Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiofe awoke again and meet his gaze.

Donal looked into her eyes for a moment, and then leaned forward.

Aiofe leaned forward too, and their lips touched, beginning a long passionate snog.

A moment later, Donal rolled on top of Aiofe and then scooted down her body whereupon he began suckling on one of her nipples. When the one nipple became hard, he switched to the other. When the other became hard, she slithered even further down her body and placed his head between her thighs. He immediately commenced licking her pussy. He licked up the outer edge, across the top above her clit, down the other outer edge, then up the middle sliding his tongue deep into her hole and then up and directly over her clit. He repeated this pattern several times until she her pussy suddenly became drenched and she started bouncing vigorously.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Whoa!" she shouted.

He continued until she was spent and motionless.

"Wow! That was wonderful, Donal. My husband won't do that for me."

Donal crawled back up her body until they were face-to-face again. "Why not," he asked.

"He says it's dirty."

Donal gave her another snog, and she said with a giggle, "Now, let me do you."

She rolled on top of Donal and slid down his body until she put his dick into her mouth.

She sucked a few times, and it didn't take long before he exploded into her mouth. She held his dick in her mouth until he finished, waiting a few moments after his last spurt to pull off. She crawled back up his body and swallowed.

Donal smiled at Aiofe and said, "Wow! You're good too, Aiofe. Your husband must love you."

"Actually, Donal," she coughed and swallowed again. "That's the first time I've ever done that."

"Really? Why so?"

"I've always thought it would be dirty too."

"Was it?"

"It was -- odd. But when you tasted my pee earlier, it made me feel so randy for you."

Aiofe rolled over pulling Donal on top of her again.

"I'm so randy for you right now, Donal. Fuck me! Please, Donal! Fuck me!"

Hearing that made Donal hard again, and he bent his hips down and slid into her without effort. He pumped his dick into her over and over again, fearing that he couldn't' come again.

It took a while, but the wait was worth it as she screamed with delight with every thrust. He finally came, filling her pussy with his cream. Donal felt exhilarated, but it felt bittersweet having great sex with this married woman who would be going back home to her husband the next day.

"Oh, Donal, what am I ever going to do without you when I return home?"

Donal didn't answer, but merely gave her another passionate snog.

"Roll over, please, Donal," she urged.

Donal rolled over as she rolled over on top of him. She lowered her head next to his, and fell to sleep atop him.

Sleep came quickly to Donal as well, despite the weight of Aiofe's body atop his.

###

Donal opened his eyes to sunlight streaming through the windows of their room.

"Our clothing is dry, Donal. We might even be able to get to work on time."

They quickly dressed and took the lift down to the reception. From there, they took the monorail to the car park and drove back to London.

As they walked down the Cornhill Street to Lloyds, Aiofe briefly touched Donal's hand and said with a sly grin, "Let me know if you ever want to go 'bungee jumping' again."

Donal answered, "I'd love to," as they entered the building and pressed the button for the lift.

- END -

12