Rakul Preet Busted By Cannabis Cop

Story Info
Rakul pays dearly for smoking a joint.
2.9k words
4.22
13.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiSonny
DesiSonny
68 Followers

Rakul Preet Singh was swaying her perky ass to the tune of loud trance music on the dark dancefloor of Xchange - one of the most happening night clubs in Mumbai. The silver sequin knit black fabric of her bodycon dress hugged her every curve. The overlapping v-neckline of the shiny dress was too deep to hide any bra. So she had skipped wearing it altogether. Everytime she bent down at an odd angle, she risked spilling out her firm tits. But they held themselves quite well, even without any support.

Her tight ponytail swayed as she bobbed her head from side to side. It was a scene straight out of one of her movies. She knew every man on the floor was checking her out from the corner of his eye and would probably imagine her in bed when they're fucking their girlfriends and wives later that night. And every woman was seething with at least a little jealousy.

Rakul owned the dance floor. Literally. Xchange was one of the businesses she partially owned in the city. Having opened three months ago, the glitzy club was THE hotspot to be in. The who's who of tinseltown were clamouring to be seen at the club every night. Entry was strictly by invite. Being an exclusive club gave celebrities like Rakul the chance to truly unwind while getting loaded on alcohol.

Rakul felt a hand caress her ass and she smiled. This was not an experience she was familiar with, but it felt strangely good. The mystery hand felt strong as it gently but firmly squeezed her butt. She leaned back a little till her shoulders fell against a broad chest that seemed to be built like a wall. She felt the man's hand snake forward and land on her lower abdomen. She arched her ass back until her soft, supple mounds felt a hard cock. She began grinding him to the tune of the music. He grabbed her petite waist for support and swayed with her, matching her moves.

The man leaned forward and placed his chin on her shoulder. "There's a better party going on outside." He said, barely audible over the loud music.

With so many celebrities beelining for Xchange, it didn't take long for the paraphernalia that promised to make the night "even better" to slip through the gates of the club. The basement and the dark, dingy alleyway behind the club were hotspots for illegal drugs to exchange hands and nostrils.

The man pushed Rakul against the wall and pressed himself against her and kissed her. The shadows of the alleyway provided the perfect cover for their sins. Rakul grabbed the back of his head with one hand and gripped his hair tight as she kissed him like a wild animal. It was hard for a superstar like her to find a dick to satisfy her that easily. It was only when she went abroad on holidays she would get lucky with male escorts who would come with flying recommendations from her colleagues in the glamour industry. It had been nearly a year since she had had a real dick inside her pussy. Back to back offers and her booming businesses left her with little "me time" for herself. So this was an unexpected but welcomed surprise.

She had never been with a complete stranger before. It was always with a professional sex worker who was paid to pleasure her. It was always perfect. Always amazing. And she would always be left completely and utterly satisfied. But it had gotten monotonous over the years. Always behind closed doors of a luxury hotel. The man would be whatever she wanted him to be - a friend, a lover, a husband, a teacher, a set boy - anything her heart desired. But it was all a show.

This was different. It was real. A real stranger ravishing her body, not because he was paid to but because he wanted to. She would often go on dirty message boards to read the fantasies of horny men about her. They would describe in painful detail what they would do to her every hole. That would get her wet and a good workout for her favourite dildo. And here was a man doing just that - fulfilling his fantasies with her.

The man was aggressive. He pressed his hardon on her and began to dry hump her as his tongue explored her mouth. He slipped his hand underneath the v-cut and grabbed her breasts.

Rakul let out a moan at the touch of his warm, rough hand on her supple, smooth skin. She hiked her leg and wrapped it around his thigh, drawing him closer. She took his hand and guided it towards her inner thigh.

The rough fingers snaked up her thigh until it met her dripping wet pussy. He circled his rough finger on the outer lips, which made Rakul shudder. She bit her lower lip as his middle finger went deep inside her.

She held him close and dug her fingers in his shoulder as he gently rubbed his finger inside her pussy. Looking deep into her eyes, he slowly drew his finger out and licked her juices. He held it up to her lips and she licked her musky juices and his saliva.

"Got the stuff?" she asked him.

"Yeah." he replied. "But first..." he put his hand underneath the dress again and began to finger bang her.

She pushed him away and looked at him seductively. "Na na, not just yet. First the high, then the..." she swiped her pussy juices on his finger and licked them without taking her eyes off him.

The man smiled wickedly and wiped her damp fingers on his jacket. He drew a fat joint from inside his jacket pocket and handed it to her. "Neeli Khush. Makes sex so much better."

Rakul's eyes lit up in the darkness. She sniffed the length of the joint and placed it at the edge of her lips. The man pulled out a lighter and lit it for her. Rakul shut her eyes as she took a drag and held the smoke in her lungs. She slowly breathed out the smoke. No coughing, no gagging. It was smooth as fuck. She gave him an approving nod and smiled as she took another drag.

The man pulled her close and sealed his lips against hers and sucked the smoke from her mouth into his. His hands snaked up her thigh and his fingers slipped into her wet, slippery pussy. Rakul was feeling extremely aroused. She hoped he would drop his pants and stick his dick in her right now.

"Wow. What a scene!"

Rakul shuddered in fear as she heard the booming voice behind the man. Her eyes flung open and she saw two men standing behind the guy fingering her.

The man's eyes had turned white in fear. He tried to take off on foot, but the men caught his collar from behind and held him in place.

She felt his finger being yanked out of her pussy suddenly and she pressed her thighs together involuntarily to cover her modesty.

"Police!" They said, throwing him on the wall. "Don't try to act too smart!" They turned him around and pinned him down with their feet firmly on his.

"What were you guys doing here love birds? Couldn't you get a room?" said one policeman. The other was busy patting the man down. He got to his crotch and lewdly pressed it.

"Sir, this man is hiding a big package. I think it's drugs. Shall I check?" he asked and both of them laughed.

"Hold your horses constable, there's something bigger in madam's hand here." He held Rakul's hand up and pointed at the lit joint.

The constable looked at Rakul in disbelief, as if suspecting his own eyes. He wasn't sure if the darkness in the dingy alley was playing tricks on his eyes.

"Aren't you... Aren't you Rakul Preet Singh?" he asked, doubting if his eyes were playing tricks on him.

Rakul didn't answer, she just turned her face away and looked down.

"Yes sir!" the constable ejaculated enthusiastically. "She is Rakul Preet Singh, the actress! What a catch sir! Your promotion is guaranteed!"

In this commotion, their hold on the man had loosened. And the man made most of the opportunity to free himself from their clutches and took off on foot into the dark alleyway.

The policeman immediately grabbed Rakul's shoulder and pinned her to the wall before turning to the constable in anger. "Idiot, you let him get away! Go chase him. Nab him quick!"

The constable took off behind the man. As the sounds of their footsteps disappeared, Rakul found herself alone with a strange man once again in the dingy alley. Only this time, the man happened to be a cop.

"What is this madam, you are supposed to be an example to society. Instead you are doing all this." he pointed at the joint.

She felt his strong hand caressing her shoulder. She shot him an angry glance. The policeman smiled at her. He wasn't so bad looking. The crew cut and a clean shaven face - except for his neatly trimmed mustache - gave him an air of authority. In his well fitting khaki uniform, he came across as someone with power. Her eyes travelled down his body and she could get a sense of his fit body. His strong arm prominently showed off his veins, and she could only think if his cock too housed such prominent veins.

She kicked herself mentally. How could she think of him sexually? She couldn't believe the cop who was just about to arrest her was the hero of her fantasy. A fantasy that involved him railing his hard cock deep into her pussy right there.

"Hello madam!" His booming voice brought her back to reality. He looked around suspiciously and said, "I'll have to check you. It's protocol." he said and placed both of his hands on her shoulders.

Even she knew that it was illegal for a male officer to "search" a female perp, especially after sundown. But she craved to feel his strong, rough hands on her body.

She didn't protest as his hands roamed freely over her body. He started off modestly patting down her shoulders, arms, hips and thighs. He took his own sweet time patting down the length of her bare thighs. Feeling his rough hands on her smooth supple skin got her pussy wet.

He knelt down to "search" better and she wondered if he could smell her pussy juices at such proximity.

A smile crept on her face involuntarily. The hand that held the joint gently rose up to her mouth. She took a satisfying drag and closed her eyes, indulging fully in her fantasies.

"What are you doing?" The policeman asked, looking up at her.

Rakul gently opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Oh nothing sir." she said innocently. "I'm just preparing to have you search me better." She said and hiked up the hem of her short dress with the other hand till she revealed her dripping wet pussy to him.

The policeman's throat went dry. He couldn't believe that THE superstar Rakul Preet Singh was behaving so lewdly with him. He wondered if this was some ploy to get him in trouble.

"Hey, do you know you are talking to a policeman?" he thundered.

"Yes sir." she said in a sing-song way and took another drag. "I'm just helping you police me better." She said, gently thrusting her hips nearer to his face.

"Mam, you'll have to pay for this irresponsible behaviour." he said, holding her hips.

"I'm ready to pay whatever you want, officer." she said, biting her lower lips seductively. She put her hand on his head, and gently nudged him towards her cunt.

The musky smell of her pussy turned him on. He gently licked the length of her slit with his tongue.

Rakul shut her eyes and let out a low moan. "Aaaahhh..."

He kissed her pussy lips gently. His mustache felt good on her lips. He kissed again, pushing his lips deeper. And again, and again till he was able to flick her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Rakul felt electrified as his tongue stimulated her clit. She grabbed his hair and pushed it harder against her.

The cop firmed up his hold on her hips and bucked his face deeper into her crotch. Rakul moaned involuntarily as he began to eat her out wildly.

Hearing her moan made his cock harder. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He gently began stroking his cock as his mouth got busy with her pussy.

Rakul took another drag of the joint and firmed her grip on his hair. She was moaning uncontrollably and bit down on the lower lip when he began to tongue fuck her. She put one leg over his shoulder and pulled him in closer.

The cop let go of his cock and grabbed her bare ass roughly. He stuck two fingers between her butt cheeks and began fingering the edge of her asshole.

Rakul went wild. She was at the pinnacle of ecstasy already and this just pushed her over the edge. She violently ejaculated her juices all over his face and immediately went weak in her knees.

The cop felt a gush of warm, salty liquid into his mouth and lapped it all up hungrily. Supporting her weight on his hands, he licked her bald pussy clean. He pulled his face away from her, wiping off the strings of sticky juices from his lips.

He tapped her wet pussy a couple of times and Rakul lazily clasped her thighs together. The cool midnight breeze felt good against her sweaty face. She was completely exhausted. She got her leg off him and began pulling her dress down to cover her modesty.

But the cop wasn't done with her yet. He grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked at him questioningly. Still holding her hand, he got up. In the faint light of the club, she could see his monster cock dangling from his fly, his bulbous head glistening with precum.

The cop pinned her hand over her head and inched closer to her. Rakul could smell her own pussy on his face. She lunged forward and kissed him. She could taste him as much as she could taste her juices on his lips.

The cop bit her tongue gently and she moaned. She pulled away and looked at him angrily. He pinched her lower lip between his thumb and index finger. He sucked on the clit shaped lip.

The cop's cock was fully erect. He pulled down the foreskin and tapped her wet pussy with his cock.

Rakul gasped.

The cop bit his lower lip and traced her slit with the tip of his cock. Rakul felt her knees go weak.

He positioned his cock at the edge of her pussy. Raklu swallowed air and prepared herself to take in his thick cock.

Raklu's eyes opened wide as she felt his hard cock slowly enter her. It was thicker and longer than anything she had felt before. She grabbed his shoulder and dug her nails into his shoulder.

The cop pushed his member deep into her and stayed for a few seconds. Raklu's breath quickened, in anticipation of what was about to happen next.

The cop pulled out his cock gently until only his tip was inside her. Then he pushed it back into her, but not as gently as before.

"Aaahhh yeah baby..." she screamed.

Rakul gasped with each thrust. She wrapped a leg around his waist and pulled him closer. She moaned shamelessly. The cop banged her mercilessly, invading her cunt deep and hard.

He pulled down her dress and exposed her perky tits. He squeezed her breast and gently pinched her erect nipples.

The cop wrapped his lips around her breast and began to nibble at her nipples. Rakul pushed her chest into his face and let him have his way with her. He sucked her breast hungrily, while fondling the other with his hand.

She thrust her hips to match his. THe cop gunted as he fucked her. He looked down and watched his cock disappear into her pussy and reappear with each pump.

Soon he felt his jism rise up from his balls and began to fuck her harder. He soon ejaculated deep into her cunt. Rakul's pussy tightened around his cock and she exploded on his cock.

The cop fell on Rakul and she could feel his hot breath brush against her ear. She nibbled at his ear. The cop wrapped his hand against her waist and pulled her close. His limp cock slid out of her cunt and a thick stream of their love juice dribbled down her smooth leg.

Rakul shuddered.

The cop let her go and tucked his cock inside his pants and zipped up. Rakul smiled at him and bit her lower lip as she fixed her dress. The cop took out his handkerchief and wiped the stream of cum on her leg. He dabbed her thigh and moved up to press against her pussy.

"Sir... Sir... he..." the cop and Rakul stood apart when they heard the constable approach them.

"He escaped sir. I couldn't find him." the out of breath constable said.

"That's okay." The cop said, fixing his hair. He then turned to Rakul, "Mam, this is the last time. Don't let me catch you with this again." he took the nearly spent joint from her hand and flicked it.

Rakul just smiled at him and nodded her head as if saying yes.

The cop smiled back and winked at her.

DesiSonny
DesiSonny
68 Followers