African Queen - Ebony and Ivory

Story Info
Jacqueline’s fall into the fabled heart of darkness begins…
3.1k words
4.14
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" She, Ayesha, swore she loved and her love fulfilled itself in death and many a mysterious way. Yet it was hard to believe that this passion of hers was more than a spoken part, for how can the star seek the moth although the moth may seek the star? Though the man may worship the goddess, for all her smiles divine, how can the goddess love the man? " ― H. Rider Haggard

Departure

She haunted the Commander's every thought... He was empty inside without her and he fell into a deep despair. Only she held the key to the lock that could free the music in his soul. He worshipped every part of her being and longed to make her the center of every man's attention. There was nothing that he was not willing to do to make her see and feel just how truly beautiful she was...

When she decided to leave it was not because of him, though she wanted him to be a part of the adventure she wanted to take. She left because she wanted to be free and unencumbered from the ties that bound her to him so that she could seek out erotic and dangerous adventures free from any commitment. Her only ties to him would be in the letters she would write to him postmarked from the farthest parts of the world and free from prying eyes. Her letters to him she decided would be filled with so much detail that writing them would help her make sure that she stayed focused on every detail of ever encounter and adventure she intended to enjoy.

The thought of the journey to come frightened and excited her all at once. Her bag was now packed with just the barest of necessities a beautiful woman would need. Passports and visas, shots, books her writing journal and stationary were all she needed. As the lovely goddess, dressed in her semi transparent white sun dress that did little to conceal her incredibly sexy body, boarded the plane to Africa, she was met by a statuesque black stewardess who looked at her lustfully and said...

"Hello Ms. Jacqueline, my name is Lola, and your pleasure and happiness on this journey is my gift to you..." Lola looked exactly like the famous ebony porn star Nyomi Banxx,, while Jaye looked like a shorter version of another famous porn starlet, Darla Crane. "Ebony and Ivory" as they would soon call themselves in the afterglow high above the Atlantic.

"Call me Jaye, it's my pen name, that I use and what everyone knows me as. My middle name is Ayesha." she said to Lola with a nervous smile, for she could feel herself drawn to and her insides becoming moist as the beautiful African woman with the lilting French accent and rare blue sparkling eyes looked deep into her own beautiful bright green eyes.

"Mmmm, lovely name. But you remind me of that English actress from "The Deep". Her name was Jacqueline also, though if I may say, you are much more beautiful and sexy. However, on this airline we never call our passengers by their first name. May I call you 'Lady Jaye?"

However, before she could respond, Lola pressed her firm breasts into hers and grabbed her by the waist. She then whispered in her ear, "Ayesha is the perfect name for a white goddess like you, the one my people in Africa have prophesied will someday return, sire an army, and bring peace, love and understanding to our kingdom of Kukuanaland. You look exactly like the drawings of her in our land's sacred texts the explorer Jane Livingstone-Porter found and returned to England during the Victorian era." Which of course, Lola knew from her boarding pass and the knowledge she had gained days ago when she saw the flight manifest. After which she then made a series of calls back to her homeland and put in motion a plan for Jaye to be the the canary in coal mine to return her father to the throne.

The suddenness of that moment as their breasts met melted Jaye and her knees felt week as she gazed into Lola's eyes speechless, for her last name was Livingstone-Porter and her great great great grandmother was the sister of that famed lost childless Victorian adventurer. In the cramped plane, the sensation of their breasts pressed into one another and the closeness to each other was electric while they gazed deep into each other's soul, forming an unbreakable bond that now made them eternal soul sisters. However, the moment was broken as more people boarded to the plane and Lola led Jaye by the hand toward the first class section of the mammoth but aging Airbus A380 whose destination, Lubumbashi, was in the deepest and darkest part of Africa.

Jaye's mind was whirling with confusion as she was led by the hand toward the front of the plane near where the cockpit was. Her ticket said economy, but why, how and who had upgraded her? When Lola led her to a private state room, she was shocked to see that the first class room had a large seat made for two people.

Lola then seductively said to her with a mischievous grin, "I hope you don't mind a little company on this flight. You are my only first class passenger and these long 15 hour flight to leave me with many idle hours. I'd love to spend this flight getting to know you." She then winked at Jaye and poured her a flute of Mahala wine and sat down next to her on the luxurious seat that doubled as a bed. The wine had a heady aroma that triggered deep in her a primal urge to want to take this lovely dark woman in her arms and kiss her deep.

However, as she looked deep into Lola's knowing eyes she resisted the urge all the while falling under the African beauty's spell....

As Lola looked deep into Jaye's eyes she said, "Don't drink too much my dear in one gulp. It is meant to be savored, like a long deep and seductive kiss between forbidden lovers."

Jaye could feel her nipples harden underneath her lace bra as she listened to Lola and lost herself in the beautiful black woman's hypnotic eyes. In return Lola's gaze took in the sight of this beautiful red head whom she intended to introduce to the beautiful and erotic wonders of her homeland.

Lola was not just a flight attendant, but also a princess and daughter of the Kingdom of Kukuanaland's exiled king, which is where Jaye's giant plane was ultimately heading. Lola's kingdom, legend said, was once much like that of Wakanda, a remote, peaceful, advanced, prosperous place full of exotic and erotic hidden wonders that she knew no white person, except her legendary aunt, had ever seen or experienced. Yet, now it would be her legacy, as a young and upcoming internet journalist, to meet the powerful warlord who lorded over Lola's homeland, after which she intended to document and expose the handsome and dangerous general's military regime who was using many types of mind control and violence to rule with an iron fist.

After Lola had closed the door of her Private First Class cabin, Jaye lay back in her extremely comfortable first class seat. It was a shame, she thought, that the Commander was not with her to enjoy the flight. However, she pushed away that sad thought and buckled herself in and slowly sipped her wine as she aimlessly scrolled through her phone and tried to push the erotic imagery of Lola out of her mind. Before she knew it however tiredness and the heady effects of the wine overcame her and she was lost in dreams, and not even noticing when the plane taxied to the runway and took of toward the Dark Continent.

Before she knew it Jaye was running through a densely hot jungle, dressed in a tight white tank top and hiking shorts, with a heavy boots, army green socks and no bra. Her last thoughts were fear and terror as she fled from four machete wielding tribesman. They were chasing her deeper into the ever thicker jungle. However, before she knew it she soon stumbled over a rock and fell down in the mud near a roaring river. As she slowly got on all fours to get up, she found that she was surrounded by the near naked muscled bound bald tribesmen.

As Jaye looked up she could see exactly what they were chasing her for, as their cocks all pointed upward and out of their loincloth. She gulped in fear as she knew that she was now captured. However, as she glanced around she felt her nipples harden and her pussy get wet. The men, each of whom was at least 6 ' 5 " and rippled with muscle, must have sensed it too for they made no move to frighten her and approached her prone body tentatively as they tried to calm her nerves.

Jaye slowly rose from the mud and smiled with fear while each of the men gave her space but continued to block her escape. Knowing that she was trapped only served to turn the beautiful adventuress on as she looked around to see that each man was very happy to see her, which is when she decided that perhaps she had not been " captured " at all. Instead, she had found the soldiers she didn ' t know she needed.

For long moments Jaye and her captors waited to see who would make the first move. When finally she sensed that none of the men wanted too, for her beautiful white skinned body was seen by them as a gift from their god, she took matters into own hands and slowly peeled off her muddy wet top to expose for them her big beautiful tits that now ached desperately for attention. As she slowly twirled around she smiled seductively and got wetter knowing they were now under her control. After which she let her shorts fall to the ground and stood before them naked and ready for them.

She let them soak in the image of her naked and wet body and then came up to the beautiful one whose gaze she first met. She pulled him to her and kissed him deep white she wrapped her fingers around his hard horse like cock. When their kiss ended she then knelt down in the mud and slowly and gently started to lick his very very hard steel cock that oozed precum, the taste of which was heaven to Jaye ' s tongue....

As Jaye slowly ran her tongue over the man whom she would later call her " King " he moaned deep. As he did his compatriots came over to Jaye and touched her body. Not roughly though, but very gently, for she was a goddess of legend to them and they would protect her with their lives. Their rough calloused hands roamed her body and made her even wetter and she arched her back to invite them to touch her more intimately. As she did she took charge and motioned for the king to lay on the ground so that she could pleasure him even more.

Once on the ground, Jaye took his massive cock deep down her throat and caressed gently his large fluid filled ball sac. So much spunk was deep in him that she intended to milk every drop from he and his men. Their protein filled loins were to be her nourishment, as was her lactating tits and gushing pussy for them. Together they would feed each other as they taught each other a new kind of jungle love. The lessons of which, for Jaye, outside of this dream, would be more exciting, perverse and taboo than she could ever imagine.

Soon the touching of the soldier beside and behind her became much more intimate as her pussy lips and ass were spread wide by the next oldest of the group. The King whose cock she was worshipping was the oldest at perhaps 21, while the one who was now snaking his tongue into her dripping pussy was perhaps, she guessed maybe 20, With the other two being 19 and 18 at most. For Jaye, having such young virile lovers under her control was liberating and the stuff of every woman ' s dreams.

Time stood still in dreamland as Jaye ' s pussy was slowly feasted on by her 20 year old lover. His long tongue snaked deep into her as she rode his face. Her moans were deep as she felt his strong hands pull her ass cheeks wide, for another surprise now awaited her, the long tongue of one of the 19 year old. As his tongue pressed into her ass, it was all Jaye could do to not faint from pleasure and orgasm. The pending explosion of which was so very close, and which she wanted to hold off on at least until she could make her king cum.

However, their was still one more person who had yet to feel intimacy, and that was the 18 year old who, much to Jaye ' s surprise had turned his attention elsewhere and was being sucked off by her king. The sudden sight of him being sucked off by her king made Jaye even more turned on. Perhaps it was jealously, but the knowledge that her king had a male lover made her wetter and made her suck harder. Combined with the tongues in her pussy and ass Jaye soon picked up the pace and made not only herself cum, but also her king who flooded her mouth with his sweet salty seed.

As he came so did she and she gushed and squirted her juices all over the face of her lover below, nearly drowning him. However before she could catch her breath Jaye felt the presence of the cock her king was sucking on at her lips. She then continued to milk her king as she took the younger man ' s cock in her mouth and sucked him for just a few seconds until he too came deep down her greedy throat and filled her stomach with even more sweet man juice. The taste of which she would never be able to get enough of their in the wilds of Africa.

The shade protected all of them from the sun; but despite it they were all were drenched with sweat, especially Jaye. However, none of the men were repulsed by her perspiration, and after she was guided over to a felled log and laid upon its alter like structure, her four lovers simultaneously spread her wide and gently licked her, with the two youngest ones slowly licking her nipples that oozed droplets of sweet white nectar.

As she was milked, Jaye ' s legs were spread wide and held tight by her breast sucking lovers so that her king could feast from her ever dripping pussy and pleasure fountain. His tongue was just as long as the first one who had entered her, but felt much rougher, like that of a cat as it tugged pleasurably inside of her. While she was feasted on the men also took time to love each other, the sight of which only made her happier, for she had found what she had long desired, her own tribe, the one she was destined to rule, for here was a place where nothing was taboo and soon her erotic boundaries would be stretched even wider than her pussy would soon be.

Instead of fast and furious this time the love making was slow there upon the shores of that unnamed African river where hippos and giant crocodiles swam nearby. The danger of which only served to turn Jaye on more as she felt herself approaching another orgasm, the sight of which her four lovers gazed upon with awe and reverence. However, for Jaye, while this orgasm was nice, what she really needed was to be filled with the hard big black cock of all four of her young virile lovers..

After she calmed down for her orgasmic high, she took charge and directed her 19 year old 250 pound 6 ' 4 " lover to lay back flat on the log. After he did she smiled and in one quick motion mounted his massive cock and cried out in pleasure. Her cries were so intense that they echoed in the jungle. She then laid down on top of him and raised her ass, signaling the other one who had not cum yet, that she wanted him deep in her too.

As the 18 year old pressed his big long thick cock up against her sweaty lubricated ass, Jaye held still as she winced in pain and then pleasure as her young lover slowly pierced her tight bottom. He then slid slowly deeper into her as she bucked and moaned in response. Slowly at first they moved until Jaye was comfortable and from their the friction of their movements took control.

In and out of Jaye the men pushed and pulled while sweat dripped even more off their bodies and lubricated her stretched pussy and ass constantly. As they fucked Jaye she kissed her young lover deeply and hard when finally after the three of them could hold out no more they simultaneously exploded in an earth shattering orgasm so massive that it awoke the beautiful airplane passenger who was now shaking and convulsing in the arms of the naked Lola whose lips were pressed up against hers to muffle her moans.

As Jaye slowly fell back to earth she pulled Lola to her and whispered to her, "fuck me! Fuck me hard!!" To which Lola responded with a smile, with her back to her, undid her airline uniform, and then turned her naked ebony body around to show Jaye the massive cock she was blessed with as a "Androgyne," an African hermaphrodite whose discovery in the Kukuanaland police state would surely result in death or much worse. Upon seeing Lola's beautiful cock Jaye's eyes turned big and before she could react, she felt Lola enter her deep as they kissed passionately and lost herself in the love making to this beautiful big black androgynous goddess and felt her mind being filled with erotic images of the dangerous adventures that beckoned to her in Africa...

TO BE CONTINUED