Rain, Mud and Sex

Story Info
A landscaping project turns into a mud orgy.
5.6k words
4.06
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers

Hello everyone. This is the first story I will publish here and also the first story I have ever written. It first appeared in our blog in 2013 but had been updated with a make-over in 2018. You will notice that I am using the same characters as Susan and Anne are using in their stories. See kiwianne12; sexysue12;

Now to my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi from Joseph.

As you will know, when we moved to New Zealand, Lizamoa and I quickly found a nice house to rent close to where Shanti and Mike lived up in the West Auckland bushlands of Titirangi. But we had only been there for a short time when the owner discovered that she needed to sell urgently. That left us with the problem of finding a new place to stay. There just weren't any good houses around that area that we could afford to rent. It was then that Mike came up with the idea of buying the house we were living in.

When we approached the owner, she lowered the price for a quick sale. Well, we visited the bank and they agreed to do a credit check on us. They found that I had a very good job, we had some of the money for a deposit from the house we had sold in India and we could easily afford to do the repayments. They looked at the house and saw it was a very good price for the area in which it was located. Then they contacted our old bank manager in India to confirm our saving and banking history. Of course, it was Sarvesh who was able to present us as being good customers of the bank. Thank you Sarvesh for that. So we were able to get our loan and purchase the property.

Now some time after that, I was talking to Mike and Shanti about what we could do to make improvements. They suggested that the house was in good condition probably only needed a coat of paint and some minor repairs. But the grounds were in a bit of a mess. First, we looked at just cleaning up as best we could but then this developed into a landscaping and gardening project.

Shanti and Mike did some measurements and went away to look at some ideas. The following week they came back with some drawings of what looked like a nice garden.

"This is a very nice garden Mike, but there is a lot of work to be doing."

"Yes but it should be easy to do," Mike replied.

When I looked at their ideas and drawings, I was seeing a rock wall, wooden retaining walls, paths, garden edging and other features including a garden pool and waterfall. Even solar garden lighting was included. It all appeared very complex to construct. I informed them that I had no money to pay for such a project to be done.

"Oh we were not expecting you to pay for the work," Shanti said. "You are going to do it all yourself."

"I do not know how to do these things."

"It is easy," Mike said. "You are a practical, outdoor person. Just take one section at a time and we will help you get it done."

As they explained each part I began to realise that with some hard work and help from them we really could achieve this project. When they showed the costing for the materials it was within what we could afford. I talked with Lizamoa showing her the ideas and we agreed to start it.

* * * * * * * * *

The first few weeks it was going well. We were doing some work on the weekends where Mike would show me and I would continue the work during the week as I found the time. We had the 10 posts set for the wooden wall and the area below where the rock wall was going dug out and ready. Now Mike said we would do a big push all in one weekend and get both walls completed. He had arranged for us four men and our wives helping to get the job done.

Well, I left the details to him and when I came home one night I discovered the front lawn had all the materials delivered. There was a large load of the planks for the wall. There was a truckload of rocks and another truck load of some dark black soil. Some other items such as the drain pipes and scoria required were also there as well. Lizamoa came running out to show me not that I could have missed it all over the front lawn and driveway.

The weather was looking fine Saturday morning but there was some rain expected later in the day. It was still early when they all turned up with spades, wheelbarrows and other tools. The girls brought their babies over which we left with my mother.

Soon we got into the work. We laid in the drainage behind both walls and covered it with the scoria and then we began on the walls themselves. While Steve and I were bringing the heavy planks around, Peter started cutting them and then we helped to nail them into place. Meanwhile, Mike and Shanti began on the rock wall as he was bringing the rocks she was placing them into the wall. She appeared to be very skilled at doing that, fitting each rock in as if it was a large puzzle. The other girls were helping with the wheelbarrows of rocks and soil as we required.

By lunch time the job was going well but the clouds were threatening. I knew the rain was not very far off. We pushed on into the afternoon when suddenly the rain started. First, it was light with only fine drizzle but steadily it got heavier. We wanted to get it finished and so everyone was in agreement to continue. Soon we were all soaking wet and the area where we were working quickly turned to thick black mud. The wooden wall was finished and Peter was just cutting the timber for the cap. Lower down the slope, the rock wall was coming along well too.

