Ralph and Danni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the afternoon, both men used all of her holes. She became a willing and enthusiastic partner and was game for whatever they wanted to do with her. Their cocks were always in her at the same time although they moved from hole to hole. They made her beg for their cocks and they called her a black cock whore and a cum dump. She had never been called names like that before, but the names just made her hotter.

Finally, it was time for the very tired and used slut to go to work. Danni dragged into work and was inundated with returning students drinking and celebrating their return. She dragged herself back to her room and slept until 11:00 the next morning and then had to hurry to make it back to work on time. She felt pretty good on Sunday, but was a little concerned about going home with Ralph. When they arrived, she was happy to see that they were alone.

After a blow job, Danni asked why he shared her with his friend yesterday. She said, "I thought we had something special, Ralph. I thought you liked me."

He smiled at his slut and said, "I do like you Danni. And I know you like my black cock too, don't you?" She eagerly nodded her head. "But sometimes I'm going to have you fuck a few of my friends because some of them are lonely and some have never fucked a white woman. And if you want my cock to keep fucking you, then you'll agree. Do you understand?"

Danni didn't answer him for a long time. She didn't really want to fuck anyone else. She didn't want to be treated like some common whore and have to fuck other men. But if she didn't, she would lose Ralph's cock. And she loved Ralph's cock. She knew that she never wanted to give up Ralph's beautiful black cock so she slowly looked up and nodded her head. "I understand," she said. "I'll do whatever you want."

"I thought you would," Ralph said knowingly. That night, Ralph used his slut roughly and she loved it.

During the rest of the semester, Danni spent most nights with Ralph. Several times during the semester, he shared her with Jimmie and a couple of other friends. One Saturday afternoon, three of them took turns fucking her and then all three of them made her air tight and filled all of her holes at once. She had never felt anything like that, but had to admit that it wasn't bad. Actually, she wouldn't mind trying it again someday.

When Danni went home for the summer to stay with her parents, she managed to get a job in the restaurant where she had worked during her senior year in high school. She worked Wednesday through Sunday, and after a week, told her parents that she wanted to go stay with a friend from school. Since she had her own older Honda car, they agreed and she raced back to Ralph's apartment. He took two days off work and they spent the next two days fucking and sucking each other to exhaustion.

Danni visited her old black lover three more times during the summer. When she returned to school in September, she moved her stuff into her dorm, got her job back for the year and then raced over to Ralph's apartment. She spent most nights with her lover that year. They never went out together, but they fucked like rabbits. He shared her with many of his friends during the year, and Danni eventually came to enjoy her time with them. He even had her do a few small gang bangs with his friends.

And that's how it went for her remaining time at college. Her job gave her enough money to be able to graduate without student loans. She graduated with decent grades. And she had no idea how many different old black men she fucked during her time in college. She knew that when they called her a black cock whore, cum dump, bitch and fuck hole, that they were right.

But she also knew that she loved Ralph's cock, and would never forget it. She moved back to her home town where she got a job and eventually got married and had children. At first, she missed that wonderful cock, but then she realized that she would have to settle for the fond memories of her time being a black man's slut.


12