Raja and his Amma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both looked down at his thick, black cock. The entire length of his dick was covered with her white, slimy and sticky juices. The veins were distended and swollen. He did not stop. She knew he was about to ejaculate and readied herself for this uncontrolled thrashing. He rammed and pummeled her mercilessly but she did not object. She opened her thighs to him, making it more comfortable and easy for him to fuck her. They both were grunting in unison. They gasped out each other's names. He went, "Ammmmaaa, ammmma. ammmmaaa, ah..ah..ah!" and she responded 'Raja..Raja..oh Raja..Raj..aaah!"

But at the last minute Raja pulled out of her. They looked at his long shaft hanging, swaying in the air between them. Then it pulsed as a weak stream of cum landed on her. She jerked back. Then, without warning, a stream of long, heavy, creamy, hot, white semen shot out of his cock and landed on her shoulders and tit. Raja screamed softly. His cock jerked and swayed at the force of his ejaculate, like a snake dancing to the tune of a snake-charmer. Meena recoiled but was inexorably drawn to his cock as rope after rope of cum rocketed out and drenched her. She heard Raja's sounds and grunts as well her own moans of pleasure throughout. After a long time, his ejaculation subsided. His cock was still throbbing and jerking and swaying as he slumped on the dhurrie next to his amma. She was in shock, drenched by his cum, sticky all over.

++++

Later that day Raja's sister arrived. Meena had informed her about what she was doing and she had to tell her, and she could keep a secret. She stayed for lunch and dinner and when she left for her home, Raja went to his room, excitedly waiting for his amma.

But she did not come! He waited for ten minutes, Then another ten. He was getting restless. Has he done something wrong that morning? Did he go over the line? What? After about half an hour had passed he decided to go and check what the matter was. Was she sick or unwell?

The door to his amma's room was unlocked!

He gently pushed it open and from the light in the hallway he could see that she was lying on the bed. As she stepped into the room, she rose and said in a whisper, "Oh, Raja! Come in, and close the door"

She was waiting for him!

He closed the door and when he turned around he saw that his amma had removed her nightie. She was completely naked. He could see her round breasts, her nipples and the dark triangle of hair at her crotch. He gulped.

"Come," she stepped towards him, reaching out for his hand.. "Come, my son. This is where we will sleep from today."

The End

+++++++++++++++++++++