All Comments on 'Rainy Days Ch. 02'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 2 years ago

Very hot. Really enjoyed that, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The time jump was bad no adjustment for the family to learn about the others sleeping together and agreeing to go with it

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Great follow up to the first chapter. Hope the ending isn't this! it felt rushed. Hope you give us another chapter of how the whole family ended up getting together at the end .

Needs 1 more chapter at least

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Wow! What a great follow up chapter. Boy, do you know how to write incest! The long slow buildup between dad and daughter increased the anticipation and sexual tension making the ultimate pay off that much better.

I was sad to see the quickie epilogue because this series definitely begs for another chapter. Now that mom has fucked the son, and dad has fucked the daughter, I want to know how the four of them ended up fucking each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very hot story, with a very hot ending. Anyone complaining about that double stuffing shouldn't even be on this site. If anything, you should have further explored the double dicking that both she and her mom obviously got. Wish I could give more than a five.

Jedd

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Hopefully you choose to write a 3rd chapter detailing how they got to the ending. You know how to write hot sex scenes so give us another with them all together with mom and sister both getting their dp's.

But i think you should also include it as just the 2 siblings first . Maybe the siblings when they arrive home express attraction to one another get their sexy on and brother gives her the first anal as dad was to big and post sex loving divulge secrets about rained out trip with the parents.

They then choose experience the parents together as they are both turned on by it and it leads to your ending in this one of the girls getting dp'd. You can also give us a glimpse of what the future holds for them all

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Just plan HOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Loved it! Another chapter if you please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both chapters are hot, but need some editing. Several typos detract a bit from the story, and somehow the sister went for being named Lauren to Valeria.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Yes please write a 3rd. Let's hear how they call came together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good. A third chapter would be a great idea if you are so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, please write one more chapter that goes between chapter 1 and 2.

You kind of jumped in chapter 2 from Daddy/Daughter sleeping together to a family fuck fest .

What happened in between the rain stopping and father and daughter getting to the cabin and what you wrote in the end of chapter 2.

Please let me know (rjb49@bellsouth.net)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but you skipped to far ahead you need to finish this although it's been a while, Gave it5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Oh, no, I am not as nice as some of the other readers.

You get 4 stars for this; the ending was too abrupt, left us unsatisfied. Do not know how you figure this is a good writing style, but it is not.

The whole thing was going really well...then...?????

Hope to see Chapter 3 at some point...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lauren became Valeria. Silly mistake cost you a star

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would have liked a 3rd chapter at the cabin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous