Raj and Ron - A Puppy Love Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Raj and Ron- A Puppy Love Story 3: The Juicy part.
1k words
1
725
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3, The juicy parts and almost getting caught....

Now all hell broke lose when his hands went up to my nipples and he held them like oranges. "Waah! You've grown, are they tasty as they feel?". I didn't know what to say, I closed my eyes, He turned me over and lifted my t-shirt up. His lips started wandering everywhere. It felt perfect for a first timer and I felt like I surrendered my heart and body to him. I felt like, I was toy to him and whatever he does to me is what I wanted.

His lips were surprisingly soft. All I wanted was to know what they tasted like. He told me "Baby, I want you to keep quiet" He went ahead and sucked on my nipples. I was like "aahhhh" didn't know I had sensitive nipples. He shushed me and told me to watch the door. When he went crazy, the nipples began to hurt, I told him take the other and let this get a break. He jumped to the other one and took it all in. I was in heaven like never before. No amount of porn or masturbation could ever give me that feeling before. He stopped, looked up and told me, baby that is the tastiest thing I've ever sucked on...

As he is working on my moobs and nipples, His dick is fully erect tenting in his pants and so is mine. I slowly gained consciousness and grabbed his dick from outside and felt it. He pulled my hand and made me grab his dick from under his shorts. Now my hands went to his thighs, slowly rubbed his hairy thighs and lifted his shorts and went to his bare crotch.... There were two cute grape-like balls dangling. I held them and he gave out an "aahhhh".

Slowly I went up to his dick and tried to touch the head. I felt like it kept going and going and it was never ending. It was his full erection and told me it is actually bigger than what I've seen in class before. He told me the dick is free from the underwear cage and he's ready to explore more. I told him, we can't do anything else or get naked. We are in school and it's dangerous. He agreed. After a few minutes of this, he stopped with my nipples. It was already 11:45, we haven't done anything crazy. 30 minutes of him on my moobs. I told him, "please stop, I can't no more, I'll cum or they'll fall out. You can take them with you after today". We sat on the bench for me to catch some breath.

A: Man, you are wild.

R: I did some homework, this is nothing, wait till we find a bed and a few hours.

I was so turned on;

A: We should find a bed and I need to explore more of you.

We stared at each other. His giant dick is peeking out of his shorts now. It can't stay in.

R: I have had a fantasy since day 1 when we interacted.

A: What?

R: Can you blow me under the table?

A: What? Here? What if we get caught.

R: Just go under the table, I'll sit with books. If ppl walk in, you can come up like you were looking for something.

He threw some books on the floor and opened a few notes on the table. I went under the table. My heart was pounding with fear of getting caught. I also wanted to do it for my love for him and what he did to me at the window. He deserved everything and more. I was confronted by a giant log of wood. His humongous dick staring at my face, It was at least 8 inches this time.

First time, I saw another man's dick in person. I tasted it. A little bit of precum, kinda salty, sticky and I liked the taste. I took the dick in me and he went "ooooh" slowly. I went in and out for like 5 min. He suddenly held my head and pushed me all the way in. I did not know I could shove something down my throat. If any bigger it would have touched my heart literally. It was so big. I gagged heavily and tapped on his thighs. He loosened his grip a little bit for me to breathe. He then held my head and fucked my mouth and after 15-20min the 12:20 lunch alarm went off in school. Till date, no idea why the bell went off on a holiday. Maybe force of habit, who knew. We both were shocked and surprised by the sound. He went "aahhhh baby, shit shit shit" he came all over my mouth and throat. I was so full, I looked like a bullfrog. I ran to the washroom next door and spit it. I coughed so much because that was the first time.

He was very concerned. He took some wet wipes and towels from his sports bag and wiped his dick and came running to the bathroom to make sure I was ok. He held me and helped me clean up. "Baby, I'm sorry, the bell scared me and I just exploded at that moment. I would have given you a warning". I was ok and told him it's fine, I liked it. He then went into a stall and told me, come in, I have another surprise for you.

I was like what more? I am already on cloud nine after the first blow job. I was with my man and he was inside me now. What more do I want? Is he gonna ask me to marry him? Is he going to say we should break up? But why the stall? Why the big stall?

Stay tuned for the next phase and I'll tell you the reason why he missed game practice that day and I didnt go home that night, Like and comment if you wanna know more of our romantic adventures