Ram'd At Midnight

Story Info
A mysterious night with Japanese wrestler Ram Kaichow.
9.5k words
5
1.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the wrestlers, trademarks, etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Ram Kaicho (Triple 6, Ice Ribbon, TJPW)

Ram'd At Midnight

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

A Commissioned Story for [Anonymous].

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

This story is set in the same universe as fics like Backstage Sex? Holy Shida! and Itoh Respect-Gun Rides Again. Prior reading of those stories are recommended, but not required.

* * *

Tokyo, Japan. 2022. Early afternoon.

Malcolm Laurence was a lot of things. A superb businessman, respected in the music industry and building a strong line of clients from the world of Japanese pop music and female pro wrestling. But he was also a clever man with lofty goals. And his target tonight was not just another piece of hot, young Joshi pussy but a trio of them as he walked backstage during a live event of the Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling promotion. Already very familiar with the company but that didn't mean he could let his guard down.

Approaching a door marked 'UP UP GIRLS' as he knocked on the door and politely waited. A trio of women inside that Malcolm knew were actually part of an outside Idol group and so therefore more heavily protected, from more expensive merch to an outside of house media team handing promotion. To be blunt, he needed to go behind the backs of their Idol team to be able to work his charms on the trio before sinking his claws in. It was a risk of course, not just with high value targets but multiple ones at that. But he hasn't gotten this far, and gotten into so many sets of panties, without taking the odd risk. If you could call fucking women in their backstage dressing room or in his executive office as just mere risks.

Heating the call to come in, he stepped inside of the locker room of the trio of beautiful Japanese pro wrestlers collectively known as the Up Up Girls. The three women looking like mid conversation but all clad in their respectively, vastly different in styles but colourful ring attires. Raku in a sweet, bright yellow dress. Miu Watanabe in a tight, dazzling pink top and bottoms to show off her powerful but curved body. And Hikari Noa, the self proclaimed Deathmatch Queen in a blue with black top and bottoms with plenty of almost bondage-like straps.

"Ah, good evening ladies..." Malcolm greeting in the native tongue of the land that he was fluent with. Almost as well practised as the smile he gave the three. "I'm sorry for interrupting you, I know you're all very busy."

"An American?" Hikari raised an eyebrow, looking him over. "Actually, you look a little familiar."

"Ah, yes! You're the one who has been seen with Maki Itoh a couple of times, right?" Miu pointed out while Raku just stood back and nodded like that sounded familiar to her as well.

"Yes, that's right. She is one of my more, well, vulgar clients compared to you three lovely ladies." He said, turning on the charm as the remark got a smirk from Noa like she understood what he meant while Raku let out a giggle before doing an apologetic short little bow. "Ah but forgive my rudeness. I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Malcolm Laurence and I'm a music executive. As well as handling some public relations and things like that for clients. And I know quite clearly you three are talented not just in the ring but with your performances as well as top notch Idols."

"That's right! Up Up Girls are the best!" Miu proudly said, smiling as she bought the compliments.

"Hey hey hey! We can't just talk business with any guy you know!" Hikari cut in. "Any interviews we do have to be approved, never mind any big deals like you're meaning." She claimed, although her tone wasn't quite as dismissive as her words would claim.

"Malcolm-San? This is all very sudden." Raku said, giving a cute little stretch of her arms. "But it would be impolite to not hear him out." She added, looking to the other girls who nodded in agreement.

"Well that's really all I'm here for!" He lied as he kept his poker face smile on. "You see, what I'd like to talk about is..."

Before he could say more, suddenly he's cut off not by words but by the locker room lights starting to flicker above them. Everyone in the room looking up as they hear a buzz from the electrics as if it's about to break. A glance to the women and Laurence noted that Hikari and Miu were rubbing their arms, as if they felt a drop in temperature and before he knew it, he felt an unnatural, icy chill in the air to kill the friendly mood. The final straw coming when he was about to speak, and suddenly there was a loud crash of metal from the corridor outside that even made the three girls jump on the spot.

"W-We need to go investigate." Raku suddenly suggested as she ushered the other women out and none of them had any reason to disagree, having been spooked by this series of events. "Forgive us, Malcolm-San! We can talk another time perhaps!" She called out at the doorway as the sound of chatter was heard as people came to investigate. Raku however pausing at the door to flash a curious look of remorse, as if this has happened before in her presence, before she rushed out to leave him be.

"...Fuck my luck." Malcolm let his act slip as he adjusted his tie. Cock blocked by some faulty wiring. He glanced at the temperature adjusting switch on the wall before walking over to it. "Huh. It is set to cold... But is this even on?" He said, tapping it with a frown. But with no point sticking around here now that his plan to nail a trio of pussy was ruined for the day.

And yet for Malcolm, his day somehow continued to get worse with an odd series of explainable, but unfortunate incidents. His car took forever to start but eventually did. Lights wherever he went continued to flicker and buzz, even to the point where the office handyman had to come check but there was nothing the matter with them. And even more odd, when got a spare set of clothes delivered to his office (ready to change into after his next 'meeting' with a hottie) there was an unexplained mysterious white 'powder' completely covering them to leave them ruined. Neither the delivery company, the cleaners or anyone in his office could explain it. It was like there was some sort of sinister, unnatural cloud of doom hanging over him since trying to score with the Up Up Girls, but that couldn't be right. There surely had to be some sort of rational explanation for everything that's happened to him today... Right?

* * *

The same evening. Midnight, at Malcolm's home.

"Well, guess you can't win them all..." Malcolm sighed as he pulled open the bed sheets and slipped into his nicely spacious, Western-style bed (compared to any sort of Japanese futons or the like). Having long written off the day as the worst of all bad days in recent memory. Wearing only his boxer shorts as he pulled the sheets back up. "But fuck me I'm still pissed... Getting cock blocked when trying to score three cuties at once is one thing... But the way it happened? From some fucking jump scare like a video game?" He grumbled as he thought out loud. "Let alone all the other shit I went through today... Whatever... I'll sleep it off and get back to proper, boring work tomorrow." He decided as he flicked off the light and rolled over, planning to get some sleep.

That was his plan at least. Only a few minutes passing before his eyes shot open when suddenly there loud, cracking static heard. Sitting up as he saw that the television in his bedroom had seemingly turned on under its own power. Showing just the 'white noise' blaring out and the screen showing just the mess of monochrome like there's no picture or signal. He reached over to his bedside table for the remote, assuming he'd maybe left the TV on stand by and it had auto turned on, but the remote wasn't where it usually was.

His attention was soon drawn to a figure stepping out from the doorway into his bedroom. Her petite but nicely curved form clear as she appeared into the dim light that the TV was providing. Eyes narrowed with thick, dark makeup surrounding the eyes, matching her lipstick, to contrast the completely painted ghostly face. He was a little preoccupied however with seeing the rather impressively sized and rounded bust of the short beauty. Her tits push out with the fetish-style black attire she had on, a mixture of some maid uniform and latex bondage gear of black with white trim. With plenty of lace around the midsection and at the cut 'skirt' at her hips with an opening at the front. Her legs wearing large holed fishnet tights but curiously for an invader she had knee-high wrestling boots on. The bizarre, but very pleasing to the eye, sight topped off by the bright pink hair she had that was long to hang down to below her tits and down her back.

"STAY AWAY FROM RAKU!" Ram Kaicho, the short in height but huge in charisma Japanese pro wrestler warned with a threatening yell as she stood at the end of his bed. The star who competes for Ice Ribbon, TJPW and more recently Stardom New Blood events pointing an accusing finger over at him as she glared. "I know exactly what you were planning on earlier on!" The bewitching and sometimes near demonic beauty of the Triple 6 promotion said with an unsettling tone. "You were trying to add my Raku to your disgusting list of conquests... You've already had Maki Itoh, Sakisama, Mizuki, Yuka Sakazaki, Hikaru Shida..." She said, sounding like she's done some research or at the very least found out about his behind the scenes antics. "That's more than enough! So you'd better stay away from Raku! Understand??" Ram said, sounding like it was a demand.

For any normal man finding themselves in this sort of situation, this would be a terrifying and intimidating scenario to see such a frighteningly dressed woman breaking into their home and making demands. Even if perhaps this did explain all the bizarre events he's experienced today, if there were such a thing as demonic, supernatural powers that she could have used to ruin his day of course... Right?

Thankfully, Malcolm was quite a bit more composed than most and had three distinct advantages here against the staring beauty across from him. The first being that he knew exactly who she was. Her unmistakable appearance with her face paint alone along with the hair style and outfit meant he knew she was a Joshi wrestler. Remembering her from appearing at past major TJPW events. He didn't even need to know the full story of her connection with one of the women he'd tried to score with earlier on to know this had something to do with wrestling and his conquests. He wasn't even concerned about how she'd found out about all those women he's been with before.

The second advantage was perhaps the most obvious one when he, not even intimidated by this all, stood up from his bed. Throwing off the sheets to get to his feet and move around as she tried to still act like she'd used some sort of demonic powers to not just enter his home undetected but had turned his TV on in the same way. Well, she didn't have a remote in her hands so that was a question left unanswered. But there was an obvious size difference here. He, being a taller, muscular and older African American and she being a tiny Asian woman. Not even all her staring and dark attire could hide the clear fact that she was outmatched in height and strength.

In the end though, the third factor about this was that with all the planning that the woman known both as President Ram and Chairman Ram had put in place? It didn't prepare her for staring at a hunk clad in only his boxer shorts and packing a quite clear, sizeable bulge in his underwear. Her surrounded in black eyes widening and her stance weakening as she had to clear her throat. Becoming flustered as she was being presented with more than a good, close up view of his impressive physique.

"Oh? Something you like the look of, President Ram?" Malcolm, as skilled as ever to take advantage of any situation, seized on her act fading. Alongside using one of her titles against her to show he both knows exactly who she is, as well as showing he isn't fazed by her unusual appearance in his room.

"Hey! Shut your mouth!" Ram snapped. Glaring back up at him. "It's not my fault you're just here in your underwear! Idiot!" She said, stomping a foot to show off part of her bratty side.

"Really... And what exactly did you expect, President?" He smirked as he looked down at her. Getting a great look of her tits being on display as well from the angle. "Breaking into a man's bedroom late at night like this? Knowing he'd be all alone... Sounds to me like you knew exactly what you were getting yourself in for." He pointed out.

"S-Shut up! That's not true!" Kaicho claimed, turning her face a bit and tilting to stick her nose out like she was offended by the accusation. "I needed to get you alone and make you pay for what you tried to do to Raku! Don't question my methods!"

"Oh, I'm going to question them alright..." Laurence said, easily turning this situation around to his favour as he stepped forward. "Because I think you know exact why you came here..." He spoke as he began to slowly walk around Ram as she stood now more defiant in place than any attempt to continue to threaten. "You did list off a good number of women I've been with... But do you know the full story?" He locked eyes with her as she ground her teeth together and stared back as he began to circle. "That they were very, very willing? That they come back to me over and over again for more? Oh, and the little fact that with me? I'm giving them the best damn sex of their lives with me." He said with a confident voice, making both a clear statement of fact along with a well earned brag.

"P-Pervert!" Ram turned her head away as he walked around the back of her. Her white, pale face no doubt hiding the blush of feeling his eyes burn into him.

"Sounds to me like maybe you're a little jealous that someone else was getting my attention. Right, Chairman?" He claimed, and just making a reference to the woman the Joshi fandom has called Ram the 'husband' to was enough to get her glaring at him again.

"I said shut up!" Kaicho snapped again.

"But I mean, right now? You're getting my full attention right here and now... Maybe you planned this all out, with this cute little outfit of yours..." Malcolm started to say.

"I'M NOT LITTLE!!" Ram yelled, getting triggered (and far from the first time) by her lack of height being pointed out. Curiously, as she yelled there almost sounded like a rattling of items in the room while the TV screen flicked for a moment. Or perhaps that was just Malcolm's mind playing tricks on him?

Moving in front of her, gazed over her with shameless approval. "I mean, if you came here with the intention of trying to freak me out or scare me? With that costume you've got on you've achieved the exact opposite!" He said with a handsome smile. "Those sexy, high boots... Showing off those nice, round tits of yours with that window of your top..." He complimented even as, continuing to be flustered she tried to stroke over her pink hair to try, and fail, to cover herself up. "And if you know my taste in some women? Then you know a good pair of sexy fishnet stockings always... Well, actually? Why waste time just telling you how much you and your clothing has worked me up... When I can just show you..."

Whatever plan she had left vanished with her aura of mystery when her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open in shock. Seeing his boxers being pushed down to show exactly the effect that costume along with the rest of her were having. His long, fat, black cock stranding proud and hard at the pint-sized cutie. A smirk on his face as he saw that same sort of expression, just without the demonic make-up, that he's seen plenty of times from all the women she'd listed off before. Knowing he was about to get a piece of another young, stunning female pro wrestler. Letting her just stare and take it in before he cleared his throat to make her finally snap out of it.

"Well, President... Usually as a rule of thumb, I never bring any of my Joshi clients back here to my home..." He explained in a far too casual manner considering the circumstances. "Too big a risk to be found out, I'm sure you understand. But since you saved me the bother of sneaking in here? I think you're going to make it up to me for that... Well, I'm going to guess that spooky prank from earlier on was cock blocking by you. And if I can't get a piece of your 'wife' tonight? Then you are most certainly going to be a fine substitution..." Malcolm said as he licked his lips. Checking out her tits one more time as he stepped out of his boxers and kicked them aside.

Ram's mouth opened like she was going to try and come up with some sort of flimsy excuse. Instead, she took a page out of his book and just stared up, giving a nod of that pink haired head before she turned and moved to sit on the edge of his bed. Allowing him to just turn and face her so that thick dick was in line with her painted features. Resisting an urge to comment about how her feet were dangling and not touching the floor as she reached forward. Wrapping her tiny fingers around his thickness and needing both hands to grip his thickness, giving him in turn a feel of how surprising (for someone so often demonic) her palms were as she slowly stroked him off. Gritting her teeth again as she got a feel of his vast size and tried to focus now that she was in this far deeper than she planned (or was this her plan all along as he claimed?).

Regardless of her reasons she soon leaned in. Parting those panted charcoal lips of hers and taking his length inside. An almost adorable look from her eyes widening again as her lips stretched. Clearly, she'd never had this size of a prick in her before as she was already groaning out with just a couple inches inside. Both hands sliding up and down his shaft as one palm worked over the base to the mid point while the other stroked off the upper part. The beauty making up for her lack of height with a triple team on his dick as she groaned at the head. Bobbing on the top part as she stared up. Once again showing off her impressive bust while her pink hair began to sway a bit as she got used to her lips being pushed to a new limit.

"Mmmmm... Not bad, not damn bad at all, Chairman..." He continued to tease her while letting out moans. Enjoying now nicely soothing and wet the head of the Rebel X Enemy stable is around his cock, especially as her mouth got bolder to slip another thick inch of him in as she got used to the feeling. Far from fully cock-drunk about him though as when he reached down and stroked some of her long locks back lifted one hand off to throw up the rude middle finger while the other hand stroked his length. Like she didn't appreciate being toyed with even as she slurped on his dick. "Ahhhhh... I'm a little surprised... I half expected you to have some sort of wild, devil's tongue in that cute little mouth of yours!" He added to further joke before he moaned. A naughty contrast forming as he noted that a ring of jet black from off her lipstick had been put onto his cock thanks to the repeated bobs and the saliva being planted onto him. Even with the dark colour, it still stood out against his skin tone to make the scene that extra bit hotter.

Glaring up again, she pulled off of his cock. "DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!!" She snapped, taking offence to the remark as her hands pumped along his dick. "I'll show you whose little! Idiot!!" She said, flashing an angered look before she dived her mouth back down. Almost instantly that expression changing to a quite familiar and adorable wide eyed one as she let out a loud, sinful gag. Pushing along his fuck-stick a little too far than her small, inexperienced mouth could handle when the fat mushroom head connected with the back of her mouth. "GAAAAAAAH! HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMM!!" But determined now, and in a far more lustier way than the so-called reasons she had for breaking into this man's home in the first place, she pressed on and continued to slurp up and down on this meaty American cock. The Japanese beauty gagging out each time she pushed onto him before sliding back up and dragging her lips along him with a groan. Her loud noises and the moans he's letting out masking the fact that the TV was still crackling away with static in the room to provide the light for this midnight encounter.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers