A Fortunate Encounter

Story Info
A black woman meets an 18-year-old boy she used to babysit.
11.2k words
4.6
33.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motherhen
motherhen
94 Followers

It was 5:45am in late May, and Emily had just started her daily morning jog.

***********************************

Emily had recently turned 29 and, after 4 years of medical school, 4 years of residency and one year of fellowship, she returned to her quiet small hometown in Vermont to joint a local medical clinic. The town was over 90% white, and growing up there Emily was one of the few black kids in the neighborhood and in her high school.

Her parents married while in their late 30's and Emily, or Em as they usually called her, was their only child. Her dad, after a long career in the military, got a job as a police officer in the local sheriff's department and her mom was a librarian. They settled into a reasonably comfortable lower middle class life in Vermont, although most of Emily's classmates were from more well-to-do families.

Emily's dad died from a heart attack while she was in medical school. Her mom was in poor health and shortly after that moved to a retirement home. Their family house stood empty for several years and now Emily moved back in. The house was a sprawling 60-year-old single-story structure, with four bedrooms, a full basement, a study and a large fenced back yard with some apple trees. Emily thought that the house was too big for a single person, but she did want to start a family at some point. Her job at a clinic was as a family medicine doctor with a specialty in sports medicine, and she planned to start a small side business as a massage therapist at her house. She had already converted the study into a tastefully furnished and fully equipped massage room.

Growing up, Emily had been a level-headed, inquisitive and highly intelligent child. She excelled at her school work, particularly, math, physics, chemistry and science. Emily figured early on that a medical career would be a good choice for her, given her academic abilities and even tempered and humorous disposition. Although not overly gregarious, she always enjoyed working with people and, both in high school and college, she found it easy to connect with students of varied backgrounds. After entering the University of Vermont at the age of 17, she got her undergraduate degree in just three years and then went to medical school in neighboring Massachusetts.

Em was also very athletic. She run track, both in high school and in college, and did some martial arts and yoga in her free time as well. From her teen years she treated her body as her temple and became something of a health food nut. Neither alcohol, nor drugs nor smoking ever had any appeal to her. Now at 30 years of age Emily still had a slim, nicely muscled and well toned body of a 20-year old and was in better shape than even while she was in high school. She had big slightly almond shaped brown eyes and long luscious hair, falling all the way to her waist when let loose. She had a slender waist, narrow hips, smooth flat tummy and firm pert breasts with large brown nipples. Standing at 5'5'' and weighing 118 pounds, Em was quite a knockout beauty, and she often turns heads of guys and of some girls as well, while in college and in medical school.

And yet, her personal life had been fairly uneventful. While in high school, although her white peers treated her quite well and she had many (if not particularly close) friends, she always felt that there remained an invisible barrier between her and them that she was never quite able to breach. In college there were quite a few other black students, but most of them came from big cities and she found that she had relatively little in common with them either. Through the last eight years she had several short term boyfriends and even experimented with a couple of same sex flings, but never had a sturdy long term relationship. Still, she was not too worried about the future. "Seek and you shall find," she always told herself. She felt sure that it would happen in due time.

Emily had just moved back into her family home a few weeks ago and was due to start her job at the clinic on June 1, about a week from now. She was enjoying her remaining free days while getting ready for the job and getting reacquainted with her family home and town.

The house stood close to a small picturesque river flowing through town, near a long hiking trail along the riverbank that was also popular with joggers. Em had always been a morning person, and every day at 5:30am she would go for a five mile run along the river.

***********************************

This morning Em was really enjoying her daily morning run along the river. The weather was beautiful, nice and cool with a light breeze. Em was wearing a sports bra, her favorite black running capri and white sneakers.

The trail was mostly deserted at this early hour and she only passed a couple other joggers so far, both older guys who were running much slower than her. Then she noticed another figure of a jogger ahead who seemed to have been running at a similar pace to hers. As she was slowly getting closer, she realized that it was a young man, probably even a teenager, in bright yellow sneakers, short black running shorts and a white t-shirt. She noticed that the boy had nice smooth strong calves and thighs and a cute compact butt. His white legs and arms already had a bit of a warm golden suntan, which had always been of one Emily's secret turn-ons. She felt herself blush a little.

"Come on, Em, quit it, you are not a cradle robber!" she reproached herself mentally. She saw that the boy slowed down and stopped to sit down at one of the wooden benches along the trail, taking a break from his run. As she was passing him by, she concentrated on her own running and steady breathing, and only noticed the boy's full head of deep auburn hair with her peripheral vision.

"Miss Emily!! Is that you?" the boy called her in a ringing sonorous voice. Em stopped and looked back at him in surprise.

"It's me, Mattie! 'Ginger Matt', don't you remember me?" he continued.

Emily suddenly realized who the boy was. While in high school, to make some extra pocket money, she occasionally did some babysitting. Matt, or Mattie, was one of the white kids in town whom she babysat from time to time for about two years, when he was 5-6 years old. She remembered him as a rambunctious freckled ginger-haired green-eyed ball of energy, very sweet and affectionate. His parents both worked as engineers for the state transportation department, and often had to travel around the state thus requiring her babysitting services.

"Ah, yes, my god, Matt, I could hardly recognize you! I am very glad to see you, kiddo!" she exclaimed.

"Miss Emily, I am super happy to see you too! And you can still call me Mattie," the boy answered.

"Of course, Mattie, of course! But in that case you shouldn't call me 'Miss Emily', as it makes me feel old," she replied with a laugh. "Call me Emily, or Em, or, at last resort, 'Doctor Em'. Yes, I am a doctor now, starting a job at a clinic in town next week."

"Ok, 'Doctor Em' it will be then," Matt smiled.

"Aww, Mattie, you have always been so polite and I see that hasn't changed," Em laughed again in response. "How old are you now, Mattie? Seventeen?"

"No, I turned eighteen last month, on April 15. Don't you remember my sixth birthday party? You said that it was a 'Tax Day', and but I heard 'Taxi Day' and got way too excited," said Matt.

"Ah, yes, Mattie, of course, how could I forget!"

They stood smiling and looking at each other. Emily had her first chance to take a look at Mattie more closely. He now stood at about six feet tall and was what they call a "strapping young man." His exposed legs and arms were lean, smooth and nicely muscled, without being overly muscular. Matt's white t-shirt, now damp with sweat, tightly hugged a compact lean frame that had filled out in all the right places. He had strong broad shoulders and a graceful neck, covered in a sheen of glistening young sweat. Mattie had a full head of deep auburn, almost read, hair, somewhat messily combed back. Gone were his baby freckles and a round baby face. Now his face had a smooth, clear creamy complexion, with no facial hair, with bright-red full lips, a cute button nose, high cheekbones, large deep green bright eyes, long eyelashes and a beautiful wide smile revealing a row of sparkling white teeth. Emily realized that the boy was a real looker, and more that that, he was downright gorgeous.

For his part, Matt thought much the same about Emily. He could not believe how beautiful and sultry his former babysitter looked now. Matt always had a secret thing for athletic black women. His computer had many pictures of Rihanna, Halle Berry, Samantha Mumba, Angela Basset, and, of course, Meghan Markle. He thought that Emily looked like Halle Berry, only that Emily had much darker skin, and, as he thought to himself, was much better looking. Mattie sneaked a few furtive glances at Emily's tight, pert, lean, shapely butt, beautifully accentuating her slim athletic figure. Standing close and talking to such a gorgeous young black woman, he felt his heart race faster and his head swoon a bit.

"It really is wonderful to see you again, Mattie", said Emily still smiling. "I see that you've grown to be quite a handsome young man. But I hope that somethings haven't changed and that you still like hugs."

She leaned forward and hugged Mattie affectionately, and kissed him on his forehead, tasting a bit of young teen sweat and enjoying its smell too. Mattie returned the hug eagerly, and as he did so, Em definitely felt his growing erection poking her through his shorts. Her own heart started to race and she felt herself getting excited and wet.

Em chastised herself mentally again: "Oh, stop it, girl, for goodness sake, and get your mind out of the gutter!"

Matt realized that she must have felt his hard-on, and jumped back, blushing profusely, but still smiling.

After the awkward moment passed, they chatted for a while and filled each other in on what they have been doing in the last ten years. Matt told Emily that he was graduating from high school in a couple of weeks and then starting as a student at the MIT in the fall. It turned out that Matt was also quite a bit of a science wiz, and he managed to get into the MIT on full scholarship. Emily was genuinely impressed and she told Matt so. Matt was on the swim team while in middle and high school, and in his free time also liked to run and did a bit of weight training too. He wanted to try to continue to stay in shape while in college but was a bit worried that he won't have enough time. Em assured him that he will.

They run for three more miles together, with Emily leading the way, and she showed him where her house was.

They agreed to continue and for the next several weeks, even after Matt's graduation and Emily starting her new job, a joint morning run became their daily ritual. Both Emily and Matt really enjoyed this experience, probably more than they were willing to admit to themselves, and they started to develop a real friendship. Emily found Matt to be a delightfully intelligent, quick-witted, funny, sweet, warm, kind, affectionate and modest young man. He was well-read and could maintain an engaged conversation on many topics, and remained unwaveringly polite and respectful. Em also very much enjoyed his physical presence, youthful energy and charm, and she found herself being more and more attracted to him, despite their eleven year age gap. Secretly hoping that something special might happen between them, Emily went on the pill again.

As for Mattie, he got an immediate strong crush on Emily from the first day they met jogging. She was sophisticated, self-assured, confident and wickedly smart, very different from the girls in his high school, most of whom he found to be flighty, catty, mean and shallow. And to Matt's eyes, Em was breathtakingly beautiful and sexy, and in his heart he was ready to worship her like a powerful black goddess.

**********************************

It was about three weeks after their initial meeting, and Matt and Em were in the middle of their customary morning run together.

By mid-June the days have gotten much hotter, and even early mornings felt quite warm. About a mile in, as they were going up a small hill, Matt suddenly stopped and cried out in pain.

"Ow-ow-ow, cramp, cramp!" he cried, hobbling to the side of the path and holding his right calf.

Em stopped and run back to Mattie, giving him her shoulder for extra support.

The boy stood there for a while leaning on her and wincing.

"Mattie, do you want me to kiss it to make it better?" she asked jokingly.

"Dr Em!!" he protested indignantly.

"Sorry, buddy, I am just pulling your leg, you know that, right?" Emily reassured him. "Speaking of which, if it is a really bad cramp, I can give your leg a massage when we get back. Sports medicine is my medical specialty, and I am pretty good at deep tissue massage, if I say so myself."

"Yes, please, Dr Em, that would be great, thank you!" Matt agreed enthusiastically.

After a few minutes of rest the worst of the cramp was over, but Matt was still in pain when trying to put full weight on his right leg. They realized that they could not continue the run and had to turn back. Matt hobbled and limped much of the way and eventually had to accept the support of Emily's shoulder again. They moved pretty slowly, with several breaks, and got to Emily's house in about half an hour.

Emily helped Mattie hobble through the gate of her fenced yard, and into the converted massage room of her house. She sat him down on a large massage table in the middle of the room, and removed the boy's sneakers and socks.

"OK, big guy, let's take care of your leg," she said. She turned up quiet soothing Japanese music, combined with the sound of falling water, lit several candles on the shelves around the room and handed Mattie a large white fluffy towel.

The boy was looking around with enthusiasm and curiosity.

"Wow, Dr Em, that's a really great set-up you have here!" he exclaimed.

"Why, thank you, Mattie, I appreciate it!" she replied. "You know, sweetie, cramps are usually caused by dehydration, and it gets worse in the summer because of the heat and humidity. You should really drink more water, especially before you go for a run. Here, drink this," she continued handing the boy a small cup of water. He gulped it quickly and gave the cup back to Emily.

"Now, buddy, take off all of your clothes, including the underwear, lie down on the table on your back and put this towel on your waist. I'll be back in a couple of minutes with massage oil," she directed.

"Ah, Dr Em, do I really need to get naked?" the boy asked blushing and looking down.

"Relax, you silly boy, and stop worrying," she laughed lifting up his chin with her fingers. "I am a doctor and I do this for a living. Trust me, honey, you've got nothing I have not seen many times before and you have nothing to worry about," she reassured him gently.

"OK, Dr Em, thank you," said the teen, still blushing bright red.

Emily went to her bedroom and took off her sweaty running outfit, stripping naked in from of her mirror. She also removed the band that was holding her hair in a long ponytail, and let the hair freely fall down around her shoulders. "No time to take a shower," she thought to herself with regret. Em put on a large soft white robe, tied it in the front with a loose knot ,and put on her favorite fluffy slippers. She then grabbed several bottles with different types of massage oil from the closet and run back to the massage room.

"Knock-knock," Em said while opening the door.

Mattie was lying on the table flat on his back, with his eyes shut. As ordered, the boy was naked, with the towel covering his crotch area and hips, and with his hands folded behind his head. Emily smiled as she discerned a noticeable tent growing under the towel.

Emily took a moment to admire the view. Mattie's forearms and legs below the knees were covered with a warm golden tan, but the rest of his body was milky white, exuding a gentle moist sheen and glow of youth. His body was completely hairless and smooth, and Emily could not see any hair anywhere, including the boy's armpits, except for a messy wet mop of bright auburn hair on his head. The only other exception was a a light trail of ginger hair running from his cute bellybutton down towards his crotch. Emily assumed, correctly, that as swimmer Mattie regularly shaved his body hair, but it was clear that the boy was also naturally smooth. Emily could not spot any blemishes, acne, pimples or zits on the boy's creamy milky skin, with only a light spattering of cute speckles on his face. "Puberty has sure been kind to the kid," Emily thought to herself. Matt had a classic swimmer's body, not beefy or heavily muscular, but slim, lean, toned and nicely muscled, with a well-defined boyish six-pack, strong smooth broad chest and two small bright red nipples crowning his pecs. "Wow, the boy really is a hottie!" Emily said to herself silently, feeling her mouth beginning to water.

She walked to the table and said: "OK, Mattie, let Dr Em take care of you now!"

Emily grabbed his right ankle and poured some oil on his foot and leg and started to massage his ankle and calf with firm, penetrating movements. As she hit the still sore spot, the boy yelped in pain.

"Sorry, Mattie, hold on, sweetie, I promise it will get better quickly," she soothed him.

Emily really did know what she was doing. She expertly worked Mattie's strong muscular calf and his right foot with her deft long dark brown fingers, applying deep tissue massage. In a few minutes she could see that Mattie's leg started to relax, the tension and pain being released from it. The boy emitted a satisfied sigh.

"Great muscle definition on your calves, kiddo, these morning runs have definitely paid off!" she complimented the teen. Mattie smiled at the praise, without opening his eyes, and blushed a little.

Em folded Mattie's leg slightly and gave a good work-up to his knee and the lower half of his thigh. She then repeated the same treatment on his left leg. Em then walked to the other end of the table and started giving a good work-over to Mattie's shoulders, neck, scalp and arms. The boy, his eyes still tightly shut, was now purring gently. His whole body relaxed, and Emily observed with amusement that the tent below the towel covering his crotch went down a bit.

Em found that she was really enjoying the experience of massaging Mattie, and not just because she was helping him and making him feel better. She had already been attracted to him, and was now finding the process of working over his young, fit, warm body particularly sexy and arousing. Emily savored the feel of his silky soft moist smooth pale skin, the pliant strength of his muscles and his sweet teen boy scent. As she massaged his scalp and elfin ears, Emily loved the sensation of digging her fingers in his soft damp auburn hair. As Em moved to work on the boy's torso, massaging his smooth strong powerful chest and lean nicely muscled stomach, she realized that she was no longer just massaging the boy, but caressing him too. "Emily, old girl, you are so bad!" she thought to herself. But she also realized that she did not want to stop, not at all. On the contrary, she wanted to take it further and see how far things could go.

Em was now slowly stroking Mattie's taught concave stomach, feeling the ridges of his lean abdominal muscles. She looked at the towel still covering Mattie's privates, and licked her lips.

"Now, let's see what we have here," said Emily out loud.

With one quick movement, she removed the towel that was covering Mattie's mid-section, leaving the boy fully exposed. He teen gasped but remained silent, with his eyes shut.

motherhen
motherhen
94 Followers