Rained Out Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of emptiness when Rob's cock fell out of her dripping snatch was replaced by the warm sensation now covering her face and upturned ass, as the two satisfied men were now simultaneously drenching her body with their golden showers.

From the length and girth, she knew that the Fireplug was now in her mouth, even though her eyes were closed tightly as a defense against Zeke's seemingly endless piss stream. She was shocked when the tingling sensation of Rob's piss stream battering her clenched asshole was replaced by it being stretched wide open by the unmistakable mushroom head of Johnny's fine cock. She concentrated and relaxed her sphincter to allow it to push through, and moaned in pleasure as her tight back passage was filled with her lover's tool.

She reached up and held onto Zeke's thick root, as much for balance as for the feeling of that huge cock in her hand, while Scotty and Johnny sawed in and out of her like a couple of lumberjacks trying to win a log cutting contest. Rob was now rubbing her piss-drenched clit and slapping her wet ass cheek in time with her boyfriend's trusts. Her huge tits hung down below her and swayed to the rhythm of the two men using her mouth and ass for their pleasure. The multiple sources of stimulation were too much for her body to handle and she shuddered as another climax overtook her senses.

Scotty pulled out and shot his load on her face while Johnny buried himself deep in her backdoor and let loose within her bowels. She collapsed on the floor in a heap, piss and cum dripping off of her used and totally sated body, as she clamped both hands between her legs and felt the pulsations of her orgasm through her crotch.

Still naked from the waist down, Johnny picked Monica up and carried her down to the shower in the master bedroom. He peeled the soaked tee shirt off her exhausted body and repeatedly kissed and thanked her while the water in the shower warmed up. He helped her get under the spray and stayed with her until he was sure she could safely stand on her own.

When he returned to the living room, his buddies were now all dressed and quietly talking among themselves about the incredible thing they just experienced.

"It goes without saying, guys, not a word of this to anyone, especially not at work," Johnny cautioned, as he walked them to the front door.

They all sincerely agreed as they shook his hand and did that manly half-hug-double-pat-on-the-back thing. As he was about to close the door behind them, Fireplug turned around and sheepishly asked, "since our game technically got rained out, can we all come back here next Friday?"

Johnny slyly smiled at his three friends, as they anxiously waited for his response.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
dietz100001dietz100001about 2 years ago

That was HOT. You painted a great visualization,

Hope you are still writing.

A New Fan

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this one, Michelle. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 1st golden shower was from the head cheerleader in HS it was meant to debase me but I ended going down on her and making the team

BillybnyBillybnyover 2 years ago

UAlbanyGirl518 never disappoints with her stories. Every story is stroke worthy. Keep them cumming…….

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmealmost 3 years ago

Another home run Michelle! Wow! Loved that she found his obsession and fulfilled it without reservation. Particularly interesting that Michelle was interjected into the story...hmmmmm..

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Anything I Want? A poker bet puts Jackie's tight ass in the pot.in Anal
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
More Stories