Rainha's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainha smiled as she reached down with one hand and took one of his testes in her long fingers. She toyed with it before pushing it into her soaked pussy, coming dangerously close to the tribal taboo of penetration. Rainha's vaginal muscles masterfully squeezed as her pussy welcomed the testes inside her. She reached down to insert the second, forcing both inside of her together. She then stroked his long desperate dick with her hand as her pussy mercilessly massaged his swollen tender balls inside, stopping only to prevent him from cumming. She continued until her own body finally convulsed in pleasure, soaking his balls with her cum.

The warrior moved in and out of the intense sexual hallucinations from the mind-altering nectar and the real life intense sexual conquest of Rainha over his body. The more his body was used for her sexual pleasure the more his mind took him deeper into the rabbit hole of sexual deliria. It was impossible for him to discern one from the other. For all his physical strength, he was helpless to her sexual conquest. Rainha knew his mind could no longer tell dreams from reality; his body was desperate and completely hers to enjoy.

Rainha could feel the slight mind-bending high herself. She knew it was from drinking in the nectar she had coated his dick with. She climbed down the vine. She slowly released each of the vines attached to his ankles, lowering him to the jungle floor. She secured the two vines to the base of nearby trees so his legs were spread. His hands were still tied behind his back beneath him. She emptied another pod into his mouth, and then pushed his jaw closed, forcing him to swallow the sweet nectar. He didn't resist, he was addicted to its sweet taste and affects. Rainha emptied another pod over his throbbing cock. The warrior moaned and writhed from the effects. His dick felt like a volcano ready to explode. He was now ready for her.

She straddled him and lowered her hungry pussy down toward his throbbing ten-inch dick. It was tribal taboo for a warrior to penetrate a captive woman in courtship; no one had never imagined a woman using a captive warrior's dick for her own pleasurable penetration. He looked up to her eyes longingly, desperate for relief but suddenly panicked at the sight of her lowering herself toward him. Rainha smiled as she continued her descent.

Rainha felt his thick bulby head hit the soft tissue of her pussy. She used it to slowly stroke her erect tender clit. She moaned with pleasure. The warrior wondered if she would only use him there, preventing the breaking of taboo. Rainha slowly moved his head in circles around her clit and then up and down the length of her womanhood. She could feel the effects of the nectar on her skin. She studied his face and body, careful to not let him have the pleasure of climax as she slowly brought herself to another. She moaned again. She loved the feel of the orgasm growing from deep within her mixed with the control she enjoyed over this otherwise indomitable warrior. She used him to bring the climax up slowly, knowing the more she coaxed it the stronger it would be.

As she felt her goal begin to pass the point of no return, she purposely pushed his thick bulby head just inside of her. The warrior's eyes opened in a shock of pleasure and fear. Rainha smiled at her captive as she lowered herself on him, enveloping the entire length of his shaft until it disappeared. They both gasped in pleasure. She held him there, making sure he would not cum. She slowly rose over him, using the thickness and texture of his cock for her own pleasure. Slowly and methodically, she fucked her captive warrior. Her fingernails grabbed hold of his chest as her body moved up and down his shaft. The length of her nipples grew with her arousal, reaching out almost an inch toward him.

Rainha's breathing became labored as the climax grew within her. Her clit rubbed against his body while his dick reached the deepest parts inside of her. Her fingernails gripped his chest more tightly, especially the moments she had to pause to prevent him from cumming first.

He was consumed with the mixture of pleasure and pain. His head turned from side to side, unsure if was in the middle of a hallucination or if the goddess was actually fucking him at her will. For hours she had kept him at the torturous edge of climax. He had never felt more desperate to cum.

Rainha's climax was now past the point of no return. She had never felt anything like it. She threw her head back as the orgasm crashed over her like a thunderous ocean wave. Her body quaked uncontrollably as she continued to use him to make it last as long as she could. It was torturous to stop, only long enough to prevent him from experiencing his own climax, before continuing her own. Rainha finally collapsed on top of his muscular body and fell asleep.

The warrior gradually regained a fuzzy consciousness and discovered Rainha asleep on his chest. His hands were still bound beneath him; his legs spread and tied to nearby trees. His cock lay beneath the woman, still semi-hard. He was desperate to cum. He began to move, using rocks beneath him to weaken the vines that secured his hands. He had to escape; there was no telling what Rainha might do when she awoke.

Rainha woke with a smile, still feeling the continuing pleasure of her repeated orgasms, especially the last. She looked up to see the warrior was awake. She realized she was probably awakened by his attempts to escape his captivity. She smiled knowing it was futile. "Mmmmm," she said, convinced she wasn't done with him, despite the sun beginning to set. She ran her fingernails across his muscular chest, seeing the scars of her earlier euphoria taken out on him. Rainha felt aroused at the memory and opportunity of her warrior still captive.

She picked up a pod and held it over his mouth. The warrior resisted, turning his head. Rainha brought her knees up, straddling his waist and then moved up so his head was locked, looking up between her knees. She poured the nectar into the palm of her hand and reached back and coated his dick with it. She began to massage it in. It was helpless to its effects, immediately growing hard again, desperate for release. The warrior gasped. As he did, Rainha dropped a new pod into his open mouth and pushed his jaw closed. His back teeth cracked open the pod, causing its nectar to flow down the back of his throat. Rainha released his jaw. He spit the husk out as the new nectar combined with what was still in his system.

Rainha continued to stroke his dick, knowing the arousal would intensify the effects of the nectar invading his blood stream. With one more pod, she lubricated her pussy for one final dose of pleasure. She lowered her nectar pussy down to his lips. "Lamber!" she said in a soft firm voice. She felt his tongue begin to caress her clit and work its magic across the lips and crevices of her womanhood. "Mmmmm," Rainha moaned, knowing it wouldn't take long for this one final pleasure of the day.

Rainha reached back and started to stroke his cock again. She enjoyed watching him squirm in his own desperation while working to bring her pleasure again. She fondled the head of his penis heartlessly before sliding her hand up and down his shaft and then squeezing his sore oversaturated balls. She was merciless.

"Por favor!" he cried out, desperate for release.

"Lamber," she answered calmly.

She reached her other hand down under his head, pulling his mouth tighter against her pussy. She began to rock, fucking his face harder as the climax grew closer. "Bebida!" she demanded, still in her quiet firm voice. Suddenly, her body shook as a waterfall of cum flowed into his mouth and onto his face.

He was reminded of the taste of her cum mixed with the nectar. It was intoxicating. His tongue and mouth worked more feverishly, eager to lap as much from her as he could. He could feel his own climax rising from the pleasure of her taste and continuing touch. "Ahhhh!" he cried out as his body began to convulse with impending release.

Rainha suddenly let go of his dick. He squirmed violently. "Por favor Rainha! Por favor!"

Rainha smiled. She stood and watched his cock dance, slapping his abdomen involuntarily. She felt a little sorry for him, especially since she had known him since childhood. She did not feel sorry enough to allow him the satisfaction of her pleasuring him after he began the day by catching her off guard.

As the sun moved closer to setting, Rainha lay a bed of Chuva Doce leaves down all around him, including a pile three feet from his right shoulder. She showed him a sharp rock she found before burying it deep in the pile of leaves. Rainha knew it would not take the warrior long to free himself using the sharp rock, but he would need to move his naked body over the Chuva Doce leaves to get there before digging through the leaves for the rock. However long it would take him, the nectar of the leaves would be having their way with his body. Rainha picked up his machete and cut the vines that had secured his ankles before throwing the machete into the thick foliage of the jungle behind them.

Rainha looked down and saw the warrior's loin covering still hanging from hers around her waist. She lifted it in her hand as if to give it back to him. "Prêmio," (my prize) she said with a devious smile as she let it drop against her leg. She turned and walked toward the village, taking in the beauty of the sun setting over her Amazonian jungle.

12