Rail Trip in India

Story Info
A chance meeting at the rear of a train...
2k words
4.11
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers

(This story is unique for me. It is little more than a cyber-session I once enjoyed with a woman over two decades ago. Some global editing to remove the chat names on each line; spell check; formatting; and a tad of tense-changing on a few of the verbs. That's it! If there is interest, I could share the test of the chat itself.)

Traveling by train in India, the air hot and humid, dripping with sensuality... It's hot out... the air heavy with humidity, it seems days since I last felt clean and fresh. My business done up country, I'm headed back to port in Mumbai. The crowd and noise on the train keeps me from sleeping despite the soothing rocking and the clack of the wheels on the track. Tired, I rise, intending to step out onto the back platform to get away from the general hubbub. As I step out onto the platform, I see a lovely woman is already there. She is standing with her eyes closed, neck stretched to catch what she can of the cooling breeze... In a long, but light, silk dress. Nothing on underneath. To hot and constricting. She is barefoot. She turns at the sound of my intrusion, casting her eyes upon me. I see the sheen of sweat on her body. I close the door behind me, and the noise of the crowd is gone. Only the clacking of the train remains...

"Good afternoon, madam. Please excuse the intrusion." I move to the railing next to you, peering at the landscape moving slowly past. Your scent is alluring, and I observe you from the corner of my eye. You are slim and stand erect as though aware of the appearance you project.

"Business or pleasure?" you ask.

"My business is done now, pleasure for the rest of the trip!"

"And are you enjoying the scenery?"

Did you catch me admiring your body? Or are you simply remarking on the scenery? Before I can decide how to respond a sudden lurch of the train knocks us off balance and I suddenly find my hands about your waist.... your hands on my shoulders... I am intensely aware of the motion of the train beneath our feet and the way we sway together...

"He smells so good", you think to yourself, but you pull back, not wanting to be obvious. But my presence has aroused you.

Staring into your eyes, I decide to take a chance and pull you towards me... feeling your body as it presses against my own. After a brief protest, you sigh, surrendering yourself to my embrace. My hands are warm and strong... I can feel your nipples getting hard. Your head rests against my shoulder, my hands caress your back. As we embrace, you think "I wonder how far this will go, or if it's just the momentary reaction that will pass. I don't want it to." You reach your hand to my face and bring my mouth to yours. Slowly, as I begin to lightly kiss your neck, my hands move down to stroke the gentle swell of your ass... Chills run up your spine... you return the gesture, feeling my firm ass, pressing yourself into me... then slip your hands under my shirt. I feel your nipples hard against my chest and am aware that you cannot help but to notice the swelling of my cock in my cotton pants. I kiss you deeply, my tongue insinuating itself into your mouth. You have bewitched me!

You feel my cock against your body arousing you even more. My mouth is so hot, and the taste is intoxicating. You slowly suck my tongue into your mouth, wanting to taste more of me... your fingernails lightly tracing my back. My hands are now drawn back upwards, and I begin to undo the buttons on the back of your dress. Slowly at first, one by one, but becoming ever more frantic! Finally, your back is exposed to the cooling breeze, all the way down to the top of your ass...

You can feel your cunt getting wet, waiting for a touch, a caress...

Pressing forward, I back you to the wall, pulling your dress from your shoulders... my hands move to cup your breasts, to raise your nipples to my lips... I lick them, suck them gently, astonished at your responsiveness... they puff out to me under the attention of my lips and tongue. Your back arches. My lips feel heavenly on them. Your hands are on my head. You put your hand over my cock, feeling how hard I've become. You move your other hand down and fumble with my fly while I take a nipple between my lips, sucking it into my mouth, and then flick it rapidly with my tongue... over and over. God, you can't help but moan. Your hands momentarily forget what they're doing. My hands are down at your hips, now, pushing your dress down over your hips where it slides down your legs into a puddle on the floor around your feet.

Your body only grows hotter. "I want to feel your naked body against my own. I want to explore every inch of you" you say.

Pulling your feet forward and apart, I sink to my knees, kissing my way down your body... your breasts... your belly... your mons... finally... your clit! Causing you to squirm. My tongue is warm, wet, firm, as it strokes your clit and parts your lips. You are wet. The insides of your thighs damp. You put your hands on my shoulders for support, your knees getting weak. Sweat covers your body...

My tongue continues to please you, alternating rapid flicks with long, slow strokes... your juices are warm, salty, musky. The taste turns me on even more! I hope I can keep from cumming as I eat you! As I did with your nipples, I suck your clit into my mouth and flick it rapidly with my tongue! My tongue knows exactly what to do. The feeling is beyond description! I can feel your legs tense, your hips jerk in response to my ministrations. You are so sweet, so open, so sexual! My hands are on your ass, supporting you at the same time as they pull your cunt to my face. Your fingers tighten on my shoulder, your body is on fire! I desperately want to make you cum; groans are escaping from my lips. My tongue is moving ever faster against your clit stopping only to penetrate your pussy... fucking you with my tongue! You feel your cunt tighten, knowing you'll cum soon. I bury my face deeply between your legs, my tongue seeking your asshole... tickling you, and then sweeping all the way back to your clit... my lips nipping at you... sucking on your lips, nipping at your clit.

A gasp comes from your lips. Everything I do is perfect, like a dream. Your cunt begins to spasm as a wave of orgasm approaches. A deep groan wells from my throat as I feel your impending orgasm... my lips vibrating on your cunt. Your orgasm brings a fresh gush of splendid juices to my lips, and I lap them up thankfully... you moan loudly! With each touch from my tongue, your body trembles. You can feel the juices running down.

Who is this wonderful, strange lady who is letting me love her in this way? In the open air on the back of a train moving slowly through the heart of India? I cannot dwell too long on this question as I concentrate on pleasing you with my mouth. Your legs buckle as another orgasm sweeps through you. You don't know how much more you can take! I slowly lower you until you are sitting before me, your breasts once more the objects of my attention before I lock my lips once more to yours. Your arms around my neck, I pull you to your feet... turn you around... you bend over, grasping the railing. As the countryside rolls past in front of you, you feel my hands on your hips, my cock at you pussy. You raise your hips to aide my penetration. Pressing forward, my cock enters you smoothly...

After I've soaked my cock in your juices, you ask me to take you in the ass.

Fully imbedded, my balls pressed against you, I gather myself to fuck you hard, when I am suddenly startled by your request. I pause, you can literally FEEL my cock swell yet further! I pull out of your pussy, hands still on your hips, waiting for you to spread your cheeks for me. You spread them, your body anticipating my entrance.

Again, I approach, this time, resting the tip of my cock against the little puckered rosebud of your asshole. Grasping you firmly, I press forward. Your asshole stretching to accommodate me... wider... wider...and wider yet! You press your hips back, wanting me in you as far as possible. The head of my cock slips inside your ass, and your hands let go of your cheeks, seeking the railing in front of you to steady yourself. I pause to let you adjust to the feeling, and then watch as you press back onto me, engulfing my cock to the balls! You are filled with my cock! It is embedded deep in your ass! Now I grasp your hips yet more firmly and pull my cock out until only the head remains inside your butt. Reversing this process I press forward again, feeling the grip of your sphincter slide all the way up my cock. I begin to fuck your ass with a smooth, steady, slow rhythm. Fucking you deeply! Feeling the pleasure as it ripples through your body. The breeze caresses your skin. Your tits dangle and bob beneath you. Bent over, your ass in the air... a stranger fucking your ass.

God!!! "Faster," you whisper!

My tempo increases with my own excitement. No longer caring about what you might feel, I begin to pound your ass! Fucking it hard and fast! Slamming my hips to your butt... you struggle to maintain your balance... my cock up your ass. You are moaning loudly, on the verge of screams! My hands on your hips pulling you back to me, driving my cock up your butt! My balls slapping your pussy with each thrust! Suddenly I move my hands to your shoulders, pulling you back onto my cock with tremendous force! My cock twitches... you can feel it exploding in your ass! A roar rushes from my throat! With pulse after pulse, I fill your ass with my cum! Gasping, hardly able to breathe!!!

Another wave of orgasm hits you as you feel me come deep inside your ass. I feel you shudder... it causes me to press the very last millimeter of my cock inside you... you can't help it... you scream in release!

Your ass is now looser, not so clasping, more slippery, as my come oozes out around my cock... dripping down your legs. I am spent... I collapse onto your back... my hands reaching around for your breasts... holding you tightly to me... feeling your excitement slowly peak and begin taper off. The weight of my body feels so good.

After a moment, the sounds and motions of the train begin to intrude once more into my awareness. Stepping back, I pull my cock from your ass. It exits you with a quiet pop. I reach for your dress, lying where we had discarded it.

You turn around and kiss me... "thank you." You feel pleasantly ravished

After a hug I help you on with the dress and retrieve my own clothes. Dressed, we turn to reenter the train, and only now notice a small native boy curled up, asleep at the side of the platform. Laughing at our singular obsession with each other, we return to the train, hand in hand. It will be several days before we reach Mumbai, and now we have something in common...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers