Teen Model at the Nudist Beach

Story Info
Hot teenage boy gets seduced by a gay daddy while on holiday.
10.3k words
4.79
55.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers

This is my first story, which I wrote a while ago, let me know what you think. Depending on feedback, I might share further stories, which in my opinion are better.

***

I'd better introduce myself. My name is Kyle, I'm gay and just turned forty, and I'd say I'm pretty average looking. My lifestyle is pretty easy going, I come from money, so I don't have a job as such, but I do have a hobby, which is looking after a small bar on a nude beach. There is also a small nudist colony set just back from the coast. The whole area is surrounded with scrub land for miles around, providing the privacy you'd expect.

I do have a pretty good body, and a fantastic tan. If you intend to spend all summer on a nude beach, it pays to keep in shape, and the tan comes for free!

The bar is open on three sides, its very basic with just stools and a couple of shades to give nude bodies an escape from the summer sun, with music playing in the background. I only sell bottled beer and water. There is a toilet block at the back, with a single room flat I use above it.

The bar was my idea, as it's the perfect cover to check out the talent on the beach. It's a private beach, but some of the second homes in the nudist resort rented out over the summer. So there was always a fresh influx of bodies each week. Now most nudists are old, but every now and then a hot guy comes along and I see it as my mission to try and bed him. Today was one of those days.

It was early afternoon and a family were making their way towards my bar, father and mother in the lead, their son following behind. I greeted the father as he arrived, but I wasn't the least bit interested in him. Not after catching sight of his teenage son. Wow, he was stunning, a very handsome face, with a golden tan, flawless skin, definitely cute but still masculine with just a hint of stubble. Striking green eyes framed by dark eye brows, a strong bone structure with high cheek bones, slender nose and cute mischievous mouth, with lips that almost demanded to be kissed. Thick dark brown hair, cut longer on top so that it could be styled, fading to a short cut on the sides.

He was clearly eye candy, a future career in modelling or a boy band was certainly an option. He was just under 6ft tall, cutting a lean athletic figure. That golden tan ran down the full length of his body, just lightening a couple of shades between the waist and upper thigh. Evidently he'd spent some time in the sun wearing just shorts, although he had clearly been working on his tan naked as well, possibly hitting the sunbeds before summer?

His slender youthful body had seen plenty of gym time, broad developed shoulders, nicely defined pecs, six pack abs, upper body tapering to a slim tight waist.

As I continued my inspection of this Adonis it was obvious that the teen was a bit shy, keeping to the background behind his parents. It seemed a bit odd as he clearly had nothing to be shy about, and judging from his immaculate appearance, he'd prepared thoroughly for this naked outing of his fit teen body. He'd shaved off his pubic bush, which could only mean he intended on giving a clean view of his teen cock and smooth balls to whomever wanted to look. Unfortunately, much to my annoyance this wasn't currently the case, as his left hand was covering his cock, blocking my view. I preferred guys to trim their pubes, rather than shave them off completely, but this was the current fashion amongst young guys nowadays. As a consolation prize he had left a neatly trimmed treasure trail of short brown hairs that started at his belly button and stopped a few inches above the base of his teen cock. Probably where his designer underwear and low rise skinny jeans would normally have started. I bet more than few gay guys have seen this Adonis clothed and imagined what was hidden beneath. Luckily for me this was a nude beach, and those items of clothing weren't present to prevent me from viewing his most intimate areas. I grinned, he would have to move that hand eventually. And besides, I was definitely enjoying seeing the rest of him naked.

The son (I quickly learned his name was Jared) continued to hover in the background while the father and mother, I didn't bother to remember their names, explained that this was their first time to this beach. They had rented a place for a week and although they had always gone on nudist holidays when the family was younger, circumstance meant that this was the first chance to 'get back to nature' in a number of years.

That explained why the son was shy, I bet all those previous times he'd just been a boy. Now he'd matured into a very fine desirable young man and his parents had dragged him along on their holiday, where he was expected to strip naked and display his fit body and newly developed teenage dick to anyone who wanted to look!

As I continued to chat with the father I turned slightly so that I was looking at the shore. This was a trick I'd learned a few years ago, and as the family also turned to look off into the distance, this gave me the opportunity to glance sideways at Jared, without it being obvious that I was perving on his body. From this angle I could see him in profile, his beautiful hairless muscled legs ended where his pert rounded ass began. I could also see both cheeks and the valley between looked like the perfect location to explore with my dick and tongue. Unfortunately, there was no chance of seeing his teen hole as his cheeks were too firm and pert, hands would be needed to prise those cheeks apart and reveal the prize hidden within.

Turning back to me the father said, "I'll have three bottles of water please."

The son interjected, "I'll have a beer instead, now that I'm 18."

Jared looked straight over at his father, who hesitated slightly before nodding his agreement. Hmm, he looked a bit younger than that, but then again at my age all teenagers looked young. Anyway, I could hardly ask for id on a nudist camp, and on the plus side at 18 he was old enough to drink, and he was old enough to fuck as well!

As I returned with the drinks I was pleased to see Jared had relaxed a bit. There was no one else in the bar, and I was doing my best to act natural around him. He clearly felt more comfortable now that he'd sized up the situation, he had come forward and that hand had moved, giving me my first clear view of his nicely proportioned teen cock and smooth balls. I handed two bottles of water to the dad and then stepped over to Jared and gave him my best smile as I handed over the beer. It was the perfect opportunity to check him out, up close, top to bottom. His golden bronzed skin was flawless, pulled tight highlighting the muscles underneath. Pert small brown nipples on that lean chest, with nicely developed pecs and no hint of chest hair. He had nothing to worry about in the cock department either, coming in at a very respectable three inches while limp, with decent girth.

Jared took the beer and flashed me a quick dazzling smile in thanks. God this guy was going to break more than a few hearts. I think he realised that he was the centre of my attention, but he didn't seem too concerned. With his model looks, he must have grown up with the constant stares from strangers. Jared probably thought it was normal for people to stop for a double take, or just stare mesmerised at him. He just stood there posing for my enjoyment, proudly showing off his athletic physique and cock.

I must have stared too long, as suddenly Jared's cheeks flushed and he cast his eyes downwards. I think it had just dawned on him that this wasn't a normal situation, and his naked teen body and cock was fully on display for me, a complete stranger.

"I'm going to see what's at the other end of the beach," said Jared.

My heart sank as Jared walked off and I had to use all my will power not to turn and watch his ass move away down the beach. I would have loved to stare at that teen body and cock all day long. But I had to be subtle here, I didn't want his parents realising that I was perving on their teenage son. I consoled myself with the fact that I'd get to see his ass when he came back.

I half heartedly continued to chat with the father and mother for a while, but my mind was firmly on their son and how I might go about persuading Jared to ride my cock. A week was a long time for a teenage boy jacked up on hormones, especially as the holiday lets were nothing more than a glorified caravan. They'd all be sleeping in the same room, and Jared would soon be discovering how hard it is to jack off when mum and dad are just a few feet away. Give it a couple of days and he'd be begging for a blow job, regardless of who was giving it. And I intended to make sure I was the one servicing that delicious cock.

The mother caught my attention when she mentioned that the pair of them were planning to follow one of the local nature trails tomorrow. It was a fair trek and would take most of the afternoon. Jared wasn't keen on long walks, but there wasn't much option as he'd be bored if left alone at the beach. Leaving their naked son alone and unsupervised all afternoon sounded like the perfect opportunity for me to try to seduce him. So I valiantly volunteered to teach Jared about surfing, that would keep him entertained and it wasn't a problem for me as I was here all day anyway. The idea seemed to please them immensely. They eventually said goodbye and headed back the way they came, happy in the knowledge that Jared would be in safe hands tomorrow. I doubt they would have been so pleased, if they knew the respectable middle aged guy they had just handed their son over to, was in fact gay and anything but respectable. Given the chance I would use those hands to explore ever inch of their barely legal teenage son's body!

I had just finished serving another group of middle aged nudists when I realised Jared had returned. I waved to catch his attention as he was walking past and he turned towards me, moving his hand down to cup his dick and balls, covering himself. I sighed inwardly, but wait! Jared was looking directly at me and had just dropped his hand as he continued towards me. I now got to admire his sexy body in full as he approached, particularly his swinging dick and balls. He'd clearly changed his mind about covering himself and decided to let me have a full look at his most intimate areas.

Jared stopped directly in front of me and gave me a wry smile noting my gaze roving up and down his fully exposed athletic body.

"I went to the end of the beach, there wasn't much there."

I could have saved him the walk and told him there was nothing there, except more sand and sea.

"What do people do around here?" Jared continued.

"Most visitors just enjoy the beach, working on their suntan and reading" I replied.

Jared looked less than impressed with that response.

"You have a gorgeous tanned body," I wondered if Jared realised I was complementing his young athletic body, and not his tan, "I take it you play sports?"

"A bit of football, but I mainly go to the gym. I can't believe my parents waited until we got here before they told me there isn't any phone reception or wifi!"

I grinned in sympathy at Jared's plight and decided it was time to play my ace.

"Its possible to surf here, the waves aren't massive, but it's still fun. I could lend you a spare board and show you if you like?"

As Jared contemplated this my eyes seemed to take on a will of their own, as they wandered back down that lean body, finally coming to a stop on the openly displayed beautiful teen cock of this hot Adonis.

"You can't take your eyes off my dick, can you, I take it you're gay?" said Jared as he shifted his weight on his feet, one hand absently caressing his abs.

He was aware that I was checking him out, but he wasn't making any sort of move to cover his cock.

"That obvious eh?" I confirmed his suspicions, a broad grin on my face. "What made you change your mind about covering your dick as you walked over?"

Jared returned my grin, pleased he'd caught me.

"We'll I'm trapped here for a week, minus all my clothes, so it's not as if your not going to get plenty of time to see everything anyway."

"True, and I'm glad you're not going to be shy around me. Your body is incredibly lean and athletic, I'm really enjoying checking it out, and if you're interested I'd be happy to suck off that beautiful teenage cock you've got hanging between your legs?"

I held my breath as I waited for Jared's reaction. If he turned tail and ran that was the end of my chances with him. Although in my experience you can usually get away with some very dirty flirting, even with straight guys, if you make sure you throw in enough complements.

Jared face broke into that dazzling smile for the second time today, as he laughed out loud.

"Fair enough, at least you're honest about what you want. Although I can't believe your asking to blow my cock 30 seconds into our first conversation!"

Jared's right hand grasped his limp cock at the base, then slid down the shaft, pulling and elongating his cock. Showing himself off for my enjoyment. His cock was definitely starting to thicken as well.

"Your cock looks perfect, I'd love to get it hard, slide it down my throat and taste and swallow your cum. Have you ever been deep throated, I could blow you now if you like?" I pressed.

Jared was at half mast now, it wouldn't be long before this young stud was rock hard in front of me. Jared was also well aware of what was happening to his dick, he chose to ignored my question.

"I'll think about the surfing, but I'd better be heading back now," Jared gave me a mock serious face, "and don't be checking out my arse as I walk away."

Now it was my turn to laugh. Jared was clearly comfortable with my flirting and even happy to flirt back! This was all going better than I could ever have hoped.

"Jared, I will only be staring at your arse as you walk away," I replied.

He grinned, shook his head in mock disbelief as he turned away to walk back to his parents. Jared had the type of arse that only an athletic teen boy can have, pert and firm, perfect! The movement of his arse cheeks was almost hypnotic as he walked away.

He hadn't gone far before he paused to look over his shoulder, confirmed I was still watching him and then shifted his weight on to his right leg, emphasising his right hip and then slapped his right arse cheek with his hand, before continuing on down the beach. He was definitely a bit of a tease and seemed reasonably comfortable letting a middle aged gay guy perve on his naked fit body. And most importantly he hadn't refused my offer of a blowjob!

Hmm, I mused. Jared came across as straight, and hadn't given any indication that he was interested in enjoying my bed. But still, there was no such thing as straight nowadays. In my experience most young guys are bi, or at least curious given the right opportunity. He'd also put a lot of effort into that gym honed body. He clearly new he was hot, but you'd be surprised at how guys, even those with model looks and the physique of Jared, still needed to here it from others. And how their inhibitions can be lowered by brazen sexual offers, loosely disguised as complements.

The following day Jared was dropped off by his parents, they didn't hang around after a quick check that I was still willing to look after their naked son for the afternoon. I had the feeling they had plans for something a bit more intimate during that long walk. Maybe Jared wasn't the only one suffering from the lack of privacy in their holiday let.

As they made their hasty retreat, Jared turned to me.

"So Kyle, it looks like you did a good job on my parents yesterday to get me to your 'surfing lessons'." He put particular emphasis on the surfing lessons, letting me know he was highly dubious surfing was the lesson I planned for him.

"Hey, you can't blame a gay guy for wanting to spend time with a fit stud like you."

Jared clearly wasn't stupid, and realised that the surfing lessons were nothing more than a ruse by me to get his parents to leave him with me while I tried to seduce him.

Closing the distance between us I reached out and grasped Jared's shoulder, enjoying the feel of his warm smooth skin. "Why don't you come to bed with me?" I continued.

Jared glanced at my overly familiar hand on his shoulder before asking, "Please tell me we are actually going to do some surfing and you're not just going to hit on me all afternoon?"

I put on my best wide eyed innocent look, before pointing behind me at the two surf boards waiting there. "I'm all ready to go if you are?"

We collected the boards and headed down to the shore. I showed Jared the basics of how to hold the board when swimming out against the waves and how to transition to kneeling and then get on your feet once you caught a wave.

Jared began practicing the moves I'd just shown him. In my role as teacher I made sure to correct his body positioning on the board. I knew this would be a great opportunity to get my hands on his body.

"Yeah keep your hands on the side of the board there." Jared was lying down flat with his stomach on the board, the position emphasising his lean upper body, narrow waist, with the twin mounds of his ass perfectly on display. I placed my hand on his upper back, palm flat making maximum contact. I marvelled at the silky smooth skin as I gently pushed his chest into the board.

"Now keep tight to the board".

I let my hand slide down his body to the small of his back. Jared turned his head to look at me, raising one eyebrow as my hand continued on to his bare arse cheeks. He looked like he was about to protest about the liberties I was taking with his body. So I quickly moved my hand to his right hip as my other hand grabbed his left hip. He opened his lips but I cut across the impending protest, "Now keep your legs tightly together, running down the centre of the board."

I took the opportunity to run both my hands down the length of his thighs, marvelling at the lean hard muscle. I decided to push my luck, sliding my hands back up his outer thighs, reaching his hips again. I slowly started to move my hands inwards underneath him, feeling his lower abdomen. Jared's hands grabbed mine before I could reach his cock.

"I think I've got that move sorted now, thanks," Jared sounded more amused than annoyed, as he gently but firmly moved my hands off his body.

I was sporting an obvious hard on at this point, it was time to see how my young teen was handling all this flirtatious contact.

"Alright, second move. Up on all fours, on your knees with your hands still holding the edge of the board."

The perfect position for a spit roast, exactly how I wanted Jared, ready to service a dick with his mouth and receive a second in that tight arse.

Jared turned to grin at me, eyebrow raised, clearly he'd watched his fair share of porn and the position wasn't lost on him. But that didn't stop him from assuming the position and I got a clear view of his now chubby semi hard dick that was beginning to rise between his legs. I moved my hands forward towards his chest, but Jared was well aware of the provocative position he was in and how easy it would be for me to take advantage, and he was having none of it.

"Yeah Kyle, I think I've got it, and your getting distracted by my cock again. Lets get out there and have some fun."

He jumped up and headed into the surf, ending the training. I sighed at the missed opportunity, before following Jared and his naked cock into the sea.

We ended up with a pleasant couple of hours playing in the surf, and by the end Jared was able to stand up for a few seconds on most waves. Eventually we were spat out by the sea for the last time, too exhausted to fight back through the surf for another go. Jared dropped his board down on the sand, and flung himself down, with his back on the board. He looked so hot, lying there flushed, exhausted with his eyes closed, letting the sun dry his silky skin.

MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers