All Comments on 'Raising the Stakes'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect Ending to a Great Series

Nicely done with this story and its predecesors. Great writing. Great sex. Hope you have more ideas to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

I'm off to read the others!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just finished the entire series...........

I loved how these stories developed. Excellent portrayal of the way people continue to push the envelope in search of more and more gratification. Nice work. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect Finale

As always, this writer continues to provide well-written, thought -provoking stories. I have followed the "Audrey Chronicles" from the beginning and loved the way each story moved seamlessly into the next. The stories are about people very much in love who are interested in pleasing their partners with creative sex. This ending is very erotic and realistic. I am anxiously awaiting more stories from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a Series!!!!!

Creative, beautifully written, and erotic to the nth degree. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect end....

to a perfect series.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
sigh....

I actually have to comment on the sexy story as very little Rex this time (I still want one). But that's not a problem as you've done an excellent job with this series. The writing is up to your usual high standard and the sex is hot without being over the top (i.e. screaming O's and cum flying everwhere). The progression of events flows from the beginning to its normal (well normal among a group of people who feel sex isn't something to hide away, but is something to enjoy in all its forms) conclusion. Well done. I do have one question though....

exactly where do I order my own Rex?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I had read the first four stories in the Audrey Chronicles some time ago but somehow missed this one. Perfect way to end the series and.....in my opinion, a perfect starting point for more group sex stories. Please consider writing more of them. You are one of the best authors on the site.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit6 months ago

Perfect series.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...