Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off his cock and looked up at him to see if he was serious. He had just thrown a huge load of cum, but his cock was fully erected, wet, and ready. Was I ready also? I squeezed my hole and felt it sore. But I wanted Billy badly. I needed Billy badly. I could not have enough of him. I didn't want to be a sissy and let a little soreness stand in the way of having Billy go at me again.

Without saying anything, I pushed Billy onto his back and straddled his crotch. Fisting his hard cock with my hand, I lowered myself onto it, no condom.

"Wait, Dan, wait," Billy said as he tried to reach for another condom. His cock head was already at my hole, and I pressed down, ignoring him. I wanted to feel skin against skin, to feel his cock move in and out of my fuck tunnel without any barriers. I pushed down hard. Billy was trying to slide away to be able to wear the condom, but by then his cock head was inside me.

Using one hand, I pushed him back and with the other hand took away the unused condom and threw it away onto the floor, all the while pushing down on the hard cock, trying to take the pain in my sore ass. His cock was covered with his earlier cum and my own spit and it slid up into me as I sat all the way down until my balls rested in his thick curly pubes. He reached and grabbed my dick, which was fully erect as well. As I rode him, he stroked me, both gazing at each other's eyes, seeing the lust and desire so plainly evident in both of us.

"Oh, baby, baby, I love you. I love you, you hot fuck," Billy kept telling me as he worked my cock and my balls, thrusting up into me, meeting my rides on his rod. I smiled at him, trying my best not to show any grimace of pain or discomfort.

Without any warning, Billy flipped me over and rode me doggy. He pounded mercilessly into me, holding onto my hips. I rested my weight on my hands and knees but I felt them grow weaker and weaker with every strong man-thrust that Billy shoved inside me.

"I'm close, Dan," he was moaning. "I'm going to dump my load, baby." He sounded as if he was asking my permission to cum inside me.

"Fuck me, Billy. Fill me, man," I grunted under his pounding. "I want all your juice inside me. Shoot it, baby."

When he finally exploded, it was Billy's turn to scream. Ecstatic grunts and moans turned into screams as he squirted over and over into my bowels. I felt his heat spread in my body. With every squirt, I felt I was going to go unconscious. I wasn't minding my own cock satisfaction. I had lost my erection as soon as Billy flipped me over and pounded my ass. I didn't care. All my senses were concentrated on the hot load that was being dumped inside me.

"Oh, Billy, I'm so empty," I whimpered as we lay next to each other, his dick resting on his thigh, his lips kissing my neck.

"You didn't cum, Dan," he said, reaching for my limp dick.

"Baby, you cummed for both us," I laughed, enjoying his fondling but not erecting. I was exhausted. I could feel some sperm leaking out of my ass and I puckered my hole hard to keep all of Billy's juice inside me. I didn't want to let any of it get out. Sore as hell, stretched to the maximum, I felt full and gratified as I had never felt before, but at the same time empty, aching for Billy's cock to enter me.

We fucked over and over throughout the year. My sore ass would always welcome his huge manhood, in all positions. His loads, dumped inside me, made feel complete. Sometimes, when I got too sore to take him, he would dry fuck me in my crack, between my ass cheeks, his hands pressing the cheeks together, and his seed shooting onto the back of my balls and between my thighs. I loved him. Not once have I felt the urge to fuck him back. He was totally in control of me. He did suck me off a few times, but mostly I jerked off onto his hairy chest after he was spent. That was fine by me. I would bottom for Billy for the rest of time. All the time.

But all of that is gone now.

I feel the tears running down my face, hot, painful tears. Yes, Billy has left me. I have given him my whole. All of me. For him. But he's left me. I feel my ass hole pucker at the thought of the beautiful huge cock invading it, of the lean hairy body topping me, loving me, of the hot lips kissing me, of the hands caressing my skin as he pounded into me, of the grunts and moans of satisfaction as his love juice filled me, of my hands grabbing onto his firm butt cheeks as they rippled with every thrust.

More tears.

Oh, well, I think as I taste the saltiness of my own tears, all good things must come to an end. I heave with a sigh and more tears run down my face cheeks as I look through misty eyes out the window and watch the rain.

12