Summer Love

Story Info
A knight finds love in summer.
10.9k words
4.59
6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chairfan
chairfan
90 Followers

All characters are adults and 18 years or older.

This one is a bit more focused on getting right to the smut :)

-N —------------------------------------

The summer heat caused shimmering waves to dance along the road and I once again wiped the sweat from my brow. The sun beat down on me, but I kept walking. After walking to the next treeline I paused, gently tugging at the reins on Daisy's bridal and leading her to a patch of shade. My horse, Daisy snorted beside me and nuzzled my neck, the saddlebags jingling on her back. I led her to some

"Easy girl," I said, patting her on the nose. She wasn't a very large horse but she never left my side and was much stronger than she appeared. Daisy poked my shoulder, insistently. I paused for a moment and took an apple out of one of the saddlebags and offered it to her; she took delicate bites, carefully avoiding my hand and munched away. It would have been a lazy day if I wasn't in the middle of traveling, but a knight without a lord is a knight without a home.

I heard the thundering of horses.

I heard the whooping yells and wild whistling.

My blood ran cold; I have heard this warcry before. It was wild and spoke of the worst type of violence.

Daisy neighed and I struggled to untangle the knots and buckles of the saddlebags; they were too heavy for her to run with and I fumbled to take them off. It was too late though, I saw them emerge from the bend.

A woman in a green and white dress led five men. Then I saw the look of panic on her face and the arrow buried in her shoulder.

I grabbed my sword from Daisy's saddle and drew it, crouching down behind a tree; she instinctively stepped further off the path; like me she was no stranger to violence. I waited and hoped that they wouldn't spot Daisy; she was disciplined and just as much a veteran as me, so I knew she wouldn't panic and give away our position.

When I heard the fierce sound of hooves almost upon me, I stepped out, allowing the woman in green to pass and swung my sword upward, hitting the next rider. With an explosion of gore the tip of my blade sliced through his left arm and half of his chest. I saw his eyes widen with surprise as he slipped back and toppled from his mount, blood fountaining from his stump and chest. The next rider was upon me, I cleaved again, this time taking his leg. His horse screamed as my blade bit into its flank and leaped wildly away, smashing into the other riders, sending them all tumbling to the ground. I needed to keep this short or I would find myself surrounded, these were not men who would show quarter.

They rose far quicker then I would have liked, wicked blades gleam in the sunlight and the day suddenly feels much colder. I thought they would be dazed or at least a little slowed from the tumble, but they just look mad.

The first issued a wordless scream and charged at me, swinging madly and I managed to block with my gauntlet that I fortunately decided to wear today, despite the heat. I pierced his chest and leapt backward barely in time, a moment later and I would have been a head shorter. This one is grinning. He wielded two mismatched axes and what he lacked in technique he made up for in raw power and speed. I blocked his attacks, my hands were jarred each time our weapons connected and he kept pressing me back. The last bandit flanked to my left and I knew that I was going to lose, I couldn't fight them from two angles and so I made my last attempt.

I blocked his first attack with my sword and swiftly drew my dirk, plunging it into his chest and pressing forward with all my strength, trying to get some distance between me and the last attacker. Even as he was dying he just laughed and then I stumbled and realized why : His second ax was buried deep into my left slide. I felt the last blade slam into my back, the air literally was pushed from my lungs and my legs gave out. I tumbled to my knees, dragging the dirk down and opening him up. Using the last of my strength, I waved the sword over my shoulder, feeling it connect with something wet and meaty; I heard a scream and then everything went black.

Am I dead? It certainly felt like heaven, but everything was still black and my head swam in an ocean. Gradually, my senses returned to me and I became aware of lying in a bed with a pleasantly smelling, warm damp cloth over my forehead and eyes. It smelled like exotic flowers and the more I breathed in, the stronger I felt.

I sat up, something that surprised even myself. I glanced down, remembered the wounds and found two faint scars, but otherwise, my body was as healthy as it had ever been. Perhaps more so.

I heard a faint gasp and turned and found myself staring at a goddess. She lounged in a chair beside my bed; she wore a white and gold dress that looked more fine than any I had ever seen. Her platinum blond hair was piled atop her head in an elegant mass with flowers woven in; noble features graced her face, an elegant slightly upturned nose, high cheekbones rounded with gentle almond eyes. Her dress pushed her breasts up into ample cleavage and did nothing to hide her curvy figure.

A look of surprise and delight crossed her face; then she was upon me, her hands wrapped around my head, pulling me to her lips; lips pressed to mine and felt like heaven. Her body practically melted into me, her breasts pressed into my chest and I was acutely aware of the heat radiating from between her legs. She tasted like strawberries and smelled like heaven; I felt myself instantly hard and at attention. Her hot tongue flashed into my mouth, practically being shoved down by my throat, not that I'm complaining. She came up for breath and worked her way down my neck, peppering me with little bunny kisses.

This woman buried her head in the crook of my shoulder and smiled up at me with the sweetest expression I've ever seen. "My lady mother told me that chivalry is dead amongst the humans, but I think you are living proof that she is wrong."

I swallowed, tongue-tied and completely caught off guard. I became very aware that my hardness was pressing into her thigh, she didn't seem to mind and just continued to smile up at me.

"Forgive me, sir, I'm lady Caelina," she said, breathily, she leaned upwards again and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Sir Aelius, my lady, honored to meet you," I mumbled, speaking into her lips as she continued to gently kiss my lips, nose and chin.

Before she could respond, the door opened and a young woman dressed in a maid's attire walked in with a tray of food. She had the same stunning features as Caelina, but her hair was a soft brown rather than a platinum blond. I was quite surprised, usually such a beauty would be a kept woman and not delivering food.

"Domina!" the maid admonished, looking flustered at seeing Caelina curled up in my lap and raining little kisses on me. "That is no way to attend to a wounded knight!" I could see a deep red blush spreading across her cheeks. "And your mother expects you and our guest."

The beautiful creature in my lap just smiled in a way that reminded me of a cat. "Hush now, Domita. I'm simply enjoying myself with my campionem." With that, she kissed me one last time on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I'll be back, sir knight, I must dress." She dragged her breasts across my arm and gave me a sultry look that required me to bunch the blanks over my crotch or embarass myself in front of the two ladies; Caelina noticed though and her smile widened. She flounced off, blowing a kiss to me before she left. Domita closed the door and I could hear the lock gently click into place.

Domita efficiently set up the tray on my lap and began feeding me. "You'll have to forgive the domina, sir knight. She's young and just excited about the news."

"News?" I replied dumbly.

"Of course sir, your upcoming nuptials with the domina."

I'm not ashamed to say I passed out.

When I woke up, Domita was leaning over me and dabbing my brow; she was blushing furiously and had a panicked look on her face.

"Forgive me sir knight, that was thoughtless of me."

"Execute me, what?" I asked, still feeling like an idiot.

She blinked in surprise, "Ah, well sir knight, you preserved her honor and shed blood for her, so you've the best claim to her. Though because she is of the Summer Court, you'll of course be expected to marry into her family and not the other way around."

I just stared. Fae were not uncommon, but I had only ever met wild fae mercenaries and they were well... wild. It doesn't matter who you meet, royalty was a different beast entirely.

Domita blinked and then stood up suddenly, "Ah, forgive me sir knight, I'm handmaiden Domita. I'm gifted to Lady Caelina to assist with your care and as a wedding gift from her mother." With that, she continued to feed me the delicious stew. She was patient and elegant, feeding me spoonfuls.

"You're a slave?" I asked, the thought of a human enslaved to fae was quite unnerving.

"Oh no, sir knight! I'm a nymph, we are gifts to show favor to the highborn families and it is truly our pleasure to serve." She leaned forward to feed me the last spoonful and I got an eyeful of her cleavage; Domita was practically spilling out of her sky blue dress and when I looked up, she gave me a knowing smile.

"You'll see that I am a great friend and confidant to the domina and you sir knight. Your wedding is in a week, at the summer solstice, when the court is at the height of its power; to bring good luck and fortune to your union. Lady Caelina's mother gifted me specifically because I'm untouched and so I could help with keeping you... comfortable until the vows." She licked her lips and I felt myself stiffen, I was almost poking her thigh with my length. I also noticed she wore bright red lipstick.

"You see, on your wedding night you will deflower Lady Caelina; but her mother Lady Flavia is quite aware of the carnal needs of men and so I'm to... address them until Lady Caelina can provide her wifely duties." She moved closer, brushing my now very hard cock.

Perhaps I did go to heaven.

"And Lady Caelina-" I started, but before I could finish Domita placed a finger over my lips, silencing me.

"Handmaidens are commonly gifted at the time of proposals for this reason," she whispered to me. I noticed that while we were talking she had been tugging at the neckline of her dress and finally her breasts spilled out in all of their glory. They were big and stood proud on her chest, each adorned with a succulent pink nippple. "And we have our uses afterwards of course." Her eyes glittered and a smirk spread across her red lips. "Now lean back, sir knight and let me attend to your needs."

She got on all fours between my legs and tugged back the blanket, allowing my cock to emerge proudly and fall across her face, gently tapping her nose. Domita smiled like a cheshire cat and began to lick up my length. My mouth went dry and I dared not breathe, not wanting to break the spell. She took her time and when she had reached my tip, she gave it a gentle kiss, never breaking eye contact. I was enraptured.

"After my domina has given you her flower on your wedding night, then you may take mine and use me as you will." She licked me from base to tip and smiled sweetly up at me from behind my glistening and straining cock, held delicately in her small hands. "But until then, sir knight, you will have to restrain your lust to my mouth."

The vixen plunged forward, taking my saliva coated cock straight into her mouth, her mouth was an inferno of pleasure and her lips formed a heavenly suction ring. Her soft pillowy lips continued to work me and I wanted nothing more than to thrust deep into her, but her seductive eyes held me in place. A moan escaped me and I clenched the blanket, white knuckling the fine cloth. She knew I was in her power. It had been months since I'd been with a woman and I'd never been with a woman like this. The handmaiden diligently worked my penis, plunging as far as she could, before dragging upwards. All the while, her hot tongue lashed against my length.

I could only take so much and then I lost control and pawed the back of her head, forcing my cock as deep down her throat as possible. She didn't resist and simply began to stroke the underside of my cock with her tongue, pushing upwards. The knot that had been building in me for the last few minutes was released and I helplessly exploded; I shot what felt like a gallon of cum down the throat of this sweet angel. She suckled gently the whole while, extracting every bit of my load, drinking every drop. I shuddered with pleasure and stroked the back of her head as she dragged her lips up my now very sensitive cock, her tongue continued thrashing me. Domita stared up at me with gleeful, seductive eyes and then diligently licked every part of my cock clean. She licked her lips clean and gave me a grin, showing that she had swallowed every drop of my seed.

I leaned back and she looked up at me with smoldering eyes. "If I may be so bold sir, it may be advisable for your health if I drain you a few more times tonight. You have been recovering for almost a week and as my mother always said, a man should be attended to at least once a night." Her eyes sparkled with more mischief, "And so I would expect you have a lot of catching up to do." She began humming and tracing a finger along my chest, a little smile tugging at her lips.

I grabbed this little nymph by her wrist and dragged her into my lap, kissing her hungrily and feeling the warmth radiating from her sex. She melted in my arms, pressing her exposed breasts against my skin and massaging my exposed cock with her panty-clad groin. I tried to slip my hand up her dress but she slapped it away, giggling between our kisses. "Remember what I said my sweet sir knight, only my mouth until after my domina has had you. Then you can use me as you wish."

I could feel myself growing harder under her continued teasing. I grabbed her breasts and pulled her back for a kiss. "I think you were right, then we have a lot of catching up to do."

She wiggled her hips, stroking my length with her panty-clad groin and smiled at me. "Your wish is my command, my sweet sir knight." Domita slid down my, teasing me with her whole body until she was once again between my legs. Her hands wrapped around my hardening length and she once more took me into her hot little mouth.

True to her word, I had her mouth two more times before I was completely spent.

"Remember, whenever you'd like, I can give you relief, sir knight." She gave my cock one last kiss, tucked it under the covers and patted it with an underserved innocent smile. I pulled her once more onto my lap and began tenderly kissing this loving creature. I explored her exposed breasts and neck, nipping at her gently. Domita cooed as I explored her body and returned my affection a hundred fold. I was breathless soon and just held her close.

