All Comments on 'Raised by Wolves Ch. 00'

by the_pleasure_in_me

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Wildman28Wildman28almost 11 years ago
shows promise

Interesting start to this series. Looking forward to how u develop it.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellalmost 11 years ago
oooooooohhhhhh........

I love this. Great start. I already love Thomas bad ass. Lol can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work ツ

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 11 years ago
Great start

This is a great intro, can't wait to see where you take it but people, including me, will want longer chapters going forward! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh i like this. Its well written great first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!!

We need more, FABULOUS start!!

BigDog167BigDog167almost 11 years ago
Very nice.

A good start and I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awsome

Doesn't matter how long the chapters are as long as you continue in a timely fashion. I know life happens just keep updating your profile so we know you haven't forgotten us. This was a massive cliff hanger. Love it!

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Good first start..I encourage you to keep going. I hope you stay focused on your story and not get side tracked with providing gratuitous sex scenes. Additionally, I encourage you to reach out to someone on this site to help in editing your work. Bravo!!

chinaxshopchinaxshopalmost 11 years ago
more

good start cant wait for next chapter

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 11 years ago

Great start and ending. I DEFINITELY love how it all rolls together and j can't wait to read more. There is a nice smoothness and flow keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

I like this chapter, provides interesting possibilities for future development. I also agree with the previous positive comments. I like stories for the story. The erotic aspects are vapid without a good solid story to develop the characters and such. Hope to read more of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Age

Hey!! Great start, as I was reading though it seemed to me this little girl should be a little older than 4- I have a 4 year old and I know they are all different but I have a hard time imagining my lil one having thought processes like this. She seems 6-8 more than 4 to me. I like what you have going though, keep it up!! Looking forward to more. :)

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
excellent start

very enjoyable start to your tale I can not wait to read more. Please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is almost to the t like that Jennifer Lynn story raised by wolves same name too

I dont know if thats where you got the ideal but its almost tge same story same age same thing happened with the parents and the rouge woof writing saying he be back. I will be back for more but I hope

this I'd not the same and just made some stuff different

Renee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more!!

Hurry up and make the sequel already! Great start. :)

the_pleasure_in_methe_pleasure_in_mealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hello everyone, thank you for the feed back

I'm working on the first chapter already, I didn't submit it yet because every time I re-read it I always find things that need to be changed (always for the better), I'm trying to make it a longer chapter and I wanted to see how the prologue would be received. but it's on its way!

about Jade's age, yes, you are right, most children would cry and give themselves away but if Jade were a common child the tale would end there, I think you can forgive that can you? =)

as for the similarities to a tale with the same name that I had no idea existed (my bad, poor research) I think they end here, I read the book synopsis and the next chapter will lead us in a different direction. Should I read the book to avoid more similarities? or maybe just because it is good? Thanks a lot once again for reading, voting and giving me your feedback about the story. hugs and kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

That was a good start.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Great start can't wait for more

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Good start, I don't think the way Jade reacted was unforgivable! The only change I would make, should you revisit this prologue, is the dialogue between her and Oliver, it was a bit old or a four year old! Really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you for commenting on similarities of the story

You should do it your way the book was good and you should but go your way as I Said I will continue to read

Renee

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
wonderful start

First, this is wonderful writing, especially if English is not your first language. I would suggest keeping that note at the start of each chapters. You will gain new readers each chapter and it will help them to know that. :)

I haven't read the other story mentioned. If you can find it, I think it would be helpful to read it to ensure the uniqueness of your story. She does seem precocious for four, but if she was an only child with attentive parents that is very possible. Also, the future mate of the future alpha would need to be special. :)

peachesgirlpeachesgirlalmost 11 years ago
Great Start

I loved it. For your first submission I think you did really well. I can tell a little that English is not your first language, I think it may be the way you phrase certain things. If you plan to continue you may want to look into getting a beta to help you with the language barrier. I think it was a good build, and I hope you have another chapter in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your own story? seems like you copied Jennifer Lynns and made subtle changes, felt like I'd read it before the whole way through, so come up with something original or don't write at all.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Really great start.

I am definitely interested in reading more. Your English is very good and aside from a few technically correct but oddly put together phrases, I would not have known English isn't your first language.

Keep up the good work!

panda1870panda1870almost 11 years ago
awesome !

I like it alot. I will absolutely be reading more ;)

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
Good

Hope to see more soon.

taravladetaravladealmost 11 years ago
more please

it had me reaching for the next button hopefully it will not be to long till the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow..

Next chapter please...make it longer if possible! I really liked it :)

DazzlerazzleDazzlerazzlealmost 11 years ago

I really liked it!! Please add more chapters!

sammers2008sammers2008almost 11 years ago
so good

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't find other story

I have looked for the other story by 'Jennifer Lynn' that a few people mentioned. I have not be able to find it. Can some one give the exact author name and title?

While some folks have stolen stories, I think it more common for people to just think alike, especially if the starting idea is the same. There are no new ideas out there, just different ways to put them together. It would be helpful if the author could see the story you are talking about so she CAN make her's unique.

I find this story interesting and hope the author continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

holy shit...That. Was. AMAZING!!!!!! good intro liked it alot want to see more plz

the_pleasure_in_methe_pleasure_in_mealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Just submitted a new chapter

I just submitted Chapter 01! I'm sorry for the delay but i can't submit until I'm happy with the results of my work =). I hope you'll enjoy it.

hugs and kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a interesting start

I like how you set up the story, showing us a little bit of both characters lives, but still giving us a mystery. My main critic, is that the writing feels a little choppy. If you smooth out your writing style some, I can see this becoming a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, I know soooo many four year olds that can comprehend and enunciate as well as us logic to get all this out. Their geniuses!

"I fainted when I saw this really big wolf, I thought he was going to eat me!", she said anxiously. "I was outside looking for help, a burglar tied my mama and my papa while I was sleeping, maybe he didn't know I was there, so I got out to get help but I was very far away from anyone who could help!"

How many 4 year olds even know the word "fainted," or what it means?

I see why you stopped writing after Chpt 1.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
wow some people are jaded and brutal in their comments ,I h that them in kind .

I thought the story was good so far and yes I over looked your mistakes as I am sure you would over look mine ..Please write more I think you have a talent that is looking to get out . I am very much interested in the story.

Stephen J

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 8 years ago
Great Story.

I agree with StephenJ. This story is captivating. Please continue. 5 stars, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Raised

Please give us more it has been over 3 years since the last chapter

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

I confess, I deserve this, starting to read a 2-chapters-and-I-give-up story. Nevermind, worth it, totally hooks you in. Maybe this author will return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous