All Comments on 'Raised to be a Femdom'

by ronron1818

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 3 years ago
Next lesson?

Our boy needs instruction on pleasing orally. Loved it. (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too good

The questions at the beginning take the icing on the cake. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stuff

Well written and super hot.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
He was treated tenderly, which will encourage him to be obedient. Some misgivings.

The attention he got was exceptional in these stories and this was shown when he was shaved, his bum as well, when the cage was off. I did not accept that he could be allowed to touch his own dick and follow Mom’s instructions and so force himself to stop and release his dick. That would not happen....18 year old boy, been locked up for weeks....no way. The dick must always be under supervision and any pleasure got form being touched must be got from being touched by someone else and definitely not himself. I would have liked also, to hear that the cage had been so expertly chosen that the women knew that it would only allow an erection to become semi before confinement became a problem and so force him to police himself and become a good boy by getting a bag of frozen peas to hold to the cage and control his own erection so that the women would know that they had full control even when he was by himself. This would have required an expansion of the story to tell how his erections were encouraged in the early days, but with his hands in handcuffs and the women take careful measurements taking particular care to size a semi erection and then going into the literature of different cages measurements to find exactly the one that will control his erections when they are not there. His joy experienced at these times is what we would like to hear about, but then the cage appears. In this way we would know that the women had spent time and effort to consider him, and he would know what they would permit and simply not accept. This would be very erotic in itself, as he experiences their “mind” when he is by himself. This important help that can be got by using the right cage is never sufficiently explored in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too automatic. Too fast. Needs to slow down. Needs more dialog in which he's forced to descrie what kind of sex he dreams about. Doe he watch porn? What kind? What's his favorite girl? His favorite body part/s. Does he think about pussy? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

Three stars.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I would love to be your sissy boy 😻. You should train him to never get a hard on. I have been trained and am so happy with my little limp clitt

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Masturbating is normal. Also, they didn't fully explain what he was getting into, that is coercion and quite rude. Finally, using such a large strap-on his first time could be traumatic and detrimental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous