Rainy Evening Surprise

Story Info
A surprise visitor on a rainy evening.
1.1k words
4.14
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

It was a rainy dreary night. Denise curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine and a good book, a very good book. She is alone for the evening. Wrapped in just her warm robe. The rain was pounding on the windows, and it was very windy. But Denise was safe inside and just relaxing. Her book is very erotic, and her hands begin to rub her tits and her nipples, they are so hard, and her pussy is now twitching. She needs to slow down a bit. She will be having a long evening alone and needs to enjoy her time pleasuring herself and reading her very arousing book. Drifting in and out of sleep, and continuing to rub her tits and pussy, she is very excited and very at ease with all of this.

She was suddenly startled by a knock on the door. Who would be visiting this late in the evening?

Denise got up and opened the door. It was her lover, Dennis. She wasn't expecting him this evening but pulled him into the house. He was dripping wet. And he looked chilled to the bone. He says, I wanted to stop by and surprise you but I got a flat tire down the road and had to walk here. Come in I tell him as my robe opens up a bit and he sees my tits, and my very hard and erect nipples. He smiles and reaches for them. I tell him, first you need to get out of those wet clothes, please. He very readily agrees and starts taking off his coat. I tell him just let me help you. I slowly unbutton his shirt and as I begin to remove it, I gently rub his nipples which I see are getting very hard, I lean in and lick them just a bit and I hear him moan, a very satisfied and exciting moan. I love it. I remove his shirt. I begin to walk away, where are you going, he says, I tell him, just relax, I'll be back. I drop his shirt in the laundry and return. Rubbing his stomach and heading for his belt he takes a deep breath; I see his cock is getting quite engorged and struggling again his pants. I unzip them and begin to lower his pants. He did have plans for tonight, as I see he has on a beautiful pair of my panties on. OMG, this excites me so very very much. I pull his pants down, lifting each leg to remove them. Now he is standing in front of me with just my black sexy panties on. I gently rub his cock.

The panties are wet and I know not all of it is from the rain. His pre cum is all over the front of the panties. So as not to waste any, I pull the panties down just a bit and lick off the pre cum and moan, he tastes so amazing. I pull the panties back up and take his hand. He pulls back a bit and removes my robe and caresses my tits and nipples which are so hard and erect now, it is just so perfect.

I pour him a glass of wine and tell him that should warm him up and he says, sure but I have much better ways and ideas of how to warm us both up. I smile, anticipating the enjoyment we are going to have. We head into the living room. He sits me on the sofa where he begins to rub my tits and nipples. I am getting so aroused it is hard to contain myself, but I will be patient, or at least try to. He leans in and licks each nipple.

My pussy is now getting warmer and wetter by the second. I am having trouble sitting still. He takes one fully in his mouth and is sucking it and licking the nipple as he does, his hand is fondling my other tit and I have my hand rubbing my clit which is getting very engorged and very excited. I feel my juices leaking and I am so aroused. He now switches tits and give the other his full attention. I am on the verge of a nipplegasm and it is so intense as he now starts tweaking my nipples which cause the orgasms to be even more intense.

He knows he has me so excited and I need to jerk him off, but he says, not yet. I still want to enjoy you. He takes my hand and leads me to the bed. Lays me down and spreads my legs. He his rubbing my legs almost up to my pussy then he stops, just teasing me. He rubs his thumb on my clit, I let out a moan and it is so exciting I can hardly remain still, but I do. He leans down and his tongue is flicking my clit, my pussy lips, it is amazing. His tongue is now in and out of my pussy, I can feel the pulsing starting and the throbbing. I hear him moan as he feels my orgasm starting and continuing. It is so unbelievable. He now slides up and kisses me. I taste my pussy juices and he is loving that he has my cum in his mouth and is sharing it.

His cock is so hard and I can feel it between my legs and he slides himself into my pussy. He is so strong and hard and warm and I am cumming again and he feels it. But he is not ready to cum yet, so he pulls out and slides up again and puts his cock between my tits. Yes, he wants to fuck my tits.

I feel his hard cock between my tits, and then the pause and then his cum, all over my tits. He now sprays some on my nipples, and into my open mouth. It feels wonderful and he tastes so good, I swallow just a bit because I need him to kiss me so that I can share his cum with him. It is so fantastic a taste and a feeling. He continues to lick me clean as he is licking my nipples I am about to cum again, I can not believe that he can do this to me but I don't ever want him to stop.

I roll him over and clean his cock, I do not want to waste any of his cum, So I slowly lick his cock getting every last bit of him. We are both so spent at this time and share a very sensual kiss and hold each other.

After relaxing and recovering for just a bit, we head to the shower to clean up for a very wonderful evening together.

Sleep may not come easy because my senses are still very excited but I will try. And what a great surprise! Much better than the book!!!!!!.

GOOD NGHT AND SWEET DREAMS.

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers