Raja and his Amma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raja was mortified. Fuck! Why did this have to happen to him! He knew he could get over this. Twice it happened to him with his amma. Would it be permanent? Oh, Fuck, god! No. Please don't let this happen to him!

Next time amma, next time, he pleaded quietly. Next time I will be careful. I will control myself. I promise. I can do it. Yes, please, yes.

What if there was no next time? What if his mother took this as a sign and did not want to come to him? What if, if he had a problem? It couldn't be, Raja told himself.

He did not realize how long he lay there, silently, torturing himself with these thoughts. Then suddenly, the door to his bedroom opened. And his amma walked in!

She had changed to a nightie. A dress that covered her from neck to ankles. She walked silently to the other side of the bed and lay herself down next to him. Before Raja could react to this, she reached out and felt for his crotch, and her fingers located and curled around his semi-erect cock!

"Amma," he whispered.

"Shh..shhhh," she whispered back. Her fist encircled his cock and she started stroking him. Within about ten strokes he was hard and straight as a steel pipe. Meena stopped and reached for something she had brought with her. Raja saw it was a can of some sort, and then realized it was a bottle of vaseline. She scooped some of it with her fingers and then placed her palm on his now ready, erect, smelly cock. She applied the cream and started stroking him once again. She started slowly. She felt the thickness and hardness and the big veins of her son's cock. She seemed to know when to stop.

She whispered, "Come son. Come here!" She parted her legs and put her hands on her crotch. Raja looked in shock as saw, in the darkness of the room, with the light coming in from the street lamps, his amma, his beloved mother, was lubricating herself, applying the cream by inserting her hands into her hole!

He rose and went between her parted legs. She raised and parted her thick, marbled, heavy thighs and reached for his cock. She caught it in her palm and tugged and directed him to the opening of her cunt. She turned her head away, and shielded her eyes by crossing her hands over her face.

Raja's cock was poised over his mother's entrance. He paused for a moment. He was oblivious to what was happening outside. He was deaf to the sounds of traffic, or cars and scooters and motorbikes and buses, of brakes squealing and horns blaring, of people chattering, walking, running. All that mattered was his amma's pussy, her waiting cunt hole, moist and ready to receive him. He pushed down, hard.

With one swift, smooth motion, his penis entered his amma. A hundred, thousand tiny lights blinked on in his brain. A sensation like he had never experienced coursed through his body. He felt like his every nerve ending was lit and alive and singing. The entire length of his cock was engulfed in the smooth, slimy, silky, moist, warm walls of his amma's cunt. He flopped on her, hard. She groaned and gasped, but otherwise did not move.

He lasted all of fifteen strokes. He went without stopping. He called out, "Amma, amma, amma," with each of his thrusts. He stopped briefly before his final thrust into her. And then groaned in pleasure and exhilaration as his cum erupted inside his amma.

She could feel his manhood pulsing against her walls. Her son's cock was thicker, harder and longer than his father's. He stretched her sideways to an extent that she was not used to, Her cunt held on to him tightly.

With a mighty heave and groan, Raja pulled his cock out of her. She sighed as his juices tricked from his dick and dripped on her thigh. It was as if a big weight was lifted off her shoulders. She wanted to grab and hug him, but she restrained herself.

She got up quickly, pulled down her nightie and left the room. Raja was completely exhausted and satisfied. He was not a virgin anymore. He had fucked a woman, and that too his own amma! What a fucking feeling!!

He expected her to come to his room again. He was hard and erect, and he stroked himself in anticipation. But she did not come. He waited for ten minutes. Then fifteen. What if she wanted him to come to her room? He got up and tried her bedroom door. It was locked!

The next morning his amma was radiant. She went about her business humming a song to herself. She seemed happy and pleased and she packed Raja's lunch and sent him away to college. Raja could hardly concentrate on his classes. He was distracted when he was with his friends. He nurtured a major erection in his pants throughout the day. He wanted the day to be over and night to come quickly. His amma had a sly smile on her lips as she served him his dinner.

She came to his room that night. And the next. And the next. And every night thereafter. Meena and Raja, mother and son had sex. They fucked like consenting adults. Raja was not satisfied with one session. But she made sure it was only one time, each night.

She always kept her bedroom locked. But she came to his room. Unlike the very first time, she did not use her hands or encourage him or engage in foreplay of any kind. She just lay on bed and pulled her nightie up and bunched it on her waist and parted her thighs and offered herself to him. She rejected and refused any other advances on his part. He tried to pull up her dress to reach her breasts and knead them and suck on her nipples, but she forbade it. She always had her head turned and hands crossed over her eyes as she waited patiently for him to finish.

Raja's control increased with each day. His time inside his mother gradually grew to about sixty minutes at the end of the week. They fucked for a long long time, and he stopped and took many breaks, before finally erupting his seed into his mother's womb.

Meena was in no hurry. Even with Shankar, in spite of his slapping and beating, she was patient. She waited for the moment of his release. For all his violence and physical abuse, all that mattered to Shankar was that final five or ten seconds when he spewed his ejaculate into her. That was the time she felt like a woman. He wanted her more than she wanted him. She, and only she, could give him what he wanted.

With Raja it was different. She came close many times but did not want to make the final move to go over the edge. She did not want to give him the satisfaction of pleasing her, of bringing her to the brink and taking her over it. She lay still and silent as Raja labored above her, inside her. Oh how he grunted and squealed in pleasure! The pleasure and joy she was giving him. And she quietly relished the sensation of his penis pulsating against her cunt walls as he came inside her, always whispering, calling out to her, "Amma...amma..amma....aaaaa!"

++++++++++++++++++++

Raja knew that his amma looked forward to celebrating the festival of lights every year. But according to custom, they were not supposed to have any sort of celebrations for one year after the death of a family member. But he recalled the past years' celebrations.

How happy it made his amma! She prepared a hundred different varieties of sweets and tasty dishes, toiling away tirelessly in her kitchen. She looked forward to seeing all her relatives, and offering them all the food and snacks. She reveled in performing the pooja and rituals in front of all the people, showing off her skills as a singer, and the way she made the arrangements in their small prayer room, the entire house smelling of incense and camphor and the aroma of food coming from the kitchen.

But this year none of that would happen. An idea crept into his head.

He went to his amma and said, "Amma, why should we not celebrate the festival? We can do it inside the house. No one needs to know. You can prepare the yummy sweets and food and snacks like you usually do. We can observe the rituals and ceremonies and prayers inside the house. It will be just the two of us. No one can stop us."

"Aiyoh, Raja!" she exclaimed. "No. What would people think if they came to know?"

"No one will know amma. They will be busy with their own celebrations. It will be just you and me. Please amma! I miss the things you make - sweets, snacks, food, and all the rest. You can do your pooja and sing the prayers and bhajans. No one will know. Come on, amma! You can do it!"

"You think so, my son? Will it be okay? Will it be a sin in front of the gods?"

Raja was aghast. "No, No, amma! In fact, it will make the gods happy that you are serving them, that you have not forgotten all this in spite of your sorrow. It will be okay, amma. Please!"

Meena agreed. "OK Raja. I think it will be alright."

Raja was elated. His mother started the preparations in earnest - cooking, cleaning, practicing her singing, getting the pooja room ready. Raja saw the old smile and enthusiasm back on her face. She seemed happy and content. This was the amma he knew, and wanted.

The day of diwali, he heard a knock on his door very early in the morning, when it was still dark outside. The door opened and his amma walked in. Raja was surprised. She never came back to his room once they had finished their session the previous night. A sudden excitement crept into him.

But his amma said, "Hey Raja, my son. Come, I have hot water ready for you to take an oil bath like every year."

Raja's excitement increased. His amma used to give him an oil massage when he was young. During the festival day, she would undress him down to his shorts and apply a mixture of hot oils on his body before he took his bath. But she had stopped doing it to him as he grew older. She had done this only to his father the last two years. Was she going to do it to him this year?!!

She asked him to take off his clothes and he undressed to his underwear. She sat him down on the usual rickety, old chair. The oil mixture was warm and smelled nice. She applied it first to his arms, his chest, his stomach. Then his feet, calves and thighs. Raja realized she had still not taken her own bath. He could not help but see that she was sweaty and hot from her preparations for the day. He saw droplets of perspiration on her forehead and neck and a thin line of sweat under her armpits. And from there his eyes went to her blouse and he noticed that she was braless and her big, ample, breasts were jiggling and her deep cleavage was visible. She smelled heavenly. As her hands spread the oil on his muscular thighs, he felt an erection rising in his underwear. He wanted to take her then and there, and continue from where they left off last night in his room.

Meena was aware of the excitement this caused her son. She noticed his penis growing in thickness inside his shorts. She ignored this for the moment and continued to massage his body. As she finished, she patted him on the shoulder and whispered, "Naughty boy!" and walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++

His amma looked particularly radiant that morning. She was wearing a bright yellow saree with a matching blouse. She had applied cream on her face and body and her skin shone as the light from the lamps reflected off her. As usual, he could see the straps of her bra, the cups of her bra cradling her tits, her thick thighs outlined and her beautiful ass as she crouched and rose, busy and engrossed in her activities.

A sinister plan formed in Raja's head. He couldn't wait for his amma to finish her pooja and rituals. After what seemed like an eternity, she finished singing her prayers and offered him the sweets and other items that were placed in front of the idol's for their blessing. They sat on the floor next to each other and ate a few items and listened to the song blaring from the temple nearby and to the other normal sounds of the day coming from outside.

When they were finished, Raja got up and locked the door. Meena turned and looked at him questioningly.

Raja took off his shirt. He was bare-chested.

"Raja, what are you doing?" Meena asked in a whisper.

He did not answer. He undid his veshti and threw it on the floor. He was only in his underwear, and the bulge of his cock was clearly visible. His dick was straining to get out.

"Raja!" his amma exclaimed.

Raja pulled down his underwear and stepped out of it.

Meena was dumbstruck. She was standing just two or three feet away from him, and she could not tear her eyes away from his huge, distended, thick member swaying between them. As it reached full erection it stood at an upward angle, its pink mushroom shaped head, all shiny and taut. For the first time she realized how long, thick and firm it was. She had only seen it at night in Raja's room. She knew Raja's cock was huge, bigger and longer than her husband's. She felt it when it was inside her as he fucked her. Oh my god! She thought. How could it be like this?So huge, so monstrous! She put a hand to her mouth and gasped.

"Amma," She heard Raja say. "We can hide from other people. They don't need to know what goes on between us. It will forever be our secret. But you always said that the gods see and hear everything. So why should we hide from your gods if you think they already know?"

"What?, No..no, Raja..I," she stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Come, amma. There is no point hiding now. I don't want to be with you only in the dark. I want to see you now. Completely. Just as you are seeing me now. Let's show the gods here that we are not afraid, show them what they already know!" He stepped towards her, but she was too stunned to move.

He pulled the pallu of her saree down. She instinctively crossed her arms across her chest, protecting and hiding her tits. Raja threw her saree down and tugged at the cord that held her petticoat. He loosened it by running his hands around her hips. He bent and caught the hem of her petticoat and pulled it up to her waist. Without realizing what she was doing, Meena uncrossed her hands and raised them above her head, allowing Raja to take the petticoat off of her body. He tossed that on the floor where it lay next to her saree.

Meena was aghast at what was happening. She was breathing hard. Her chest rising and falling. By now Raja had unbuttoned her blouse and had exposed her white bra. She found herself helping Raja take the blouse off her. Raja tossed that as well.

Meena stood in just her bra and panties in front of her naked son. Raja did not waste any time. He reached behind his mother and unfastened her bra. Her huge tits shot out of their confinement. Without waiting to take off the bra, Raja bent down and his mouth sought her nipple and he sucked. His hand reached up as fondled her other breast. He pressed his body against her and both of them sensed his thick, hot penis between them. Meena's nipples hardened to stones in his mouth and hands.

Then Raja crouched and knelt down. His amma's crotch area was right in front of his face. He saw the forest of hair through the material of her panties. Some hairs were peeking out from the top and side bands of her panties. He leaned forward and kissed her panty covered pussy.

"Aiyoh, Raja!" she hissed. "This is not right. Aiyoh!"

Raja rose and reached for a dhurrie from a shelf and spread it on the ground. Meena lay down on it without being asked. Raja raised and parted her legs. He reached for her panties and as he started to pull them down she lifted her torso and helped him.

His eyes bulged and his Adam's apple bobbed as he gaped at the sight in front of him. He knew his mother had a hairy crotch. Though she forbid him to touch her there he ad peeked at her pubic area as they fucked each night. But he had never imagined it to be this way. It was literally a forest! Thick, wiry curls covered the entire 'V' at her crotch. But he could still make out the dark brown line of her cunt lips through them. Without a second thought, he put his head down and kissed her.

She gasped and pulled back. "Ahh..what are you doing?!"

The smell of her cunt was heavenly. Raja opened his mouth and put out his tongue and poked it through the tuft of hair and located the thick lips hidden under them. He lapped up and down like a dog. He had seen this being done in hundreds of porn videos he's watched. He had dreamt about his. It almost became a second nature to him.

At first his tongue ran across dry lips but gradually he could taste his amma's juices. She was creaming beautifully from her pussy, and it was delicious! She was panting and moaning now. Raja felt her hands on his head as she held him gently, guiding him, directing him.

Raja rose and her eyes followed him. He turned towards the dias where she kept the oil lamps. He blew out the fire and dipped his hand into the oil and scooped some of it with his fingers. She felt the warm oil on her vagina as Raja spread them between her legs, and finally she let out a muffled scream as he inserted his oily fingers into her.

"Ah..ah.. Ah.," she moaned. She saw him scoop some more of the oil and this time he poured the oil onto his thick, immense, veiny, hard dick. He stroked it a few times. Both of them were looking at his dick as his fist moved smoothly, with a slick motion on the hard muscle of his turgid cock.

He raised and put himself between her legs and said, "Take me in, amma. Put it inside, now!"

She reached out to hold and direct him, and he said, "Use both hands, amma."

She placed her palms on either side of his erect, cock and could feel the heat as she pulled and directed it to the opening of her cunt. Raja did not wait. He looked down and plunged his member into his amma.

She gasped at the heat and hardness of his cock. He moaned as the smooth, slick, silky walls of her cunt engulfed it. He rose and fucked her in long, smooth strokes. Both of them now wer moaning and grunting, breathless and gasping for air as he slammed his body repeatedly into her.

He did not stick to the missionary position that she insisted on at night. He put his palms on the back of her knees and lifted her legs and pressed them back on the body, almost doubling her. She gasped and groaned once again as he stretched his legs out and fucked her in that position.

After a while he put one of her legs down, straddled it and fucked her side ways. He repeated the position with the other leg. She moaned and called out his name, "Aiyoh, Raja, Raja., aah, aaah,,Raaajjjjjjjaaaaa1"

When his amma had her orgasm it was not like anything he had seen in porn. There was no screaming or buckling or shaking. She just let out a long sigh and held her breath for about five or six seconds while she became taut and motionless and then she flopped back, took a few gulps of air and gasped out, "Aiyoh..hmm.. Hmmm. hmmmm...aaahhhh Raaajjjjaaaa!"

Raja waited for her to settle down. He was deaf to her complaints as he picked her up and turned her over and made her go on her knees. He fucked his amma from behind. They were like two animals, raw in their behavior, oblivious of anything else.

Raja picked up the oil lamp once more and poured the oil on her ass cheeks and the crack between them. Then used his hands to spread the oil on her firm, muscled buttocks, and ran his fingers down her ass crack. They fucked in that position that for a long, long time. Raja relished the sensation of his cock going in and out of his amma's pliant body. He put his head back and gasped in pleasure.

She climaxed once more. In that position, on her knees. Raja waited patiently till she settled down. He let go and she turned and lay down on her back, still breathless from her orgasm, again calling out his name repeatedly. "oh Raja.. ah..ah..Raja...!"

Raja fucked is amma in the missionary position. He placed his hands on either side of her body and stretched out his legs and slammed into her. The only contact between them was his cock going in and out of her cunt. They made sloppy, swish-swish sounds as his well lubricated cock worked like the piston of a steam engine.