All Comments on 'Rainy Days Ch. 01'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty obvious what is happening at the same time in that hotel between adolescent sister and father. I guess it’s headed toward a harem mode family dynamic which will take the heat off of her for being a cuckolding whore with her son.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Ya bring them together as a family. Sister was doing same thing in hotel room and they compare notes back home when discovere

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

I can surely see a second chapter where husband and daughter show up finally,and confess to iving the same life due to cheap motel losing power so no clothes washing,and the family dynamics begin.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Rain, rain go away... NO! Don't go away. They need to make it so Mom is going to make sure she gets Michaels cock forever after. Good story but the prelude sure took a long time. With them both wanting it so bad, and him being a horny 18 year old, it should have occurred much sooner than it did, especially with both of them going around naked. Like some others, I'm wondering is Sis and Dad happened to make things happen with them trapped on the other side of the storm. Not sure what difference the cell phone going dead made. I think it would have been nice if it was working to warn them when the road was opened and they were getting company. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mother should feel neglected that her husband doesn't want more kids,this where the son comes in handy as the stay alone in the cabin:!

Rusty69267Rusty69267over 2 years ago

Looking forward to the over side of the story in the hotel

greenreadergreenreaderover 2 years ago

What a beauty of a story. 5 stars.

Mvdude47Mvdude47over 2 years ago

I'm not the only one thinking sister is being plowed by dad. Let's hear her story, then get every one together for a big bang!!!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the long slow build up. Wonder what dad and the daughter have gotten up to in that motel room??!!

michael1664michael1664over 2 years ago

Great story cannot wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd give sexy young man Michael the beginnings of a splash of hair across his sexy chest and maybe a treasure trail -- always sexy on a young man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot.

nottm_colnottm_colover 2 years ago

Great story very hot

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

HOT STUFF...FIVE STARS!

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

Good. A couple of spelling errors slipped through but even so. A little quicker into the action next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. Another chapter on how the dad fucked the daughter would be nice, then all of them fucking each other at home.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yep, I see this going the same way as a lot of the other readers do...BUT, I could be wrong...it IS your story.

Up to now, it is also a wonderful tale; I disagree the work-up was too long...I think...IT WAS JUST RIGHT!!!!

Now, we get to Chapter 2, and the "family dynamic"?? See how this all works out!!

Five**5**Stars, by the way...πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘βš‘

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story, one of my favorites. It's so packed with hot moments I can hardly believe it's only 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Extremely hot. One of the best mom-son stories. 5 stars. Could have continued for a little longer till the father and sister arrived. Many possibilities. Missionary position, sodomizing, standing against the wall fuck, reverse cowgirl, etc. Father-daughter thing is really not to fad. So I'll skip that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous