Raised the Texas Way Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so, yes. Living together in our home. At least at first. But we don't have to stay divorced, do we? We can get remarried if we want to. People do that. You know they do."

"Robert William Dillard—are you asking me to marry you?"

Bob sounded surprised at what he was saying. "If you'd say yes, it'd sure make me a happy man, Terri Jane Dillard."

"And no more slippin' your Longhorn into young fillies?"

Bob hesitated. "I can't say never. You know I have a weakness for the young ones. But I can promise you it won't be like it was. You will be my, uh, focus. And if I have a need to sow some oats, I'll make sure to tell you about it beforehand. We'll talk it through before anything happens."

"What if I say 'no'?"

Bob sighed. "Look, Terri. I'm not planning on giving you an opportunity to say 'no'. At the moment, I only have one, uh, ladyfriend and she's off in another city. I don't expect to see her much, is what I'm trying to say. But if the timing's right, then I might could go visit her for a night or a weekend. But that wouldn't happen more than two, three times a year. Tops. The rest of the time, I'd be yours. I'd be your stud in your stable."

Terri hummed. "Okay. That does sound pretty reasonable. But I have to ask, what about me?"

Bob looked confused. "What about you?"

"What about if I want to sow some oats of my own? What if I get myself a boyfriend? I mean, I'm not looking for a regular thing. But I want the option to have a night or a weekend if I want to. Just like you. Tit for tat. You get a pass once in a while—after we talk about it, of course; no sneakin' around—and I get a pass just the same way. Can you handle that, Mister Stud? Can you handle another stud in my stable?"

Bob drained the last of his wine. He looked away, frowning. Then he looked back at the woman who had been his wife for twenty years. He remembered the deal he'd made with Susie Rose. What price would he pay for keeping that deal?

He'd pay just about any price.

Bob had a sudden realization: this wasn't about Susie Rose. That had been a good thing—an amazing thing! But he wasn't doing this just to keep his end of the deal. Nope. The deal had been kept when he asked to move back in. Asking Terri to marry him hadn't been part of any deal. He'd just ... damn it! It just felt right. That was all he knew. It felt right to be married to Terri. Even if he never spent another second inside Susie's tight pussy, even if he had to share Terri with this new boyfriend of hers, he would still want to be married to Terri, forever. They belonged together.

Finally, he nodded. "Yes, Terri. If I can get me a sometimes pass, then I guess you can get yourself one as well. But no sneaking around on each other! That's behind us, right? We talk about things. We discuss things. We know who the other filly and the other stud is—we know their names. And like I said, it's not a regular thing. It's kind of like ... a short vacation. Yep. That's what it is: a short vacation away from each other; then we come back and everything's just the way it was before we left. If that's our deal, I can live with that."

"Okay, then. Yes."

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes, I'll marry you again, Robert William Dillard. I'll marry you and live with you, and try to make you happy as best I can."

Bob smiled widely. His heart filled his chest right now. He got up and walked around the table. He got down on one knee and held Terri's hand as he looked into her green eyes. "All right then. Thank you, Terri Jane Dillard. I promise to be the best husband I can be and to make you as happy as best I can. Until death do us part."

They stood up and hugged ... which turned into a deep kiss. Maybe it was all the alcohol, but Terri found herself swaying a bit in Bob's strong arms as he kissed her. She was moaning a bit, as well.

She pulled herself away from him and then said softly, "We have us a deal. But first—let's fuck."

*****

Bobby and Susie came out of their bedrooms at about the same time, both having showered and changed. They were both wearing T-shirts and shorts.

Bobby looked at his sister, waiting for her to say something about what they just did in the pool—the kiss and what it meant for her. For them. He was the elder child and the man, but something told him that nothing else was going to happen unless Susie said it could happen. So, he kept silent and waited.

Susie poured them each a Dr. Pepper; they sat down at the kitchen table facing each other. After a deep drink, Susie smiled and said, "I wonder how Mama's doing right now?"

Bobby knew that Susie knew something. "Tell me what you know about this dinner thing of theirs."

"Say 'please' and I will."

"Please, Susie Rose. Please tell me what you know."

"I liked it when you called me 'Suze' earlier. Nobody else calls me that."

"Please, Suze. Tell me what you know."

Susie sighed. "Okay. Here's what I know: I know Daddy's going to ask Mama to get back together tonight. He's going to tell her he misses her, that he made a mistake asking for a divorce. He's going to try to put our family back together again."

Bobby frowned.

"What? I thought you'd be happy about all that!"

"I, uh, I guess I am. But me and Mama—"

"Oh, yeah. That. Did you expect that was going to continue? I mean, you're going back to Boulder in—what? Two weeks? Did you think she was going to come visit you in your dorm room and fuck you in front of your roommate?"

Bobby's frown deepened. "I don't know. I guess I never really thought about that part of it, to be honest. I only know that I want more than she gave me. I want more. That's really all I know."

Susie shook her head. "You boys are all the same. You think with your dicks! You get yourself a little pussy and your brain just turns itself right off. Even the smart ones, like you."

Bobby sighed. "I guess you're right, Suze. I won't lie to you; I wish Mama would give me a repeat performance. But I guess that's not gonna happen—especially if they get back together. I'll be going back to CU as lonely as the day I came back home."

Susie held out her hand; Bobby took it. "What about me?" she asked. "What about us? I thought you enjoyed that kiss in the pool."

"Oh, I surely did! Wow! Not only are you beautiful, but you're an amazing kisser as well!"

"I can do more than kiss, you know."

"Suze ... you know it would be wrong if we did."

"As wrong as what you and Mama did together? Remember, I heard you. I saw you. I know what y'all did together. If you and I did something like that ... how would that be any worse? How would that be any different?"

"It wouldn't be, I guess. You're right—it wouldn't be any different. But why would you want to? You can have any guy you want, Suze. Why would you want dorky ol' me?"

"For somebody as smart as you are, you sure can be an idiot sometimes—you know that? First of all, you are really good looking! You are quiet and nice. You don't act the fool and get drunk and then throw-up all over the place. You don't get into any fights. Nope. You just do your own thing your own way. And you know where you're headed; you have a vision you're working towards. Not like all those others. Not like me. I don't really know what I want to do! I mean, I declared a business major but who knows what that means? Anyway, Bobby, who wouldn't want to be with dorky ol' you?"

Bobby smiled.

Susie continued. "But I have to tell you before we go any further, I kind of have a kind-of boyfriend. I mean, we only just started seeing each other, but I expect it's going to continue. When I come home from College Station, he's going to have first dibs on me. You know what I'm saying? I mean, if you and I get together the way I think we will, you can't think that we're like boyfriend and girlfriend. We can have tonight and maybe some other times before school starts but, after that, you can't have any expectations about things. You can't get upset if I have sex with somebody else. Can you handle all that?"

"Mama's getting back together with Daddy. You've got a boyfriend who you're going to fuck when you come home from college. What do I have?"

"You had Mama and you can have me. But only if you can agree to the terms of our deal."

"Now you sound like Daddy."

"Maybe because I'm his daughter. So ... what do you say? In or out?"

Bobby didn't have to think for very long before he smiled and said, "I'm in."

"Well, not yet. But you will be soon. Now get over here and kiss me again like you did in the pool."

*****

Chapter 8: The Family Comes Together

The hotel suite was nice—she'd give him that much. It must have cost a pretty penny, though.

"How much is this room runnin' you?"

Bob laughed. "Not as much as you might think! I've got a lot of hotel points! I've got enough points to stay here a month if I need to without paying a dime." He frowned for a moment. "I thought I was gonna need to."

"But not any longer."

He smiled back at her. "But not any longer. C'm'ere, sugar."

He reached for her but Terri held him off. "We got to talk a little bit first."

"Huh? Didn't we just—"

"We did. But I got some other things to tell you. Have yourself a seat."

Bob sat on the hotel bed, watching and waiting.

"First of all, last time we were together, it wasn't that great. You know what I'm sayin'? You got to think back a ways, to our early days. Like Cancun. We made each other happy in bed—am I right about that?"

Bob nodded.

"So, if we're getting married then I figure I got a right to expect that same kind of loving. You got to focus more on what I need; not just on what you need. It can't just be 'bout you. Is that clear between us?"

Bob nodded again. "I hear you, Terri. And I have to admit, I'm ashamed of myself about that. I figured we were gettin' divorced so it didn't matter. That was wrong." He shook his head. "Another mistake of mine." Bob met her eyes. "I'll remember this conversation for a long time. If I ever forget—which I don't 'spect I will—then you remind me. Okay?"

It was Terri's turn to nod. "But I'm not done yet. I got to tell you something else."

"Okay, honey. What is it?"

Terri took a deep breath. "After you left me ... well. I don't know how to say this. There was ... there was somebody else. Some other stud in my stable. I just thought you needed to know 'bout that before anything happened tonight."

"Oh!" Bob thought about what his ex-wife (and soon to be wife again) just told him. He sighed but then he smiled. "See! I was right! I told you you were gonna get a boyfriend lickety-split! And you did! I can't hardly complain about that!" Then he turned serious. "Is this the guy you were telling me about at dinner? The guy you might want to step out and see a couple times a year?"

Terri nodded, blushing.

"I told you: what's fair for me is fair for you. We're not sneaking 'round each other no more!"

"It's just ... it's all new to me, is all. I s'pose you're used jugglin'—but I'm not!"

Bob smiled. "We're going to be married. We're going to live as man and wife, take care of each other and the kids. That other stuff on the side won't really matter none, the way I see it."

Terri smiled back. "We're really going to do this?"

"We are. If'n you want to."

"I do. I love you, Bob. I always have since the first moment I met you at the Homecoming game."

"I love you, Terri. Now ... get your ass over here and let's show each other how much love we got!"

*****

Susie led Bobby into her bedroom and closed the door behind them. He moved to kiss her again but she stopped him.

"Hold on! I have something to tell you before anything else happens."

Bobby nodded. He wanted to resume what they'd been doing in the pool but, somehow, he found some patience inside. He could wait for a spell if Suze had something to tell him. "Go ahead. Tell me what you have to tell me."

"It's about Mamma and Daddy. How they're getting back together. And what I have to tell you, you can't tell anybody else. Not even Mama. Not ever. Swear!"

"I swear that whatever you tell me, I won't tell anybody else. I swear, Suze."

"Okay." Susie took a deep breath. "I know what Daddy's going to do tonight because ... because I made a deal with him. He's going to try as hard as he can to get back together with Mama and come live with us again. To fix the divorce thing. 'Cause I made a deal with him."

"What was this deal of yours?"

Susie turned red. "I, uh ... yeah. I, um, I ... let him ... you know."

"Nope. I don't know. Why don't you tell me what you let him do?"

"I let him fuck me!" Susie yelled. "Twice! He came in me twice and I came four times and I liked it! I liked it a lot!" She started crying. "How sick does that make me?"

Bobby sat on the bed, stunned into silence.

"Well, say something! I told you—I liked it! And part of the deal is that he gets to do it again! So, tell me how sick and perverted I am!

Bobby stood up and took his sister into his arms. He held her tightly until her tears dried up. Then he whispered, "You're not sick and you're not perverted. You're about the nicest person I know. That's for sure!"

"But I—"

"Tell me, Suze. Tell me: what you did ... why did you do it? Why did you make that deal with him?"

"Because ... because I wanted our family back together. He said he needed some young fillies on the side and I said I would be his filly if he tried to get back together with Mama. I gave him my pussy!"

"And you liked it," Bobby whispered.

"I did. God above help me, but I did. I came a'gusher!"

"What about us? You and me? We don't have any deal."

"Nope. We don't. What I feel for you ... I don't know how to describe it. I feel safe. That's maybe it. With you, I feel safe and warm in your arms; all my worries in my head just melt away."

"All we did is kiss a little."

"I know that! But when we kissed, I realized just how much more I wanted."

"Me too, Suze. Me too.

"So ... my deal? You're okay with that? What I did?"

"You did what you thought you had to, I guess. How can I be upset about that? Besides, Mama and I—what we did was pretty much the same thing. Not for the same reasons, but the basically same thing. If you're sick and twisted, then so am I."

"Oh!" Susie threw her arms around him and pushed him down onto her bed. "I love you, Bobby! I do!"

"I love you too, Suze!"

Their lips met, their tongues played with each other, and very soon the clothes started to come off.

*****

Terri lay on the hotel bed, as naked as the day she was born, as Bob used his tongue on her with expertise gained over twenty years of learning her body and what she liked down there. He started with her puffy pink nipples—which he always loved sucking on—and then moved lower. But he skipped over her furry pussy to start at her feet, which he kissed and licked before he moved up her calves and thighs towards where they both knew he was going to end up.

By the time Bob reached her mound, Terri was more than ready. Her outer lips were open—heavy and wet. When she felt his tongue slowly move up and down those lips, she sighed and smiled. She had missed this!

Bobby had been good, but he didn't know what to do. She had to show him how to make her happy. On the other hand, her Bob knew exactly what to do to drive her wild. He proceeded to do those things until Terri's body rose up off the bed and she wetly creamed against his mouth.

He smiled at her as she trembled with the aftershocks.

"Get up here, you," she ordered.

Bob moved up her body, stopping once again at her breasts and nipples. No, they weren't as young and firm as Susie's little titties, but they were full and ripe—and almost every bit as responsive. He sucked on Terri's puffy nipples for a minute. He would have fingered her again but Terri wasn't in the mood. She pulled on his ears since his nearly bald head didn't give her a grip. She pulled on his ears hard until his mouth left her breasts and found her lips.

Bob lifted one leg and put it over his shoulder. Then he moved forward, slowly, entering the body of the woman who had been his wife for twenty years—and who would be his wife again very soon. He entered her slowly; he watched her eyes as they opened wide with the feelings of weight, fullness, and stretching. Nope—she wasn't quite as tight as Susie had been. But she was tight enough so that he felt encased in a warm, wet, silken glove that tightened on his cock as he moved it in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "I missed this so much!"

They were moving together, perfectly in sync after years of practice. Bob took care to rub her clit with his pelvis as best he could ... until it didn't matter anymore because he was moving too hard, too deep, and too fast to worry about technique. He pounded into Terri and she matched him, moving up against him in counterpoint with one leg over his shoulder.

Terri came again and her inner muscles milked Bob until he, too, groaned loudly and pulsed deep within her canal.

They slowed, panting for air but looking into each other's eyes—green and blue but darkened now with lustful release. Bob moved to roll off but Terri held him against her.

"I missed this too," she whispered. "Too much."

Their lips and tongues met again.

"I ain't a young man anymore," Bob admitted. "One and done is 'bout all I'm good for. I'm sorry 'bout that—'cause you deserve more."

"Shush, honey. Shush," she said. "That was just fine. Better than fine. You done good. Real good."

"Spend the night with me?" he asked.

Terri smiled. "No place I'd rather be. Let me text the kids first to they don't worry too much."

*****

"I was a virgin until just four days ago," Bobby admitted. "I don't really know what I'm doing—just so you know."

The two of them—brother and sister—were lying on Susie's bed, facing each other. Bobby still had his boxer briefs on; Susie still had her panties on. They had been passionately kissing, with Bobby's fingers stroking and tugging Susie's long pink nipples, until he'd stopped and started to talk.

Susie smiled at him. "Don't you worry about that! From what I heard the other night, you've got yourself some game in the bedroom. You had Mama screaming her ass off!"

Bobby looked proud for a moment, then his normal—serious—face returned. "Yeah, maybe. But ... Suze? Help me out a little here, please, with this whole thing. You have more experience than I have. So ... help me out a little? Tell me what to do to you?"

"Of course I will, silly! But I don't have that much more experience than you do." She paused. "I have had four different lovers so far. You would be Number Five. Of those four, one was pretty good, two were duds, and one was the best!"

"Daddy," Bobby said flatly.

"Uh-huh. For sure! But ... the way I figure it, he doesn't really count. 'Cause he's Mama's, not mine. I'm not going to see him all that regular! Just ... only when I come home from college. On breaks."

Bobby hummed, thinking. "Maybe if you and Daddy ... then Mama and me? Do you think—"

"What I think is that you're here with me right now, in my bed not hers. You better put Mama right out of your mind and focus on me! That's what I think."

Bobby kissed her gently. "You're right, Suze. You are right as rain. And I love you for it."

"I love you and I—oh!—I love what you're doing right now!"

Bobby had moved down and taken one of Susie's long nipples into his mouth to suck on it. He pulled the pink tip deep into his mouth and flicked at it with his tongue, the way he had flicked on Mama's clit on That Night. Susie moaned a little moan then Bobby switched sides.