Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man between her legs was poking at the pussy, his fingers parting the heavy growth of hair there until he found her hole and inserted his middle finger. She gasped at the thickness of it and she pulled back, but he continued without pausing.

She felt his thick cock against her thigh, his fingers going in and out of her cunt, and her tits being sucked by the older man.

All the time she was trying to get away from their grasp but to no avail. Thoughts flashed through her mind. Where was she going to go? What would she do? She was no match for these two strong men? What if he could just reach out and get a knife or something and attack them? But no. They had placed her in the middle of the room and was far away from anything. She gasped and moaned and hissed and protested.

"Just a minute more Rani. Eh? Then you will be ready. Then it won't hurt," The man between her legs said. "You cannot go anywhere. No one is going to help you. You know that. So let us fuck you and then you can do what ever you want. OK!"

The older man released her and took a few steps away and crouched and squatted down. He took off his lungi and shorts. And she could see his huge penis. She stared at it, even in her helpless state. It was dark and veined and thick. He saw her looking at his dick and he laughed. "Soon, Rani. Soon. This will be in you soon enough!"

Then he looked at his son and said, "Come on, Ravi. I think she is ready!"

Ravi. So that was his name. Ravi said, "Yes, yes, appa. She seems ready. Her cunt is juicy now!"

He took off his lungi and shorts and she could now see his dick. Fucking hell! She had not seen anything like it. Raja's and Ramu's were the only two cocks she had seen. And she felt they were huge. But Ravi's was humongous compared to them and even his own father. He grabbed it and pulled the foreskin away and exposed the head of his cock. Rani could see it was smooth and shiny and taut. He looked down and held his cock with one hand and guided it to her cunt hole.

She shrank back as his cock made contact with the opening of her pussy. He did not look up. She felt his cock brush aside her outer lips, and push against her inner lips. The lubrication provided by her cunt juices helped his cock slip into her cunt effortlessly.

"Aaah.. Aiyooo.. So..nice.. So warm..so gooooooood!" he hissed as he lowered himself into her. He rose and pulled his cock almost out of her cunt and then dropped on her suddenly, pushing his cock deeper into her. He heard him gasping and groaning with every stroke.

"Agh..agh...aiyoo.. Aiyoo. Too good. Fuck! Fuck!! Nice.. bitch! Whore! Cunt!" His pace was increasing with every stroke. His torso fell on her hard and rapidly. He raised himself on his toes and palms and fucked her in that position for a few minutes, with just their cock and cunt making contact. His dick flowed effortlessly in and out of her cunt.

Rani was still in shock. She was being fucked! No, raped! But she did not feel any hurt or pain, except for the slaps she received. She was surprised at herself. What was she doing? Shouldn't she scream or shout or protest or try to get away from them? But she had already resigned herself to her fate. Let them finish fast and get away. At least then her ordeal would be over quickly.

She looked at the naked older man who was squatting a few feet away from them. He was stroking his large cock. Her eyes bulged as she noticed he had used some oil from the kitchen for lubricating his cock. His fist and dick were shiny and oily as his hand flew up and down. He was grunting in pleasure as he saw his son fucking her.

Rani felt nauseated. ' How gross,' she thought. 'What sort of father-son relationship was this? A father watching his son rape a women?' But something she couldn't control was happening to her. She realized she was grunting and groaning in response to Ravi's thrusts. Yes. Fuck! It felt good. His thick stub, the thickest, biggest and longest cock she had ever seen! Fucking her cunt, going in and out smoothly, was giving her pleasure!! Fuck!! A wave of shame rolled over her. But it was suddenly replaced with another thought. Why was he not laying down on her? He was supporting himself on his toes and palms, but she wanted to feel his heavy body on her. That was the best part of getting fucked, no? A man's chest pressing on to her tits, his thick, muscled stomach pressing in the belly. Of all the positions Raja and Ramu had used on her, the best was when she was under and the man's body crushing and suffocating her. She reached up and held his forearms. She tried to pull him down on to her. Ravi realized what was happening to her.

"See! We told you! Give us a few minutes and you will enjoy it. You like it don't you, you fucking bitch whore! Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?" He punctuated his thrusts with grunts.

Without knowing how or why, she responded, "oh..yes..yes...yes...". Her eyes were closed and she was groaning in tune with his bodily exertions.

But suddenly Ravi stopped fucking her. She opened her eyes and saw the men ready to swap positions. "Enough son, let me fuck now, " The older man said as he got up. Ravi pulled out of her, and all three of them looked down at his cock. It was completely covered in slimy, white colored thick liquid. Rani had slathered his cock with her cunt juices!!

The older man was very rough on her. He slammed and fell on her, crushing her body. She did not complain. In fact she seemed to say, "It's about time, you fuckers. Fuck me real good. Yes! Yes!"

The son was goading his father on, "Yes, Appa. Ride her. Fuck her. Yes..Does it feel good? Yeah?"

The older man had put both his arms under her. He pulled her tightly to himself and rammed into her hard. She parted her thighs and raised and locked them on to his hips. She put her arms around him and pulled him to her tightly. She liked it! Fuck! It was so fucking good!

"Yes, yes, uhhh, uhhhhh," she gasped at his pummeling. His smelly heavy breath was on her cheek.

"Yes, son. She is a good little whore. So..so.. Good.fuck! Just like Kamala..yes..yes.. Just...like...fucking...your....wife!"

His words registered in Rani's mind clearly, in spite of her state. Fucking hell! This uncle has fucked Ravi's wife! His own daughter-in-law! What the fuck!

"Yes, Appa," Ravi crowed. "Just like her when we were married! So tight!"

The old man released his hold on her and raised himself. He bent down and put his mouth on one of her nipples and he put one hand between then and found her clit and started rubbing, rotating and pressing it. He sucked the milk from each of her breasts. He rotated his hand in rapid circles on her cunt. Rani was delirious. It felt so nice being fucked after a long time. She was not going to cum anytime soon.

Suddenly she had this urge to let the two men enjoy themselves, to satisfy themselves. She wanted to feel used. She wanted to feel validated. 'Fuck me! Fuck me!' she screamed in her head.

She heard the old man before she felt anything. He started growling in a raspy voice. "Aiyoo, yes, yes, I am ..haaa...haaaa," His thrusts increase to a furious pace. He slammed and pummeled and punished her rapidly, and then his cock burst inside her cunt. She felt her own cunt walls clutch and release his dick and cum spewed from it into her.

He finished with a mighty heave and collapsed on her. Without thinking she put her arms around him and slowly massaged his back. She felt him relax on her, the tension in his body slowing ebbing away.

But they were not down with her. As soon as the old man got up off her, Ravi went between her legs and parted her thighs with his. And with a hard push he inserted his still thick stub into her. This time he fell on her and like his father, wrapped his arms under and and using that as leverage he thrashed into her with rendered fury.

She was still recovering from the assault of the old man's cock, but she was surprised at how easily cunt accepted this new cock. She gasped as she felt Ravi plunging his cock deeper and deeper. His dick pushed against the inner walls of her cunt. She did not complain. It felt glorious. It was as if a well lubricated lead pipe was fucking her. She lost sense of time. The whole kitchen was a blur as Ravi poked and stabbed her insides with his thick dick.

Then it was time for him to finish.

He stopped, and in one fluid motion he pulled his cock out of her and jumped up to her face and straddled it. Without warning, he put his hand under her head and lifted it and before she had time to close her mouth or to protest, he had his cock in his other hand and used it to push his dick into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh..." She heard him moan, as she tasted his cock, and with it her own cunt juices. He did not wait. He started fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy, And then for an instant everything became still and silent. She felt him stop and take a deep breath and at that instant she knew he was about to ejaculate inside her mouth.

She had only about a second after that realization. His cock erupted in her mouth. Her head jerked back as the first spurt hit her throat, and within a few milliseconds the second, third and fourth spurts fell inside her mouth. Ravi was still fucking her mouth as each of his spurts spewed his cum in her.

"Aiyoh! Aiyoh! So good, Appa!" he groaned, and pulled his cock out of her with a 'plop'. With a retching sound, Rani turned and spit out as much of his cum from her mouth onto the floor. The two men looked at her and just laughed.

The old man had already put on his shorts and lungi. And as they watched, Ravi grabbed Rani's sari and wiped his cock dry and put his shorts back on.

"Until next time, Rani baby," He crowed, and the two men laughed again and got out of the house and to their food.

Rani lay quietly on the kitchen floor for a few minutes. Oh God! What had just happened? She had been raped! By two men! By father and son! Fuck! And..and she felt no shame. No guilt. In fact, she had a recollection that she enjoyed it! Her body was sore at the punishment meted out by the men. Her arms and thighs burned with the bruises suffered at their hands. Most of all, her cunt hurt. But it hurt so good!! Fuck..She felt the coolness of her cunt juices on her outer pussy lips and the insides of the thighs. Man! This is how it feels like to be taken by real men! She had had fantasies of being raped, of course. But had no idea that she'd enjoyed it so much.

Her reverie was interrupted by a shrill wail coming from her bedroom and she realized it was her baby crying. She grabbed her clothes, covered herself as best she could and rushed to take care of her baby. She carried the baby back to the kitchen and as the baby suckled, Rani went about cleaning up the kitchen.

She realized that almost an hour had passed. She had been fucking for an hour by the two men. And she had not reached orgasm. She had not come. 'That's okay,' She told herself. She had enough memories to last her hundreds of sessions of jerking off. What is to say that this 'rape' will not happen again. Surely they will find a chance to exploit her again. She prayed, "Oh god! Please let that be true!!"

++++++++++++