Ralph and Danni

Story Info
Young college girl falls for older man's cock.
4.5k words
3.7
25.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

Danielle 'Danni' Featherstone was anxious to start her freshman year at college. She had worked and saved her whole life to get here and she certainly wasn't going to mess up her one chance. Being a middle-class white girl, she didn't have wealthy parents or the government to write the checks for her education. She had saved everything she could from babysitting, birthday and graduation gifts, a paper route and working in a restaurant during weekends of her senior year. And she had managed to save enough for two- and one-half years of post-secondary education at the state university in Indiana.

She convinced the university and her parents to let her check in to her dorm on Thursday instead of Saturday so she would have two days to search for a part time job before the other students arrived at school. So, one the first day of September, she checked in and unpacked on Thursday and quickly found a job in a local bar restaurant that catered to the university crowd. She was scheduled to work Friday and Saturdays from 6:00 until midnight and Sunday from noon until 6:00, and they even agreed to let her begin the very next night, since that would be the students first day back on campus.

Her waitressing experience helped her to adapt quickly, but her first night was still rough. Hundreds of excited students were happy to be away from Mom and Dad and back to their freedom on campus and were on a mission to party hardy. And they did. That night, Danni slept like the dead.

The Sunday crowd was much more subdued. There were families taking the kids out for lunch. There were people coming from church and stopping for a late brunch. There was an Indian professor and her husband and teen-age kids. There was an older black man with his son and two small grandchildren. There was a table of oriental kids that looked way too perky for a Sunday morning. But best of all, it was much quieter than the night before.

After a few weeks, Danni was having no trouble keeping up in her classes and maintaining a solid 'B' average in all of them. She liked her job and co-workers, but her favorite day was Sunday. Most of the Sunday customers were the same from week-to-week, and they tipped much better than the students. She learned many of the customer's names, and they learned hers.

One of her favorite customers was the older black man that was there with his son and grandkids the first week. She guessed that he was maybe just under six feet tall and weighed about 200 pounds. Since then, he came in alone each week, and told her that his son and grandkids actually lived in Springfield, Illinois and were just visiting. Since he came in a little later than the church crowd and the families, he and Danni were able to spend more time talking after the crowd cleared out. She learned that his name was Ralph, he was 52 years old and that his wife had died ten years ago. He lived nearby and worked for the university as a maintenance worker.

From the first time he saw her, Ralph thought that Danni was a cute little bitch. She was only about 5'2" tall and weighed 110 pounds. Although she wasn't a 10, she certainly was a 7 ½ or an 8 and her body, although short, was a 9. Ralph knew, that given the chance, he would hop on that pussy anytime.

In the middle of October, Ralph asked her if he could walk her back to her dorm after work. She agreed and they met after she finished her shift at 6:00, and walked down the street. Before they reached her dorm, he said, "I just live a couple hundred feet down this street. Come on," he said as he grabbed her hand. "I'll show you."

He led her down the street past a few houses that were subdivided into student rooms until he came to a small apartment building. "I'm in here. Come on."

She followed him into the building and waited until he unlocked his apartment on the second floor and then followed him inside. As she looked around, she was impressed to see that the place was actually quite neat and clean. Although she didn't think that any of his artwork were originals, she appreciated his taste in African art. She said, "I like it. And you even have an outside balcony."

Ralph walked over and opened the door to his small balcony and both of them stepped out on to it. "Wow," Danni said, "I really like this." As she was standing there watching the students walking nearby, he went inside and poured each of them a drink.

He handed her a strong rum and Coke and said, "Are you old enough to drink this Danni?"

"Well," she said while taking a big drink. "No, I'm not, but if you don't tell anyone, I won't either."

He feigned surprise and said, "What? You're not 21?"

She shook her head and said, "Nope. I'm 18."

He reached towards her drink and, while grinning, he said, "Maybe you shouldn't be drinking alcohol then, dear." As she jerked her hand away from him, she spilled most of the drink down the front of her blouse.

"Oh shit," she said. "I suppose I need to go back to my room now that I'm all wet." She handed him the glass and started to walk towards the door, but Ralph didn't want this opportunity to get away from him.

"Wait a minute." He walked in to his bedroom and returned with a tee shirt. "Here. Go in the bathroom and put this on while I make you another drink." At first she resisted, but since he had already begun mixing her drink, she went to the bathroom and took off her blouse and put on his tee shirt.

"Wow," he said. "That looks much better on you than it ever did on me." He handed her a fresh drink and she took a big gulp and then did a pirouette for him. He grinned at her and said, "Yeah, that really looks good on you, Danni.

They sat on his couch and had another rum and Coke, and as they talked, he slowly slid his arm around her. After her third drink, she was leaning on his shoulder. He continued to complement her looks and her defenses slowly began to fall. By 10:00, Danni was on a pretty good buzz and was feeling pretty good about herself since he had been complementing her all evening. He knew it was time.

He leaned slightly forward and turned towards her. He lifted her chin with his hand and said, "You're so pretty, Danni." She grinned at him, but before she could say anything, he put his warm lips on hers and kissed her. She put her hand on his chest and at first, he thought she would pull back. But as the kiss continued, she began kissing him back and her body melted into his.

He kissed her harder and slid his tongue into her mouth and she reciprocated with her own tongue in his mouth. He heard her moan softly as he slowly moved his hand to her breast. He could feel that her nipples were hard. She made no effort to stop him. When he pulled back from kissing her, he looked at her face, and it appeared as though she was almost in a trance. He kissed her hard and then pulled back and pulled the tee shirt over her head. She leaned towards him and kissed him again as he quickly removed her bra.

He squeezed her breasts and she moaned, "Oh yesss. Mmmm. Aaaahhh!" He grinned knowingly to himself and then lowered his head and kissed, sucked and bit her breasts and hard nipples. As he was lightly biting her nipples, he knew that she had cum. He knew that his time spent talking to this little white bitch was well worth it. He was going to be fucking this little slut for the rest of the school year.

He reached down and unfastened and removed her pants and her panties. As he laid her back on the couch, he stood and dropped his pants to the floor and walked to her head. She looked up at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Kiss it," he said.

Danni wasn't a virgin, but her sexual experiences were limited to fucking in the back seat of her dates' cars. She had never had her face anywhere near a cock. But this man standing next to her was older and he was black. She didn't know why, but she knew that she had to obey him. She couldn't deny him anything. She leaned for ward and kissed the tip of his black cock. "Mmmm," she moaned and continued kissing it. Then she licked the tip and licked her way down the shaft. She put the head of his cock into her mouth and within a few seconds had shoved as much of his beautiful black cock as she could into her mouth. Even though she had never done it before, she seemed to know exactly what to do as she began sucking and pumping his cock with her mouth.

As Ralph looked down at his new young white slut, he smiled an evil smile. After a few minutes, he said, "That's enough. Climb back onto the couch so you can feel my cock in your tight white pussy."

"Please," she begged. "Let me suck on it some more."

"Later," he said. "Climb on the couch."

She laid down on the couch and he moved on top of her and slowly slid the tip of his cock into her waiting pussy. "Uuuuuunnnggggh! Oh shit! It's too b-b-big." She wailed.

He ignored her and continued pushing his big cock into her tight pussy. "Aaaaggghh! Owww!" She yelled as he felt his balls touch her ass. "P-p-please! It-it hurts. Aaaah!"

He sqeezed her breasts and slowly began pumping her pussy, and in a few seconds, she cries of pain turned into cries of pleasure. "Oh yesss! Aaaah! Fu-fuck meeee! Aaaarrrrgggh!" She cried.

He pounded her pussy for more than 15 minutes while twisting and tweaking her hard nipples making her cum over and over again. Finally, he pulled his cock from her used pussy and moved up her body and said, "Open your mouth."

Without hesitation, Danni opened her mouth and he shot a big load of cum into her mouth and on her face. Before she could spit it out, he said, "Swallow it, Danni." She nodded her head and swallowed it down. He smiled as he watched the look on her face. "Don't worry," he said. "You'll get used to it, but I don't want you to ever waste my cum. Do you understand?" She nodded her head.

Ralph stood up and pulled his pants on. He grinned down on his conquered young white slut. He knew he was going to really enjoy using her body.

"Wow!" Danni exclaimed. "That was the best sex I ever had. Thanks Ralph."

"Come on now Danni. How much sex have you really had?"

"Well, my boyfriend in high school and I did it a few times and then I dated a couple of guys over the summer and we did it too. So, I guess I haven't done it all that much." She smiled up at him. "And none of them fucked me like that. Wow!"

Danni rested for a few minutes and then got up and got dressed. Ralph told her to wear his old tee shirt so she wouldn't have to put her wet blouse back on. He walked her back to her dorm and before she went inside, he made sure no one was around. He pushed her against the wall of her dorm and kissed her long and hard eliciting more moans from her. When he finally let her go, she wandered into the dorm as if in a daze.

That night, both of them stayed awake for a while thinking of what just happened. Danni knew that it was completely wrong and that it shouldn't happen again. He was an old black man who had a son at least ten years older than her. But damn, could he fuck! She never felt like that in her life. As she lay in bed thinking of Ralph, she felt her nipples get hard and she knew her pussy was soaked.

Ralph was thrilled. He had noticed Danni that first day when he was at the restaurant with his grandkids. He had wondered about her then, and even though it took him two months, he wasn't disappointed with the result. Yeah, he planned to use this little white slut's body all year long.

They didn't see each other all week. On Sunday Ralph showed up about 5:00 and had dinner. It was kind of awkward at first, but then they began catching up with each other for the week. He waited for her when she was done. As they were walking down the street, he put his arm around her and she said, "Ralph, I don't think . . . "

He turned her towards him and put his finger gently on her lips. "Shhh," he said. "Didn't you have a good time last week?" She hesitated and then nodded her head. He looked into her eyes and said, "Don't you want to feel that good again tonight?" She hesitated a long time and then looked at the ground. Eventually, she nodded her head. He grinned at her and reached out for her hand. She looked at his hand for a second and then put her hand into his, and they walked down the street to his apartment.

Once inside, he mixed her a drink and then quickly stripped the clothes from her young body. He instructed her to drop to her knees and suck his cock. This time, he let her suck it until he blew his whole load down her throat making her gag. After he helped her back up, he said, "I want you to stay here tonight. I want to fuck you." She looked up at him and nodded her head.

They each had another dink and then Ralph took her to his bed where he began fingering her wet pussy and kissing her hard nipples and soft breasts. She came immediately. He slid his cock into her and fucked her for almost 25 minutes before he dumped his load on her chest. She moaned and screamed like a whore, and lost track of the number of times she had cum. They both fell asleep quickly. He woke her up the next morning by licking her to orgasm and then climbing on top of her and shoving his cock deep into her pussy making her scream, "Aaarrrrrggggh! Oh fuck! Aarrrggh!"

He pounded her pussy and then dumped his load into her before getting up and going to the shower. When he came out of the bathroom, she took her turn and then dressed in her clothes from the night before. He kissed her and then sent her back to her room while he went off to work.

The next Sunday there was no conversation. When she finished her shift at the restaurant, he was waiting for her and she automatically walked over to him and reached out for his hand, and they walked to his apartment. He had decided that this was the night he was going to completely own this young white bitch.

After they had a drink, he said, "Tonight, I'm going to fuck your ass."

"But I've never done . . . "

He held up her hand and she immediately stopped talking. " I want to fuck your ass, Danni."

"But it will hurt. I don't . . . "

"Listen to me. I'm either going to fuck your ass, or you can leave right now."

"But . . . ."

"It's your choice, Danni," he said.

Danni's bottom lip began to tremble as she looked down at the floor. She knew she should leave, but she also knew that she couldn't. She wanted his cock. He had shown her so much and had done so many things to her. And she had enjoyed them all. Finally, she looked up at him, nodded her head and said, "OK."

He sneered at her and said, "OK what?"

She hesitated and then said, "Ok, you can fuck my ass."

He continued to sneer and said, "Not good enough now, Danni. Now you need to ask me to fuck your ass."

"But . . . . " She looked down at the floor again and then back up at him. "Please fuck my ass, Ralph."

He smiled at her and said, "Strip." She quickly removed her clothes. When she looked at him, his pants were around his ankles. "Suck my cock," he demanded. She fell to her knees and sucked his big black cock. "Now get on the bed on your hands and knees."

She immediately complied and then turned and begged, "Please. Please be gentle. Please don't hurt me."

He began smearing lube on her big white ass and his cock. He said, "You're gonna like this. And after this, you're gonna belong to me, bitch." There was once a time that if a man called her a bitch, she would slap him, but she didn't mind what Ralph called her as long as he gave her his beautiful cock. He climbed up behind her and slowly slid the head of his cock into her well lubed ass hole.

She screamed into the pillow, "Owwww! Oh fuck! It hurts. Oh, it hurts!" He slid his cock further and further into her ass until he was balls deep and she was openly sobbing into the pillow.

He gently began moving his cock in and out of her stretched ass hole and after a little time she began moving with him. Her screams stopped and he felt her shake right before she screamed, "I'm coming! Oh yessss! Yess! Fuck my ass, baby! I'm coming."

He fucked her ass harder and harder giving her two more orgasms before dumping his load into her bowels. When he withdrew his messy cock, he stood up and walked to her head and said, "Clean it, bitch." Even though she had never done ass to mouth before, she immediately shoved his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean. As he looked down at his young slut, he knew he owned her completely now.

Danni spent the night with him again and he fucked her pussy before they fell asleep and then fucked her ass again in the morning. He knew she was exhausted so he made her breakfast in the morning. He said, "I was thinking that maybe you could come over and spend Wednesday night with me this week."

She looked puzzled and asked, "Do you mean instead of Sunday?"

He laughed and said, "No, I mean in addition to Sunday. What do you think?"

She had an ear-to-ear smile and said, "I love your cock Ralph. I'm not sure I can wait until Wednesday."

For the rest of the semester, Danni spent Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights with Ralph. He used all of her holes whenever and however he wanted, and in Danni, he found a willing participant. Sometimes, she would even call him and stop over on Saturday to give him a blow job or get her hot white pussy fucked before going to work at 6:00.

When Danni went home for her three-week Christmas vacation, Ralph began planning the next semester. He told a few of his friends about his bitch and promised to share her with them when she returned to school.

On Danni's first day back to school, she called Ralph and begged him to let her come over. He pretended to think it over, but he was just as horny for her as she was for him, so he consented. That first night, he came in all of her holes. He made her beg for his cock in her ass and then clean it afterwards. He spanked her ass and slapped her tits and she loved it. During her first week back, she spent four nights with Ralph and he used her hard. He used handcuffs and a dildo on her one night until she was a screaming basket case.

The next week, Danni called and asked if she could come over Saturday afternoon and Ralph pretended to think about it before finally agreeing. When Danni got to his apartment, she was disappointed to see another older black man visiting Ralph. She tried to pretend she was just a friend, but Ralph told her to come sit on his lap. She hesitantly moved to his lap and as he began talking to his friend, he slowly unbuttoned her top. At first she tried to stop him, but he slapped her hand and said, "I've been telling Jimmie about your young white titties and he wants to see them."

Her face turned red as he finished unbuttoning her shirt. She never wore a bra when she was coming over to Ralph's because she knew it would just be removed prior to them fucking. So when her shirt was unbuttoned, her breasts were on full display to the two men. He began twisting her hard nipples and he heard her moan. That was his cue to take her shirt off and slide his hand down the front of her skirt. She first tried to stop him, but quickly realized he was too strong for her so she gave up. She was completely humiliated as Ralph made her cum in front of this stranger.

"Take off your clothes, slut," Ralph said.

She looked at him in shock. "But I . . . . "

"If you ever want my cock again, then take off your clothes, slut," he demanded.

She stood and dropped her shirt to the floor and then removed her skirt and panties. She stood naked in front of the two old black men. Ralph reached over and began fingering her wet pussy, and it took only seconds for her to forget all about being naked in front of these two men. The two men stood and removed their own clothes and helped Danni to the bedroom. The men slowly kissed and licked Danni's body. Jimmie wanted to kiss her beautiful lips so he spent a few minutes sword fighting their tongues in and out of each other's' mouths. Ralph was working on her pussy with his tongue which gave her a quick orgasm.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12