Rain Check

Story Info
This is a story about an encounter I had last fall.
1.9k words
4.42
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the bar early. I do that. I hate being late, plus I didn't know how long it would take to get there since I was completely unfamiliar with this part of the city.

The bar had only been open for a few hours and wasn't busy yet. It was a long and narrow room with a few low tables and cozy chairs in groupings near the door, a few high tops along the red brick wall on the right and an L-shaped bar was on the left. High ceilings and old, worn wood floors. It was small and would probably max out at 100 people. This place had character. I liked the feel of it.

Two bartenders were behind the bar discussing the specials for the evening and there were two guys at a hightop having what looked like business meeting. The attractive one, a tall, lean, super fit black man, held my gaze as I walked in and smiled at me. Hmmm, I guess I look ok then, I told myself.

I took a seat at the bar near a big floor fan so it was blowing on me. It was warm and humid out and I was a little nervous. I studied the specials on the chalkboard and looked over their large selection of bourbon and craft beer. The female bartender was chatty as she prepared fruit and glasses for the evening to come. She talked me into trying her Valencia Margarita and I sipped it slowly, wanting to make it last until he arrived. Then I had a water and waited still.

As I was wondering if I was being stood up, my phone vibrated. A text: traffics a bitch still 15 min away dont leave :)

Fifteen minutes...here's my chance to bolt. What am I even doing here? I mean, I had been a little buzzed when I first saw him at another bar a few weeks ago. I'd been out with a group of friends and he and I had exchanged some serious eye contact and smiles. I was sure he had been watching me while I was on the dance floor with my girl friends. Feeling bold, I'd written my phone number on a napkin and dropped it on his lap as I passed by his table, on my way out the door. Three days later he sent me a text and we'd been chatting, well...flirting ever since.

A million things going through my mind now. What if he was drunk that night and doesn't like what he sees when he comes in? What if I don't like what I see?

I was just about to panic when he walked through the door.

Oh my, he's beautiful and he's smiling at me. He's wearing a black t-shirt that's straining against his pecs and biceps. Heavy fabric khaki pants and work boots. He had told me he would be coming straight from work, however I didn't even know what kind of work he did.

He walked straight over to me and kissed me on the cheek. Fifty-five minutes late...all forgiven.

"Let's get a drink. What would you like?" He asked. As the bartender walks over, he orders a Four Roses Old Fashioned.

"Oh that sounds good, I'll have the same" I said.

At his suggestion, we take our drinks out the back door and sit on the tiny patio in the shade of the building. It was still warm out but there was a nice breeze making it very comfortable.

Our conversation flowed easily and we covered a variety of subjects. Tonight's venue being one because I wanted to know how he knew about this place. We talked about bourbon, motorcycles, kids, divorce...he went in and got us another round.

Our conversation continues and I discover he is 12 years my younger. He is surprised and I take that as a compliment.

From under his ball cap I can see his sandy blonde hair is cut short. His beard is short and scruffy with a tinge of grey. Sparkling blue eyes that I can't stop looking at and a contagious smile. His left arm has a full sleeve of colorful ink and there's a tattoo with a name and date under his right tricep that I noticed when he leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head. Yikes! I'd like to touch his arms. They look yummy.

We are sitting facing each other. My tanned legs are crossed and extended toward him, close enough for him to touch if he wanted. I'm hoping he would reach out, but he doesn't.

The more we talk, the more I like him. He seems genuine and truly nice. If nothing else, I may have found a new friend.

It starts to rain so we take our empty glasses inside. He goes to the bar as gets us another round. There's a different bartender now and we agree later that this drink is much better than the first two.

While he was at the bar, I pick one of the low tables near the door, away from the small crowd that's now gathered at the bar. Turning my chair to face his, my short skirt exposes a little more of my long legs. I'll give him another chance to put his hand on my leg, I think to myself.

Wondering what his kiss is like. Wondering if he even wants to kiss me. He's flirty enough but makes no attempt to touch me.

By now, it's stopped raining and it's almost dark outside.

I realize he is never going to make the first move. Gentleman or shy? I think gentleman.

