Raised the Texas Way Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna ride your Daddy?"

"Um-hmm. Sure do."

"Well, you're gonna have to be a little patient, little cowgirl."

"What? Why?"

"'Cause Daddy wants to taste him some of that sweet pussy of yours."

Saying that, Bob rolled them over. Susie was on her back; he slid down and pulled her legs open.

"Well, well," he said. "Look at that pussy! You got your Mama's hair on top, but you got my hair down here. You got you a thick bush, Susie Rose!" He leaned in really close and inhaled loudly. "I do love the smell of sweet pussy."

Susie might have retorted but Bob licked a stripe up her pussy lips with the flat of his tongue and she forgot she knew how to speak words. From that moment on, the only sounds she knew how to make were the sounds of pleasure: moans, gasps, and groans.

She didn't register Bob's words when he praised her prominent clit, but she did register when he began to gently suck it, almost as if he were fellating a tiny penis. She felt a finger enter her and then that finger became two fingers. The fingers curled as they moved in a steady rhythm. Bob's mouth sucked Susie's clit, his tongue flicked quickly against it, and his fingers fucked her now-gushing pussy.

Four minutes later, Susie's body locked up against Bob's face and fingers. She locked up and then—a scant moment that felt like a hundred years later—she cried out "Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Fuck!" and shook with a powerful orgasm that rocked her body and led to a tsunami of creamy, musky, juices inundating her Daddy.

For Bob's part, he did his best to lick up as much of Susie's cum as he could. There was too much of it. One thing was for sure: that hotel bedspread was ruined. They were gonna charge him for that.

*****

Susie was in a hazy fog from the powerful orgasm her Daddy's fingers and tongue had given her. Her body was loose; her joints and muscles were like jello. She barely moved as Bob pushed and pulled her up higher on the bed. He opened her legs, then bent her knees and pulled them up.

He moved above her, looking down at the territory he was about to conquer. He looked up into Susie's half-open far-away eyes and he smiled in anticipation.

"What's the most times you ever came, my little filly?"

"Um ... twice, I think. Yeah, twice. One time I came twice."

Bob nodded. "Not bad," he said. "Okay. We'll shoot for four tonight. You already had one. Let's try for three more."

Susie didn't say anything but her eyes opened wide as she felt her father's thick cock start to push into her. He stretched her as none of her other three lovers had before. He moved slowly but firmly. He paused after a bit to give her time to adjust to him. After all, this wasn't his first rodeo.

After the pause he pulled out, then pushed back in. Bob kept repeating those slow, shallow thrusts. He went in about half-way each time. Before he counted ten thrusts, he could feel Susie's pussy relax and start to fill with warm juices. On his tenth thrust, he went in all the way and filled her pussy.

He left it in her for a long moment before he pulled out almost to his tip and then pushed back in all the way once again.

Susie's head was rocking from side to side, almost as if she was saying "no" but she wasn't saying anything. She wasn't thinking anything. She was lost in the feelings created by her Daddy's long, thick, cock, which was now plowing her quite thoroughly.

Bob fucked his daughter slowly and deeply for several minutes, until her nails dug into his back; that was the signal to go faster. From a walk to a canter, and then to a full gallop. Soon he was pounding her tight, sweet, pussy. She was gushing for him; the wet sounds they made as his cock thrust into her were amazing.

Susie was moaning and groaning. After a few minutes of Bob ramming into her pussy at full speed, her moans kept going and going, rising up in tone and volume, until the moans became a scream—then Susie was cumming hard while Bob slowed down to let her enjoy herself. In fact, he had to pause because his cock was stuck in her pussy; her walls gripped him so tight as she came. She was like a vise; a warm, wet, gushing silk vice that trapped him inside her body while she screamed out in overwhelming pleasure.

When she was done and his cock was released from its silken prison, he kissed Susie and whispered, "That's two." Bob pulled out and rolled her over, arranging her on her hands and knees with her face down on the pillow and her ass up in the air. He pushed his hard cock into her from behind and started to fuck her hard once again.

While he pounded her from behind, he reached around and pulled on her pink pencil eraser nipples. He tugged hard on them, neither knowing nor caring if he hurt his own daughter. He was that far gone in lust.

