Rainy Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once their clothes were hung over chairs around the fire, they each washed themselves in the bath with cool water and some soap. Afterwards, they sat in the deep sofa, side by side, enjoying one last glass. As they each stole glances at the other, Michael noticed that his mom's nipples were hard. He knew that it was usually caused by cold or sexual arousal. It definitely wasn't cold int he living room. Did that meant... When his mom got up to go to bed, he said "You're very beautiful mom."

"Why thanks, Mik. You're really handsome yourself... Goodnight hug?" she asked.

When they did hug, mostly out of habit, they both froze as they felt Michael's cock touching her belly. Then Michael grabbed his mom harder, ignoring the very awkward situation. When they let go of each other, they shared a long look, quite different than any other they had previously shared today. Or ever for that matter. Michael wasn't experienced enough to decipher what he was seeing in his mother's eyes, but as soon as he crashed on his bed, he began masturbating. In his mind, he saw his mother kneeling in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him until he came all over her face. His mind had a lot more ideas in store, but that image was more than enough and he came all over his chest.

When he woke up on Thursday morning, he was alone. The door to his mother's room was opened and she wasn't in. Looking outside, he saw that it was still raining hard. "Fucking meteorologists!" he thought for the hundredth time. Around the fireplace, their clothes were gone, all folded carefully on the couch. He felt deflated. He was still naked, having had no other option as he got up given that their clothes were still not fully dry, and was hoping for some miracle that would force them to have another naked day. No such luck. Yet his mom was outside, so she would have to change, and maybe... His train of thought was interrupted by a noise coming from outside.

Standing close to the door, he saw his mother running towards the house completely naked. And completely drenched. He opened the door for her and she was briefly surprised to see him there. Once inside, she stood very close to him, dripping water all over the mat, and holding a basket of raspberries in her hand. "Here, take this..." she said, handing him the basket. "I remembered them from last year, and I was hoping to come back before you got up. I'm sorry for being naked again..."

"Please mom. Don't apologize for that... I mean, it's not a..."

He wanted to say more, but his body had other priorities. In large bounces, his cock was coming back to life extremely quickly. The basket in his hand, his mouth partially opened, Michael stared at his mother's body once again. The water made everything even sexier than last night. He began breathing harder without even noticing it, relishing every inch of her skin from the curves of her large breasts to her puckered aureolas and nipples where water was dripping from, to her lean waist and flaring hip, to the thick bush where pearls of water nestled... The way her wet hair clung to her shoulder and upper torso only added to the sheer lust she was exuding. Still standing on the same mat, less than a foot away, he couldn't move or talk. His mom eventually said, looking down at his cock prodigiously growing and growing. "Oh... Fuck! That's... wow..."

Looking down, waking up from his trance, Michael snapped his head up and mumbled an apology "Oh shit... I'm sorry mom."

His mother grabbed his arm and said "Mik. Could we stop apologizing to each other? This is a very strange situation and strange things will happen. We've already established that you're a hot blooded young man with fully functional, er.. well. Haha! Once we get back home, I'm pretty sure that things will go back to normal..." As she talked, she had moved to the couch and grabbed a towel to dry herself. She was now in the process of looking at her panties. "In the meantime, let's forget about the usual rules, and just do and say what we want. Deal?"

"Deal. Mom, could you stay naked?" he asked, his heart racing.

His mom looked up at him, a neutral expression on her face. They stared at each other for a long while. Michael was suddenly afraid he had gone too far. Then his mother dropped her panties on the couch and made the towel fall from her shoulders. "With pleasure." she said with a large smile. "As long as you do as well."

"Perfect. Gods you're gorgeous! I"

"Why thank you! Again!" she blushed.

"I think you're the sexiest woman in the world!" he added, unsure once again if he not gone too far. He hadn't.

"Yeah, I can see that!" his mother replied, looking and pointing at his cock. Shaking her head and grinning, she said "I have a crazy idea for breakfast."

"Crazier than this?" Michael replied, pointing to his hard cock and her naked body.

"Well, no, not really. But it does fit. Do you remember the drink called Crème? The thick creamy maple drink that you liked so much? Well, I brought a bottle, hidden in the car to surprise your father. What do you say we eat those berries in that Crème?"

"Now? For breakfast?" Michael asked, stunned.

"Is there a rule against it, here?" she asked, smiling wickedly.

"Nope!"

An hour later, they were already quite tipsy. And still naked. The berry and Crème mix turned out to be an extraordinary good way to start the day, as well as preserving what food they had left. They were not drunk enough not to care about the food. Afterwards, they stood side by side against the large bay window, looking at the relentless rain. Unbelievable. The sun was close to its zenith, but of course neither of them could see it. Or even discern its approximate location in the clouded sky.

His mom suggested that they go out again for more berries, while the rain wasn't too cold. And so they did, spending at least an hour together in the rain, enjoying themselves way more than they should have. After all, they were trapped with dwindling food in a very remote cabin with no electricity or means of communicating with the outside world. Yet, heady with alcohol and a generous amount of sexual arousal, the drenched foraging expedition turned out really fun. By the time they got back, they were closer than ever to each other, having given each other slaps on the asses, a few random hugs and kisses on the cheek as well as having fed berries to each other.

Neither of them realized that in this absolute isolation, as the days went by, they acted less like mother and son but more as two adults enjoying each other's company. When Michael carelessly slapped his mother's naked ass for the first time, he didn't even feel a tinge of fear before his mother turned around and grinned. When she fixed dinner, Michael simply sat down near her and watched her. She had to be fully aware that he was watching every inch of her body, but didn't seem to mind at all.

After dinner, they made a small fire to keep the worst of the humidity at bay, and lay on the couch. At one point, back from the bathroom, Michael saw his mother sprawled on the couch, halfway between lying on her back and her side. He sat next to her and lay down against her. He felt her breasts against his back and then her arm as it enfolded him. When his mother moved her hand around, she accidentally touched his cock. "Well, that thing doesn't go down often, does it..."

"Well, it does when you're not around completely naked, mom." Michael replied, smiling.

"Flatterer..." she snorted.

"Are you serious? You think I'm always hard like this?"

"Well, you're young and your mind is probably full of naughty ideas!" she said.

"Yes, but that's not enough to give me permanent erections. You do know that we can't control that, like at all?"

"Yeah, your father says the same thing... I'm not sure I believe you."

"Why would I lie?" Michael asked, puzzled.

"To flatter me?"

"You really think that? I swear mom, I'm not doing this on purpose! If anything I would have done my best to keep it down in front of you."

"So you mean to tell me that each and every time I've seen your erection, you were really sexually aroused?"

"Hahaha! Of course! I thought you knew!" Michael replied, slightly apprehensive now. During the past two days he had acted on the premise that his mother knew how he felt about her...

"Well I had an idea... But each and every time? Seriously? So if I were to ask you to put it down, what would happen?" she asked, her voice sounding sincerely intrigued.

"As long as you keep caressing my belly and grazing it, absolutely nothing I could do would make it go down." His mother didn't reply immediately, and Michael's uneasiness continued.

"So you're very aroused right now?" she asked, her tone neutral.

"Why yes, I was sure you--" Michael stopped talking and made to get up, too unsure of himself and his mother's reaction right now.

But she stopped him with her arm. "Don't go away Mik... I may not know everything there is to know about cocks and erections, but I'm not completely clueless... I've been aware of your feelings for me for a while now. A longer while than you might guess."

"What do you mean? Since when..."

"A couple of years at least."

"Oh." Michael replied, then stopped, at a complete loss. After a pause, he cleared his throat and added. "Anyways... If I were able to keep it down, I would have done it already!"

"Why would you do that?" his mother asked, her mouth now very close to his ear.

"Well, isn't it bad to be sexually attracted to your own mother?" he asked, all the while feeling her hand caressing his lower belly.

"Not really. As I said yesterday, it's normal for boys to feel desire for their mothers." After a brief pause, she said "I'm really surprised about your lack of control on your erections. Can't you masturbate to ease the tensions?"

"Ha! Do you think I haven't masturbated since arriving here? Mom! I do it at least once a day, more if I can while you take your naps."

"Really? And you still get hard looking at me? Wow... I really should be flattered. All this for me?" she said just as she pushed her hand lower until her fingers buried themselves in his pubes and touched the base of his cock for a few moments.

"Mom..." Michael gasped. "Please stop..."

"Why, you don't like that?"

Michael knew they were both pretty drunk and some part of him didn't want things to go too far. Yet another part... "Of course I... Shit. Mom. Please stop, otherwise I--

"You'll what? Turn around and mount me like an animal?"

Michael pulled himself up, stood and turned around, looking at his mother on the couch. Her eyes were half-closed, and she was clearly a lot drunker than he had realized. "You're drunk mom."

"I know... And I'm so fucking wet too!" she drawled.

"Fuck..." Michael swore out loud.

"Hmmm, it's so damned sexy when you swear at me..." his mother said, smiling lazily.

Gathering all of his self control, Michael picked his mother up and brought her to her bed. The feeling of her hot body against his, her breasts against his chest and her ass against his arm nearly overwhelmed his willpower. When he dropped her in her bed, she managed to grab his head and pulled him in for a kiss. A very wet kiss. "Stay with me tonight... I hate sleeping alone in this cabin." Michael was now standing above her, his cock turgid, twitching with lust and leaking precum.

He fought with himself, taking a few long breaths to calm down,and realized that his mother was sleeping. He even began hearing her very light snores. Going back out to the living room, he brought the lamp and set it on the nightstand. Staring at his mom in full naked glory, he grabbed his cock and masturbated above her. When he knelt next to her and touched her breast with his cock, it triggered a powerful orgasm. Unable to control himself anymore, he exploded all over her breasts.

It had been one of his most powerful climaxes ever, and as he shuddered through the last bursts of pleasure, he grinned then laughed at the situation. How perverted! he thought, still laughing. Going to the bathroom, he grabbed a hand towel and wet it in the warm water near the fire. As he washed his mother, incredibly, he felt his erection growing again. Soon the towel was discarded and he was using both his hands to caress her body. It was the first time he ever touched real live breasts. At least breasts that were big enough to count as such. He could feel their generous flesh between his fingers as he squeezed them, feel their warmth, see their large aureolas and hard nipples.

Michael, tired and drunk and aroused, even went low enough to touch her own pubes, feeling the remarkable heat under them. As he felt his fingers sliding lower, he felt her wet lips parting and he instantly pulled back. Now fully hard, Michael got up and went to his room, afraid that if he stayed he would lose what little control he had left. On his bed, in pitch darkness, he masturbated again, images of him fucking his mother flooding his mind.

A particularly powerful thunder startled him awake, and it took him a few minutes to orient himself in the total darkness. When a second flash of lightning briefly lit his room despite the drapes, Michael thought he saw his mother exiting his room. Groggy and barely able to stand up, he nevertheless did, realizing in the process that his sheets had been pulled off. Outside his room, another flash of lightning showed him that the door to his mother's room was already closed. Hmm. Had she really come? Was he dreaming? Fantasizing? Michael went back to his bed and tried to remain awake, hoping for a repeat visit. None came, and sleep took him back.

Friday morning, the storm was still raging. This was insanity! The bad weather was supposed to be over days ago! But as he saw his mother in the kitchen, standing on her toes with her arms stretched upwards trying to reach the last shelf, he grinned nonetheless. She was stunningly beautiful. Why hadn't he ever realized that? She had luscious legs, the perfect mix between curviness and length, being feminine without being overly round. Her ass was also hypnotizing, drawing his eyes like an endless drain.

The storm hid the sounds he had made coming out of his room, his mother was oblivious to his presence. Michael stood there, staring at his mother's backside, getting harder by the second. As she moved around a bit, he could see her breasts swinging from side to side, peeking from behind her sides. He couldn't believe how sexually aroused he was by his mother! Not even his ex-girlfriend could make him hard that quickly!

When she did finally turn around and notice him, he was grinning. She started, then laughed quickly before leaning her ass against the counter and propping her hands upon it. The position only enhanced the appearance of her breasts, making them look even perkier than they already were despite her age. Her head was tilted sideways and forward slightly, and she was looking at him with a coy look and a smile on her face. And a blush, especially when she looked at his hard cock. After a very long minute of shameless staring on both parts, she finally said: "If what you said yesterday is true, this is an involuntary compliment, right?"

"Oh yes. And here's a voluntary one: You're magnificent, stunningly gorgeous and making this whole hellishly rainy, disaster afflicted vacations the best vacations ever."

Michael heard her groan as he finished, and her expression changed slightly. She was still red faced, but it looked like she wasn't shy anymore.She took a deep breath and said, her voice very small "I could definitely get used to this barrage of compliments in the morning... Now, wanna come and help me reach these glass bowls?"

When he did come, she remained very close to the cupboard. Michael was rather surprised: why wasn't she moving away? He ended up giving her the two bowls and nothing special happened, she was just too close. Once again, they ate a breakfast consisting of leftover berries from yesterday and Crème in the bowl. It was delicious, somewhat filling, and it was already making Michael's head feel quite a bit lighter. Afterwards, his mom asked him to build a fire and put a large pail of water to heat up. Apparently, they had to wash themselves.

Half an hour later, his mom came to the living room with a couple of hand towels and they began washing themselves. Had this happened a week ago, they would have been scandalized. Now, though, they simply continued to talk and enjoy their time together. When Michael's mother asked him to wash her back, he didn't even hesitate. She turned her back to him and he began washing her back. After that, her lower back. When he kept going lower, he suddenly realized that he was washing his mom's ass. She didn't stop him, didn't say a word. Both of them knew that she could have done that on her own, but neither of them wanted to stop.

Soon Michael was feeling a lot bolder, and he was almost openly grabbing her ass through the towel. Obviously he became hard again, but didn't give his erection any thought. It was normal enough by now. That too, a week ago, would have caused a major scene... A mother seeing his adolescent son with an erection. At one point, Michael's had slipped from the towel and he touched her mom's ass directly. Seeing that she didn't react, he kept caressing her ass with his bare hand. Encouraged by her silence, he pressed the towel between her cheeks and deeper against her pussy. This time she gasps, and tells him that it was his turn.

Michael's mom barely spent any time on his back before moving to his ass. Looking around, he saw that she was even kneeling behind him. A few times, she reached between his legs and touched his balls. Michael refrained from gasping as she had, and enjoyed the caresses for a while. Sliding one of her hands around his hip, his mother moved around him as well, ending up kneeling in front of him. In a flash Michael looked down and the sight sent his heartbeat into a frenzy. It was just about what he had fantasized about, his naked mother kneeling in front of his hard cock. When she placed the soapy towel directly on his cock, he groaned. "Mom... Shit..."

"Shhh..." she replied softly.

The feelings were beyond belief, but when she used his own trick, moving her hand directly against his cock, he finally gasped. "Mom! What--" he was interrupted by her hand closing around his shaft. "Mom, please stop..."

Looking up, her face very close to his cock and now with both her hands directly on his cock, his mom said "Just relax Michael... It's the least I can do to thank you for all the compliments."

"Oh Gods..."

But soon, too soon, his mother got up and poured warm water all over his cock. Opening his eyes, Michael looked at his mother and felt a profound urge to take her right there on the wet floor. He resisted, and even when she bent forward in front of him, he remained motionless. Teasing and caressing were one thing, but fucking your own mother... Taking deep breaths, he pulled himself together and dried both his body and the stone floor in front of the fireplace.

After that, in an effort to clear his mind, he lay on the couch. But he didn't realize that he had taken the same position his mom had taken last night, and he opened his eyes in surprise when she sat and nestled against him. He felt her back against his chest, but more importantly, his hard cock against her ass. When she moved even closer, pressing herself against him, he felt his cock pressed in her cleft. Not knowing what to do with his hand, he placed it on her hip. Soon though, she grabbed it and pulled it all the way up until it too was nestled between two sexy mounds of flesh. When he felt his mother's breasts against his arm, Michael instinctively rotated his pelvis backwards, which pulled his cock lower between her cheeks. Closing his eyes, trusting his willpower less and less, Michael said "Mom... This isn't a good idea."