I move my chair a little closer to him and casually lean forward, listening to his story about Sturgis. His eyes are so blue. Reaching up I gently place my hand on his cheek. He pauses his conversation and then leans the rest of the way in and kisses me. His lips are soft and warm. His tongue tastes of bourbon. The kiss starts slow and sweet but quickly heats up. He sucks my lower lip and I grab ahold of the front of his t-shirt and pull him closer. I feel the heat run through me as I get lost in his lips.

Suddenly we are aware we are being watched by the group at the bar. I blush and he laughs. We lean back in our chairs but he is holding my hand.

He picks up with his story and moves his hand to the outside of thigh near my knee.

Looking down at my legs he says, "I love your skin. So soft." His smile is mischievous.

I pick up his hand and move it to my inner thigh.

His eyes are fixed on mine as he slides his invited hand up my thigh and under my skirt.

"Is this what you want?" he asks as his fingers easily bi-pass my panties and slip into me.

I nod and give a faint verbal yes as my breath hitches.

"My god," he says, "you are so wet."

He's fingering me, right here, at the table, in a public place. What am I doing? My mind can't form an answer. I'm struggling. Don't cum at the table, I tell myself.

"Don't close your eyes" he whispers to me "Look at me. Keep your eyes on me".

He keeps cool, continuing to talk while exploring my pussy. I don't know what he is saying, my mind is whirling.

I reach down and take his wrist, pushing his fingers into me as deep as possible.

"What else do you want?" I hear a hunger in his voice.

"I... want you to fuck me" I whisper, barely able to get the words out.

Leaning forward, lips to my ear, he whispers, "I want to fuck you so bad" "you're so wet girl, you're gonna drip on the floor" We both laugh.

"Let's get out of here" he says.

By now, the sun has set. He pays the tab and takes my hand, leading me out the door. This is the first time we are standing next to each other and his height takes me aback. I comment on the fact and he tells me he's 6'4".

He leads me across the street and over a block to where he had parked his bike earlier.

"Let's go for a ride"

We climb on and take off. It's a perfect late summer night. Streets are already dry from the earlier shower.

We just ride with no destination in mind. The wind is cool and he asks me if I'm warm enough. Warm enough? I'm still on fire, I think to myself.

I take in all the summer smells as we glide along. The earlier rain, fresh cut grass, wood burning in a firepit somewhere, fried chicken from a food truck we pass. I haven't felt this good in a long time.

My clit is very aware of the Harley's big vibration and it keeps me on edge. Once in a while he reaches down and caresses my thigh.

We ride around aimlessly and carefree for about an hour. I feel safe. I feel invigorated. I feel free.

It's getting late so we make our way back to where I'd left my jeep near the bar. He pulls into a small parking lot across the street.

I'm thanking him for the evening, we are kissing, but I push him back smiling and say, "honey your beard is too just rough on my face."

"I want to eat your pussy" he says. My heart is pounding. Yes Yes Yes please I'm thinking, but I point up to the security light and camera we are standing under. He grinned, "yea, it's a habit of parking the bike"

I look around and notice it's dark at the corner of the building. Taking his hand I and lead him fifty feet over into the darkness. There's a tall, black vinyl coated, chain-link fence and a short alley leading no-where.

I pull the neck of my tank top down exposing a breast He attacks it greedily with his mouth and pulls my top further to expose my other breast. One hand is up my skirt as he sucks and nips my tits. First one, then the other. He pushes me backward against the fence and kneels in front of me. My whole body is on fire. I can't believe this is happening...in a parking lot. I'm pretty sure I let out a whimper and said something like, oh fuck yea.

He pulled my flimsy panties aside and dove in hungrily.

The gentleman has been replaced with the wolf.

I'm holding onto the fence with one hand and his head with the other. "Oh god I'm gonna cum" I announce.

He doesn't let up and then the wave hits me. I cum on his face. It's such a sweet release that I hear my-self laugh.

Suddenly, a flash of headlights are on us as someone pulls into the lot to turn around. Quickly he stands to shield me from the light. I adjust my clothing as I hear him utter a curse word under his breath.

I start laughing and he smiles at me. The gentleman is back.

"I have a lot more plans for your sweet pussy. Can I have a rain check?"

I stand on my tiptoes and give him a wanting kiss, tasting myself on his tongue.

"Rain check" I smiled.