The Liberty Family

Story Info
Two young mothers begin their careers as supersluts...
33.1k words
4.63
11.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

Issue 1 -- A Quiet Day in Liberty City

Lena grunted a little as she lifted the large bag of shopping out of the back of the car. Not for the first time she wished she had just a little of the super-strength that seemed so common amongst the superheroes that filled the news every day. When she'd been a kid, the idea of being a superheroine was just so cool, she'd have done anything to be like Black Cat, Miss Fury, Moon Girl or any of that first generation of heroes. Yet now, in her late thirties, as a mother with three daughters and working hard on her legal career, she just wanted some superpowers to help her get through the day.

It wasn't that she didn't love her kids, but three girls would be something of a handful for any parent and she'd hadn't even had the help from a partner. Though they were now young women and, in many ways able to look after themselves, they still seemed to take so much time and money, especially as they were all still studying full-time on various courses. Her sister, Justina, used to help out but she'd been so busy recently it seemed Lena was looking after her daughter more than the other way around.

Trying her best to smile and forget the woes of a tired single mother, she shut the car door and made her way into their suburban house. As she entered the living room, dumping the shopping on the table, she was surprised to find it reasonably quiet. She guessed the girls were either out with friends or, much less likely, up in their rooms studying.

She switched on the TV and a news bulletin flashed up on screen. Some kind of giant robot had attacked Metro City but the technological terror had been defeated by Wonder Whore, even before the local icon, Superstud, could get to the scene. Wonder Whore was now getting a host of congratulations from the mayor and other local dignitaries as Superstud looked on rather pathetically.

Lena smiled at that, she always liked it when the superheroines showed up the boys. The very first hero had been a woman, Phantom Lady, nearly 40 years before, and for some reason they'd always been a lot more superheroines than superheroes. So ever since Phantom Lady had pulled on her skimpy black costume and red high heels it was one area of life where women were just as successful and respected as the men. Superstud may have been the president's pet hero but it was Wonder Whore who seemed to deal with all the major villains these days.

Wonder Whore had first appeared about five years before and had quickly become Lena's favourite. Other people might be a fan of a movie star or rock singer but Wonder Whore was her idol. She was strong, powerful and a totally independent woman -- an Amazon princess the news said. There was nothing not to like. It also helped she was incredibly beautiful and wore a skimpy costume of a red, gold and blue latex corset, thong and knee-high boots, an outfit that revealed almost every inch of her perfect curvy body.

Lena sighed as she watched the gorgeous heroine on the TV screen and started to wonder if the girls really were all out of the house....maybe, just maybe, if she grabbed one of her toys she would have time to make herself cum as she imagined fucking the hot Amazon. It would hardly be the first time, as Wonder Whore had become her prime masturbatory fantasy in recent months, Lena might have been bisexual but it had all been superheroine pussy in her dreams of late. There was just something so alluring about her sexy superheroine icon.

"Girls? Are you in? I'm home!" She called out as she felt her nipples harden and her pussy grow just a touch damp. Already the images of Wonder Whore being interviewed by the pretty blonde reporter on the screen were becoming way more sexual in her mind, and a fantasy of having a threesome with them both started to form - the superbabe forcing the quiet lawyer and lusty reporter to please her every sexual whim for hours.

"Hey Mom!" The reply came from upstairs and Lena swore in frustration. She was obviously not alone after all.

"Good day?" It was the voice of Gabi, her oldest daughter, she must be back from college.

"Yes thanks." Lena sighed, picking the shopping up again. "Are your sisters in too?"

"Ashley has swim team today remember? But Eva is in her room I think."

"Okay. Well I'll be up in a moment." Lena replied as she heard the door to Gabi's room close again.

In fact, it was nearly twenty minutes later, after she'd put away the shopping, unloaded the washing machine, which the girls had left full again, and put out the trash. Even then, it was only to break up a shouting match between Gabi and Eva. It turned out to just be another one of those evenings and she was so tired that by the time she got to bed, she just passed out, unable to summon the energy to even make herself cum whilst thinking about Wonder Whore.

*******

Lena woke with a start the next morning, cursing that she'd slept all the way to her alarm again and would be rushing all the way to the office. But then she realised it was still dark, way too early for her alarm, and that the beeping was actually her phone. Someone was trying to call her in the middle of the night. Slightly concerned she grabbed her phone and answered.

"Auntie Lena? Is that you?" A sweet, young voice said.

"Yeah it is. Bethany? Is that you?" Lena replied

"Umm...yeah."

Bethany was her niece, the only daughter of her older sister Justina, she was a few months younger than Eva and close to all the girls. The four of them had pretty much grown up together.

"Is everything okay darling? You sound a bit upset and it's very late." Lena asked. Now she was fully awake she realised it was in fact about 2am.

"I'm sorry..." Bethany sounded like she was crying now. "It's just Mom. She said she might be home late, and I was out too but when I got home she wasn't here and still isn't. She's always back by now."

Any more words from the girl were lost as she started sobbing and Lena quickly jumped out of bed, promising to be with Bethany in minutes. Justina had a house just around the corner and it would take Lena longer to put clothes on than the actual walk would.

Once Bethany had calmed down a little, Lena threw on some underwear, sweatpants and a tee-shirt before sticking her head into Gabi's room and explaining to her sleepy eldest what was happening. Then hurrying she arrived at her sister and niece's house even quicker than she expected. Opening the door with the spare key, she was wrapped in Bethany's lithe arms before the door was even open properly.

"It's okay darling. Don't worry. I'm sure your Mom is fine, we'll find her in no time." It was the first time Lena had ever lied to her niece.

*******

"It's only been three weeks! You can't give up detective! Please!" Lena begged down the phone. "Just one more day.....yes...yes...I understand...budgets, yes.....okay...yes....we will keep looking. Thank you."

She hung up and began to cry. The Liberty City police had given up the search for Justina and that meant they thought she was dead or so far from the state they would never find her.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Gabi said, appearing in the living room doorway.

Lena sniffed and wiped her eyes, she had to be strong for her daughters, and now her niece too. "I'm fine baby. Just a bit tired with everything."

Gabi came and sat next to her on the sofa before giving her a hug, one Lena warmly returned. Just holding her daughter made her feel much better. As they held each other Lena felt a rush of pride, Gabi had been so strong the last few weeks, helping when she could and still keeping up with all her studies. Lena had no idea how she deserved such a beautiful, intelligent and good-hearted daughter. Though a little selfish part of her would always point out how much her eldest was just like her, in both looks and personality...

"So it seems the police can't look for Auntie Justina any more but I'm still going to go out tonight. I might find something. So you need to keep an eye on Bethany and your sisters, okay?" She said, focusing again on the present. "No parties or anything."

"Sure, Mum. I don't think anyone is in a mood for parties anyway." Gabi replied. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you though?"

"No, it's fine. Best you and the others stay here, I don't want you all getting behind with your studies."

Gabi nodded at that, her long black hair tumbling around her shoulders, a light smile on her pretty face.

They had been looking for Justina every spare hour they could but had found no trace of her. All her stuff was at home but there had been no sightings of her and not even the slightest indication of where she might be. It didn't help that beside from the family, she had no real friends and didn't even have a job. There was just no one to ask for clues. Lena had wished to be a superhero even more than usual in the three weeks since Justina had vanished, but she wasn't sure what even someone with the powers of Wonder Whore could do.

"Though maybe you should shower and change first Mom, you're looking a bit rough." Gabi said after another hug.

As her oldest daughter wandered off to check on her siblings and cousin, Lena looked herself over. She did look kind of rough, dressed in an old jumper and a pair of jogging bottoms, whilst her hair hadn't been washed in days. So maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to get cleaned up before starting the evening's search, she could spare a little time for herself, and with that thought she headed to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later Lena looked at herself in her tall bedroom mirror, pleased with the transformation. When she'd first jumped in the shower she'd intended to put on clean but rather casual clothes, just as she had every time she had been out searching. But as she washed her long, deep black hair and the hot water poured over her tall, lithe and yet curvy, body she realised she would have to head over to the West Side of town where all the bars and clubs were. It wasn't really Justina's scene at all, but Lena was out of ideas about where else to look and just maybe her sister had ended up on a night out and someone might have seen something.

Deciding a drab pair of jeans and an old blouse might stand out amongst the evening crowd she'd dug out the nicest clothes she'd worn in weeks. On top she wore a tight, black vest top. It was simple in style, yet the way it clung to her large, full, firm breasts whilst also showing off her trim, flat belly made it look a lot sexier than it really was.

Below she wore a leather miniskirt as tight as the top and very short too. Spinning around and looking over her shoulder, Lena could see in the mirror that it barely covered her arse cheeks and showed off miles of her long, lightly tanned legs. Finishing off the outfit was a pair of sexy knee-high leather boots that clung tightly to her trim legs and ended in a sharp, four-inch heel. She had to admit she did look very good, especially for a woman concerned she was fast approaching 40, she reckoned people, in the right light, would mistake her for ten or even fifteen years younger.

For a moment she felt like she was about to have a fun night out with her friends for the first time in years, then the reality hit her, and feeling a touch guilty she grabbed her purse and headed out of the house. She called to the girls as she left but was kind of glad she didn't see them. It wasn't that she was embarrassed for them to see her dressed like that but it maybe wasn't the best example at that particular time.

She quickly got a cab and made her way to the West Side, ignoring the leers of the driver as they made their way through the quiet streets of the city. Being a beautiful woman she was used to men's offensive behaviour, especially as a resident of Liberty City. Whilst not as bad as Gothic City, the prevalence of gangs and criminals meant women were often treated worse than in more civilised cities. She just wished there was a superheroine in the city to deal with all the scum and make it safer for her, her daughters and all the women of the city.

The cab soon arrived on the road known to locals as the 'Party Strip', a long neon-lit stretch of bars, strip clubs, sex shops and, if the rumours were true, a couple of whorehouses too. It was about the seediest place in the city and tended to attract both a rough crowd and with those wanting the thrill of mixing with them. It always felt very different to the more high-class Downtown night spots.

As Lena stepped out of the car she looked around and saw the usual mix of drunks, gang members, and college students. All were milling around, joking or just trying to look tough and cool. She quickly noted too that at the end of pretty much every alley was a hooker or two, barely dressed and often very good-looking. It really wasn't the kind of place she would expect to find her quiet and introverted sister, it wasn't even the sort of place Lena would visit, but just maybe someone knew something.

She took a moment to acclimatise, looking around at the crowd and getting a feel for the unfamiliar area. Almost unconsciously she found her gaze lingering on a pair of college students, both girls were clearly rather drunk but beautiful with blonde hair and pert bodies poured into tiny black dresses and high heels. For half a moment Lena wondered if they'd be interested in an older woman teaching them a thing or two. Than as they just walked past they both smiled at her, eyes running over her own hot body and sexy outfit but said nothing. Suddenly she realised they might be friends of her daughters and that made her imagine it was one of them being ogled on a night out by a pervy older woman and instantly felt terrible. She knew she had to do better and wondered what had got into her, she didn't usually think like that, but was just rather horny all of a sudden.

"If you're that horny darling, you can always pay for it?" A whore said from the end of the nearest alley as Lena realised her gaze was following the girls' pert arses down the street. She was as gorgeous as the college girls and even more scantily-clad -- a pretty redhead with full breasts and long legs, dressed in tiny black mini-skirt, white bikini top and thigh-high hooker boots.

"Umm...no I'm fine...thanks." Lena muttered in reply, feeling embarrassed and only wishing she had considered how long it had been since she masturbated. It must have been weeks with everything that had gone on and, now that she thought about it, wondered if perhaps it might have been wiser to deal with that before heading to such a seedy part of town. It was too late now though, so she just pushed any thoughts of the college girls and the hooker from her mind, focusing on finding Justina instead and turned down the main road.

With her sharp boot heels clicking on the pavement she started to wander down the party strip. She was glad that despite it almost seeming inappropriate she had put on a suitable outfit and fit right into the crowd, looking like just another girl out for a good time -- even if she definitely wasn't, as she kept telling herself. She knew that had she dressed any more casually she would have stuck out as either a perfect target for a mugging or an undercover cop. Neither of which would have helped her search.

