Rain and Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline jumped up out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "Well that was fun," She said standing naked in front of J.C. who looked like he was ready to hear some disappointment, "see you again later."

With that said Madeline walked into her bathroom and shut the door behind her leaving J.C. in anguish.

J.C. got up from Madeline's bed and grabbed his clothes to put them on and head out of the room feeling like a fool. Of course the sex was great, but being used like that was getting pretty old. Maybe it was time for J.C. to venture onto other pastures instead of coming to the same woman who keeps dogging him every time. And not giving a damn about his feelings.

5

Monday morning came and Rain and Sunny were walking towards their morning classes.

"So how do you feel?" Rain asked truly concerned.

"I feel alright," Sunny answered, "a little tired though, but I'll be alright."

"Remind me not to drink vodka while partying," Rain mentioned.

"Dudley noted."

"Well I'm on my way to my business administration class," Rain said sounding exhausted.

"I see how enthusiastic you are."

"Spending an hour of learning about shit that's not that important in everyday society, yeah I'm just thrilled."

Sunny frowned at Rain's sarcasm. "Why in the hell do you go to college for if you are not interested in learning about the business world?"

Rain shrugged. "To get a life I guess. I got nothing else better to do."

Sunny placed a hand on Rain's shoulder. "You really need to get laid."

Rain looked at Sunny appalled. "Where in the hell did that come from?"

Sunny just laughed. "You go on ahead; I got thirty minutes before my class starts."

Both women said their goodbyes and split up, one heading for class and the other heading to the student center where others wait and have breakfast.

Though Sunny was not hungry, she decided to sit and hopefully make some new friends in the process.

On her way to the student center, Sunny caught an African American man sitting outside on a wooden bench alone reading a book probably for a class.

Sunny looked closely at the man and surprisingly recognized him. It was J.C., the man she was hitting on at the party Saturday. Despite her drunken state that night, sober J.C. was more handsome in the daylight.

Figuring she needed to by some time, Sunny decided to introduce herself to him a second time.

J.C. sat at the wooden bench reading up on nutritional science for his class. After being dogged so many times by Madeline, he needed to find something to do to get his mind off of her and other bullshit that seemed to be plaguing his mind.

A shadow appeared over his book making him look up to see a beautiful blonde haired woman standing over him.

"Hi," The blonde haired woman greeted.

"Hi," J.C. greeted.

"May I sit here?"

J.C. smiled and scooted over. "Sure."

The blonde haired woman sat next to J.C. happily. J.C. took a good look at her and swore he recognized her from somewhere but couldn't put his finger on it.

"Excuse me if I'm being rude," J.C. spoke hoping he was not going to disrespect the young blonde, "but have we met somewhere before?"

A big smile spread across Sunny's face. "You don't remember me do you?"

Feeling a little nervous heat, J.C. just kept his smile and answered. "I can't place your face, but you don't look familiar."

Sunny decided to give J.C. a little hint. "The Fraternity party last Saturday night?"

J.C. thought about it and suddenly his eyes widened as he started to remember. "Yeah, now I remember. You were the girl I was dancing with at the party. Your name was...don't tell me. Um...Sunny?"

Sunny's eyes lit up amazed that he remembered. "Your right! Oh my God I never thought you would remember."

"I never forget a beautiful face," J.C. complimented.

Sunny began to blush. "Well thank you. And your name is...wait a minute I know this...J.C.?"

"Yeah your right," J.C. corrected, "I'm surprise you remembered."

"Why would you say that?" Sunny asked.

"Well not to be rude or anything, but you were kind of wasted at the party. You asked me to buy you a drink and the next thing I saw you left me to go dancing. Afterwards you were being carried out by your friend."

Sunny thought back to the party. It was strange, she remembered Rain and her being attacked by the two monster women but couldn't remember ditching a handsome and well respected man? "I'm sorry I must've drank a little too much that night. If it makes you feel any better, I paid for it the day after."

J.C. chuckled. "Yeah I think I better leave that to the imagination."

Changing the subject, Sunny looked down at J.C.'s book. "What are you reading?"

"Oh this old thing? It's just something for my nutritional class, nothing special."

"Is it everything you hope for?" Sunny asked.

J.C. nodded in approval. "Yeah and more and what about you, Ms. Business Management minoring in psychology?"

Sunny showed J.C. a timid smile. "I didn't study all this week."

"Too out of it?"

"Yeah I guess you can say that," Sunny sighed, "I'm not going to do that again, ever. Lesson learned."

J.C. chuckled again almost to the point of laughing. "That's good to know."

Sunny wanted to talk to the handsome gentleman known as J.C., but realized that her thirty minutes were close to being almost up. "Well I got to get going," Sunny stood up from the bench putting her backpack over her right shoulder, "would you like to go out for lunch sometime?"

J.C. looked up at Sunny with a delighted smile. "Sure."

Pleased by the answer, Sunny returned the same smile. "Good, how about the student center at X period?"

"No problem."

"Good, I'll see you there." Was the last thing Sunny said as she turned to walk too her class with an expression of satisfactory on her face.

Rain sat at her desk staring at the door as she watched many students walk in taking their seats. In actual truth Rain was looking for that cute blonde haired student, Chase Willington. When all the students besides Chase entered into the class, Rain looked down in disappointment.

"Looking for someone?" A voice whispered in Rain's left ear.

Rain looked up to see Chase smiling down at her. "Hey you, I didn't think I was going to see you in here."

"Losing faith in me already?" Chase said sitting down beside Rain.

"Not for a second," Rain responded.

Sarah Pearlman sat at her desk looking at different documents. She sighed feeling the emotional and mental boredom that she felt when she was having sex with her husband, Rusty.

Sarah looked up at the door wondering if her boss and Dean of the University, David R. Bingham, was going to open her door without knocking ordering her to meet him in his office.

Suddenly thoughts started forming in her mind. Bodies, human bodies, of women being tied up and dominated by naked men in black, metal spikes, in gimp uniforms. She had forgotten that she watched some domination fetish porn after her husband left and before she came to work this morning.

Sarah looked down at her documents trying to concentrate on other things besides her sexual prowess until she heard the door open making her look up at David who inappropriately stuck his head in without knocking.

"Mrs. Pearlman?"

Sarah stared at David with anticipation in her eyes. "Yes Mr. Bingham?"

"Will you meet me in my office please?"

Sarah cracked a smile as she got up from her desk and walked out of her office following the Dean from behind. Finally, she thought in her mind, some action.

6

After classes, X period came around finally. Sunny who was already tired, probably still feeling the effects from Saturday night, struggled all day to stay awake while listening to her teachers babble on about the subject at hand.

Sunny walked into the student center ready to meet J.C., but spotted Rain sitting alone at the table. Sunny was about to walk over to her table until a tall, blonde, handsome, young man beat her to it. He had two trays of food in his hands and placed the second one across from her.

By the way Rain lit up; Sunny felt like it would be an inappropriate time to interrupt their meeting.

Sunny drowsily walked over to a clear table and sat down dropping her bag on the floor.

Today was a tiring day, at least that's how Sunny felt. Maybe she would feel better if she got some sleep.

"Excuse me," Sunny raised her head up to see J.C. standing over her, "is this seat taken?"

A delighted smile spread across Sunny's face. "Not at all."

J.C. gladly pulled the chair back and sat down right beside her. "So how were your classes?"

"They were alright," Sunny answered sounding tired.

"Damn girl."

"What?"

"It sounds like Saturday night really took a toll on you?"

Sunny rose up in her chair getting J.C.'s full attention. "Is it really that bad?"

J.C. had to choose his words carefully. He wanted to start off as friends, but not too friendly as if they were brother and sister. "You look alright. Just that half of you looks tired."

Then a thought came to Sunny's head that made her react surprisingly. "Do I have bags under my eyes?"

J.C. looked closely and nodded. "Yeah a little, but nothing too serious."

Sunny sighed deeply and plopped her head down on the table covering it with her arms. "God I need to get some sleep."

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to get something to eat, but if you eat something heavy, then your sleepiness will probably get worse." J.C. informed.

"Shit," Sunny spat looking up at J.C. with a smile, "can you be a sweetie and get me some ice cream?"

J.C.'s smile widened like she didn't even have to ask. "Of course, I'll be right back."

"Thank you," Sunny said with gratitude.

Sunny looked at her cell. She had an hour before her next class.

She looked up to see how Rain was doing and saw there was a third party that joined them. A red haired man, not really handsome, but seemed to enjoy talking a lot especially to Rain who seemed to be soaking it all in.

The blonde haired guy on the other hand looked like he was disturbed even though he tried to hide it from the both of them. Something told Sunny that he did not want him to be there.

"Hi," Sunny looked up to see a long dark haired woman standing over her. She was beautiful in all the sense flashing her darling red cherry lips, "My name is Madeline." She reached out her hand to shake Sunny's. "Madeline Hampshire, may I sit?"

Sunny looked over Madeline's shoulder wondering if it was a good idea to have competition at the table.

"Ah, sure," Sunny answered even though it did feel like she was making a mistake.

"Great," Madeline said almost sounding like a successful cheer, "so, you are a freshman am I right?"

"Is it that obvious?"

Madeline shrugged. "You got that pretty fresh face. So how are your classes?"

"Tiring," Sunny answered pointing to her eyes, "don't you see the bags under my eyes."

"Yeah, no kidding. You know I got something that can help with that, with a little blush we can hide all that baggage no problem."

"It's okay," Sunny spoke fast before Madeline jumped to conclusions or bad solutions, "it's not that bad."

Madeline began to reach in her purse. "Oh it's not a problem. I just got to find the right touch and you would look good as new."

"Madeline," J.C. called as he came between her and Sunny holding a cup of vanilla chocolate ice cream, "what are you doing here?"

"You two know each other?" Sunny asked not feeling the love like she did in the beginning.

"Oh we had class together," Madeline explained, "we're old friends is that right J.C.?"

Sunny looked up at J.C. who had an expression that said no matter how hot she looked, he did not want her to be here.

"Yeah," J.C. spoke handing Sunny the ice cream, "good friends. I hope you don't mind, all they had was vanilla and chocolate. I didn't know which one to give you so I got both."

"It doesn't matter to me," Sunny said smitten, "I like both anyway."

"Oh how cute," Madeline said, "Well I have to go. I have work to do and time waits for no one." Madeline got up from the table and reached out her hand to shake Sunny's again. "It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again next time. Maybe it will be longer than X period?"

Sunny shrugged playfully. "Maybe."

Madeline turned to J.C. and patted him on his right broad shoulder. "She's a cute one." Madeline whispered as she left the student center.

Sunny saw J.C. sitting down on the same chair looking disgruntled. "Is everything okay?"

J.C. flashed a smile. "Of course why wouldn't it be?"

"You kind of looked a little unsatisfied there for a second. Is she your ex?"

"Who, her? Naw, I mean we went out a couple of times but nothing serious." J.C. said trying to play it off.

But the look on Sunny's face was like, "Yeah right", and she went back to eating her ice cream.

"Trust me," J.C. said almost sounding like begging, "Nothing is going on between us."

"I hope not," Sunny said giving J.C. a seductive look in her eyes.

Was that a hit on? J.C. thought as a smile returned to his face.

He looked at the clock and saw that X period was almost over and his next class was about to begin. "Look, I have to go. Can I see you again?"

Sunny nodded. "We'll talk, I got your number."

With that, J.C. walked off thinking he screwed up a good one and feared that Sunny was not going to call.

Sunny sat finishing her ice cream. It was almost time for her to go as well, but thought about how much of a tease she has been. She probably made J.C. think that she was not going to call. Good. She wanted him to sweat a little before she dialed his number.

As Sunny got up from the table ready to leave she couldn't help but wonder if Rain was having any such luck?

7

Rain sat at the table waiting as Chase came by with their order of food. Rain licked her lips smelling the sweet taste of pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut while Chase had a fried chicken sandwich for Chick-Fil-A.

"So, when is your next class?" Rain asked not really caring.

"In about an hour," Chase answered, "enough time to get to know each other better."

Rain was taken aback by the answer. "Moving fast are we?"

Chase just shrugged. "What can I say, I'm an optimistic."

"Oh really?"

"You'll be surprised once you get to know me," Chase assured.

Chase and Rain stared into each other's eyes both of them not knowing if they had nothing else to say or they were so into their own romantic trance, that there was nothing to say at all.

A question popped up into Chase's mind and he was about to ask Rain a question until he heard a chair beside them pull back from under the table and Sam Rocker sat in it interrupting Chase and Rain's moment.

"Hey you," Sam greeted, "I've been looking for you everywhere."

The reason Chase was hard to find was because he didn't want to be found, at least not by Sam.

Sam turned to Rain who looked confused by the abrupt greeting. Sam reached out his hand to shake Rain's. "The name's Samuel Rocker, but my friends call me Sam."

Rain wiped her hands with her napkin and reached out to shake Sam's. "RainWaterson."

Sam nodded in approval. "Rain huh? That's a really unique name."

"Thank you."

"So, how did you love birds get together?" Sam asked.

Chase glanced at Sam as if he wanted to clock him right in his face no matter if Rain was a witness to it or not. And why would he say Rain and him were love birds?

"We were just talking about class," Rain spoke turning her attention back on Chase who looked annoyed by Sam's sudden presence.

"Oh really," Sam said turning to Chase, "is that true Chase?"

"Yeah," Chase said almost allowing Sam to hear the annoyance in his voice, "we were just discussing our next classes."

"Well I'll tell ya'll one thing," Sam concluded, "History class is a bitch!"

"I know right?" Rain started to agree.

Chase could see how Rain's face lit up the more she talked too Sam. He was starting to worry that Sam was trying to intervene by charming his way into Rain's heart. Just like he does with other women he seduces, screws, and dumps leaving him with sloppy seconds.

Chase wanted to leave to go to class, but leaving Rain alone with Sam was a really bad idea especially when he was so close to getting with her.

"Yo Sam," Chase called getting Sam's attention, "when do you go to class?"

Sam placed his hands behind his head and sat in a relaxing gesture. "Nope, I don't have class today."

Chase and Rain glanced at each other and turned to Sam as if he said something shocking.

"You are done with your classes?" Rain asked a little surprised.

"Nope, I just don't have classes today period," Sam answered coolly.

That was odd to Chase. Who does not have classes on Monday and for a whole day for that matter?

"I take it you two are busy with classes all day?" Sam assumed.

"Yep," Rain answered but tiredly, "just one of those days."

Sam chuckled. "I hear ya, hey Chase and I are having a party at our dorm. Would you like to come?"

This is where Chase's heart started to race. Sam was the type to charm his way into women's panties and do it successfully, even shared some women with him. But this was different. This woman was different. For the first time Chase thought he had a chance with Rain. Then Sam came along and was about to ruin everything. He was not interested in making friends; he was interested in turning Rain into trash.

"I think Rain will by busy today," Chase interrupted, "you know with studying and all?"

Chase gave Rain a look that said he was hoping she would play along.

"Yeah, I got a lot of studying to do," Rain said getting the message.

"Well maybe next time," Sam said smiling understandably.

Chase looked at the clock above them hanging on the wall. "Damn, we need to get too our next class."

Rain looked at the clock and saw that she had a half hour left before class began. But turned to Chase who had the same look of hope that he did before and again she got the message.

"Yeah, we better go before we miss our class," Rain said getting up and taking her empty tray to dump all of the trash.

"Well then, I guess I'll see you sometime during the week?" Sam said reaching out his hand to shake Rain's.

"Likewise," Rain said returning the shake.

After that Chase and Rain hurriedly walked away leaving Sam at the table with his own thoughts.

"Thank you," Chase whispered.

Rain didn't understand Chase's urge to get away from someone so friendly, but took his word for it. "Good welcome."

"Is everything okay?" Rain asked concerned as they walked out of the student center.

Chase turned to Rain and saw the look of concern in her eyes. "Yeah why?"

"You looked really eager to get away from that dude."

Chase thought about Sam interfering in his business with Rain. She was right; Chase really wanted to get away from him and fast.

"You really don't like him do you?" Rain asked.

Chase shrugged. "We have our moments, but he's not a bad guy."

"Just he comes at improper times, got it." Rain looked down and back up at Chase. An idea popped into her head but she wondered if Chase had the time and patience. "Look, I was wondering," Chase stopped along with Rain to listen to what she had to say, "would you like to come over later tonight and study with me? I'm trying to get this homework we have to turn in in class, but I feel like I'm a little behind on the meaning?"

Right there Rain witnessed Chase's face turn lightly red as if she said something to make him blush.

"I would be deeply honored to help you with your homework and anything else you need to study," Chase volunteered.