While Bob fucked her, he thought about sticking his cock into her firm ass, driving up in her asshole and deep into her body until he came hard inside her colon. Just thinking about fucking Susie Rose in the ass was enough to push him over the edge.

"Fuck! You feel amazing!" he exclaimed in delight as he felt his balls tighten and his dick swell inside his daughter's sweet, tight, pussy. He sucked a hickey into the side of Susie's neck as he felt the pressure inside build and spew out in thick jets. He grunted into her ear as he filled her pussy with his cum.

When he had caught his breath, he pulled out and allowed her to roll onto her back. She lay there, still panting, his sticky white cum dripping from her dark-haired muffin. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Wow! But that was only two; I thought you promised me four."

"Night's not over yet, sugar," he replied with a lazy yet confident smile. "Night's not over yet ... not by a long shot."

*****

Chapter 6: Calf-Roping and Bull Riding

Back in her home, Susie got up out of bed and looked in the mirror, smiling slightly when she saw the mark Daddy had left behind earlier in the evening. The bruise was an angry red. She touched it slightly, remembering the sound he made when he came in her pussy for the first time.

That had been a damn good fucking.

Right now, her pussy ached inside, remembering all the things he did to her before it was time to call for the Uber to come take her home.

After their first time, they took a long shower together. The hotel suite had a nice, big, shower. They washed and soaped each other, smiling and giggling. Daddy tickled her but she made sure to get back at him: she soaped up his cock really well but didn't jerk him off, even though he begged her to finish him.

"Nope," she said. "We best save that for later. You promised me four and we have two more to go."

He nodded but he hurried her out of the shower after that.

Susie vaguely knew that older men like her Daddy weren't going to be able to get it up as quickly or as many times as a younger man would. She didn't want her Daddy to feel as if he let her down—even though that first fuck had been so amazing that if that was all they did tonight, it would still count as the best sex of her young life.

The dried each other off and Daddy got them a couple of drinks from the mini-bar. He got himself another bourbon and she had a little bottle of white wine. It wasn't as good as the wine she drank earlier in the restaurant, but it was good enough for right now. She drank it all down quickly.

Her Daddy looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "How long you been drinking like that, Susie Rose?"

She smiled. "I had my first beer when I was sixteen. But I don't really drink all that much. I've never really been drunk. And—before you say anything—I know not to drive after drinking or to let anybody else drive after drinking. I'm responsible, Daddy."

"I guess your Mama and me raised you pretty well."

"You did. You really did." Susie looked at her Daddy, whose cock was straining up again and tenting the towel he wore around his waist. "You and Mama make a good team, Daddy. Don't you forget that! You're like ... two halves of the same coin. You are the smart and funny and exciting one, and she's the tender and loving one. You each need each other to be whole. You need to remember that after tonight's over and done with."

Bob nodded. "You may be on to something, Susie Rose. You just might be. Anyways, I promise to keep my side of the deal. You did your part and I'll do my part. I'll call her tomorrow—maybe make a date or somethin'. Just like old times."

"You see you do that, Daddy. You keep your side of the deal and I'll keep mine. You always taught me that a deal's a deal. A person's word better mean something or else it means nothing. You taught me that."

He smiled; his eyes twinkled again. When those blue eyes twinkled, Susie thought she would give him anything his heart—or his thick cock—desired.

"I did teach you that, little girl. Now get over here and let me teach you something else."

*****

Bob started with his mouth to get Susie ready for the rest of the night. He kissed her thoroughly—not just her mouth but all over her face. He kissed her jaw and her neck. He kissed the hickey he made earlier. He moved down and sucked on her breasts for a long time, making sure to tongue Susie's prominent pink nipples until they pointed out hard.

He then moved lower, once again parting her midnight black pubic thatch to get at her lips and her clit. He made that clit stand up until it looked like another nipple, then he sucked on it gently while he whirled his tongue around the tip of it.

While his mouth worked on her pussy, his finger stole some of her juices; it used those juices to probe her ass.

At first, Susie was shocked to feel her Daddy's finger there, but she soon relaxed and let him do what he wanted to do. After all, she'd made a deal. If he wanted to play with her butt a little bit, that was okay with her.

