Raja and his Amma

Story Info
Mother and son together after a tragedy.
11.5k words
4.58
80.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

Trying my hand now at a mother-son incest story. Please do not read further if you find this sort of sexual relationship objectionable or offensive. Please be aware that this is completely fictional and imaginary and a fantasy and would not happen in real life. I have taken a lot of liberties in creating situations and scenarios. Some of them are very contrived. Be warned that the sex between mother and son is described in graphic detail. Comments of any sort are welcome.

Legend:

Amma = Mother

Appa = Father

Veshti =A type of sarong for men.

Saree =The principal garment of a Hindu woman, consisting of a long piece of silk or cotton cloth, wrapped round the middle of the body, with one end falling nearly to the feet, and the other thrown over the shoulder.

Pallu =The loose end of a saree that goes over a woman's chest and shoulder.

Dhurrie = A thin, flat woven rug often used to sit or lie down upon.

Pooja = A form of worship

Pooja room = A room in the house, adorned with idols and framed pictures of gods of various kinds, where pooja takes place.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone in town knew Shankar and his family. He was a respected councilor. He had a steady job in the factory, his wife was a competent homemaker, their two children excelled in studies, they had a nice house. Everything one could aspire for and expect in that small town.

But behind this neat facade hid a dirty little secret. There was a streak of meanness and violence in Shankar. He loved his children. But he abused his wife, Meena - physically, verbally and mentally. Not a day passed without him berating her, making fun of her and calling out some sort of incompetence in her. He beat her. Frequently and apparently for no particular reason. But Meena bore this mistreatment in silence.

When the children were small, they were helpless in the face of their father's behavior. They were told to keep quiet and not talk about this to anyone. They had to maintain the appearance and veneer of a happy and contented family regardless of what happened behind the walls of their house..

The girl, Renu, was quiet and shy and knew when to keep her distance from her quarreling parents. As was customary, she was married off to a distant cousin within a couple of years of coming of age. She was more than happy to leave her parents' house, it appeared.

The boy, Raja though, loved and adored his mother. From a very young age he realized his mother was powerless. He was the one who would console her when she sat sobbing after being at the receiving end of one of Shankar's tirades and beatings. He would go hug her and say, "Amma, you and I should run away to some place, away from appa, away from this town. I will keep you safe, amma. No one will touch you or shout at you or hit you!" She would respond "Aiyoh, Raja! Where can we go? You are young. I am not that literate, who will give me work? Where will we go for money, for food, for a house? Raja, you study well. Get a degree. Be a doctor or engineer. Get away from this place, from your appa! Leave me to my fate!"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Meena was afraid that Raja would take after his father, inherit his mean and violent nature. She did her best to protect him. But she needn't have worried. Raja grew into a well rounded, robust and healthy young man. When he graduated high school, he was a good head taller than his father and more muscular and fit, thanks to the hours he spent exercising in their backyard and in the school gym, eating healthy as his mother told and generally taking care of his body and mind.

Meena knew Raja was just a normal boy, doing the normal, healthy boyish things. She realized he was old enough to be interested in girls and women. When he accompanied her to the market, she was aware of his roving eyes, seeking out young girls and women and ogling at them, regardless of their age and size, no matter how much he tried to act innocent. She saw the way he eyed the ladies who came to visit her, his eyes covertly lingering over their bodies, their big breasts, exposed hips and back. She was his mother after all and knew all the tricks boys were into. While cleaning his room, she was able to discover his stash of pornographic magazine and video discs. It was heartening to see that her son was doing the normal boyish things, but the extremely graphic sexual pictures she saw shocked her.

Raja exercised in the backyard just outside Meena's kitchen regularly and religiously, every day without fail, rain or shine. Some days she found herself staring at her son from her window as he sweated profusely, working his body using weights and bars. She took in his well developed arms and chest. She saw his biceps bulging as he lifted weights and that his pecs and abs were well defined and taut, and surprisingly hairless, she noticed, as opposed to his father's hairy, bony chest and bulging tummy.

The last few times he had hugged her, trying to console her after her husband had one of his episodes, beating her up and as she sat on the floor sobbing, she was aware of how physically developed her son was. She could sense the muscles on his arms and chest. As he pressed her to him, she was acutely aware of the manly smell emanating from his body and his thighs hard against her own. She was a bit confused, of course, but she did not know what to make of it at that time. But later in the day, when she thought about it, she vaguely remembered that she had rearranged the pallu of her saree, sensing his eyes looking down her blouse, the tops of her free bra-less, unencumbered breasts visible clearly. Was it just her imagination or did she also sense his thickness pressing into her?

++++++++++++++++++

Raja had decided that the town was not where he would live. Though he liked his neighborhood and friends and school, he wanted to get away desperately. Away from the influence of his father, find a nice job, find a suitable girl, get married and settle into a new life elsewhere, safe and sound. He longed for a time and place where his childhood would be just a distant memory. He just had to bide his time. And, of course, he would take his amma with him. That was a given.

How could someone be mean and cruel to his amma? She was so innocent and caring and loving. She made a beautiful home for all of them. But still his appa was abusive towards her. He did not hate his father, only hated his actions. Were they ever a loving couple? Of course, they had to be close at the beginning. How else could they have had two children? His thoughts sometimes wandered and he wondered if they still continued to have sex, but he quickly brushed these away.

Still, on many occasions he caught himself staring at his amma with such thoughts running through his mind. She was not sexy or voluptuous. She was pretty in a homely sort of way. He let his eyes take her in. Just as with any of the other women he noticed, her bra was visible through the flimsy material of her blouse, the cups of holding up her huge, globular breasts, her midsection exposed and a line of fat ran around where she tied her saree. Her thick, motherly thighs were outlined by the tightness of her saree. Her skin was always shiny and radiant, her face pleasant and smiling, hiding whatever sorrow she may have in life.

Once when he was cycling to the shopping center he saw two women quite a distance away chatting with some shopkeepers. His mind was blank as he approached them and he found himself passing assessment on the two. They were quite shapely. He could only see their saree covered behind and could sense the roundness and firmness of their asses. As he came closer, he took in their full figure, the roundness of their behinds, the firmness of their breasts and the sexy way they carried themselves. Only when he was almost upon them did he realize that one of the women was his own mother!! Fuck! He quickly braked, turned his bicycle around and rushed away.

He noticed the way the eyes of his father's colleagues roamed over his amma's body when they visited. Even his friends were not innocent. His friend Ramu's eyes always bulged when he tried to make seemingly innocent chit-chat with his mother. When he accompanied his amma to the market, the shopkeepers hung on to her every word and then watched and ogled her back and her swaying ass as she walked away from them, seemingly unaware of their lecherous eyes and intentions. If he had his way, he'd pluck all their eyes out and feed them to the vultures just for looking at his beloved amma.

But, what did men want in a woman, anyway? A warm receptive body, lips, tits, thighs, hands, cunt - that's all. Did he not look at women, any and all he encountered, and imagine fucking them, regardless of who they were, what they looked like and their age and size? Ramu's mother and sister, their math teacher Ms. Sneha, the vegetable vendor lady who came to their gate everyday, the women who came visiting his amma, the girls in school and the market - he had imagined bedding them, fucking them, seeing their hairy crotch covered by tight panties, having them suck his cock and cumming all over them. So what is to stop other people from imagining doing such things to his mother?

But then again, he could not help or prevent it. Men and boys are pigs, he thought to himself.

++++++++++++++++++

It happened on a quiet Saturday afternoon during the break between his first and second semester of college.

His father was cleaning his motorcycle, and his mother was in her vegetable garden. Raja had to visit Ramu in the next street over and return some books. He announced, "I am going to Ramu's house..!" and prepared to leave. His father grunted something unintelligible and his mother, caring as usual, said, "Come back in time for tea, Raja!"

He responded, "Yes, amma, I will!"

He went out through the small gate in the backyard and had walked for about five minutes when he realized he also had to return a DVD to Ramu. Cursing under his breath for the wasted time, he hurried back. His father and mother were not to be seen. The motorcycle was still half clean with oil cans and rags lying around it. His mother's vegetable basket was lying half-empty. Seemed odd to Raja but he did not pay much heed to these. Surprisingly, the back door was unlocked and he pushed it open.

The house was quiet, and he was about to call out to his amma when he heard voices. They were coming from inside the house. And as he stepped in he realized the sounds were from his parents' bedroom.

"Fuck!" Raja said softly. "They are arguing and fighting again. Hell of a time for them to be doing this!" He walked rapidly in the direction of their bedroom, ready to intervene and stop any argument they were in, and to take his mother's side, protect her from appa no matter what was said and who was right.

But something made him stop short of opening the bedroom door and rushing in. The door was a single large door, but it was not completely closed. There was a gap of about six inches and it was open. But that was not all. The sounds coming were not of two people arguing. It was the rhythmic, soft 'thwak-thwak-thwak', and Raja instantly recognized the sounds of two bodies slamming into each other, accompanied by grunting male sounds, "argh-argh-argh" and the soft, complaining, moans of a woman - 'aiyo-aiyoh-aah-aah-aiyo" - and the creak of the bed and mattress, the clinking of bangles and anklets.

Raja stopped dead in his tracks. He went cold all over. He gulped and held his breath. His parents were having sex! They were fucking, on this quiet, warm Saturday afternoon!!

Suddenly, Raja felt a rush of blood flowing into his groin and his cock started swelling. What the hell? In all the years he had been at home, nothing remotely close to this had happened. Or perhaps it had occurred regularly and he hadn't noticed. Thoughts flashed into his mind. Of course his parents fucked. It was a physical, almost automatic, thing couples did. But his amma and appa! That too in broad daylight? Fuck!

As if in a trance, he slithered, without making any noise, to the door and put his face slowly at the gap. And he almost screamed. He had to use all his will power not to shout out in horror and shock.

His position gave him a side view of the mattress on which his parents lay. He could see their torsos but not their heads. But what he saw was enough! His amma's fair, shapely legs, each with a jiggling silver anklet around it, was raised, her thick, white, shiny, marbled thighs were spread. His appa lay between them and he could see his buttocks rising and falling. And with it Raja could see his appa's thin, black cock come out of his amma and then slide back in as he fell down on her once more.

He was fucking her with slow, long strokes. The mattress squeaked, his appa grunted in pleasure, his amma moaned in protest. This went on for a few minutes. Raja held his breath and let it out slowly, very slowly.

Then his appa's hand grabbed amma's ass cheeks and Raja heard her squeal in pain. Raja's eyes were drawn down to his mother's ass where his father had a firm hold. His father then massaged her ass cheeks, savoring the tight, smooth surface. He then put his hands on her thighs and pressed hard, almost folding her in half, causing her to shout once again. He rearranged their position and this caused his amma to turn, and Raja had a full, unobstructed view of her hairy crotch!! He could see her pink cunt lips spread slightly, before his father grabbed his cock and pushed it inside her once more.

Then the real rough stuff started. His father raised and fell, hard, very hard and repeatedly on his wife. Raja's mother started howling softly. "Please..please..you are hurting me..stop.. Enough.,enough..too long..aaah aiyoh.aiyoh..no..no..please..it hurts!"

Raja was too shocked for the new sounds to register in his brain. His cock was straining inside his pants. It wasn't his parents fucking, but just two people. A man and wife. All that he had seen in the DVDs was being enacted live in front of him! A man on top of a woman. His dick in her cunt!! He wanted to push down his pants and jerk off to the scene in front of him. But he knew that if he did, he's ejaculate immediately. No. He would just burn these images into his brain and recall them later.

It took a few minutes for him to realize what was happening. His amma was suddenly really in pain. Her complaints were real. Then he heard the 'slap - slap - slap' and 'thud-thud-thud' noises and it hit him like a ton of bricks. His appa was beating his mother. While having sex with her! He was slapping her and punching her and god knew what else.

His amma was almost shrieking now. "Aiyoh...aaah..aaah..no..no..it hurts..please..please..stop..stooooop!!"

Raja was rooted to his spot at the door, his eyes glued at the crack and taking in the scene. His appa was nearing his end. His thrusts into his wife came in quick, rapid succession. His grunts grew more frequent. And when it seemed like he could not go any faster, he gave an almighty thrust into Raja's amma, slamming down on her so hard that almost choked her, and literally broke her in half. Then he grunted like a satisfied animal, and cursed her. He slapped her once more, hard, very hard, and rolled off the bed and stood. Raja got a quick glimpse of his father's spindly legs and thighs, his distended belly and scrawny chest. And then he walked out of Raja's field of view and into the bathroom. Raja could hear the water running as his appa cleaned himself.

Raja was about to step away from the door when his amma stirred on the bed. She raised herself and got up off the bed. Fortunately for Raja, she had turned to the side away from him.

Raja's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, his breath stuck in his throat as a glorious sight unfolded in front of him. His amma stood with her back to him. Completely naked!! It was only for a second or two, but he was able to take in her entire body. Her sleek, pale, back. A thick dark line ran around her waist where she tied her saree and petticoat, a layer of fat going all around her waist. And her ass! And ass cheeks!! Fuck!! So clean and blemishless. The back of her thick, firm, marbled thighs made a deep cleft where they met her heavy ass cheeks. Then the dark line of her ass-crack.

Raja did not move an inch. He knew that if he did, he would cum. Ejaculate right there, inside his pants. His cock was so tight and hard and hot.

Then amma bent down, slowly, to collect her nightie. Fuck!! God Almighty. Raja could see her ass cheeks separate as she bent. The dark, black hole of her asshole was visible, and beyond that, a thick thatch of pussy hair flashed for a fraction of a second. Then, she straightened and pulled the nightie over her head.

Raja almost ejaculated in his pants. He turned back hurriedly, and rushed quietly, without making a sound. He opened the back door and slipped out before his mother could get out of her bedroom.

Something clicked inside him and he turned back to his house once more. Later, thinking back in his actions, Raja was convinced that a sinister, evil, lustful, incestuous being had taken over his body, directing him, making him do what he did next. Yes, it had to be that. He would never have done this himself. He knew it was morally wrong.

The voice in his head told him to go see her right away. She was not his mother. She was just another woman. He had seen her naked. Now he wanted more.

This time he knocked on the back door and waited till his mother opened it. "Ah..it's you Raja! What happened? Are you not in Ramu's house?"

Raja answered, "Oh no, amma. I forgot a book. I came back to take it."

He looked at her face. She still had a flustered look. The post-coital gleam was evident even if she had not enjoyed it. Her hair was disheveled, her face glowing. He knew she was not wearing anything under her nightie, and saw the swell and shape of her boobs outlined.

Then he acted surprised at his mother, and asked, "Aiyoh, amma. What happened to you? Did appa hit you again?!"

He stepped closer to her, and he could smell the scent of sex on her. But she stepped back, "On no, no. Raja. I...I was just working in the garden, no? The heat.it's so hot outside!" She turned back and went into the kitchen. Raja gulped and his Adam's apple bobbed as he took in her swaying ass under her nightie. This was so wrong in so many ways, another voice told him. But he could not help it!

Raja was almost nineteen years old. His mother was the first real live naked woman he had seen in his life. He went and hugged her and said the same things he usually said to console her after his father beat her. But this time, Raja held her tight. He could feel her heat, and looked down the top of her blouse at her round tits. His thighs were pressed against her. The smell of sweat and sex was heady. The thought of her uncovered, hairy crotch under the thin layer of her nightie, so close to him, made his cock stir.

Meena immediately pushed Raja away, and said, "No. no..Raja. Everything is good. I need to get..get.some water for your appa." And she turned around and looked for a glass.

Meena knew something was wrong. Raja had not acted surprised on seeing her. Something in his eyes and his voice and the manner in which he hugged her was different. Did he know what she and her husband had done? Did Raja see them in bed? She tried to convince herself that was not true. But the way he held her? It seemed to her Raja wanted to feel her, touch her, smell her. He did not let go even when she tried to get away. She was sure he looked down at her tits, and surely he would have sniffed the odor coming from her body. He seemed excited, unlike his usually calm and collected self. His breath was hot and he was breathing heavily. And his body and thigh pressed against her in a way that was totally wrong. Aiyoh! She said to herself.

freethe
freethe
456 Followers