Rainy Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and son get trapped together in a cabin.
10.2k words
4.71
124.7k
266

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

"How the fuck could things get worse?" wondered Michael, on his bed on a Monday night in pitch darkness, listening to the pouring rain. And it was pouring, not just raining. In the cabin his family had rented, he was alone with his mother. He could hear her move around in the next room. They were alone and miserable. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Not at all. Instead, the entire family had devised a week of vacation that everybody could enjoy, even Michael's sister, Lauren, who was in the throes of a very bad, late adolescence crisis.

The plan was for Michael and his mom to get to the cabin first, making the long drive in mom's new convertible MG. Why his mom liked those very small and very old English cars so much, Michael couldn't understand. On the road though, he'd had to admit to his mom, he had really enjoyed the ride. She surprised him by placing her hand on his thigh, something she had never done before. Michael thought that she must be in a very good mood. They arrived at the cabin after the four hour drive late in the morning and ate the lunch they had brought. As they ate, the rain began falling, then soon it turned to a real downpour. That wasn't a surprise as the meteorologists had forecasted one or two days of rain. Lauren and dad were supposed to arrive for a late dinner, with the rest of the food and everything else they would need for the week. And that meant everything. The small car his mom had bought didn't have much, or any, really, room for luggage. They had placed everything in his dad's minivan.

After a long afternoon of really intense rain, at around 8 o'clock, they finally received a call from Lauren's cell phone. The torrential rain had caused a landslide on the only road that led to the cabin. His father said it didn't look too bad and that the bulldozers were already on the scene, but Michael, hearing his voice on the speakerphone, thought that he wasn't very convincing. So he would spend the first evening of their vacation alone with his mom. The living room was bright enough with the old oil lamp, but they only had one.

As they were preparing to go to bed, much earlier than they were used too, that fact created some awkwardness: they both needed some light in their room to change and get ready for bed. Well, change was probably the wrong word: they had no change of clothes. As he was handing his mom the lamp, Michael, inadvertently, saw a glimpse of her with nothing on but lingerie. After that, alone in his room in pitch darkness, he couldn't push her out of his mind. Probably because of the ride in her car where she had worn a decently sexy tank top, his mom had chosen an equally sexy pair of underwear. Damn!

He had seen parts of the straps of her lacy red bra during the ride, and it had tickled his curiosity. And his libido, the libido of an 18 year old! His one and only girlfriend so far had worn a few sexy bras, but Michael knew that with the small size of her breasts, she really didn't need them. His mom needed them though. Before falling asleep, he couldn't help picturing her very large breasts in his mind, the way they moved, the way her tank top hugged and highlighted them, and especially the way they had looked in her red lacy bra. Shit! He was pretty sure he had seen her nipples through the lace. And he had been convinced that she was sleeping in the nude. Michael masturbated himself to sleep, picturing his mother in all sorts of improbable circumstances, feeling both embarrassed and thoroughly aroused about fantasizing about his mother.

The night was riddled with lighting and thunder, and they woke up on Tuesday morning to an even greyer day, with the rain still falling down relentlessly. As they ate breakfast, they didn't feel absolutely bad: they had expected the rain, but maybe not that intensely. They were both very grateful that dad had forced them to take a small cooler with extra food, just in case. Boy were they glad of that small cooler today. He had packed it chock full of basic food. Usually they all made fun of his extremely prudent streak, but now Michael and his mom swore they would thank him profusely. They spent the morning trying to find ways to pass the time, locked as they were in the cabin because of the rain. Michael tried not to look at his mother's body too often, but the urge was definitely there.

Obviously, he had already noticed her body before, either when she was wearing night gowns, swimsuits or even when she came down from her bedroom with nothing on but one of his father's large t-shirt and panties. Fuck! Just thinking about those morning increased the blood flow to Michael's cock. Today, as she was dressed very lightly, Michael had trouble focusing on anything other than her nearly naked legs, her hip, her breasts, her long hair... So much skin showing! Michael's mother had never been shy about her body, but this enforced isolation was beginning to drive Michael into an obsession.

Early afternoon, they got a call from Lauren, who informed them that the road was still impractical and that they would be staying at a motel in town for a second night. She and her father were doing well, but very bored, she had said, laughing. Michael reassured them that they were doing fine as well and everybody laughed as they thanked his father for the extra cooler.

When Michael hung up, he looked at his phone and saw that he only had 15% battery life left. With no electricity. There was a battery pack in his father's minivan, which he had counted on to recharge it. Now though... He looked at his mother as she busied herself in the kitchen, and took a deep breath as he stared at her breasts for a few seconds. Again. He then closed his eyes, smiling and cursing in his mind.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully. Truly uneventfully. It was quite boring, except for the stolen glances Michael was throwing. That evening, he managed to see his mother in her lingerie again. And to his surprise, she was a lot less shy. She even came out of her room with nothing but her lingerie on to get the lamp from him. When Michael asked her if he could borrow an extra pillow, she even invited him to her room. Of course, given that she was holding the lamp in front of her, he couldn't see much of her backside, but in her room, he got a remarkable opportunity. His mom placed the lamp on a dresser and bent over the bed to reach a pillow. This time, Michael got an eye full. Given the size and liveliness of her breasts, Michael's imagination had focused on them, but now, seeing her bent forward over the bed, her ass brightly illuminated, he knew that tonight's masturbation fantasy would involve that full, ripened ass.

When they woke up on Wednesday morning, Michael heard the relentless rain on this, their third day here. His mood sank. The rain was supposed to be over by now. Before coming out of his room, he made sure to remove every last trace of his sperm from his belly and thighs. In the living room, he saw that his mom was still sleeping. He smiled as he looked at the time: it was already 9 o'clock. Well, that was one good thing about sleeping in a cabin during a storm with no electricity. The 11% battery life on their only phone wasn't good though. One hour later, he heard his mom moving around and finally emerging from her room. She was wearing her lingerie with only her tank top over them. It barely came down below her hips, and the effect was remarkably sexy. She noticed his glances and smiled ruefully. "I'm sorry my pants need a good wash and..."

"Don't worry mom. I don't mind." he interrupted her, trying not to smile and act cool.

If his mom spent the entire day like this, it would definitely brighten his mood. He himself was only wearing his shorts, knowing that his shirt was beginning to smell. Despite the rain it wasn't too cold, and in any case they could make a fire. When Michael told his mom about his phone's battery, she was visibly upset, but didn't make too much of it. Before the battery died completely, they called Lauren one last time to tell her that they were fine, but that the battery was dying. His father tried to be encouraging, but with the rain not letting up, the chances of the road being cleared up were slim.

Michael and his mom began rationing their food, and knew they could hold for a few more days. The water, though, that was another problem. They knew there was a well near the cabin. They had actually seen it when they arrived. Michael volunteered to go. His mom suggested that he wear just his boxers, so that he could remove them and wear his shorts as the boxers dried. Michael hesitated. On the one hand, he knew that going commando with his shorts would be painful after a while, yet wearing nothing but his boxers would leave him very vulnerable if he got an erection. It had been quite a while since he'd had sex with his ex-girlfriend, and seeing his mom wearing her tank top over sexy lingerie was all that he could handle safely.

In the end he decided to wear his shorts and keep his boxers dry. With a large jug in hand, he raced to the well and began pumping as fast as he could. Soon, maybe because he was working hard with a scarcely functioning pump, he realized that the rain wasn't all that cold. It was actually quite pleasant. Well, almost pleasant. When the jug was full, he walked back towards the cabin and smiled at his mother as she watched him through the window. He could see her white tank top through the door's window. And that's when he slipped. It wasn't a bad slip, and the grass was pretty soft. But he landed badly and got the wind knocked out of him. He remained on his back for a moment before starting to cough. Hard.

His mom ran out to help him up, and soon he was able to breathe properly. The jug forgotten on the grass, they both walked back to the cabin and he sat down on the floor. It took him a while to feel himself again, but when he did, he panicked again: his mother's white tank top was now totally transparent and hugged her breasts like a second skin. He could see the red lace through the fabric, but most importantly, he could see her skin through it as the material clung to her cleavage and highlighted the deep cleft between her breasts.

His mother saw his alarm but didn't understand why. Michael wanted to turn around and move away, to look anywhere except where his entire being wanted to stare: at her wet cleavage. Yet his mom remained close to him, kneeling and leaning forward in front of him, oblivious to the fact that she was giving him the best view possible, less than a foot from his eyes. As Michael felt his cock beginning to harden, he knew he had to do something. His instinct was to get up and tell his mom that he needed space to breathe. But as soon as he turned around and glanced at his shorts, he knew that it had been a mistake. Kneeling as she had been, her mother could not have missed his cock. Shit!

He didn't dare turn around, both because his cock was visible and because he didn't want to face his mother. Why the fuck had he bolted up like that! He went to his room and changed... into his boxers. Shit. That was even worse. He remained on his bed, trying to stifle the urges and fantasies that were popping up in his mind. Ten minutes later, he heard his mother knocking on his door. He rolled on his belly and said "Yeah?"

His mother opened the door and he only saw her head coming in. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah... Just wanted to rest. I'm fine."

"Ok." a brief pause. "Michael..." she only called him Michael when he had done something bad. Now though, she didn't look angry, just concerned. "I think I know why you rushed to your room... When I got out to get you, the water..."

"Mom! Please stop. Just let me rest a while."

"It's just that..." she tried again.

"Mom. No need to say anything. I'm fine."

She looked at him for a few moments before nodding and closing his door. Ten minutes later, Michael came out wearing his boxers, his erection completely gone. Then he saw his mother kneeling in front of the fireplace, wearing nothing but her red lingerie, and he swore. His mom turned around but instead of being angry because of his swearing, she looked apologetic. She also looked gloriously beautiful and sexy. Michael stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to go back in his room. But his mom stopped him. "Michael, please stop. We need to talk."

"No mom, I'm alright." he said, his back to her.

"No please honey, come here. Come sit with me. And don't worry about your... well, your problem."

Michael closed his eyes hard, took a deep breath and turned around. He walked towards the couch, staring at the floor the entire way. He tried to sit in a way that would hide his erection, but failed miserably. He could see it poking lewdly between his legs. His mom sat next to him, wearing her wet lingerie and looking like a goddess of fertility. As she called his name, Michael couldn't bring himself to look at her. "Michael!" she said again, this time with a hint of the voice and authority she used on him when he was younger. "Please look at me."

He did, and before she could talk, he blurted "I'm so sorry mom... Here we are trapped in this rainy hell, and all I can think of... all my body can... Shit. I feel so bad, so ashamed."

"Stop right there young man!" Once again, she used her authoritative voice. when he stopped, looking into her eyes, she took a deep breath. "Look, Mik... This is a very strange situation, but it's what we have to deal with. I would not willingly let you see me dressed like this, especially with this underwear. But we have no choice. I'm not dumb Mik... Wearing nothing but my tank top with underwear was already borderline, but with the water turning everything transparent... I don't blame you. Now..." she paused to take a deep breath. "As for your, well, your situation... Again, if we were at home and you had sneaked into my room to spy on me as I undressed--

"Mom! Please stop!" Michael began.

"Wait. I know Mik... That's not what you did. I'm just saying that this would have been bad, and we would have had to have a talk. Then again, it's... well, it's only natural. Even if you had spied on me, I wouldn't have been really angry. I think most boys will fantasize about their moms."

"Mom! Argh!" Michael was squirming, deeply uncomfortable.

"Mik, please stop and listen to what I'm saying. I'm not angry at all about your erection. You're not supposed to see me like this, and even though I'm your mother, your body reacts as... as it will. I think I can see why it bothers you so much, but please just relax." Michael's mom paused, then smiled softly. "Are you trying to tell me you've never wanted to see me like this?"

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" Michael replied quickly, shocked by her question. But then he saw that his mother was smiling. He looked at her, smiled as well, but lowered his eyes once more.

"Look Mik... I wouldn't be comfortable if you ogled me all day long, but given the circumstances, I don't mind if you look at me from time to time. Just for today. OK? Is that a deal?"

Michael was taken aback, unsure of how to reply. "What? Are you serious? Is this a trick question?"

"Oh for Gods' sake!" Michael's mother sighed. "You young people are so much more prudish than we were at your age. Here..." she said before standing up and turning around slowly in front of her son. "Is that straightforward enough? All I'm asking is that you don't stare at me non-stop, with your mouth open and drool dripping on the floor."

Michael laughed at the thought. "Ok... Fuck that's weird, mom!"

"Well, this entire situation is weird. Oh, and you can stop swearing now." she added, smiling.

"And what about my, er..."

"You can say it Mik, your erection. Well, I can't really walk around in my sexiest lingerie and expect you not to notice, or your body not to react, can I?"

Michael believed that his mom was sincere, yet couldn't believe that it was really happening. He was going to spend the entire day with a visible erection in his boxers while his mom would parade around in her lacy underwear. A few hours later, they were both enjoying a light dinner. They knew they would probably be hungry afterwards, but not too much. What they had plenty of, because the cabin was stocked, was alcohol. Michael's mother knew that he'd begun drinking a couple of years ago and didn't mind as long as he behaved himself when drunk. As they cleared the table as the light was beginning to fade, they both realized that they were slightly woozy. Michael was used to beer and his mom to wine, but all they had was whiskey. Really good whiskey. They laughed it off.

In the living room, after Michael built a fire, his mom sat him down again. "Mik, there's something you may not have realized yet. We need to wash our clothes."

"Yeah, I know."

"All of our clothes." his mom added.

"Oh. Well, we could do it one after the other..."

"And wait for hours as it dries? Are you really that much of a prude? You've pretty much seen everything there is to see of my body, and what little you haven't seen is probably easy to imagine."

"You want to strip naked? Me as well? But you'll see my..." Michael paused, still unable to use the words cock or penis with his mother.

"Yes, I'll see your penis. It's not as if I had never sen it before!" she replied, smiling.

"Yes, but that was a long time ago, and I wasn't... I wasn't like I am right now."

"Precisely my point, dear son. Those boxers don't hide much, especially when you're excited by your old mother's body."

"Pfff! Old! you're not old! Half of my friends are in love with you!"

"What? Which ones?" she asked faster than she could censor the question.

"I'm not going to tell!" Michael replied, laughing.

"Look, you can do whatever you want, but I'm cleaning everything."

Michael's mom stood up and proceeded to unsnap her bra. He was sitting on the couch and was transfixed by the sight in front of him. If the afternoon watching his mother in lingerie had been amazing, this was something else. When his mom's breasts came into view, his eyes and erection grew bigger. His mom was definitely drunk, a lot more than he was, and he thought that she would never have done this otherwise.

When she pushed her panties down and stood straight up, he couldn't take his eyes away from her bush. It was nicely trimmed, but was still quite thicker than his ex-girlfriend. Michael's mom stood in front of her son for a while, letting him ogle her. Michael had seen his girlfriend naked many times, and of course was an avid consumer of internet porn. Yet, seeing his flesh and blood mother naked a few feet in front of him, lit by the lamp and fire, was a breathtaking experience.

After a while, she moved away and went to her room to gather all her clothes. When she came back out, she looked at Michael and paused. He was now fully naked, and just as fully hard. There was no denying his erection, as it twitched slightly in front of him, gorged with pulsating blood. His mother came to him and grabbed his boxers. After turning around, she said "Wanna come and help?" Staring at her generous ass and shapely hips, Michael nodded and followed her to the bathroom. They used the bath to clean their clothes as best they could in this situation. Kneeling side by side, they chatted and joked as they went about their business, almost as if nothing special was going on.

Of course, something special was going on. Michael couldn't help but look at her naked body from the side, watching her two large breasts swinging under her body as she worked on her clothes, or the curve of her ass as she stood on all fours. When he stood up to get more water, his rock hard cock swung mere inches away from her face as she had turned to look at it. When he came back with the water, he stopped and looked at her upturned ass and the dark patch between her cheeks. He couldn't see much detail in the dim light, but still he tried to pierce the darkness. He felt a deep urge to kneel behind her and mount her as if he was a stallion in heat. Instead, despite the alcohol, he knelt next to her and finished the work.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers