Raised By Strippers - Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep looking back at him, as he lines his cock up. I feel it touch my tight ring and a moment of fear runs through me as I wonder if I can fit him. I don't have long to ponder that, as I feel his cock push into me, opening me up more than any other man has before. I feel so full that I am afraid I will tear. He slows and lets me get used to the size and fullness. When he sees my breathing ease and he feels me relax my tensed muscles, he pushes more of his big cock inside me. I suddenly realize that I can feel his balls pressing against me. He is all the way in me... I was able to take all of him in me...

As I feel like I am ready for him to start moving more inside me, I ask him, "Fuck me please... take me and make me YOURS... I want you to make me know that I am YOUR bitch... I want you to OWN me..."

He doesn't say a word, he just pulls out and then SLAMS into me. He crushes my tits under me against his desk and knocks the wind right out of me. He pulls out, and before I can catch my breath, SLAM. He crushes me again. I feel like I am being completely and totally fucked. He is fucking my entire body. It is like he is fucking my very soul. And God help me, I fucking LOVE it.

He is touching and rubbing places inside me that have never been touched and I am feeling electric jolts of pleasure shooting all through me. I know I can't last long and will cum all over his desk VERY soon. I realize that I feel his cock twitching and spasming inside me. He is close also. Oh GOD, it's coming... before I can say anything to him, He cries out and I feel his cock shoot hot splashes of cum deep inside me. This pushes me over the edge and I cum, spurting again and again, all over his desk. I feel it squishing under me and sticking me to the desk top.

As he pulls his slimy, cum covered cock out of me, I feel like I am suddenly hollow. I am completely spent and laying spread open across his desk, in a puddle of my own cum. I feel his cum start to drip from me and slide down my thigh. He looks down at me and asks me, "So, how does it feel to be the Teacher's Pet?"

He has quite literally fucked my brains out, and I can't even form words to speak in response to his playful barb. All I can do is weakly turn to look at him and lift a hand enough to give him a thumbs up. He SMACKS my ass and laughs at me, as he tells me, "Get up off my desk you nasty whore... Just because you are the Teacher's pet, doesn't mean that you can lay around all day in a pool of cum... We have to get out of here... I have so many things planned for you..."

Oh my GOD. The way he said that gave me goose bumps. I am pretty sure I am REALLY going to enjoy being the Teacher's Pet...

*** This is the end of this story, but just the beginning of Sam's adventure learning what it means to be the Teacher's Pet. I hope you enjoyed this story and please feel free to provide your thoughts on it or on where Sam's journey should lead. As always, thanks for reading. ***

12