Rainy Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Lying like this?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it's the same thing that we did yesterday..." she said.

"Not exactly... I have a cock, you know?"

"Yes, I know. And I feel it quite clearly. You mind having your cock between my asscheeks?" she asked in a pure and innocent motherly voice.

"Er, yes. I mean no... It's just that--" As he spoke, his mom pulled herself upwards just a bit, trying to hide that fact by pretending to reposition herself. His cock wasn't fooled though, feeling the increased heat from her body. "Shit, mom..."

"Look Mik... You know I love you, and I'm extremely comfortable here in your arms. I can move away if you want, but don't worry about me. Your cock doesn't bother me"

Michael closed his eyes and did his best not to move. Eventually he did relax and enjoyed this intense closeness with his mother. His face was buried against her nape, her hair all over him and he breathed in her clean scent. Every time she moved he felt a surge of blood in his cock. Eventually, his mom got up and looked at him with another unreadable expression on her face. She looked somewhat sadder despite her smile, but he couldn't understand. The thought that his mother was inviting him to her pussy never even crossed his mind.

Most of the day went by rather boringly despite the nudity and teasing. Michael knew that something had changed after the amazing closeness on the couch. He couldn't quite believe that his mother had actually wanted him to fuck her. That was impossible, right? Right? By the end of the afternoon, his mother told him that they had to get more berries. Neither of them wanted to, but their food reserves were running pretty low and they didn't have many alternatives.

Taking deep breaths, they ran out into the rain to discover that it was stil pretty warm. Soon the laughter and easy fun returned and Michael was enjoying himself again. He hugged his mother a few times as they passed near each other in the bushes. Michael was realizing that being naked all the time, especially with a highly visible erection, was making him feel as much a male as he ever had. Probably more than ever before. The fact that the female causing these erections was naked with him and acutely aware of his erections added to this wonderful feeling. He felt alive, driven by lust.

At one point, he saw his mother walking away from him, then kneeling down a few feet in front of him. Then, without even looking back towards him, she went down on all fours to reach raspberries that were deeper in the brush. Her ass was offered to him on a silver platter, her pussy opened and he could clearly see her pink lips through her bush. Letting his basket on the ground, he stood up and stared at her pussy. Was she doing that on purpose? Michael didn't know, but this time he didn't care. As he walked towards her, he spat a wad of spit onto the head of his cock and coated his shaft. Without warning at all, he simply knelt behind his mother, guided his cock against her pussy and pushed in. If she screamed, he would happily go to hell; he'd had enough teasing.

She didn't scream. She moaned out in sheer pleasure. As Michael felt his length penetrate her until he couldn't go deeper, his saliva and her juices lubrication enough, his mother cried out loudly as she pushed back against him. They were both drenched, both slightly cold and surrounded by thorny raspberry plants. Neither of them cared. Looking down, Michael saw his cock penetrating his mother's curvy ass, spreading her pussy open. She turned her head around, lust glowing in her eyes as she said "Fuck me son, take my fucking body. I'm your toy, use me, abuse me..."

Michael would learn many things in the following days after this incident, and one of them was that his parents had been sexually teasing and edging themselves for weeks. His mother had been on the brink of going mad with lust as they drove for the cabin. He would also learn that she had been ready to fuck him on the second night, and that while he had a constant hard-on, she had spent the last few days constantly dripping wet.

But he would learn all that later. Right now all that mattered was that his cock was pistoning in and out of his mother's burning hot and sopping wet pussy. Wet with this damned rain and with her juices as he plowed into her. Leaning forward, he placed his hand on her nape and pushed her down, forcing her ass upwards even more. He then grabbed a fistful of her long hair in his hand, lifted one knee up to get better leverage and began mauling her with his cock. Holding her hip with his free hand, he pushed and pulled in sync with his thrusts. He had never been rough with his ex girlfriend, but now he found that he had to restrain himself or risk injuring his mother. He could see the flesh of her ass quivering every time he pounded her.

He was fucking his own mother! And she was moaning in sincere ecstasy, her voice staccatoed by his every powerful thrusts. He was shocked to hear his mother's voice bellowing moans and cries that were punctuated by his cock driving into her. His two knees on the ground once more, he reached down and grabbed both her arms, just above the elbows. This time he was pulling her hard against him with each thrust, holding her in the air at just the right angle. He must have seen this in a porn movie once, as he'd never, ever done anything like this. Michael's eyes were wide open, his mouth grunting raw, low pitched moans. He was dominating his mother like he never done before, and he also felt better than he had ever before.