After a minute's wandering, she approached a couple of groups of girls, one that looked like sonority sisters from the university roughing it for the night and the other a trio of young office workers hoping for a cheap night a few days before payday. Whilst they were all very nice, complimenting her on how good she looked, none of them knew anything about Justina, and she quickly left before their compliments became any more interesting.

Then over the next few minutes, Lena wandered around the area, any time she saw a reasonably friendly woman or small group of them she asked them about her sister. She also looked in each bar, strip club and music venue, in the vain hope she might suddenly see her. Yet no one knew anything or seen any hint of Justina.

At first, she was a bit nervous approaching men, especially in groups, but eventually decided she was halving her chances of getting a lead by not doing so. Therefore summoning up what courage she could, she finally asked a sweet-looking younger guy, perhaps a student too, if he knew anything. He seemed as nervous as Lena felt, shocked someone who looked and dressed like her would talk to him, and he was desperate to help yet, unfortunately, knew nothing more than anyone else. With her confidence renewed and thinking perhaps men would be more receptive than she had feared, she decided to try a few more.

She next tried a couple more guys on their own, and this revealed a slight drawback of her outfit. The first, a sweet and slightly nerdy type, thought she was a hooker looking for work and ran off muttering excuses. The next looked her up and down, leering and licked his lips. As soon as she mumbled she was looking for her sister and wasn't for sale, he immediately wandered off, saying he knew nothing but obviously not caring what she had asked.

A bit further down the street, she saw another guy on his own, a drunk hedge fund type, all money and no charm, coming out of a strip club. He stopped as soon as he saw Lena and stared at her. He was a good twenty years older than her and seemed to jump to the same conclusion as the last two, only he wasn't nervous or just looking. Before Lena knew what was happening the suited drunk was advancing on her, then grabbed her shoulder and gently pushed her down the alley which ran along the side of the club. Worried she stepped back away from his grasp until her back was against the wall of the alley.

"God...you're hot." The man said, walking toward her again. "How much?"

"Um....I'm not...." Lena managed to blurt out, but then the guy was on her, his body pressed to hers as she did her best to somehow wriggle into the brick wall behind her.

"Cheap." The man finished for her as he leered down at her. "I guessed, you're fucking gorgeous after all. But don't worry I can pay."

"Really I'm sorry but...." She continued as he kept leering. It made her feel like a piece of meat, it was degrading and offensive...yet why did that seem to excite her? She was a mother, a lawyer, a good person and not a whore! She knew she had to clarify things quickly and not let it go any further.

"I really can pay." The man said, licking his lips grossly, and sneering back at Lena. It was unpleasant, even more degrading. She was not a tart to be treated as something to be bought! Lena knew she had to stop it...just like any decent woman would.

Lena was finally about to tell him to get off her and explain the situation when he reached out with both hands, one settled on her large breast and the other slid around the back of her leather mini-skirt to sit on her arse. He then squeezed both, sending a completely unwanted bolt of pleasure through Lena's body. It wasn't a mild tingle either but a burst of pure sexual arousal. Her words of complaint vanished on her lips, replaced with the slightest moan as the man's thumb pressed through her clothes and onto her nipple whilst he squeezed her leather-clad arse again.

She wasn't sure what was happening or why she was reacting like that, it was true she'd not masturbated in weeks or even had a date in years but this was not the tender touch a lover that she thought she enjoyed. This was so much dirtier and rougher. She knew she shouldn't be responding as she was and couldn't understand why she was suddenly so turned on.

Yet there was something about it all -- the way the man was drunk, that he thought her a whore and that he was treating her like a piece of meat, not a woman -- it all triggered a desire in Lena she never knew she had. It seemed her inner slut, the dirty bitch she's kept locked away inside as she focused on her children and her legal career was breaking free. Suddenly all she could think of was what it would be like to actually be a hooker, to be treated like this all the time. The mere idea of that increased the arousal she was feeling from the continued violent caresses of the man and she started to want more.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers