Ralph Wrecked It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At pools and beaches I was topless or naked where warm enough and appropriate, maybe a few places where it wasn't. Ralph had of course packed a couple cameras and took dozens of dirty pictures, now digital, along with normal vacation photos. We made sure we fucked in each country, over thirty in two years. My passport was pounded almost as much as my apertures.

All the while Uncle told me the details of his incestuous affair with 'Dar', which is what their father also called her. His sister visited him in Tokyo a couple times during the war, where they 'drank and fucked themselves silly', he reported, including the 'anal cravings' she confessed to.

Once discharged, Ralph sought success in Manhattan, opening a portrait studio and worked freelance for several magazines. His sister lived with him but after a miserable cold winter, she missed the South. Their affair was never meant to last, as Grammy wanted a normal life as a wife and mother. Before her departure, she took on the role of anonymous model, consenting to a series of artistic nude photos, one of which won an award for her brother.

Upon her return to Virginia, Darleen met a young lawyer, and eventually settled into the life of a politician's wife. having transformed herself into a proper Southern lady, no one would ever suspect her of such a wickedly perverse past. I can, however, picture my rather serious grandfather wielding a belt on his feisty wife at her behest, and satisfying her anal cravings behind closed doors. Grammy must have been quite resilient, having a prissy brunch with the other legislator's wives at the country club after a night of cock or who-knows-what-else up her pink-striped ass. Bless her for the strength and genetics she passed on to me.

Ralph, meanwhile, embraced the New York counterculture, first as a beatnik and later, on the fringe of the elite, photographing fashion models for various designers. There was nightlife, booze and drugs, and I doubt he missed much of it. During the seventies my mother visited him occasionally, of course leaving me with my grandparents.

Eventually Ralph moved back to Virginia and led a quiet life, at least until he met me and my twisted, 18-year old libido.

I visited Ralph in his later years as his health declined. I was just finished with the second divorce, this one from Ethan. I gave Ralph's nurse a night off and sat with the gradually bedridden eighty-year old. Each time I gave him tits to suck, and a long, loving blowjob, savoring the cock I first encountered as a teenaged slut. Even at his age with his gray pubes he could still produce a nice load. I cried for days at the news of his passing.

So, at the reading of the will, it was directed that I was to go with certain cousins to the bank and distribute the contents of his safety deposit box.

We met in the bank's conference room, and I handed each of my second cousins envelopes with their names on them, each stuffed with a healthy stack of banded cash, which quickly dissolved their anger at me. I got an equal share, but my envelope also contained a padlock key and two business cards. One was for a self-storage site, the unit number scribbled on the back. The second was the contact information for a private banker in the Cayman Islands.

After lunch the next day, I drove my SUV to the storage unit. I expected a cache of antique furniture, but upon rolling up the door, was surprised to see Ralph's old convertible, shiny and completely restored. On the driver's seat was an envelope and a large flat box; one held the title and papers relevant to the car, and on the box was written 'Open Alone - U'.

That box contained folders of photos, all large format;. In the first were artistic black and white studies of my Grammy, beautifully twenty-four and nude in artistic poses or simply sitting in a chair smoking, bush and bare breasts lit by angular sunlight from an adjacent window. An uncharacteristically messy-haired young woman unaware of her future with an aspiring politician, and the troubled daughter she would raise who would limit her own offspring to a single child named Myra. That child would also be fucked and captured naked by the same photographer beginning almost forty years later. In the second envelope the pictures were of course that child, me, in many of the same poses. Grittier, sweaty, unkempt, thigh-bruised legs sometimes spread obscenely. There was also a thumb drive, which I later found out contained our global vacation photos, taken when I was in my late twenties. They were honest portraits of both subjects: Darleen, my Grammy, a woman whose love for her brother knew no bounds, who risked scandal and posed naked for him to give his photography business a publicity kick start. In my case, a narcissistic, hedonistic, slovenly exhibitionist.

Outside the open roll-up door, sudden thunder shook the storage building. It began raining as I opened yet another envelope. In it was a DVD, entitled only 'View Absolutely Alone'. I decided to watch it right there in the SUVs second-row seat. In minutes I had the storage unit locked up and was sliding the DVD into the seatback player, which came with the vehicle but hadn't been used before.

Expecting anything from a rehearsed monologue to a triple-X film, I realized I was correct about the latter as an old-style, numeric countdown appeared. There were aerial, then street-level stock footage shots of Manhattan, the ailing city of the 1970's. The first scene was of a silk robe-clad woman on her knees in front of an erect, naked man, seen only from the chest down. It was my Grand Uncle, much more fit than when I knew him, identifiable by the USMC tattoo and more so his gorgeous curved cock. The thirty-ish woman, obviously wearing a long black wig, also donned large sunglasses for the occasion. She began deeply sucking my uncle's dick. Visible only from the waist up, she had a familiarity. I dismissed it, as she was possibly disguised celebrity starting or finishing her career shamefully in one of my granduncle's triple-X side projects. A complaint about the bulk of his cock came in a Southern-accented voice startlingly familiar. The robe came off at about the same time, and the now-naked woman began to face the camera. I leaned forward, closer to the small screen. I had seen those compact tits before, many times. Her nipples were large and smoothly surfaced, pertly backed by conical B cup mounds. My suspicions were confirmed. My adulterous mother, noisily sucking her uncle's dick, for the camera no less.

Tears in my eyes, I laughed insanely as I watched my horny mom also commit incest. Soon, her chin dripping with thick saliva, she arose and bent over the budget hotel room bed. Avoiding her vagina, possibly to prevent the accident of a younger sibling for me, Ralph lubed and fucked her harshly up the ass, exiting fully and slapping her frequently. After some over-emphasized grunts from him, the camera suddenly zoomed in on her stretched, gaping, reddened rectum and the colon-tinted, beige semen and lube emulsion dribbling from it like a bad faucet. After several vocally expressed. painful spasms, one that flung liquid onto the lens, the close up of my mother's ravaged anus and the glistening, hairy pussy from whence I arrived, faded to black. The movie then shifted to a disco with other actors, and I pulled the DVD out to watch the rest later, wondering if there was more of her displaying her wares and talents. Like mother like daughter; I'm sure somewhere there may be video of me topless in a frat house circle suck or some such debauchery.

I recalled my own thrills as Ralph fucked my asshole raw back in college, and the discomfort of the aftermaths that lingered into the next few days, causing me to suppress a grimacing smile each time I sat down. Looks like he got the hat trick, fucking his sister, her daughter, and her granddaughter. That son of a bitch.

I hadn't noticed, but the rain had ceased. As I moved from the back seats f the SUV toward the driver's seat, the silver-haired manager of the storage facility stopped his golf cart adjacent. He asked if I was okay, based on my ruined makeup and wet hair.

"I am just wonderful," I said, smiling broadly at the elderly man. It was time for me to head home, grabbing some dinner for my shy, college-aged son Caleb. He had moved in with me recently, after being raised by his father in Australia. I was ecstatic about the items I received from Ralph that day. The timing seemed heaven sent, if there is a heaven for the incestuous. The photos and DVD would definitely help me with my current campaign, namely Caleb, and the beautiful cock I had seen bulging in his boxers or beneath the sheets as I read him bedtime stories from Darleen's diary.

To be continued...