Susie could feel the first coils of an orgasm build inside her. She was thus disappointed when Bob pulled his mouth away from her and pulled his finger out of where it had been. Her Daddy moved his body away until he was lying on the bed, on his back, his cock hard but resting on his stomach.

"You wanted to ride me, cowgirl," he said. "Well, then ... ride me."

Susie straddled his hips and reached down between them to pull his thick cock into position. God I'm so wet! It was no trouble at all to put the tip of his cock against her pussy lips then lower herself down on him until he was fully inside her.

Then she began to ride him.

She never had done this position before; she wasn't too sure about all the tricks and techniques. Susie shrugged; they would figure it out pretty quick. She moved up and down, sometimes back and forth. She sank down on him all the way then gyrated her hips. He liked that last thing, because he groaned when she did it to him.

Susie Rose rode her daddy like a bucking bull, going faster and faster—until her Daddy pushed her body back as far as it could go. That made his cock hit an entirely different place in her pussy—a really good place. Then it was Susie's turn to groan out loud.

When she was leaning back, Bob took his hand and put it between them; he used his thumb to make tight little circles around the base of her clit. That did it.

Susie felt the pressure coil, build, and spread throughout her body. The warmth of it radiated from her pussy to her hands and her feet. Her nails dug into Bob's shoulders and her toes curled.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried out. "I'm ... I'm ... Jesus! I'm cumming now!"

"That's it, baby girl. That's it! Number three! Make it a good one."

The spasms lasted for nearly a minute before Susie dropped onto Bob's chest, sweaty and panting and not caring that she was drooling on him. Bob patted her back while she fought to get some breath back into her.

Susie kissed her Daddy with all the love she had in her. "That was amazing, Daddy! The best ever!"

"You think you got another one of those in you?"

"I, uh, I don't know. I'm not sure. I mean—Jesus! Wow!"

"You're a firecracker, all right. Hotter than a three-alarm fire 'n' wilder than a tornado!"

"You really think so? You're not just sayin' that?"

"Really and truly, Susie Rose. You are amazing!"

"I love you, Daddy!"

"And I love you, too, sugar. Now ... I'm still hard as a diamond-bit drill but you need to cum at least one more time. How about you ride me again for a while? You ever done a reverse cowgirl?"

Susie shook her head.

"Okay. Let's try it and see how she goes."

They shifted in the bed until Bob was up against the headboard and Susie was sitting on him but facing away, looking at the dark TV screen across the room. She put her Daddy's cock back into her and began to move once again. She felt her Daddy's hands on her breasts, tugging on her nipples—and that felt good. Within a minute or two her pussy was wet again and she was moving up and down on her father's dick—taking him as deep as she could.

This went on for a few minutes but it didn't seem as if either one of them was going to cum. Susie was getting tired; the sweat was dripping off her.

Without saying anything, Bob rolled them over and now he was fucking her from behind as she lay on her stomach. He pulled her arms out wide then held on her to slim hips as he pounded into her. Each thrust in caused Susie to gasp from the pressure of him.

This was going to work.

Bob took a hand and slipped it under her hips so that her clit rested on his palm. Each thrust pushed Susie's clit against his hand. He curled his fingers a little bit—as if he could grab that magic bean.

"Oh, Daddy! Yes!" Susie moaned. His hips pumped into her even faster; the force of his thrusts pulled her taut ass up against him then pushed it right back down against his hand. He pushed against her clit with every rise and fall.

Five minutes later, Susie erupted into her fourth orgasm of the night, screaming into the hotel pillow as her Daddy filled her pussy once again with his hot cum.

*****

Bob Dillard rolled over onto his back, next to his little girl, and tried to catch his breath. Whew! What a night! Two for him and four for her—just as promised.

He looked over at Susie, who met his eyes. She was panting as well, just as covered with sweat as he was. She met his eyes—blue to blue—and leaned over to kiss him.

"Best sex ever, Daddy," she whispered.

"You weren't too bad yourself, sugar. Near about killed me at the end there."

They smiled at each other.

When everything had calmed and cooled down, Susie went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Bob watched her as she wiped down her sweet pussy. Damn but she is a wild thing in the sack!

He watched as she got dressed and used her phone to call for an Uber.

"Pick up in eight minutes," she told him. "I best be going now."

"Give me another one of those sweet kisses o' yours first."

After, but before the door shut behind her, Susie looked serious for a second. "You'll keep your—"

"I'll call her tomorrow. Promise."

"Good. Goodnight, Daddy. Love you."

"Love you, too, Susie Rose."

*****

Smiling softly at the thoughts of her night with her Daddy, which had banished all her other worries, Susie Rose Dillard closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****

Chapter 7: Courting and Chaos

The three of them—Terri, Bobby, and Susie—each slept until almost noon. After they arose, they showered, dressed, and met in the kitchen for some lunch. Nobody spoke; nobody looked directly at anyone else. The silence was awkward.

Finally, Terri was done with the silent treatment. We are a family, dang it! This home was their sanctuary; this here was supposed to be a house full of love not awkward silences!

"What?" she yelled out. "What you got to say for yourself, Susie Rose? Go on—get it off your chest and out here where we can all hear what you're thinkin'."

Susie took a sip of coffee while she thought how to respond. What Bobby and Mama did together wasn't natural. But then again, neither was what she and Daddy had done. They were all wrong together.

Or maybe they were all right.

She thought about how to put things while Mama looked at her impatiently and Bobby, bless his heart, just stayed quiet. After a few long moments, Susie said, "Daddy's not here anymore, Mama. And you still have your needs as a woman. I understand that. We're both women and we do have our needs, don't we?"

Terri nodded, letting her daughter finish speaking.

"But what I saw last night freaked me out—you know what I'm sayin'? I wasn't expecting what I heard and what I saw. I was shocked! But I want you to know I understand. Daddy's not here anymore and Bobby is the man of the house." She looked over at her slightly elder brother. "And you? I know how you are with the girls, Bobby. I do. You're good-looking but ... you don't have a lot of confidence in yourself—do you?"

He shook his head, agreeing with her.

Susie looked at her brother, whose deep blue eyes looked like Daddy's in the light of the noonday sun. She waited for her brother to speak, but he didn't say anything. He just waited calmly for whatever she was going to say. That's Bobby—always so calm and collected, she thought. After a moment, she continued to speak. "So, I guess Mama was helping you with that. Helping you with your confidence. Am I right about that?"

Bobby nodded again.

She moved her eyes back to her mother's. Mama was the only one in the family with green eyes. Everyone else had Daddy's eyes. But Mama's eyes shone with love—love for her family. Susie knew that for certain.

"So, the way I see it, you were just helping each other out last night. Each of you needed something, and each of you gave something." She paused. "I guess I ... don't really have a problem with that."

Terri was surprised at Susie's words. "Really, little lady? You don't have any problems with what your brother and I did?"

Susie hummed, then said, "Not today. Maybe last night? Yeah. But not today. We're all adults and what we each do behind closed doors is our own bidness." She smiled at them both. "If you two are helping each other out then, the way I see things today, I don't have much of anything to say about it. So, don't mind me, is what I'm sayin' here. You two just go about your bidness. I have nothing to say and I won't say nothing. Not to anybody. Okay?"

Mama stood up and hugged Susie tightly. "Love you, baby girl."

Even Bobby stood up Susie hugged him almost as tightly. When she hugged him, she realized just how tall he was now. He's at least as tall as Daddy! Tall and slender. Not muscled, but not fat either. The hug felt good and, when they moved back away from each other, Susie felt like a piece of her was moving away as well. That's a weird feeling.

"So, now that's settled," Mama said, "how about a swim? You two ain't got much longer to use this pool, you know. You each gonna be off to college in a couple of weeks and this house is going on the market."

"Where will you live, Mama?" That concern had been on Susie's mind since she heard about the divorce and the pending sale.

"Not really sure at the moment, Susie Rose." Terri paused, then said very clearly, "But wherever I end up, you will both be welcome. The new house will be our house. You hear me? I'll make sure there's plenty of room for y'all to come visit. And I expect y'all to come visit! Don't you dare be strangers while you're off studyin' and partyin' at those colleges of yours!"

Susie hugged Terri again. Then she had to hug Bobby again. It felt really good to have a family.