Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, no? Akka. Feels good, eh? My cock in your cunt! Yes? Yes? Say it you bitch, akka!"

Ambika whispered, "Ahh, yes. It feels good! You bastard!"

Animal behavior and instincts took over Ambika. She wanted to feel the thick, manly cock that was giving her pleasure. She reached back and placed her hand on Raja's cock, and he stopped his thrusts. Her fist slipped on the smooth cock, and she felt her own juices on her fingers. As Raja watched in amazement, Ambika inserted one of her slick fingers into her asshole, all the way to her second knuckle. And then she let out a whimper, "Aiiiiiyoooo!"

Raja's dam broke at the sight of her finger in her ass and her voice. He suddenly realized he was about to ejaculate and he desperately thrust into her. He grabbed her fat hips hard and slammed his torso into her, his cock going ever so deeper into her with every push.

"Ai, ai, ai, aiyo, aiyoooo," she screamed softly as she absorbed the punishment. Raja pulled out his cock in time to see it erupt. His cum rocketed in short spasms and landed on Ambika's smooth, firm, shiny ass cheeks.

Raja finished and wiped his cock on her ass. At that very instant they heard the clang of the front gate! Both of them froze. Ambika was first to react. She whispered, "Go. Go to the bathroom! GO!" Raja almost sprinted to the bathroom.

Ambika adjusted her clothes best she could. She had no time to put on her panties so she just pushed it aside under the counter. When Shiva entered and asked where Raja was, she said without turning, "Oh.. he is in the bathroom." She could still feel Raja's wet, sticky, gooey cum on her ass cheeks.

++++++

There had to be a next session with Ambika. He needed to show her his sexual prowess. That quickie in the kitchen was just something to release the tension, and both of them knew it. It was just a matter of time before he approached her again.

So it was that Raja feigned sickness one morning and requested the afternoon off. He was sure Shiva would be out of his house for the entire day. Ambika was surprised when Raja came in around the afternoon. She said, "Oh Raja. I didn't.. I am.. I am not clean. Let me wash quickly and come. Please come in and wait."

Raja did more than wait. He went to her bedroom and undressed and lay on the bed fully naked. Soon he had a stiff hard-on and started fisting his cock absentmindedly. Ambika came out of her bathroom in her nightie and was shocked to see Raja naked and erect and pleasuring himself on her bed.

Raja got up without a word and went up to her. "Take it off, what are you waiting for?" he whispered.

Ambika giggled and reached down and pulled her gown off. She stood completely naked in front of him. She was a normal, home-y housewife, with huge misshapen, pear shaped, slightly drooping boobs, big dark nipples, large amounts of fat on her hips and belly, a deep dark navel, heavy, thick thighs and a hairy crotch. Raja did not mind. He wanted to ravish this woman. Her hair was unbraided and loose around her head. Her face shone and her big eyes were bright with anticipation. A sly smile played on her lips.

He grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on the bed. He placed his hands on her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. And as she looked up in shock, he parted her legs and crouched and put his mouth on her cunt.

"Oooh! Raaaja!!! Aaah," she gasped, as she felt his cool tongue on her pussy lips.

Her cunt hairs pricked Raja's tongue. But he moved it around her hairy thatch and located the line of her outer lips and lapped it with the flat of his tongue. Soon he was able to taste her cunt juices as they leaked out of her hole and pores. Raja had licked Rani's cunt numerous times and the taste and smell and feeling of Ambika's cunt was no different from Rani's. But as he licked her outer lips, Ambika reached down with her hand and parted them and offered her inner lips, cunt hole and clit to Raja.

"Suck it Raja. Put your tongue in my hole. Drink me. Bite me! Aaaaah!" she said as Raja followed her instructions. He sensed she was near her orgasm and reached up and latched on to her clitoris with his mouth. Ambika started thrusting into his mouth. She held Raja's head with both of her hands and then pushed her crotch up and rotated it on Raja's mouth.

A slow growl started from Ambika. And the gasps and moans increased in loudness and frequency, reaching a crescendo as she let out a long wail and became stiff as a board. Then she trembled and shook like a tree as she hit her orgasm.

"Aiyoh! Aiyoh! Amma! Aaaaaah!" She screamed softly and Raja felt his hair being pulled hard. He still had his mouth on Ambika's cunt and reveled in the fact that he was able to pleasure her. She slammed back on the bed and shook some more and gasped and breathed hard and fast.

Raja did one more thing. As Ambika lay gasping and waiting for her breathing to become normal, he put his palms on the back other thighs and pushed her legs up. Ambika automatically put her hands under her knees and held her legs, waiting to see what Raja was up to. Raja feasted at Ambika's asshole. It was dark,very dark and the skin around her asshole was also as dark. Her hole was puckered and hairy. Just like Rani's. He spat once, twice and his spit landed on her hole. He put his thumb out on it and spread his spit in and around the dark, hairy hole. And then suddenly, he dipped his head under and kissed her asshole quickly. Ambika shuddered and squealed.

"Eeee, aiyoooo, "

Raja did it once more, and this time he flicked his tongue quickly on her hole, making her squeal out like a pig once more. Raja's mind flashed to Nalini. Hers was the first and only asshole he had rimmed so far in his life.

"Ai..appppaaa, ooooo,"

Raja stood up and looked at her and grinned. She grinned back through her heavy breathing and gasps. Then Raja pushed her head pillow and then straddled her face and offered her his large, thick, smelly, veiny cock. Raja fisted his dick and pulled the foreskin back under his cock head. Ambika had no qualms about opening her mouth, and Raja leaned forward and slid his cock into her mouth.

Ambika was an expert cock sucker. She fisted his cock and kept him stationary as she took just the head in her mouth and worked on it with her tongue. Raja felt the cool tongue and her spit on his shiny head, felt her tongue on his piss hole.

"Aaah! Aiyoh.. Ahh...aah," Raja cried out, and fell back on the bed. Ambika did not give up. She got up and bent over his midsection and continued to suck and lick his penis. She now had it out of her mouth and was licking each and every inch of it, slathering it with her spit. She alternated sucking and licking. Raja was in seventh heaven. It was a long time since he had a blowjob. Rani was good and did all that he asked of her. But Ambika was different. She had her own style and took initiative by herself and he felt that she was also really enjoying giving head.

Raja wanted to try something different. He reached for a pillow and she put her head on it. She had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen next. Her husband really liked this too. Raja straddled her head with his torso once again and she was ready, ready with an open mouth, as she made an 'O'. Raja pushed his cock inside her mouth and experienced the familiar pleasure coursing through his body from his crotch. Oh God! He thought. How much pleasure and joy can a simple act provide him! Fuck!!

He rose and fell as he mouth-fucked Ambika. She responded with moans and groans and slurps of her own. He pulled out of her mouth and leaned forward so she could get to his balls. She accepted them and sucked on each one, taking them one by one in her mouth and slathering her spit on them.

Raja gasped with pleasure, "Aaahh, Akka... akka.. Aiyooo!". When he had enough, he pulled out of her mouth with a 'plop'. He then lifted himself and quickly turned around and faced her legs. And he lowered his ass slowly onto her face. Ambika was expecting this and she put out her palms and placed them on Raja's ass cheeks. She prised them apart as he lowered himself. And extended her tongue and licked his asshole.

Raja gasped again, "Akka, ...aahhhh... niiiiice.. Aiyooo!" He had never experienced this sensation. The pleasure from her tongue was exhilarating!!

He got down from the bed and pulled Ambika to the edge. And in a very rapid movement, he parted her thighs and pushed his cock at her cunt hole. It went in effortlessly. He had always imagined that fat women had tight cunts and it felt that way. His whole cock was engulfed and held in a vice like grip by her soft, warm, moist and slick walls of her cunt. The two women he had fucked in his life, his wife Rani and that office girl Nalini, both were thick and fit but not heavy and fat like Ambika. It felt so different. The whole experience was something he had not imagined. It was a pleasure he had not felt before, rising and falling on a mature woman's fleshy, thick, big body. He put his hands under her and grabbed her firm ass cheeks. He spread them with his fingers and tried to insert one of it into her asshole.

Ambika sighed with pleasure and watched in joy as Raja closed his eyes in pure ecstasy. He stopped at the end of his stroke and waited for a few seconds before starting again. She expected him to fuck hard and fast from the get go. But Raja was taking his time. He stared slowly. They looked down at their crotch and saw creamy, white juices pouring out of her cunt and onto his cock, lubricating his thrusts. She felt as if she was getting fucked by a smooth, thick, long piece of weathered and polished marble. Her cunt walls held and released his cock as he thrust in and out of her. He had his eyes closed, his whole being focussed on his cock and her cunt.

He fell on her thick, fat body and crushed her with his weight. She hugged him hard and he started increasing his pace. His hands were still on her ass, his fingers digging into her flesh. Her legs were raised and doubled up with her knees almost to her ears. Soon his torso was a blur as he pushed and pulled from her hole fast and furious. By this time both were soaked in sweat and breathing very hard. Ambika was panting as Raja groaned and grunted on top of her.

With a mighty heave he raised himself on his palms, breaking her hug. The he grabbed her huge, motherly tits with his hands and squeezed them hard and pinched her nipples.

Ambika gave a grunt, "Argh.. arrr... umphhhh, aiyoh!"

Raja did not relent. He garnered some additional strength from within himself and slammed into her, fast and furious. His brute force and fury surprised both of them. Raja started grunting and sounds came from his mouth rapidly. Ambika knew he was racing to his climax and held on to his arms for dear life.

Raja roared as he felt his release. "Aaaaaaah....Aaaaaaaa... Oooooooo," and he slammed back on her with a final heave that seemed to split Ambika in half.

Ambika grunted as she felt his weight. And in the next instant she felt his cock explode inside her cunt. Both of them felt Raja's solid, thick cock expanding and fighting and pushing against the walls of her cunt as cum spewed from it into her womb. Ambika felt a coolness spreading inside her as she accepted his sperm.

++++++++++++++++++

One night at dinner Rani's father mentioned that his older uncle would be coming again to help with the work in the yard, and this time he will be bringing his son also to help since he, Rani's father, would not be there as he had other official work to do in the depot.

"Oh! He has a son, does he? How old is he? He must be as old as you, no?" Rani's mother, Rathi, asked. "What does he do for a living? Is he married? How long will they be working?"

Rani was intrigued by her mother's questioning at first and looked up. It seemed to her that her mother was doing a little more than just asking the questions. She was definitely interested in knowing more about the men, but Rani though her mother hid her curiosity well enough from her father. Rani's thoughts went to the time that the old uncle was at home helping her father. She recalled images of a sweaty, fit and muscled, bare chested man flexing his hands and legs as he went about working. She mused on this for a while.

A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

Rani was about to enter into the kitchen and ask her mother something when she stopped suddenly. Her mother, Rathi, was leaning towards the window and was keenly observing something in the backyard, clearly oblivious to Rani's presence. Rathi liked her lips, and fidgeted with her sari and ran her hands on her chest and in front of her body. Rani was curious as to what made her mother do these things. She slowly backed out of the kitchen and went to see what was in the yard that interested her mother. She was taken aback when she saw two half-naked men working there. She suddenly realized that was the day that the old uncle and his son were to come and help her father.

She observed the two men closely. They were similar in build and structure as they were father and son. The younger of the two would be as old as her own father, but that's where any comparison stopped. This man's muscles bulged from his arms, thighs and legs. His stomach was as taut as a washboard. His moustache and beard added to his machismo. Swear was already pouring from his face and chest and exposed arms.

Now they just had their lungi ( Lungi: a garment similar to a sarong, wrapped around the waist. Can also be folded and work knee length.) on and wore it folded at knee length to allow them more mobility and flexibility while working. Their inner shorts were exposed. She could see their thick calves and thighs and she involuntarily ran her eyes up their legs. Fuck! No wonder her mother was staring. She herself could not bear watching these men without squirming. She watched them for a little longer, burning the images in her mind. Her husband, Raja, was young and fit and healthy but she realized he was no match for these big-bodied, studly older men she was ogling.

The next day Rathi had work at the local temple and left for the day giving Rani instructions on giving the men food and water. That afternoon Rani arranged the food for the men on a table outside and went to call them for lunch. She had never been so close physically to the uncle or her son, and was apprehensive as she approached them.

"So, you are Rathi's youngest daughter, eh?" The old uncle asked. "I didn't know you were here, your father did not mention it."

"Yes. yes..I..I am Rani. I.. I .. came for ..delivery" she managed to answer.

"Uh Uh...," The uncle answered. He then said, "I saw clothes hanging on the line and wondered whose they were. I know your mother's clothes, but didn't know whose the other ones were." And he laughed and looked at his son and he too joined in the laughter.

Rani was shocked, and she stammered, "Clothes...what..do ..you..."

"Oh, you know, your female clothes hanging there, " He pointed to the clothes line where she and her mother had hung her clothes - petticoat, blouse, panties and bras. What the fuck? She thought.

The younger man now said, "Those are yours no? The colorful ones? Rathi (He called her mother by her name!) has the usual ones but I guess the girls like you from the town wear such colorful, expensive things under there!" And he laughed.

Rani couldn't hide her shock and embarrassment at the men discussing her undergarments. She blushed and hesitated and stammered, "uh..uh..I ...food. There is food on the table..." and she turned and ran away.

She reached the kitchen, flushed and panting, and took deep breaths to calm herself down. As she heartbeat and breathing subsided, she thought to herself, "What the fuck just happened? This was the first time they had seen her and they were already talking about her clothes and undergarments? What kind of men were these?"

She heard the two men outside as they settled for lunch and this helped calm her even more. She was glad that her baby was still sleeping in the room. She still could not believe the conversation that had just happened. Just as these thoughts were floating through her mind, the two men entered the kitchen.

She was aghast and shocked. "What? Do.. you..do you want something? I..I..."

The two just leered at her and she was Petrified. She was struck with fear and no words came out of her mouth. She just mumbled, "Amma, appa....will be back...."

They moved in on her silently. Rani realized she had no chance. "Aiyoh! No..no..I will shout.. Ahhh.!"

The uncle had already grabbed her by her hips. He turned her around and held her with her arms across her body,and his sweaty, smelly palm on her mouth, stifling her, and said, "Come on baby Rani. What's the harm? We all know no one is going to come now. Huh? You know what we are going to do. No use resisting. Right?"

Rani was speechless. She could feel his solid, thick penis rubbing against her ass. She looked at the younger man now and he had taken off his lungi and spread it on the floor. Without a word he approached her and bent down and grabbed her by her ankles. The two men then picked her up and lay her down on the thin piece of cloth he had laid on the floor.

Rani was too stupefied to move. The normal thing would have been to protest, to fight against them holding her, to twist and to squirm away from their grip. But no! She realized she had done nothing of the sort.

At last she started to protest. A noise formed in her throat and she started to scream. And it was cut short just as it came out of her mouth. Her face burned as a thick, hard palm fell hard on her cheek. Her head jerked to the side and it felt as if her cheek bones had broken. Her neck hurt with the sudden snap of the slap. Tears instantly formed on her eyes and as she instinctively turned up to look, she felt another slap on her other cheek and she almost fainted.

"Shut the fuck up! Shut up!" The younger man hissed.

The older uncle removed his hand from her face and sneered. "Come on, it will hurt only if you try to stop us. Keep quiet and it will be over soon...well, just as soon as we get what we want. OK!"

Rani did not answer. She watched in horror as the old man removed the pallu of her sari. He saw the bulge of her huge tits and hissed, "Oh, fuck! Look at the size of these things!" He grabbed and squeezed her breasts, then fumbled with the buttons on her blouse.

The younger man was not idle. He had put his hands on her ankles and rode them up her legs, She could feel his rough, hot, calloused palms on the flesh of her ankles, and then the thick thighs, and then on her fleshy hips as he bunched her sari and petticoat on her hips. He put his arm under her torso and lifted her and pushed the clothes under her, freeing her thighs. He placed his hands on her inner thighs and parted them. And he eyed her hairy cunt.

"Aiyooouuu, lookeee here Appa (father)!"

They both looked at her exposed pussy and laughed. "She was ready then, eh?"

Rani tried to press her thighs together. She tried to free her arms from the grasp of the old man. But nothing worked. They were too strong for her. She squirmed and twisted this way and that, but in vain.

The old man was still trying to open her blouse when his son reached out and pushed his hands away. He grabbed the top of Rani's blouse and heaved and tore them apart. Her two globes burst out of their confinement. She had not worn a bra either, as she was only at home. She was lactating and as one of them (she did not know who) squeezed her tits, she felt her milk squirting out. Suddenly, with a shock, she realized that the older man was sucking her nipples! She felt his rough lips and thick heavy tongue on her tits as he sucked her. He spat the liquid back on to her tits.