Rain, Mud and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then turned the hose on Mike. He has shorter hair and so it didn't take long to rinse the dirt off him. Again the only way to get the dirt off was to rub it lose first and then rinse it away. Since he had to wait for his shower he decided to jump into the swimming pool. Soon Peter had joined him while Steve and I rinsed off each other before joining the boys in the pool as well.

Lizamoa appeared and called two of us for our showers too. It took a lot of getting that dirt off. Even in the shower after swimming in the pool, dirt was still coming off my body. I noticed that later Lizamoa went back for a second shower and washed her hair again. Of course when I went outside later the swimming pool had turned to a dirty shade of brown too.

* * * * * * * * *

Later after our friends had gone home I heard Lizamoa talking to mum.

"Sorry about us outside," Lizamoa said. "We were just having a bit of fun in the rain."

"Yes, Liz," Mum replied. "I know you were."

"You are not shocked?"

"No dear. I see you go topless by the pool when I am here so I thought you might get bolder when I am away."

"How did you know?"

"It is pretty obvious. I saw you changing after swimming the other day and you are the same brown all over. No bikini marks. So I knew you were nude at least sometimes."

"Oh," was all Lizamoa said.

"So we didn't upset you?"

"No! No! You were just having fun dear."

Then she stopped and looked at Lizamoa. She didn't know I was listening but still lowered her voice.

"Tell me, dear, what did it feel like?"

"What?" Lizamoa asked.

"Like you were. You being in the mud like that."

Now Lizamoa was shocked. I noticed she took a moment before she answered.

"It was lovely Mum. So smooth and slimy."

"It is a bit naughty, what you were doing. Just a bit erotic," Mum said.

Again Lizamoa hesitated before she smiled. "Yes Mum, it was, just a bit."

"You got so dirty Liz. That is not like you."

"Yes I know," Lizamoa laughed. "It was hard to get that mud off."

She must have shown Mum her hair because I heard her say, "See there is still stuff in my hair."

"Can I wash it for you?" Mum asked her.

Soon Lizamoa was leaning over the sink while mum washed her hair again.

* * * * * * * * *

"I saw you doing more too," Mum said. "You had your clothes off with the European man."

"Yes," I heard Lizamoa reply softly.

"You were taking sex with him too."

"Yes," Lizamoa admitted.

"It looked very exciting."

I could not believe my mother had just said that.

"Yes, it was," Lizamoa agreed. "Very sexy."

I now knew that she had looked again or even been watching us. I noticed Lizamoa didn't give much of a reply to her either. She probably didn't know what to say. I didn't. After that, the subject was dropped. Mum seemed to be taking our swimming nude and fun with our friends fairly well but I was just wondering what she really thought about it. It was obvious to her now that we were doing more than just getting naked.

I talked with Lizamoa about it later and we decided that we should still be more careful when she was around. There was not much we could do about it now as we had been caught but we thought it better that she didn't see any more of our sexual activities.

* * * * * * * * *

So now we have a lovely garden and waterfall. I enjoy looking at it, see the water flowing over the rocks and falling into the pool below. Seeing the plants and flowers we have planted with the garden taking on new beauty as they grew. But looking at the garden always brings back memories of the day we made the walls and the muddy sex which followed.

Yes Sarvesh and Amita, that was landscape our way. I hope you enjoyed our story as much as we did. When I talked to Shanti she said we really needed to get this into the Letters Book since it is such a sexy erotic story.

That is all from me,

Regards Joseph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A real story - The Inspiration for the story above.

Hi, Kim here.

Ayaka began writing a complete story by herself, I decided to try one as well. I played with a few ideas and then in early April 2013 something happened that gave me what I needed to begin writing.

Let me explain. Since Christmas 2013 there had been almost no rain and by the end of March things on the farm were beginning to get very bad. As milk production plunged it was looking like the farm was going to make a loss for the year which was the last thing Anne wanted for her first season as manager. Anne and Allan were even considering pulling the plug on milking and drying the herd off to protect the stock for the following season. At that time we also had visitors, Anne's parents and Ayaka's parents were both staying with us on the farm.

One day we were sitting around the table when it started to rain. Not that heavy, more a steady drizzle than heavy rain but that was just what the dry, parched pasture needed. Anne was so thrilled she jumped up from the table and ran outside with Allan close behind her. By the time I got out there they were standing out in the rain on the lawn hugging each other.

Suddenly Shandra who was standing beside me gave a yell and ran out to join them. She jumped up at them, catching them both by surprise and knocking them over. The lawn, which by now had almost no grass, had quickly turned to mud, so there were the three of them rolling in the rain and mud. It was funny to watch them, we were laughing until they looked up and saw us.

"Come and join us," Anne called.

Susan went straight away, running out to join them, slipping in the mud and landing on top of Allan. That was not the most graceful way of doing it, I must say.

I looked at Ayaka, she looked at me and we both laughed again. I dropped my watch onto the deck chair and we both ran out to join them in the rain. We pushed each other over, threw mud at each other and were having great fun until soon we were as wet and muddy as they were. Then we looked up and saw our visitors standing there, under shelter on the deck, watching us.

We realised how shocked they must have been as we got up out of the mud and went back to the house. Of course, we were too muddy to go inside so Anne's mum went and got us some towels. Ayaka's dad took the hose and sprayed us taking off as much mud as he could, then we each went around the side of the house where we could strip off our clothes and wrap ourselves in a towel before we went inside for a shower. That might have been a bit sexy for him hosing us, seeing us girls in soaking wet clothes. But in my case, it was even worst than that. My blouse had become a bit see-through and because my breasts were small and in no need of support, I wasn't wearing a bra. He must have noticed my hard nipples showing through my transparent blouse but he didn't say anything.

* * * * * * * * *

Later, sitting around the table having a hot drink, Anne asked her father, "Did we shock you, Dad?"

"No honey," he laughed. "Not with you Anne. We've come to expect anything could happen when we come here."

She wasn't sure how to take that at first until Allan started to laugh. Soon we were all laughing.

Little does he know just how true those words actually are. LOL. With Anne, Susan and Shandra anything could happen when they get going. And often it does too!

* * * * * * * * *

So that inspired me to write this story. Since it could fit almost any time after Joseph and Lizamoa had moved to New Zealand we decided to place it at the end of Vol 5, even though many the stories around it had been written late in 2008.

I did get some help with the landscaping part. Anne and Allan suggested much of those details. I got Susan to check the sex scene. She made a few suggestions to help. Shandra wanted Joseph to see his wife with her beautiful hair in a puddle of mud so I added that in too. Ayaka suggested that key moment where Shanti throws mud at Joseph to start the fight. Reshma cleaned up some of the grammar for me as well. Finally, Anne asked me to include that little conversation between Lizamoa and her mother-in-law. This is to start preparing for a future story which was finally published in Sept 2015, Vol 11. Thank you all guys.

* * * * * * * * *

So finally one of my stories gets published here as well. I'm very pleased with it and I hope you enjoy it too.

Kim.

12