Given the pent-up lust in either of them, it's not surprising that this first coupling didn't last long. When Michael heard his mother's moans turning into cries of climax, his own orgasm triggered and shook him to his core. The thought of pulling out didn't even cross his mind, as instead he felt like his entire being was gushing out of his cock to fill his mother's pussy. Everything was already wet, but he was sure he could feel his sperm being driven out by his undiminished pounding. He was grunting and shouting, his head thrown back and his mouth wide open in the rain, experiencing the most intense climax of his life. He finally crumbled onto her, before rolling off and onto the wet grass.

Next to him, his mom rose up on her elbows, a wicked grin on her face. "That, my son, was one hell of a nice start. You have no idea how badly I needed to be taken. Shit! I can still feel my pussy rearranging itself, still pulsing with your fucking rhythm!" and then she leaned forward and bit his chest, hard. "How the fuck did you resist earlier, on the couch?" she asked, her breathing still very quick, her flashed flushed with the bright red of a satisfied woman.

Michael couldn't really formulate words right now, but it didn't matter, his mom just kept talking. "You have an amazing cock son, and I have to admit that I've been fascinated by it since I first saw it a few days ago. Gods did I need your cock into me! I almost mounted you last night as you were sleeping... Would you have liked that? That I would have taken the initiative? Shit that would have been wild, a mother raping her son during the night!"

Michael was reeling from the incestuous sex, and his mother's words only added to his shock. He had fucked his mother, something he had thought impossible mere minutes earlier, and here she was talking as if-- but she wasn't done. She interrupted her train of thought by saying "Come! Get up and let's get inside. That was amazing! I really needed to be ravished and abused like this." as she stood up next to him, she stretched her back, grimacing. "Shit! I'll be sore for days... Oh well... Now, we get to the main course. Let's get ourselves dry and get that wonderful cock back up. Ever wanted to plunge your cock into my mouth?"

Once more, Michael was too stunned to reply. He grabbed his mother's hand and stood up, his soft but still enlarged cock dangling between his legs as he followed her. The hours that followed would change his life and eventually shape much of what he would like and dislike in sex. Beginning with blowjobs. He had received a few blowjobs from his ex-girlfriend. Or at least, he thought he had until his mother placed his semi-hard cock into her mouth.

Sitting on the couch where he had been so close with his mother, he was now staring at her as she knelt between his opened legs, taking as much of his semi-hard cock into her mouth as she could. Michael's eyes opened wide as he saw her lips going all the way down to his pubes and her nose against his belly. He felt the pulses of blood rushing to his cock and saw his mom forced to back up as his cock lengthened, pushing against the back of her throat. Even when he was fully hard, he discovered that his mom was a master at the art of fellatio. She couldn't take all of him inside her mouth anymore, but the way she moved, sucked, licked, turned, twisted her head and her tongue, played with his foreskin, licked all around his crown, and pressed it against the back of her mouth... She was a cock sucking angel.

Just as he was thinking that, he saw her face beginning to glow a faded then bright orange. His fucking mother was glowing as she gave him the best blowjob ever. Looking through the window, he saw that the sun had burst through a sudden gap in the clouds. It was still raining outside, but very lightly now, and he could see that it was clearing up. Soon, after a few patches of light and dark had coloured her skin, Michael's mom was bathed in the orange glow of the sunset. It was otherworldly, yet it matched her blowjob perfectly.

Michael knew, as the glorious minutes went by, that if he hadn't just climaxed, he would never have lasted that long. But as it was, he was content to let her show him just how much pleasure a devoted and expert mouth could provide. After having sucked hard on him and pulled all the way out, she looked up and stared into his eyes and climbed over him. With her eyes still locked into his, she guided his cock against her pussy and impaled herself upon him. At the same time, she leaned in and kissed her son.

Michael was reeling from the blowjob, from the renewed penetration but most of all from the kiss. Wet as the week had been, more intimate than any of their hugs and caresses, that kiss blew him away. His tongue was dancing with his mother's, and once agains he was teaching him something knew. With very small moans and occasional pull backs, she was telling him what she liked. Very soon she was driving herself wild on his cock, moaning into his mouth. "Grab my breasts!" she half moaned, half whispered through the kiss.

When Michael seized her two large breasts and squeezed hard, his mom broke the kiss and cried out. Looking down, he could see that one of her hand was busy on her clit and he was transfixed when he saw his mother being raked by a much more powerful orgasm than earlier. It was absolutely glorious! Her body arched backwards, pushing her breasts up and out all the while she was still riding his cock. Cries and screams of pleasure filled the little cabin for much, much longer than Michael had thought possible.

His mother eventually crashed upon him, apparently exhausted by her pleasure. But while Michael tried to being to make sense of what was happening, letting his mother regain her breath, she surprised him again. "Shit that's a good cock!" she moaned as she pulled off and away from it. Grabbing his hand, she added "Come! I wanna fuck you in the sun. I want you to scream as you fill my pussy with more of your cum."

Definitely, Michael was not going to free himself from this unbelievable daze. Instead, he followed his mother outside, feeling his cock bounce up and down with his steps. Facing the sun, his mother threw both her arms high above her head and screamed. "Glorious sun! Where have you been!" and she grinned. "I'm going to fuck my son again, you hear that?" After that she laughed, grabbed his hands and pulled him down with her between her opened legs. "Take me, fuck me again Mik... Push another climax from my pussy before filling it with your sperm..."

Unable and unwilling to do anything else, Michael guided his cock into her mother's sopping wet pussy and pushed as deep as he could. They were both glowing under the sun, and soon they were covered with sweat and rainwater, adding to the magical effect. Arching his body as much as he could, he grabbed one if his mother's nipples in his mouth and sucked hard. He then felt her mother's hand pushing her breast into easier reach, and her other grabbed his head, holding him firmly there. "Oh shit! My son is sucking on my breasts... Oh my fucking Gods! This is insane!" Michael couldn't believe how much his mother could swear. "Oh shit! Not another one so-- FUCK! This is too good to be true! Your cock is so amazing!"

And she exploded again, wrapping her legs around his lower back, letting him pummel her into the ground. Michael began worrying about hurting his mother. He was a big guy and she kept on asking him to go harder. He could hear both his body slamming into hers and her back squishing into the wet grass. But she kept crying to hammer her harder, so he did. As her cries eventually faded out, she pulled his head away from her breast and looked into his eyes. "How do you want to take me for your climax?"

"Like the first time."

"Fuck yes! Take me!" she said before pushing him away.

As he knelt behind her again, he asked her to place her head against the grass and both her hands on her lower back. He was shocked to hear her mom moaning already, whispering a series of "Oh fuck... this is going to be good... shit I needed this so bad..." Grabbing both her arms, he pushed himself inside her and just let himself go wild. He closed his eyes despite the remarkable display and just abandoned himself to his body.

He didn't know how long he lasted for this final stretch of utter pleasure, but as he plowed into his mother, the worst of sins, he felt like a male in heat realizing himself as much as he could. He was mounting this female, fucking the pussy from where had had come, forcing it open with his cock all the while giving so much pleasure to his mother. It was impossible to understand, impossible to accept, yet here he was, fucking his mother as she cried for more and more and more.

When he exploded into her a second time, his groans changed and stopped as his body tensed. When his mother realized that she was going to get filled again, her third climax triggered and she writhed under her son's body, around his large cock. To Michael, it felt like he was pouring a river of cum into her again, and he kept fucking her for as long as he could, trying to prolong her own climax. Eventually though, his body gave way and he collapsed on the wet ground behind her. Soon though, she was lying against him, her face against his chest, the top of her head against his neck. They remained like this for a long while under the sun, hot and sweaty and exhausted. At one point, having regained most of his wits, Michael said "Mom..."

"Shhh... I know. Not now."

"But..."

"I said shhh!" she replied, but he could feel her cheeks move as she smiled. "I know what you were going to say. What's going to happen now? Well, I don't know and right now I don't care. All I know is that I'm still looking at your cock, and if I see a hint that it's coming back to life, I'm going to mount you in reverse cowgirl and you're going to watch my big ass produce a third climax from that thick cock of yours. Is that enough of an answer?"

Michael didn't reply. Instead, he focused inward and tried to detect if he could, indeed, get hard again. When he felt a faint tingling and a barely detectable flow of blood, he squeezed his muscles and felt his cock twitch. "Are you kidding me?" said his mother. "Oh Gods.. the wonders of a teenager's cock!" And with that, she knelt beside him, smiled at him briefly before mounting him in the reverse cowgirl and impaling herself once more.