We began on the garden pool with its little waterfall. First, the smaller pool was placed in the gap we had left at the top of the rock wall and the remaining rocks place in around it. Then we fitted the bottom pool and I got involved in placing the rock surround, like a low rock wall with Shanti while the others continued bringing in more rocks. While Peter fitted the pump and pipe to the top pool, Mike was laying the path and shaping the garden edges while the girls began helping by spreading the soil where they could.

Then we were finished with the rock work and pool surrounding. I stood back to look at it. It was looking very nice and we could see that it was going to be a very nice garden when we were completed. We had just decided we would be finished for the day but the girls were still bringing barrows full of dirt and they were spreading it over the large area in front of the rock wall.

"Let's do that tomorrow," I said to them.

"No Joseph," Lizamoa replied. "We are wet and muddy now. I want to finish this thing."

The others seemed to be in general agreement to this so I grabbed a shovel and began spreading the soil evenly. Then something interesting happened.

* * * * * * * * *

The rain was continuing and there was mud and water all over where we had been working. Then Shanti reached down picking up some muddy dirt; she threw it at me, hitting me in the chest. I turned and saw her grinning but I didn't see Lizamoa who was beside me, picking up a piece of dirt and throwing back at Shanti. Shanti ducked, she missed and it hit Steve.

Steve of course quickly joined in by throwing dirt back at Lizamoa and I went to her aid by throwing dirt at Shanti. Mike was helping his wife but to my surprise, Sharon joined us against her husband. Jenny and Peter joined in too but I have no idea whose side they were on because they seemed to be throwing mud at everyone including each other.

So soon a full-on dirt fight had begun with all of us throwing dirt at each other as if we were little children. We soon lost track of who was against whom; we didn't really care just throwing at anyone. We had been a bit dirty before that from the work but now we really got muddy on to our clothes and all over us. But soon things had moved beyond a dirt fight.

* * * * * * * * *

Jenny reached down to pick up some mud to throw at Lizamoa. She slipped and ended up sitting on the ground. Lizamoa saw her chance, grabbing both hands fill of mud rushed at Jenny plastering both handfuls of mud across her chest. Jenny looked down at herself, and the oozy mud running down the front of her. Then she looked up, made a grab and caught Lizamoa by the legs so she fell back flat onto the ground. Jenny made a jump at her landing on top of her. There they were clinging to each other rolling through the mud. For a while, it was unsure if it was a fight or an embrace but soon it became clear it was turning sexual.

Peter jumped in to help his wife, thinking it was still a fight. Bad idea, Peter. To his surprise, they both women turned on him. Both of them made a grab at him and as his feet slipped out from under him, they managed to push him to the ground. With two girls on top of him, he was soon as muddy as they were. They began grabbing at his shirt trying to get his clothes off. Soon they had his shirt off and while Lizamoa sat on his chest Jenny quickly had his shorts and undies off. Suddenly Peter found himself naked with the two girls on top of him.

* * * * * * * * *

As the girls obviously were getting the better of Peter, Mike decided to jump in and help his mate. Quickly, Jenny turned on him. Before he knew what had happened he had been pushed to the ground with Jenny on top of him. She soon had his shirt open, we never ever found a couple of those buttons, but not at a loss of modesty herself because Mike had managed to get her blouse open and her bra pulled down out of place. Then with two hands, he plastered mud over her bare breasts.

Meanwhile, Lizamoa and Peter were in a little session together. He had realised this wasn't now fighting. They were rubbing mud over each other, hugging and rolling on the ground together. They were completely covered in mud as they continued taking her clothes off. I notice she was helping him too, and soon she was as naked as he was.

* * * * * * * * *

Sharon beside me had only been watching all this. Suddenly she was unbuttoning her blouse which she soon had off and thrown away to be quickly followed by her bra. Turning to me she dropped to her knees in from of me.

"Come on Joseph. Let's play too," she said as she reached up for the belt of my jeans.

She soon had my belt, then my zipper undone and with a tug, she had my jeans down to my knees. At that point, she gave me a push. With my jeans like that, I couldn't step back to save myself and fell backwards onto the ground. Sharon then sprung forward on top of me.

I reached down and took two handfuls of mud, bringing them to her chest and rubbing mud over her naked breasts. I could see the slimy mud running down her breasts as they hung over me, dripping off onto my chest. She was soon doing the same to me too. It felt nice since the dirt we were using was so fine and made such slimy, smooth mud.

I pulled her to me, and as our bodies came together, she moved her shoulders causing her muddy breasts to rub across my chest. I kissed her right on the mouth and quickly she responded to me. For a few moments, our tongues met and danced together before we pulled apart again. I still held her and when she moved I felt our bodies easily move against each other, slipping and sliding with the mud.

* * * * * * * * *

Shanti turned to Steve and said, "Oh well Steve, everyone is having fun in the mud, we may as well join in too."

"Ok," he agreed.

They both fell to their knees and were reaching for each other, taking turns remove each their clothes. I watch him taking Shanti's shirt off and she was starting on his shirt when Sharon pulled my attention back to her. Now it was my turn. While she sat back I pulled her shorts and she lifted her bum to allow me to pull then down. While I was doing this something happened that made me stop.

* * * * * * * * *

It was at that moment that Lizamoa looked up at the deck and saw my mother. She was standing on the deck watching us.

"Hi Mum," Lizamoa said. "We are just finishing the gardening."

"I can see that dear," mum said.

She shook her head and turned and walked away.

My God! I was shocked! I had forgotten about her being here. It must have been a real sight to see us like that. There lying on the ground in each other's arms was Peter and Lizamoa. They were both quite naked. Nearby Mike and Jenny were almost as bad. I was with Sharon and we still had our underwear on, well in Sharon's case half her underwear with her shorts down to her knees. Then across the other side were Shanti and Steve by now were down to her bra and panties and his shorts. There were clothes lying all around us, some almost unrecognizable in the mud.

* * * * * * * * *

It sort of stopped all of us. We were looking at each other not sure what to do.

"We better stop Lizamoa," I said.

"No Joseph," she replied. "She has gone now."

"But we..."

"Joseph it is too late now. She has caught us. We might as well finish our fun."

I was not so sure. I thought we should have stopped but Lizamoa was sure my mother would not come outside again and she wanted us to continue.

It was Jenny who finally decided for us.

"This has made me horny," she said.

She pushed Mike back into the mud, putting one leg either side of him. Then one hand quickly guided him into her pussy and she sank down onto him, taking him deep inside.

"Ahaaa, that is nice," she said. "My pussy filled with hard cock."

As I said, that sort of decided it for all of us. Maybe I should have stopped and gone to see how my Mum was taking it but then Sharon pulled me towards her giving me the other ideas.

* * * * * * * * *

It didn't take long for the rest of us to get as naked as they were. I soon had Sharon's shorts completely off to be quickly followed by her panties. She then took my pants off throwing them away in the mud. She came up alongside me and as I lay back she was half laying on top off me.

I felt the press of her breasts against my chest and she reached up hugging me and then our lips met again. As we did I ran my hands down across her back. Her body was wet, covered with a mix of rain and dirt. It felt nice under my touch, so slippery, so slimy as my fingers moved along the sweep of her back.

Feeling her body against mine felt so good that suddenly I was ready for her. I pulled her with both hands and her body slid up on top of mine. It didn't take long for my hard erection to find what it was looking for. It felt the entrance to her pussy then with a slight movement of her hips I felt the lips of her pussy close over the head of my cock. She was so wet, not from the rain and mud either. It was clear this had turned her on as much as it had me.

Now Sharon took over as with practiced ease moving her hips so I plunged deep inside her and then pulled almost right out. It felt good, not hard and rough as some sex I had with Sharon but instead just gentle as her movements were taking us both towards our climax. The sensation of the rain still falling and the mud which covered us added to the excitement as well.

Before long I knew I was approaching the point of no return. I began humping up at her. She knew I was getting close and she increased the speed of her hip movements. I could feel my body tighten as the cum began to move up the shaft of my cock. It was feeling good and now I was only seconds away from my orgasm.

But she beat me to it. With a massive gasp, she slumped on top of me. Her body heaving and shuddering in the throes of her orgasm. Her head was close beside mine and I heard her give a moan in my ear as the pleasure filled her body. It was clear her orgasm was an intense one. I did what I could to prolong it but then my own orgasm hit me. I felt the uncontrollable jerking of my cock as I pumped my cum deep inside her. She felt it and shuddered again at the pleasure. We lay there in our afterglow, both still recovering our breath until I felt my contracting cock slip out of her.

* * * * * * * * *

Then a noise caught my attention. What I saw surprised me. There was my wife lying on her back with her head in a puddle of mud. That beautiful soft hair, always washed and always brushed, so soft to touch, so nice to smell, was now caked in mud. There was mud on her face and all over her naked body from what I could see of it.

Peter was on top of her pounding into her with everything he had. She was taking it roughly and loving it too. Humping back to meet his every thrust. It was hard sex, aggressive sex, exciting to watch although I did wonder that she might hurt herself. But I should know better with Lizamoa that she sometimes likes that style of sex when she really gets horny.

And then she came with what was a loud long moan or was it a cry. She gave a shudder through her whole body and as he continued pumping into her she was bucking around underneath him. It was a wonder he was able to stay in or for that matter even stay on top of her. That was a sight to see.

By now their noise had attracted others attention. Mike and Jenny, who had finished about the same time as us were also watching the show too.

Then Peter reached his orgasm. There was a loud gasp and it was clear to all of us that my wife's pussy was taking a load of his cum juice. He was still thrusting into her but by now had lost control of his rhythm. Before long he had stopped moving as the last of his cum was pumped into her.

Now they had stopped. He was still lying on top of her as they recover their breath. Next, to me I heard Jenny, giving them a clap. "Great show guys," she laughed.

This caused Lizamoa to look in our direction. When I saw her looking directly at me smiling I asked, "How was that?"

"Good," she managed to gasp out still trying to get her breath. "That was so good."

As Peter rolled off her she sat up. I could not believe the mess she was in. Lizamoa was never in a mess, always clean and tidy, never a hair out of place and look at her now. Covered in mud, her hair matted, hanging down over her shoulders. The mud dripped from her hair, running down over her breasts. But she was happy and smiling, obviously enjoying being like that, as she was laughing with Peter.

* * * * * * * * *

But then I notice that Shanti and Steve were still going for it. She was on her hands and knees and he was pumping into her pussy from behind. He was really thrusting at her and she had her arse pushed back against him. One of his hands gripped on to her while the other reached underneath to her pussy. Then the lower part of his body began to jerk and it was clear what was happening. He must of at that moment touched her clit because suddenly with a cry her whole body jumped before she fell forward, face down in the mud. He had slipped out of her and we watched as the last globs of his cum flew through the air landing on her arse.

When she rolled over she was smiling. She sat up supported by one hand while the other came up to her chest. She looked down at herself and wiped at the dark mud on her breast. The whole front of her body was covered. You could see the shape of her body, the shape of her breasts but they were covered with a mixture of mud and rain water. The gentle rain was not washing her off, instead just mixing with the cakes of mud.

"How are we going to get this off?" she asked.

"It's going to take a bit," said Jenny. "This stuff really sticks."

"I think we should stand under the hose first before going inside for a shower," I suggested.

And so that is what we did.

* * * * * * * * *

Not bothering to find our clothes which would have been useless putting on anyway, we just walked around the side of the house naked. To my surprise, there was a pile of towels waiting for us in the shelter by the sliding door. My mum must have left them there.

I got the hose and rinsed each of the girls off as best I could. Their hair was a mess so caked with dirt and mud. As each girl stood with their backs to us we worked to get as much as we could out of their hair. When I hosed them the dirt was just streaming off their naked bodies, leaving muddy puddles on the deck. We found the best way for someone to rub our hands over the girl's body to loosen the mud while I followed with the hose. That was a little bit sexy doing that too. When I finished with each girl she went and grabbed a towel to dry off the surplus water and wrap around herself before going inside to shower.

KiaKim12
KiaKim12
24 Followers
12