"If you are sated my, sir, shall I fetch the domina?"

I blinked in surprise, feeling like an idiot and a cad. "Had she been waiting this entire time?" I almost stood up, but Domita just smiled and pressed me firmly back down, snuggling closer into my arms.

"She expects me to attend to you, so she's readying herself for your first public appearance; you can never give a lady of the fae too much time to cast her glamor." Like Caelina before her, she gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and hopped out of my lap.

"Then yes, I'm ready. But, I think, I'll have need of you every night and every morning," I replied with a smirk.

She grinned back, "It would be my honor, sir knight to relieve you so often."

With her breasts still exposed and a teasing smile on her face, she helped me into clothes she took from a nearby wardrobe; surprisingly they fit perfectly. She kissed me on the neck after she put a surcoat over my outfit. The handmaiden must have sensed my surprise because she stood on her tiptoes, hanging off my arms and whispered, "I took your measurements while you slept."

She grinned up at me, "All of them."

I pulled her once again into my arms and planted a wet kiss on her lips.

Just as easily, she slipped out of my arms and began placing her breasts back into her dress. "I will fetch my domina and return." Domita leaned over only once to give me another kiss "And I will return again tonight to taste your sweetness."

When Lady Caelina returned she was a vision of beauty, something out of a lust fueled fantasy and a holy book. She wore an elegant sky blue dress that hugged her figure, with a sliver of her cleavage exposed. A fine gold net was atop her hair and intricate designs were woven in it; she looked more like a goddess come to Earth than a lady, but I suppose that is the beauty of the fae.

Her greeting was much like her first, her arms wrapped around me and pulled my head down for a wet kiss, her tongue dueled mine and she crushed her breasts into my chest. Caelina pulled away for just a moment to lick my bottom lip and whisper, "Am I not the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?"

I smiled, "Yes, Lady Caelina, you are."

She smiled with glee and gave me a peck, pulling my arm to her chest and practically pressing my hand into her crotch. "I knew when you saved me that you would be good husband material. Come, Mother expects us and is quite interested in meeting you."

We walked through cavernous halls with the most intricate stonework and architecture. Vines coiled around Corinthian and flowers that I'd never seen before blossomed from them. All the while, this beautiful creature hung on me, pressing herself into me.

"Now be truthful, sir, did my ancilla attend your urgings?" She asked, gazing up at me.

I blinked in surprise, not knowing how open this was. I chose to make the jump and just be honest. "Yes, Lady Caelina, she was masterful and thank you for being so attentive."

Her grin widened, she glanced back at Domita who I noticed was walking demurely behind us with a blush on her cheeks, having Caelina's question. "Like I said, Domita, good husband material; always honest and open with his beloved."

"Just as you say, domina." The other woman answered, still staring shyly at her out, smiling.

Caelina's smile widened at me and she clutched me harder, something I didn't think was possible. We met her mother in the dining room, it was big enough to seat 60 people at the long table; her mother was pleasant, the spitting image of Caelina but with pale blue eyes instead of Caelina's soft brown. She seemed genuinely pleased to meet me and thanked me for saving her daughter and her grace. Before departing, she noted that Caelina's sister would attend; something that darkened Caelina's expression and mood.

"Oh stop pouting, little one," Lady Flavia admonished her daughter. But Caelina still pouted (something that I thought was pretty cute).

"She is always jealous and ruins everything, mother," Caelina replied, a very impressive scowl on her face. She folded her arms under her equally impressive breasts and tapped her finger on her forearm.

Her mother sighed, apparently this was a longstanding issue. "She assured me that she would be on her best behavior, little sunflower." Flavia tousled her hair.

Caelina raised an eyebrow, "What were her exact words, mother," she replied, emphasizing the last word.

Flavia just chuckled, "She said, 'I will not take or touch anything that my summer sister owns.'" She gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead. "She's coming to your wedding, she will be well behaved and it will be fine. I will be back a day before the nuptials to assist you."

We saw her off and had a pleasant dinner. I found that after dinner entertainment consisted of reading in their vast personal library. A routine that I rather liked, when you stopped learning, you started dying and I was in no rush to find my grave. We retired for the evening and I saw that my betrothed slept only a few doors down.

chairfan
chairfan
90 Followers