All Comments on 'Rainy Morning'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
JUST THOUGHTS

WIMP. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A WEEK AND SEE YOUR WIFE ONCE AGAIN FIND A NEW FRIEND.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To many holes in the story but I will talk only on

one. She comes home all remorseful and crying and telling him of her love for only him and it was a mistake. I wont talk about acting careers of women trying to get their lives back or to get a daddy for a bastard they are carrying. He loves her and it was only a mistake. A mistake she planned, carried out without remorse behind his back. She intentionally paid back her boss for promoting her with sex, that is whoring. It wasnt party sex it was business sex. She is fighting to have a father for her child she will say or do anything to achieve her goal. He has no idea how many times she fucked him and what happened, he only has her word, and she has already lied to him, disrespected him, and humiliated him or attempted to do so at the if now by her affair. He can no in any way believe anything she says, she is a known liar to him and a cheating wife. Terrible ending, she needed to have been fired and divorced. Let her prove later the child is his and he can offer to accept it, not her, in his home. This isnt burn the bitch, it is throwing out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost unreadable as your editor

obviously struggles with language too, but I pressed on until I realised there was actually nothing at all in the story that hasn't been said and done, even by yourself, a thousand million times. Really original title though. MC

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Amusing

way to tell a story. I could listen to these tales all day long. I really do not worry if the story is about a great and shining hero or a wimp. I just want an enjoyable story. Neither does it bother me that I have to work hard to understand what he is telling or that the people do seem a bit strange to me. Some of the commentators ought to read some Faulkner or better yet Finnegan`s Wake! It is hard work but interesting. I find myself agreeing with the protagonist that he got a big improvement in life from his wife's stupidity!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Okay story.

I wouldn't accept the wife's apologies. As she said she knew what she did was wrong but did it anyway. I would have serious trust issues with her. Okay the sex may have got better but still once trust is gone it is hard to regain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed It

I thought it better than most cause it was realistic, this kind of thing does happen and him taking her back happens also. But he set things up so it was his choice, she was caught and knew what she could loose and hated herself for cheating and he gets a get out of jail free card. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get this right

she not fucking hubby,so she leads home because hubby want get on knees for lover.she calls hubby about lover asswhipping and still bitching at hubby,until lover get can at the job.now she want hubby to take her back,now lover lost job and no money.wife playing hubby,but that what he wants from her fine with me.good blowjob and pretty woman make a man do funny things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Author, you usually never write about a wimp

Wife suddenly wants to make up with hubbie after boyfriend loses his job, status, career, money and manhood; and she turns up pregnant. Gee, what a bunch of coincidences. And dumbo buys it and takes her back. And this guy was a hockey player? Must have lost his nuts and brains, as well as his teeth.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Usual stuff; Bias against the husband

The previous posters says that this author usually does NOT write wimp characters? HUH?!? what planet is that guy living on? That is all Winterfrog does.

<br></br>

The author shows his sever Wimp and RAAC -- Reconciliation at all costs --bias in two different ways.

<br></br>

FIRST during the Wife's confession... she tells that when her husband confronted her and Albert Elk at Lunch her immediate reaction was to get her husband to apologize and help Albert.

<br></br>

This issue is totally ignored in her confession by the husband whom is too stupid to realize the significance of the wife's actions at that critical point. Most people when caught in affair either confess to it or at least some part of it. <b>In this case the wife acted decidedly for Albert and against her husband and did so in a sober rational manner. </b>

<br></br>

Second at the end of the story the author shows his severe bias towards making by forcing a reconciliation of all costs with this bit of nonsense.

<br></br>

<i> I asked myself if it really could be a clever decision that Catherine's few hours of drunken stupidity would be allowed to be a valid reason for destroying many years of happiness for all four of us in our family?

<br></br>

<b>The really sane reply to that question could ONLY be a "NO" </b>and I was sure that our relatives and real friends would understand and support Catherine and me when we saved our marriage. </i>

<br></br>

hey if winter frog wants to have his stories always end in reconciliation that's his right. But it's hardly a basis for judging sanity vs insanity because the other spouse cannot get over the cheating or /and years of abuse.

<br></br>

<b>I think it is particularly telling is this author spins the conclusion to get the reconciliation at all costs by ignoring the years of neglect and shallowness of the wife and just focusing on the actual 1 night stand. </b>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A really good case for forgiving

This story is short and it's to the point! It shows that the author has an ability for writing very good to excellent stories. I feel that the story is a good model for forgiveness, of a husband toward his wife who had spent a Friday night at a Motor Hotel with her boss. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Wonder About Scandinavian Men!

As much as I hate to admit it, Harry In Va. is pretty close to being on point in this case. However, it seems that Scandinavian men, if Winterfrog's stories are an example, must be the easiest people in the world to scam. Just stick a knife in their backs and then say "I'm sorry!" and they believe you without question.<p>

Their predisposition to being wusses must come from the socialistic, nanny-state nature of their environment. They are not accustomed to doing anything for themselves since the state does it all for them, and they are therefore not able to stand up for themselves in their personal misfortunes.<p>

In any event, Winterfrog does not present a very attractive picture of his own culture. An area of Europe comprised of whores and wusses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHY

Once a cheat always a cheat---the only reason she wants to come home is her boyfriend lost his job--no money--and he can`t fuck anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well

in this story some "nice" cliches seem to be not cliches anymore. drink get drunk fuck around no problem. I guess that summs it up. whenever you have a scandinavien girl in the pub you just do that and you score. I guess that's a reason why the goverment had to organize for so many daynurseries all over the countries and so many now single mothers. It seems to be just a nasty habit. I guess the DNA test is a good thing in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
bad story

he took her back because she was beautiful as he says about ten times in his silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's Wimpyass not WInterfrog....

Another typical Wimpyass jumble of words.... Cuckold always takes his piece of crap wife back after she cries I'm sorry I cuckold you......

Hey Wimpy.... you married??? How's about I screw your wife.... Will you take her back?????

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story. The bad guy got his just desserts, the good guy got the girl, and the girl sincerely repented and changed her ways. Well done WF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where does it say she changed her ways?

Saying I love you and it didnt mean anything it was meaningless sex makes it ok? Wow, wish I had know that the first twentyfive years of my marriage, I would have fucked all of those cuties that came on to me. A cheater doesnt change any more than a criminal does. Once you cheat you are always a known cheater. She lied to him about so many things in so many ways there is no way in hell he could ever believe anything she ever said agsin. In truth this story is of why reconciliations should not occur. Of course you bleeding heart politically correct wimps will never realize that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where does it say she changed her ways?

Saying I love you and it didnt mean anything it was meaningless sex makes it ok? Wow, wish I had know that the first twentyfive years of my marriage, I would have fucked all of those cuties that came on to me. A cheater doesnt change any more than a criminal does. Once you cheat you are always a known cheater. She lied to him about so many things in so many ways there is no way in hell he could ever believe anything she ever said agsin. In truth this story is of why reconciliations should not occur. Of course you bleeding heart politically correct wimps will never realize that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You have fallen!

The selfish bitch was only sorry because she was out on her ass and pregnant. She's still a piece of shit cheating whore and hubby is a fucking dumbass moron for not seeing it. You used to write good stories, now you just write SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
They're Swedes for God's Sake !

If you knew anything about atitudes outside the US, you would know that Scandinavians do not have the same broom-up-the-ass approach to sex and marriage as you Americans.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Not the response the author wanted. Was it?

I see the husband's theroy; She was a hell of a piece of ass,sexy as hell, a beautiful woman that has a good job, hell this sexy bitch could have found someone else to fuck her easily. So why not take her back under some conditions. The main condition would she would fuck him like the whore she is, and another is blow jobs. I hope that he included taking it up the ass as one of the more important conditions. Getting her lazy spoiled ass to cook and clean would be a must along with mowing the fucking grass.....If he got her to accept those conditions then why in the hell wouldn't he take her back. Lets face it, where else could you get a woman who will cook and clean, fuck you, blow you and let you fuck her up the ass plus mow the fucking yard while you drink beer and watch television, hell that's a fucking perfect woman, and she has a damn good job! The only problem I see is, why did she want to name the new born child Albert? Thanks for the good story, it is interesting to read..............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Author - not one of your best! We agree with "Why"

Take her back because she promises to not fuck around any more [till next time anyway]. Yep, this male character is pussy-whipped and a wimp all in one. The earlier commentator listed as "why" said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid wimp story

Poor wimp and slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a pathetic bunch of losers....

What is it with people that so vehemently strike at authors about being 'wimps'? Okay, it's the folks that scream loudest that usually have something to hide. Did you all cheat on your wives, and are haboring the guilt and lashing out? It happens all the time - gay-bashers being in the closet, bible thumpers being the biggest 'sinners' - the ones that scream loudest are hiding something themselves. Go look in a mirror folks. Close your eyes, make a goofy face, and open them. Laugh at yourselves and lighten up. Life will be much more pleasant for you.

Author, I have to say the story was just 'okay'. I can see it happening, but the acceptance from the main character seemed a bit forced to me - he wouldn't call his wife a whore and then a page later be talking about having kids with her, but I realize you're constrained by story length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wife's story does not agree with...

common sense. First, husband find out about her affair and he confronts her and lover at lunch. She insults him for running into her during lunch (most loving wives are happy to see their husbands unexpectedly). He accuses her lover without naming her. SO how does she respond - she acts as the agent of her lover demanding an apology or she will move out of the house. She overplayed her hand for her lover so she must move out. She does not ask about her son. When her lover is beaten up she accuses her husband (did she set the police on him and then off to a spa vacation)? So what caused her transformation from cheating lying bitch to loving wife? Her lover is divorced by his wife, beaten up, fired for cause and she became aware that she is pregnant. What are his reasons to take her back? She looks good for her age, makes good money, was a good mother and she is bearing his child. Oh- in the end the husband blames himself for her affair. What a sad story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is a well-written and thought-out story.

Many Lit readers are uunable to step outside their narrow, vindictive approach to life. This is a very plausible story. keep writing! Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good enough

A lot like most of your stories. I like the ending because it fits in with the majority of your endings. If we like the rest of your stories and we do, then we readers should like this one. I am always amazed at the commenters who low rate your stories but avidly read every one of them! I did not like your dumb, naive, bitchy, wives at first, but came to realize you always present them that way. It is also apparent to most of us that sexual mores are different there than here... No surprise! Americans have always been screwed up as relates to sexual matters. It comes with the Victorian Church upbringing that has prevailed for years here! Sex is evil in our culture...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is this the begining of this autor's slide towards

ball-less male characters and un-realistic plot endings? This particular effort is so lame that it is hard to even chew through this type of dog shit story. Quit wasting space on this site and the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You get a 100 for story flow

And a 25 for comment. Even in Scandinavia, you must know that behavior rewarded is behavior repeated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I fucked him twice for my job

What do you call a whore, yes a person that fucks for money or job. He is married to a whore and forgives her, what an asshole! It has nothing to to with America or Sweden, it has to do with common sense, morality, and marriage contracts. Grow up kids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wife messes up

I liked your story mostly. What bothers me -- she was on the edge of falling in love with the creep. But I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, man

this story almost made me tear my hair out. How can any character be portrayed so stupid. I get a chuckle out of the sentence structure you use. You think in your own language and write accordingly which doesn't work for the English language. English being my second language, I know the difficulty associated with writing it. I had to cringe at times at the lame plots used here. The main character excuse for taking his cheating wife back was laughable. Not a good read, sorry. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another wimp

Slut wife okay with husband. Can you spell 'vomit'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he'll be dining on...

creampies from his wife courtesy of Albert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first story I didn't like

by this author, many more like this and I'll avoid them completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good outcome

A good ending particularly as I don't like breakups with kids in the picture. I think that the cheater should suffer some humiliation, however. They should have gone on to retake their vows in a ceremony which included a confession by the wife of her sins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good ...

... but he should have had revenge sex to even the score and let her experience what it's like to be cheated on.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I guess Scandinavian hockey players are more mellow than those elsewhere....

I don't know any that would have taken back a cheating slut back or not given the asshole a what for personally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now the real question

Maybe you can excuse a woman for being unfaithful because she is drunk, I could never

But the real question, how could a woman, not with her husband allow herself to drink so much with some man that she is incapable of preventing being used as a cum dump?

It shows total lack of concern for her own personal welfare and total and comlete disrespect for her husband and her marriage.

I am wondering where all the medical testing for diseases that are not mentioned in the story ocurred?

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I love to hate winterfrog

Another of the died hard cuckolders. No matter how you write it, you allways make the husband cuckold wimpy assed pussy men.

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
This was edited?

I enjoy your quirky approach to the English language but this was even more garbled than usual. Is your Editor from Lapland?

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
And out came a little Black baby

Sorry couldn't resist. Sometimes a whore is just a whore, if they can break a marriage vow made infront of God. Then a husband is a true loser to think she would keep one used to save her own hide!! Sometimes a women is just a life support system for her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a wimp

Gosh, is he a hocket player? Give this whore a kick in her butt. Remember, once a cheater, allways a cheater.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great story

You created a great reconciliation story here Winterfrog. Don't let these Anony Mouses tell you different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh shit, like the author but this wimpy male character is total bullshit!

Fuck, only fags like that idiot size 14 shoe guy would enjoy this cluck tale.

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable

I enjoyed this story and was absolutely blown away after reading some of the comments. One of the most hysterical comments that is repeated is the use of the word "WIMP". The indignity expressed about the husband because of his decision to take her back is hardly a reason to define him or the Scandinavian men as wimps. This just shows how so many people have some sort of preconceived notion of the definition of a man. I would also like to suggest that some of you take the effort to look up the definition of the word "WIMP".

Another thing I find amazing is the way so many dismiss the story because they don't like this or that about how it is written or how it ends. This story is a work of FICTION created by the author because of an idea that just popped up in his head. If you don't like the premise of the story or want a different ending then go write your own story. And don't take the "wimpy" way out and make your comment " Anonymous".

By making my comments about the comments doesn't mean that I agree or disagree with everything in the story. Then again, it's not my story and I didn't write it.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
kansasjack there are no set ideas of what a man is

the problem with most winterfrog stories are that no matter what he takes her back. He's a wimp because he took her back with out even thinking about it.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
nice story

nice story.

well thought out and a good read.

thanks for shearing.

life is not a simple road to be walked down.

every life is different, so is every marriage.

that was clearly a transgression and some thing that could be worked over. which could have had another page or so the story.

even so plorsable, more so than most of this type.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SPINS ARE HARD AND DIFFICULT

when you have A B C AND 1 2 3 and then try and create a story. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done Tazz, what a polite way to say that story is a shit.

And trust me, it is.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Crap

She definitely got off too easy for my taste. Sexual misconduct in the workplace is a fireable offense for all concerned and major lawsuits would ensure that this is not tolerated. So I just accept the story for what it is: total bullshit and stupid fantasy and ignorance of the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bull

if this was a one time thing why when she was going to do dna why test the son they already had. just asking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

nonsense. a nice pen would have been thanks and her interest was simply ...more/ he should have let her be free to explore and him find another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
terrible grammar

This is close to illiterate writing. The horrible and constant mistakes make it impossible to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lousy

You have written a few good ones, this was NOT one of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WF kicks ass

Closet cuckolds commenters cry like creampie eating pussies but the damn pussy hound got a beating (as in all good WF stories) and worked out in the end (too bad the closet cucks who've never actually had a real live woman can't relate).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THIS IS A GOOD ONE

ONE MISTAKE AND HER OWNING UP TO IT. WAS WORTH A TRY TO MAKE IT WORK. to bad the are so many women hatters that only want the women and the marriage destroyed . even when there are children envolved. I love a story when reconsulation makes sense..those of you who want to throw the writer under the bus should get a life..they can think out of there small box . just like so many voters in the usa..who are trapped in a mindless hell.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Thanks for sharing.

cyrilliccyrillicabout 12 years ago
Good 4*

Liked the story and ending. Had revenge sex been included, I would have rated it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Prattle of a mindless idiot.

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

instant divorce she cheated for a fucking job worthless whore is all she is she broke her wedding vows and cant be trusted

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What is with this writer. Once again you make the male look like a wimp, taking back his slut wife. In the real world it doesn't work that way the bitch cheat gets dumped. You really need to look and see why you see males and such wimps or perhaps that it what you are in real life. Try writing about a real guy once who dumps his wife and get great revenge because that's real life.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
not so easy

one time drunken mistake is something that can be overlooked or forgiven, but it shouldnt come so easy, if a wife or anybody does such a dire mistake and dont feel that they got punished for it then they are bound to repeat it or at least feel less respect for the people who forgiven them. although the author tried to show that she has changed for the better after this but i dont think that it is logical. anyway, good writing and thanks for sharing, i always like your stories.m

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Edit your damn story!

Maybe you should re-read and edit your stories before you post them.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Qualms About The Wife but Not The Overall Flow of Story !

Just as the narrator gets shut of this self-indulgent woman , she has 2nd unplanned pregnancy & he's trapped again. The epilogue has her having learned a lesson but she launched into the affair so casually , it doesn't auger well long-term. Yet for the sake of the baby , it's understandable why she gets another chance.

Good story,though queasy feeling at end. Frankly, that's often symptomatic of actual life . Poor narrator. His trophy wife has high millstone round the neck potential.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Wimp husband

But thank for the many laughs through out this story. What a total shmuck !! LOL. your English gramar is getting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BORING

Try putting some sex in your stories, they are really boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still divorce the whore

no wife gives her self to another man that love her husband unless she is worthless trash.

divorce her let her fuck other since she cant keep her legs shut.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Some readers are cruel

Some just plain stupid - I do believe most of us welcome an author who writes in english as a second language and lives in a non-english speaking country.

It allows us to see how these stories play and evolve in a place with dissimilar customs, rules, social expectations -

Thanks very much for your work and sharing it -

This wife seemed an easy mark who needs to have changed or it will likely happen again

BigK10BigK10almost 11 years ago
Sequel??

This one just begs for a sequel. Suggestion: start it 7 to 10 years later when the kids are no longer needing Mommy as much. She gets another promotion and her home life is "boring." A younger salesman at work starts paying too much attention to her. She thinks to herself, "It'll spice up our sex life at home if I have a shag night or two with "Stud-boy." He'll never know, but if he does, I'll beg and he'll forgive me again--just like last time! It's a win-win for me!"

But the "frog" doesn't play that way! Looking forward to some classic mind games with the cheating bitch and the "kick the bitch to the curb" scene.

Enjoying your stories!

K

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Great story

and a nice ending. Thanks.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
have fun taking care of Albert's baby

the ultimate cuckold strikes again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Bottom Line

The wife got away with cheating. This time. Fucking cunt.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
drivel

no resolution. no consequences.

too many variables. waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
forgiven but not forgotten

he forgave her but will not forget what she did. guess his answer to the question, "is life better with or without her", is with her. thanks

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Too much left hanging.

This story was well written but it had serious issues unresolved. What were the DNA results for example? One indiscretion should be evaluated on its merits and it should be done when the anger and pain has somewhat subsided. It is always better to reconcile if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bitch

Out the door with the cheating whore bitch with her little bastard baby. Once a cheater always a cheater.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Still very straight-forward...now forgiving!

WFrog is STILL a guy who jumps right into a problem with both feet! No subtlety to speak of. Except, this time, to refrain from accusing Sweetie in public!

However, he is now willing to give Sweetie another chance! Unusual for a character written by the Scandinavian Frog!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

"Cant live with em ----Cant live without them" . Personally i would have liked it to have been Martin who was responsible for Albert's ass kicking, preferably with a Hockeystick. With a cast iron alibi of course.LOL

All in all short and sweet,I didn't even scan it, not a bad read for a second language writer. Well done Mr Frog.

I'm a lucky man I have a good one------ mr and mrs average for 40 years

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
INTO EACH LIFE RAIN WILL FALL

but is an umbrella is handy they might not get too drenched. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

I am all ways for forgiveness if possible.

In this story I am conflicted.

Alcohol was not the issue as she said she would have done it either way.

To cheat on her husband is one thing, but she also had a child that could be damaged, to me this made her affair far worse.

I guess am happy enough how it turned out, but still, she did this deliberately.

Made a date with another man, then went to a hotel intentionally.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
a special kind of stupid

Albert must have been a brain donor, thinking a hockey player just barely below professional level was a wimp.

The reconciliation was iffy in this, but as a one time event maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
conclusions

I can't believe some of the conclusions some people came up with esp fatherhood of the new child. Perhaps I missed a chapter? If you're going to comment on a story, at least make it based of facts in said story. Otherwise write one yourself

hanibtorrhanibtorralmost 10 years ago
Bull Shit

Who is the father of that Baby?! Here we have another story where the wife & husband spew their verbal diarrhea of Bull Shit. The wife taken a page out of the Jimmy Swaggart book on forgiveness. The husband calling her a whore & slut and she took it as if he called her honey or lover. BULL SHIT!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I try not to live by double standards. if the shoe was on the other foot, would it be the same answer? I think the result would be the same.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm

I think there is a logic flaw in this tale as there are in many of this genre. "She was a lazy spoiled bitch" that cheated on not just her husband but her child as well. Yet, she was a good mother to Martin? WTF, that is a contradiction! She was a lousy wife by both their statements, she was a lousy mother by definition. So, because she is pregnant he is stuck with her? Oh but she is going to change!? Right, bullshit. Let's face it this guy is fucked in any civilized western country the courts will hand him his ass. He may as well stay married and avoid the total devastation divorce will deal him. Just don't pretend that she loves him or the kid! Love is the act of caring! Familial and spousal love is the act of caring for others to the point of denying yourself certain pleasures - like adulterous sex! Fucking stupid lack of logic. Sorry but I expect more from Winterfrog who is one of the few writers with balls on this site.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Can't Believe It!!!

After reading several of Winterfrog's stories, I think that Scandinavian women can do anything that they want and if caught, just say they love their husband and they are sorry, etc. etc. and the husband will drop everything, disrespect, cheating, etc. and take them back with open arms. This is just real hard for me to believe.

Her so-called honest confession was worse than if she would have lied. After a confession like that he should have ran from her as fast as possible and moved on with his life. What is she going to do the next time a colleague "helps" her? Very hard to believe a real man would behave this way. I know this is only my opinion but everything I read is filtered through my beliefs. I don't attack the author but only this fictional story and fictional people.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Albert's wife?

First, we learn she thinks he is out of town on Friday night. Second, we learn she refused to go to the in-town Friday night celebration. Other than that, another VG WF story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
typical RAAC/WACC story

1 star and that's a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wait

wait, she was not on birth control.

She said she didnt already know she was pregnant when she had her affair.

She did not care if her lover got her pregnant?

Hmmmm

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
To Be,or Not to Be.That is the Question.

In 95% of the stories where the wife cheated,I was steadfast in believing she should be kicked to the curb. This was one of the few where I can see where staying together might be the better choice. He said it himself,"I asked myself if it really could be a clever decision that Catherine's few hours of drunken stupidity would be allowed to be a valid reason for destroying many years of happiness for all four of us in our family?"

In this case,she finally realized her complete love for her husband,and needed to try harder to be a better wife. As it turned out,in this case at least,"All's well that ends well".

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
woah!!!

I have to agree with anonymous on this one. I also feel that you could have cleared up a few things concerning her pregnancy and the results of the DNA test .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uh Huh

another one of your crap stories where she is really sorry and wants to make it right just let her come home and prove it....what a CUCK

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Writer you worked hard

Your story covered nearly all points but, missed a few. Was she using any birth control. Was her FB was using condoms, those types of questions were not asked or answered. Why she didn't talk to HR about a new job opening at her company but, she told her husband the butt head FB gave her info for the job. There seemed to be some confusion and mixing of the order of facts that would make this story flow better. The company didn't get involved it seems until he was attacked. The same people with the information about the job investigated his attack. I really could find no reason to allow her to come back with the reasons she gave I'm sorry. She was pregnant and No DNA test was ask for or offered. If the ending where she comes back is what you want more information and better organization of the storyline is needed for me. This story is still a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here we go again

Divorce her, period!! If she can be conned that easy than she will do it again you wimp. No man card for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugg

good writing but the story....

She cheated. She did it on purpose.

She didnt care of any possible effects on her family.

She obeyed her lover against her husband.

How can it be written he forgave her?

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Work place sex

Most companies have a clause that prohibits supervision from intimate contact with employee's whether it is voluntary or not. It was a good read and a good ending.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
RAINY DAY WOMAN

looking for rainy day people. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just like a cuckold

At least he made some kind of stand against the boyfriend but it took some unknown person to lay down the whipass on the guy. The cheating wife gets the pass to wait until she finds some other guy to give her some help in another situation and decide that fucking him is the best way to say "thank you". I mean, giving him some sort of gift would have started a rumor mill but fucking him, well that's ok. Made no sense.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
EVEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES

marriages are forever in turmoil, for the same reasons. TK U MLJ LV NV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous