All Comments on 'Rainy Morning'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You get some great ideas

and generally run a good story line, but please get either a Brit, An Aussie or a Yank to help your editing. If your stories flowed a little smoother, they would all gain at least a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crap

your stories are all the same wife fucks around, whatever the reason and hubby cant stand to be without her so he takes her back.......please get a real job so you dont have the time to write such crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimpy Turd

You are a cuckold plain and simple!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
Typical day I’m a willing cuckold crap

She loves him and her family, of course it’s only after she’s been busted. Get a DNA test.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
DNA testbon the baby, ,,,

...and clear check on tests for STDs.

I like protagonist's comments near the end of the story, the justification for reconciling rather than yielding to others' perceptions of him as a wimp. A wimp would divorce rather than be embarrassed to be viewed as weak; the strong, moral, thinking adult made his own decision based on his knowledge of what he knew and wanted from his wife and their marriage (no spoiled bitch, equal involvement, both parents living for the well-being of their children, the family).

livetoreadlivetoreadover 5 years ago
Illiteracy abounds!

Okay, here goes. Normally I don't like to rag on an author who needs an editor, but dude YOU NEED AN EDITOR! Not in a small oops I missed a word here and there, but in a way that doesn't make you sound like you have one tooth and walk barefoot in the woods kind of way.

I also don't like ragging on an author's choices for stories because for the most part every story is a story worth being told .... If you don't like it read something else, is my philosophy. BUT since if gone this far... She walked out without trying to give her side, she walked out without pleading for a relationship with her son, she walked out after giving her husband an ultimatum meant to make her lover look better in everyone's eyes, and she was upset when she thought her husband had done the damage to her lover ... She only crawled back once she found out everyone knew, and her lover had his nuts crushed! She only wants a safety net, a pretend relationship... She's a heartless skank! He's an idiot.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
lmfao

the kid is probably her lovers

what a wuss

grow a pair of balls

i`m thinking of his bowling pals and how they are laughing at him and the friend that told him of the affair thinking it was a waste of time to tell him ,,, next time all his friends will keep their mouths shut because he `ll take her back again anyway

maybe all his friends could give her a nice gang bang

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
one more thing

hockey players are supposed to be tough

you give us all a bad name

but then again besides forsberg all the scandenavians are all scared shitless and when the going gets rough they go and hide

lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strange turns

You have a bitchy wife character and all the ingredients for a complete disrespect and cheating ... and then you turn that character around so that you could have a reasoning for "happy ending". This is not the best you can do, I like your writing but this story is not good.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

Sometimes, a person needs a hard wake up call before they get their head on straight. She was amazingly stupid to repay the hound with sex, but I suspect it had more to do with her own desires. Interesting story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Going soft

Frog is going too soft on these cheating wives. Don't care for this Frog.

Quadman07Quadman07about 5 years ago
Hard to understand?

She treated the family (husband and son) bad and ignored them a lot. Catherine never gave Eric a second thought, she was only concerned about herself and what she wanted, i/e sex with Albert! Catherine cheated and would most likely would continue to cheat with Albert if Eric had not discovered her cheating. She wanted Eric to apologize to Albert for calling a spade a spade! Eric should have first went out and spent the night in the same hotel with another woman, does not matter if they had sex or not, then got someone the tell Catherine they saw Eric and another woman coming out of said hotel. If Carherine blew up, Eric could look her in the eye and ask her, how does it feel to find out the one you love had sex with another person. Then Eric should have insisted on Catherine taking a lie detector test to determine if she was telling him the truth about Albert and anyone else Catherine might have cheated with during their marriage. Next, Eric should insist on a DNA test for both kids. Last, Eric should insist Catherine sign a post nuptial agreement, stating if one of them cheated the other would walk away with everything leaving the cheater with only their colthes. But this is just my opinion.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
No actual remorse for fucking boss rewarding him for promotion

No reconciliation

She screwed him twice plus blowjob because she wanted to thank him even though she earned it

No sense ditch the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How did Albert come to have an apartment when he was living in a house with his wife?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck

He is a willing whimp. Why forgive a wife who is a willing slut. I’m sure she will have other affairs.

To the author you are getting too soft on cheating wives, you should try to change your stories in that aspect. Sorry no stars at all in this sorry story, I wasted my time reading it.

odogwuodogwuover 4 years ago
Re-Cheating Wife.

The husband really tried. I won't ever forgive my wife if she ever strays. QED.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Is

Is he sure it's his child? Not much recrimination for the cheating.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
A one time slip is forgivable

I enjoy your stories. In this case reconciliation makes sense. She made a one time mistake.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I still like it, but...

...the idea of needing to thank him sticks in my gut. She admitted to an attraction, but I think it was far more that than the other. Thanking him with sex is FAR outside the bounds of what was called for. I think she is still being dishonest, or she has psychological issues that are unresolved.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 4 years ago
I’m not sure

I’m not sure what you got out of writing a story where the husband doesn’t take any shit then, make him a wimpy do anything she says guy. You write him strong at the beginning then a wimp at end with no warning. (Make up your mind) no vote or Zero stars.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
One omitted question

She did what Albert wanted instead of her husband. He never asked that would she continue with Albert if he and she hadn't been found out. My guess is yes if she was truthful. BTB! Winterfrog has a habit of wimping out male characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weak

The story is dull. Wife has a supposedly one night fling and the husband says "well then everything is OK".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She is a self admitted slut......

He knew she was cheating on him...she admitted to him...but this guy is a wimp... everything she said to him is the reason why...he should have given her the divorce papers...even if he didn't go throung it...the divorce papers was the best way to make his wife pay for what she did...he should have made her crawl back on her hands an knees for fucking her boss....if he had done that...I would have had some respect for him.....but he didn't..........

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

Europeans do not have the same mindset as American anons, this coming from an American!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Used pussy?

Hell fucking no!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
phone

How is the police took his cellphone and a few minutes later his wife called him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

Maybe it’s ok in his country to be a wimp. Real man would move on

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
She's pregnant?

She's having ETs baby

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Yuk

I stopped reading when the MC started to go back to his slut wife. No way should one go back to a cheater. Even if the slut is pregnant.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Under the circumstances

Well I understand the opinions but she only cheated once and was prepared to buckle down so she wasn't hooked on cheating and would get past it quickly and move on.

Sometimes if you have a good woman forgiveness is the best way forward as long as you are clear she ever steps out of line for any reason you won't even give her the chance to explain before she is gone.

Fear of consequence can be a good motivator. The only thing with this woman was her arrogance in the beginning to try to bluff her husband so he would still have to keep a careful eye out for a while.

Believe me I am as forceful as most men would be to a cheater but sometimes forgiveness can be the best option especially as a one time thing on a serial cheater she would not even get the chance.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
And his world turned to shit again

When the baby came out black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All you dumb asses blaming everything that is bad in your pathetic lives on black people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The idea she would remain in the job that led to her cheating is ridiculous. Watching her dress for work each morning would be like observing her prepare for her lover. She should start over at a new company and avoid handing out sexual favors to express her gratitude for any raises or promotions.

FraserWayneFraserWaynealmost 3 years ago

You have written much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another dumb cuckold story.

1 star for the reconciliation, never keep a cheating spouse always divorce and only communicate about any shared children and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck story. Explenations are lame and unbelivable.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

We, Im not sure what this was more like a steaming pile of shit or a stupid steaming pile of shit.

After this I truly hope you find the cock you wish for yourself in the future.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

1 star.

The reason why this story is garbage is that the first page begins in a typical WF fashion - fast, to the point, and a good plot. The problem is what follows, no so much reconcilliation but moronic blabber and empty relentless rationalization for the reconcilliation. That turn an action story into an absurd testimony, even with a hint of psychobabble which I hoped never to read from Winterfrog.

Whatever is the motivation for this drivel, I think this is one of the worst if not the worst Winterfrog's stories.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

After reading this story of a wimpy fucking loser cuck, the Frog is dead to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ONCE a CHHEATER allways a CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCK. WIMP. SISSY.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsabout 2 years ago

As a woman I refuse to believe men write these cuck stories. Yuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You got to be F ing kidding me. She has an affair and you take the whore slut back. How F ing dumb can u BE?????????????? You no thesaying once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I liked this story. Create, interesting, well-written.

Ed

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

A god read for sure. But when I wonder what I would do if my wife went crazy and slept (or even smiled too much) another man. Pretend the husband didn't know about the several days cheating. Whet then? The affair would have lingered and created no=going=back scenario and certain divorce. What's the difference in a free meal and a night of conventual (she said it was good) sex vs. a coupled of months of sneaking around waiting for the fire to go out (which it was destined to happen). Me? I would have kicked her to the curb. Although the baby in the oven was a "wild card". All humans sin so a a trail period with forgiveness would be expected.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Not bad....but DNA test!

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Overall a good read 4*

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Very poorly written, I had great difficulty in following it, -I think you need a new translator to convert it to English, so it is not quite so disjointed, and reads a little more smoothly!

The storyline is just NOT credible, -you can't portray a heartless whore, who deliberately cheats, lies, and mercilessly torments her loving old man, ignores her own son, disavows and disrespects her marriage, her husband and son, then continue to attribute more-and-more sins to her, only to suddenly do an about-turn, a complete 180, & transform the She-Devil into a poor little hard-done-by innocent half-wit!

It cannot be done, it is self-defeating, pulling the mat out from under your OWN feet! It does NOT add up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

must be something in the water in scandavian countries makes men bunch of pussies. wife cheats ship her ass out the door. Staying cause of kids is worse for the kids then divorce. the land of vikings become the land of manladies..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Well will you look at that it’s not just the USA that produces gullible men, they seem to be a world wide phenomenon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF this guy is a true cuckold waiting to happen. First thing believing and thing that she had to say, such as it was only one night, it could have been months. And her Explanation For the affair made it sound like love boy did nothing wrong, oh ya for sure. But the very most Laughable thing was her telling him she was Pregnant. So even if he wanted to take her back and even if he though the baby was his Which I doubt it was. He should have made her go though the Demoralizing act of still Getting an Abortion, as what was in her belly was Contaminated by Albert fucking her. Then right after the abortion made her Pregnant with your Sperm for sure that it's your, this would Humiliate her that you still didn't trust her..

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 year ago

Cuck cuck cuck cuck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She fucked for a better job position. Ergo, she is a prostitute. Do you want a prostitute raising your children? Very weak premise.

TLHianhinTLHianhin9 months ago

You need a good editor to tidy up your grammar and sentence construction. Don’t like the ending. Cuckold too forgiving of wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your stories are all the same. You have wife of having an affair while wimpy husband sits in the corner whining like a baby. You make him weak and worthless. This ensures your wife character can get away with her bad behavior and suffer no consequences. Instead you have hubby blame himself for everything that went wrong. Stupid just stupid

Aej_1Aej_19 months ago

It’s the bad grammar and bad English that spoils this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story should have included a DNA test to confirm the father

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Poor wimp, she fucked the boss because she wanted to and got an opportunity to do so, but she got caught, then talked her way out of it. She’ll be a model wife… for a while,

servant111servant1114 months ago

RAAC's that are so very poorly substantiated are simply not my thing... This one has so many plot holes that i feel ilike I am standing on the Grand Canyon overlook looking down at the mile drop off... In short you have a "wife" that chooses to slut herself voluntarily to her boss... betraying her husband in every single way possible AND is utterly unrepentant of her betrayal other than she got caught in her little mistake..., and you actually expect your readers to fall in line with this bull manure and properly suspend disbelief... Not a chance Skippy...this one is probably one of the worst Epic Fails I have come across....

1 star

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove4 months ago

Forgiving a loved one for making a mistake doesn't make you a wimp. Second chances are usually deserved because we all do stupid stuff and say mean things sometimes. And if you included our private thoughts, we would all be labeled as evil monsters every now and then. But forgiveness doesn't mean you have to take her back. I am on the fence here but I am ok with the outcome, I guess. I am not sure why the police took his cell phone, but I am thinking the officer meant cell phone number. Ok...I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not one of your better stories. So, she "feels" that sex as payment for someone that she feels indebted to is OK. If this is the general attitude in Scandinavian countries, think I'll pass. Since Albert is a player, the husband didn't request/demand blood tests for STD's?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous