Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 03

Story Info
Raja fucks his neighbor. Rani is taken by two men.
9.5k words
4.51
24.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
457 Followers

Author's Note: Continuing the story of Raja and Rani and others. As usual the story's focus is on their sexual activities with graphic descriptions of sex. Non-Consensual and forced sex is also involved, so reader beware.

++++++++++++++++++

Rathi got up earlier than usual one morning. She had to prepare breakfast for her family as her husband was going into town that day. Rani, the younger of her two daughters, was also at home, sleeping with her three month old baby. Rathi moved quietly so as to not disturb her knowing fully well that Rani had a tough night with her infant.

As she moved about in the kitchen starting to cook, she heard soft moaning sounds coming from somewhere inside the house. Realizing that Rani's baby may have woken up, she quickly but silently made her way to Rani's room. They had decided not to keep the doors locked so that it would be easy for Rathi to come in and take care of the baby if needed.

As she approached the door, Rathi could make out a regular "mmm,mmm, mmm" noise coming from the room. She stopped at the door and very slowly pushed it open. As her eyes adjusted to the light in the room, she saw her daughter, Rani, lying face down on the side of the bed nearer the door as was usual. But the baby beside her was sleeping quietly.

Rathi looked backed down at her daughter and realized with a start what was happening. Rani had one hand extended above her and was pressing her palm against the headboard. Her other hand was under her and she had it pressed to her middle. As Rathi continued to stare, she saw Rani rotating her body slowly on the hand that was pressed into her from below. She was rocking her body from side to side and after a while she raised and fell on her hand slowly. Then she moved and grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it above her waist. Now her ass and ass cheeks were exposed to Rathi and Rathi could see that Rani had put both her hands at her crotch and had impaled her pussy on her upturned fingers.

Rathi was shocked! Her little daughter was masturbating!! The soft moans she had heard were coming from Rani. She watched muted in shock and amazement at Rani as she raised and dropped on her fingers faster and faster. Rathi was too shocked to move. Here was her mature, married daughter, with her baby beside her, pleasuring herself while her husband was not there. She didn't have the faintest idea that her child was this way. She had monitored Rani and her elder daughter, Meena, closely growing up. While Meena was the wild one, Rani was not this way.

As she watched, Rani suddenly got up and stood. She pulled her nightie up with one hand and bunched it above her waist. Then she put one leg on the bed and spread her legs and crouched and started rubbing her pussy with her other hand.

Rathi could clearly see Rani's ass cheeks and her fingers between her legs as they went in and out of her cunt. Her moans were coming in faster, and her body was shaking with the thrusts of her fingers. Suddenly, she became very still and buckled and bent on to her bed. Then Rathi saw her daughter's body shake for a few minutes as she realized Rani was having her orgasm. Rani put her head back as let out low moans and sighs as waves of pleasure rolled over her. Then she collapsed on her bed next to her infant. She was still gasping and her body was raising and falling.

Rathi quietly moved away from the door. She was still in shock, amazed at her innocent daughter's antics. Her own face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. And then she sensed a bit of warmth in her own loins! She was ashamed as she realized a bit of moisture seeping out of her own female parts, and flowing onto her thighs!

She took a minute in the kitchen, realizing what she had seen. What was wrong with her daughter pleasuring herself? She was sure Rani and Raja were 'happily' married. Raja was a virile young man and she was certain he kept Rani satisfied sexually. Maybe she just missed him, missed getting fucked by her husband. She longed for feeling his weight above her as he pleasured himself and her in long, slow fuck sessions. How long was it? It was almost three months since he left Rani here, so the baby could be looked after well. Raja himself had a promotion at his office and spent less and less time at home.

'How about me?' Rathi thought. Did she herself not also do that when young? As far as she could remember she was herself a compulsive masturbator, hiding from her mother and father and brothers, and jerking off to images of handsome boys and men. When was the last time she used her fingers? Two, three months ago? Yes! And her face flushed and she realized her body was getting warm as she recollected what had happened for her to rub one out.

She was cooking lunch when she glanced out the window and saw two bare-chested men working in the backyard, doing something with trees and plants and digging some small canals for watering. One was her husband and the other was one of her uncles, she was not sure who. He was much older than her husband but you couldn't tell based on his body. The older man was slim but his limbs were sinewy. Tight, muscled stomachs, well toned and muscled arms, thick thighs exposed as they worked in their shorts, sweat pouring on their faces and their body soaked as they went about their work.

The images of the men were seared into her brain. That night, Rathi and her husband went to bed together, but he went to sleep immediately, being tired from a hard day's work. Rathi was sure he would make up for this in the morning, waking her up early and having an extended fuck session with her. She was looking forward to it, but she could not get the images of the half-naked, sweaty, muscled men out of her mind. She got up and went to the bathroom, removed her nightie. Fully naked in the dimly lit bathroom, she used her hands to release the sexual pressure. It was utterly satisfying. She went at it one more time. And wondered why she had not indulged in it more often. Perhaps because she and her husband had regular sex she did not see then need. She also recalled that early next morning she was subjected to a long, fulfilling, hard fucking by her husband. She allowed her husband to release his stress and pressure by letting him explode inside her.

She wiped her face as she realized that the moisture from her cunt was now flowing freely down her thighs and legs. But she could not do anything about it. She heard Rani come into the kitchen, so she turned away and acted busy.

+++++++++++++++++++

Rani cursed her husband Raja. 'The sonofabitch! Leaving me alone for so long. I bet he is having fun, with all the women and girls, without me to bother him.' She was sure he was fucking some of the girls when she was pregnant. Far be it for him to be satisfied with the hand jobs and blowjobs she gave him daily. Asshole!

For the weeks leading to and after her childbirth she was too preoccupied to be bothered about anything else. But now, she had enough. She wanted to be with Raja, to feel his presence, to be around his body and smell. What the hell, she wanted to be fucked. She was getting frustrated. She had started masturbating regularly, once at night and again in the early mornings. It felt so good!

And one day she had gone at it at least three of four times. That was the early morning when she had got up to walk her baby in the corridor and heard some noises from her parents room. She was sure they were having sex. The rhythmic sounds of the creaking of their bed and the not-so-quiet gasps and moaning from her mother was a sure sign.

Fuck! She hurried back to her bed and even while rocking her baby to sleep she had used her fingers on her pussy. She wanted to be fucked, desperate for a male body. Shit, any male body, not just Raja's. Images of Raja and his elder brother (oh! How had she tried to forget him!) and the other men who ogled her in the market flashed through her mind. In the midst of all this came images of two older men, muscled, and fit, bare chested and hairy, sweaty and smelly, working in the backyard. Fucking hell! It was her father and that old uncle. Oh! My god! How fit and trim and strong they looked. Her mother was so lucky to be getting fucked by her father. And that old uncle? You couldn't say he was old, he looked so strong and virile. She had run her eyes up his muscled legs and imagined his old cock and hairy balls ensconced in his boxer shorts, all smelly and sweaty and hairy. And his puckered, black, dark asshole. Fuck! How nice it would be to be under him as he screwed her. 'Aiyoh! Amma!" she gasped as she came. Waves of pleasure rolled over her, shaking her body with her orgasm. Her body trembled for a long time, images of being taken roughly by that uncle..and...and... her father still flashing in her mind. She had not stopped after the first time.

She had started going with her mother to the market and other places. A couple of days earlier, she was standing in line at the grocery store with her infant in her arms. She felt eyes on her and she looked up suddenly. And found three or four boys or men having tea at a nearby outdoor tea stall, all staring at her, and all but two of them looked away. She stared at the two men, and it slowly dawned on her that she knew both of them. They were Ajay and Amar, two boys from her school. She heard they had dropped out and had started a business of their own.

They leered at her as they realized she recognized them. Then slowly, as she watched them, their eyes moved down her body - to her big, full tits, her flat stomach exposed between her blouse and her sari, her thick, heavy thighs straining against the multiple layers of her dress. And then their eyes raked back up to her face. And she suddenly looked away. Fuck! Why did it have to be these two. They were always up to something.

Did they not ambush her one day in her final days of school and give her a gift even though they knew she was engaged to be married? She was terrified and shocked, but took the gift home anyway, curious to see what they had given. Amar's father was the local jeweler, so perhaps a small chain or earring or something like that for her marriage? Ajay's mother ran a pre-school - what could she have given?

She was horrified as she saw what was in the well-wrapped package. Inside a case that was made for a gold chain was an expensive bra and panty set. Without touching it she could see it was a very exquisite and definitely a very costly one. Sheer and pink and with lace and frills. Motherfuckers, she had cursed. The very next day she accosted them and threw the gift back at their face. She had said, "I have a good mind to tell Raja about this. He will come and thrash you both single-handedly, you bastards!" They had just smirked and laughed, "Hey Rani, at least tell us if we got the size right! What is the use of giving it like this? Wear them once or twice and give it back to us. At least then it will be of use to us! Ha! Ha!!" She had cursed them once more.

As she involuntarily started masturbating in the wee hours of the morning, multiple images flashed in her mind. Her husband Raja, naked and struggling mightily above her as they fucked. Her brother-in-law Ramu and his anal fucking her. Her father and her old uncle as they worked half-naked and sweaty. Amar and Ajay and their lustful looks at her and the panties they gave her. Oh God! She couldn't control herself but at the same time she did not want to finish. She went to the edge and back many, many times. She savored the sweet pleasure her pussy was giving her. She felt the sheets soaked with her cunt juices. She jumped from one man to the other, imagining herself having sex with one after the other. Sometimes with two or more men at the same time. She made up a scenario where Ajay and Amar came to her house and raped her at knife-point. The final fantasy that pushed her over the edge, that made har stand up and attack her own pussy with all her fingers was that of her father and uncle fucking her simultaneously, with their cocks in her cunt, ass and mouth and their cum splashing all over her face. Almighty god! What was she thinking? What a fantasy? What a release! She hadn't come like this in months! Fucking hell! She hoped she'd not made too much noise. She had a feeling that someone was watching her but all was silent in the house, and after some time, as her orgasm died down she heard her mother in the kitchen and decided to go join her and help her in the cooking.

+++++++++++++++++++

It was true that Raja felt very happy with his promotion. But with a higher position came more responsibility. Raja had to spend a lot more time at the warehouse attending things and he was glad to have his pregnant wife out of his hair as he dropped her off at her parent's place. Then there was the excitement and commotion of the birth of his first child! When he returned he found he had a lot of time on his hands as his work load had eased a bit.

His mind wandered during these days. He missed his wife of course. He missed her touch and smell, her food, her general presence. Most of all he missed fucking her. All of a sudden he felt horny all morning and night. His dalliance with Nalini had emboldened him. He started looking at women and girls in a new light. All of them were potential sexual targets. He looked at a girl or woman and imagined her being fucked. Not just by him, but by anyone. What her body would be like naked, and accepting hard thrusts from a man. What her mouth would be like with a cock in it. He felt embarrassed, but he could not help it.

Now, there was a new batch of trainees from the main office and it immediately reminded him of Nalini. There were a couple of young girls in the batch but none were like Nalini. These looked like nice, quiet ones from decent families. But the quiet ones were the horniest, he reminded himself. He ogled them anyway and imagined him with them.

He even fantasized fucking the woman Ambika next door, the one he called 'Akka' out of respect for her age ( Akka = elder sister). His eyes bored into her body, unwrapping her sari and imagining the layers of fat on her belly and hips, wondering how his fat cock would feel engulfed in her sagging pussy lips, his torso held tight by her huge thighs.

Ambika's husband, Shiva, was building a small shed in his backyard and needed Raja's help, which Raja readily offered. This gave him an excuse to be near Ambika and also took his mind off his work. Shiva and Raj usually finished the day with dinner prepared and overseen by Ambika. She had met and talked to Raja numerous times as neighbors, but of late she found his attitude towards her had changed. His gaze was more penetrating, his looks full of questions, seeking permission and answers. She found him looking her over more than once. She liked the attention, of course. But why her? She asked herself. She was not young, or sexy or had a nice body. She was older than Raja by almost ten years. So why her? But what can you say about a man's mind? Who knows what turns him on. Maybe he is not satisfied with his wife Rani and wants to seek pleasure elsewhere and dare not go outside his comfort zone? What was it?

Raja knew that Ambika liked the attention he was paying her. But did she know what he wanted? That he wanted to sleep with her? The prospect of something so taboo, having sex with an older woman who was a close neighbor excited him. He would play the game for all it was worth.

Raja did not pretend. He blatantly ogled and leered at Ambika whenever the chance provided. In fact, he sought her out as soon as Shiva had turned his attention elsewhere. This happened on numerous occasions. Shiva would turn his head away for a few minutes to watch TV and Raja's eyes would immediately be on Ambika. And Ambika also responded as much as she could. He followed her every move. One night things got a bit too far. It was bound to happen with people in such close quarters. Raja and Ambika locked eyes for what seemed like longer than was appropriate. Raja knew then he had a chance with Ambika and it would be up to him to make the first move.

One evening Shiva had to stop work early to go get some parts for the shed. He asked Raja to continue working and that he, Shiva, would be back in about a half-hour as the hardware store was quite close by. Raja was waiting for such an opportunity. As soon as Shiva disappeared, Raja was in the kitchen looking for Ambika.

She was shocked to see him there. "Why, what are you doing here? Where is Shiv.."

Raja did not let her finish, and said, "He has gone to the hardware store. We have some time." And he smiled a naughty smile at her.

"Time? For what? To do what?" Ambika asked in amazement, already knowing what his answer was. And as he came close to her she protested, "No. No.. What do you think.. We cannot..no!"

But Raja was not to be denied. He placed his hands on either side of her hips. He felt the roll of fat there. And he squeezed. "Come on, akka. You know what I want. You want that too, I know!"

He pressed harder and in a swift move turned her and pressed his crotch on to her ass. She still tried to protest, but she knew they had crossed a line and gave in to the eventuality.

"Aiyoo! He will be back soon. Maybe not today. Some other time...."

But Raja had already bent down and placed his hands on her ankles and rode them up her thick legs and firm thigh. In a flash he had her sari bunched up above her waist and over her protestations (which were going weaker by the second) he feasted his eyes on her panty covered ass cheeks. He caressed them with his palms, licking his lips.

"Oh, akka! Let me do this. I want my cock to be in you. Oh, I want to fuck.. Fuck!" He whispered softly and pulled down his shorts. His thick, black, erect cock leapt out and jutted out at an angle.

Ambika whimpered, "Ok. ok.. Finish fast. He will be back..aiyoh!"

Raja grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. As he adjusted his shorts, Ambika pulled down her panties all the way and stepped out of them. Raja's eyes bulged as he saw her firm, round ass. She was hiding such an ass! Wow! He grabbed each cheek with each of his hands and parted them and feasted his eyes on her dark, hairy, puckered ass hole.

Ambika whispered again, "Aiyoh! Do it and get it over with!. He will be back..aiyoh!"

But Raja could not tear his eyes away from the view he was offered. A dark, black asshole, round, firm ass cheeks and hairy cunt lips peeking from the gap between her thighs! Heaven! He slapped his turgid penis on her ass, and lay its thick veiny underside on her crack and rubbed up and down, and simultaneously inserted two fingers on the patch of cunt hairs. He located her hole with his fingers and inserted them into her cunt. They went in with some difficulty, but he finger-fucked her and rubbed his dick on her ass crack.

Ambika groaned, "Oh my god! Appa! Amma! Pleeease.. Stop ..or finish quickly!"

Raja could feel the juices start to flow from her pussy. He crouched and aimed his cock at the hole his fingers were in just a few moments earlier and pushed. His cock slid effortlessly into her cunt. Raja sighed with pleasure as he felt it covered by her cunt walls and slathered in her cunt juices.

"Ammmmaaaaa, aiyoh!" Ambika gasped as she felt the length and thickness of Raja's cock inside her cunt.

Still crouching, Raja pulled and pushed his cock from and into Ambika's cunt. He looked down at the white, creamy juice that was flowing from it onto his cock and dripping down to the floor.

Ambika was trapped. She wanted Raja to finish soon. But she was also starting to enjoy the sensation his cock was giving her. Involuntary gasps of pleasure escaped her lips. "Ah.. ah.. Aiyo.. ahh aaaah!"

freethe
freethe
457 Followers