Rainy Day Delight

Story Info
Helping my neighbor with chores ends in fantastic sex.
1.9k words
4.41
9.9k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping to do yard work but rain changed my plans. So I figured I could use this time to begin watching some new (to me) vintage pornos I recently bought. I was just sifting through my options when I was interrupted by a phone call. It was my new neighbor, Terri. She used to live across town but moved-in next door about a month ago. Terri asked if I might be be willing to help her move some furniture and boxes. Since my yard work got rained out and I had not yet begun to watch my pornos I told her I'd be happy to come over.

Even though it was raining it was still summer in the south, so it was hot. I was wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt but knew Terri would not mind so, I went as-is.

I actually met Terri many years ago (friend of a friend) and we quickly became fast friends. We share a robust and slightly risqué sense of humor, especially when it comes to sexual innuendos and word play. We were also both big flirts.

I arrived in about 10 minutes. We exchanged our customary hugs as she greeted me at the door. We made a little small talk and she thanked me for coming.

Trying to be funny, I quipped, "Cumming? I actually haven't yet because you interrupted my plans... but I'm hoping that after we finish-up here I'll put my new pornos to use to do so several times!"

Terri laughed out loud and pretended she did not understand what I had just said as she playfully smacked my crotch and said, "Come again? Get it? Cum again!"

I laughed as I replied, "If you do that several more times, Terri, I might just start now!"

Terri fired back, "Don't tempt me with a good time!"

We laughed hard for several minutes. After a quick tour of her new place, she walked me to the back den where she needed my help. As I mulled over what just occur ed, I felt my cock begin to stir.

Terri wanted to begin with moving a bunch of boxes into her attic. I helped her move them from the den to the hallway where the pull down ladder was located. As we moved the boxes, I could tell from the lovely sway of her tits that Terri was braless. That was not really uncommon for her, just noteworthy because she has fairly large boobs with large nipples that always seem like they are trying to tear themselves free from her shirt.

Terri preferred to be the one on the ladder so she could place the boxes where she wanted them in her attic. This meant it was my job to lift the boxes up to her. I soon discovered that this was great place to be because each time Terri reached upward, her loose fitting tee shirt road up presenting me with fabulous views of the undersides of her full breasts!

Her house had air conditioning but the attic space did not, and since it was already hot outside, it was even hotter in the attic. It only took us about 20 minutes or so to move the boxes but that was more than enough time for Terri's tee shirt to become semi transparent from her sweat. It also meant that after stepping back down into the coolness of the air conditioning, her trademark pokey nipples were now standing fully erect. Now big boobs are great, but large, sensitive nipples are an especially big turn-on for me!

While we paused in her kitchen for a glass of lemonade, I attempted to insert more humor by asking her if it was dark in her attic?

Caught off guard by my non-sequitur, Terri queried, "Dark in my attic? Huh?"

"Because your headlights are on!" I said as I playfully poked one of Terri's prominent, protruding nipples!

Terri laughed and said, "I almost forgot about your infatuation with nipples! You stare at them every time I come over to swim!"

"Well, in my defense, you do have great nipples, Terri!" I replied.

Terri then pulled the front of her shirt up and held it there as she laughed, "Go ahead and take a picture of them then and consider it payment for helping me!"

Never one to shrink from a challenge, I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and snapped several pictures.

Terri lowered her shirt and grabbed my phone to see the results. She smiled and laughed saying, "Not bad but between my laughing and your hands shaking, all these pictured are blurry. Come on over here where the light is better and we'll try it again!"

I was slightly stunned but gladly followed Terri's lead as she moved over a few steps before proudly raising her shirt again to prompt me to begin my photographic do over.

After I finished snapping pictures, Terri lowered her shirt and grabbed the phone from my hand as she said proudly, "Oh yes, those are keepers!"

I took my phone back, looked at the pictures, and replied, "Mmm Hmm! I like these much better!"

Terri tapped lightly on the large bulge in the front of my shorts, as she laughed, "Oh, I can clearly see that you do, stud!"

I smiled and said, "Busted!"

Terri spun to face me, cupped her breasts and jiggled them several times as she said, "Busted? Why yes, I certainly am! Thanks for noticing!"

We laughed again! We spent the better part of an hour rearranging furniture, pausing briefly from time to time to vacuum and scrub some light carpet stains. At one point, Terri was down on all fours to scrub one small particularly stubborn stain. The combination of her angle and the motion of her actions had her magnificent breasts swaying freely from her crop top shirt. It also presented me wonderful glimpses of her sexy thong beneath her loose fitting shorts.

After we finished getting things arranged the way Terri wanted, we put away the cleaning supplies. While not nearly as sweaty as before, Terri's face was nonetheless once again glistening from all the activity, so she nonchalantly pulled her shirt up and used the bottom of it to mop her brow.

Seeing the look of shock on my face Terri gave me a wink and said wryly, "What? It's not like you haven't seen 'em before!"

I cheerfully exclaimed, "That is very true, and I'm still a big fan!"

Terri pointed at my bulging erection and said, "Oh, I can clearly see what a BIG fan you are!"

I chuckled, grabbed my cock through my shorts to playfully shook it up and down at her.

Terri giggled, "Speaking of hard, can I interest you in a hard drink for all your efforts?"

"Yes, ma'am, that'd be great." I replied.

Terri is very expressive and often uses her hands while talking, and in the process of flailing her arms about as she finished a story, she accidentally whacked her hand against a nearby cupboard.

"Fuck me!", Terri yelped, more out of surprise than pain!

"Oh, all right, if you insist!", I said in a silly voice as I pantomimed pulling down my pants and pivoting my hips in an overly exaggerated, Ace Ventura type fucking motion!

Terri sprung forward, grabbed me by the crotch and dragged me to her bedroom as she said, "In that case, I do insist! I haven't had sex in nearly a month, and I'm horny! You've been poking that monster at me through your shorts all afternoon. It's high time I put that big thing to use for the both of us!"

As we entered her bedroom there was a blur of fabric as we each shed our clothes. She sat on the edge of her bed, grabbed me by the hips, and hungrily stuffed my cock into her mouth. I reciprocated by fondling her large, full tits and pointy nipples.

After a few minutes, Terri reclined back onto the bed and I bent down to lick her pussy but she said, "No! There's no time for that! I'm already wet and I've been staring at that thick cock for hours! I want it in me NOW!"

Ever one to please, I eagerly climbed onto the bed to join her. I grabbed her by the backs of her knees to throw her legs forward and farther part as I drove my swollen cock hard into her hot, wet pussy. I had never fooled around with Terri before but I have definitely fantasized about it!

I fucked Terri hard and fast for several minutes before changing-up my pace to more slowly pull my cock nearly all the way out before pushing it part of the way in multiple times to drag the bulbous head of my cock repeatedly against her engorged clit.

Terri responded by arching her head and neck backwards as she exploded into a wet, wonderful orgasm. She then repositioned us so she could ride me cowboy style. This new position allowed her to control the pace and allowed me to more fully explore her beautiful bouncing titties. Her nipples were huge and she would occasionally suck one into her mouth while leaving the other for me to play with and suckle! As she bounced up and down, her copious juices kept my shaft well-lubricated.

I grunted and growled with pleasure.

A few minutes later Terri repositioned yet again by spinning around into a reverse cowboy position. As she continued fervently impaling herself on my cock, I inserted a saliva lubricated thumb inside her delightful round ass.

Terri soon came hard!

Shortly afterwards I announced that I was going to cum soon too!

Terri pulled off me and positioned herself onto her back and told me to straddle her so I could cum between her tits.

I eagerly straddled her and slipped my cock into her bountiful cleavage.

Terri then used her hands to squeeze her tits around my cock as she cheered, "Fuck my big 'ol titties and spray your cum all over me!"

As I thrust forward I was occasional able to ram the tip of my cock against her mouth. She took the hint and opened her mouth to greet my future thrusts.

After several moments I growled, "Get ready, I'm going to cum!"

Teri purred seductively, "Yes! Cum on me! Cum all over me! Cover me with your cum!"

And cum I did! I blasted several cum ropes across her bodacious breasts, neck, face, and hair. Still spasming, I scrambled-up and forced my cock into Terri's mouth to let her taste the last few blasts of the fabulous orgasm she had blessed me with!

Just like one of those great old 70s pornos, Terri sucked my cock and then playfully rubbed it all over her face as she purred and moaned with glee! That was so fucking hot!

Terri told me to fetch my phone, turn on the camera, and hand it to her. She then took several selfies of her face and tits covered with my cum before handing the phone back to me. She the told me to keep taking pictures as she scooped the cum I splattered all over her into her hungry mouth.

I knew Terri was a flirt but I was thrilled to learn she was also quite the sexual freak!

Terri thanked me for all my help. She also said now that we were neighbors I should definitely come again.

I winked and said, "When I look at all the great pictures from today, I have no doubt I will.. cum again... and again!"