Ram'd At Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHRRRKK!! MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" The saliva was drooling down her chin from the constant gagging, but not even ruining her trademark painted ghostly white features. Just serving to help further brand his cock with her jet-black lipstick as new rings formed at the points where her mouth was managing to reach. Her hands now off his cock completely to hold his thighs as she plunged her mouth along his size with impressive smoothness for a woman handling such a huge prick for the first time. "GAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHLLLKK!! SSSHHHHRRPPP... GAAAAAAAAAHHH" Her eyes stared upward and not even looking watering up for a moment despite the rather raspy choking she's doing onto his member. His look back down at her, with a wide and approving smile at her oral skill, witching from that pretty face to down at her exposed tits. The gap in her outfit showing off that cleavage allowing her drooling spit to drip into it, coating across her breasts and a little bit of her attire for a bonus treat to the eyes.

"MMMMM... Wasn't the way I planning on spending the night... AHHHH... But I'm real fucking glad I am now..." The hung hunk said with a moan. Watching as the pretty features of the younger woman slid up and down along his meaty dick. Even in the dim light of his bedroom able to make out the saliva coating his rod along with all the temporary tattoos of her lipstick rings marking her achievement in cock sucking as she travelled down his member. "MMMM... And just so you know, President? MMMM... I plan on dragging out this reward of mine for you messing with my plans all night long..." He added with a chuckle since with some encounters he'd usually end up going until the early hours, not just starting things off at that time. She'd get to enjoy the fact that even with the age gap between the two he could go with the stamina and energy of a man in his 20s. But this was a change of circumstance with this being held in his bedroom for once rather than at his office or in a backstage changing room. And, he had the luxury here of not having to hold back his moans either so that there was no risk of anyone interrupting the fun. Taking his time not just enjoy this mysterious and darkly alluring wrestler, but introduce her to the joys of being Blacked.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHLKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Her choking continued on as the former Triangle Ribbon Champion of Ice Ribbon plunged her soothing, wet mouth up and down on this cock. The shaft soaked from tip to base in her saliva with just as much now coating her own chin, tits and top as she kept on this more than impressive display for not just a woman unfamiliar with taking this vast length and thickness of dick, but from the difference in size of the two. Her tiny mouth able to handle more cock than most normal woman could trying to take on a stud so well endowed. "GAAAAAAAAAAH... MMMMM!! HHHHRRRKKK... SSSSHHHRRLLLPP..." Even with all the bobbing being done along him, not a bit of the pale paint across her face was smeared as she used plenty of effort to drive her head up and down as her long, pink hair swayed back and forth. Just her lipstick being rubbed onto his manhood and even so her lips themselves not looking smudged at all. Perhaps his claim of her having wanted to get into this sort of encounter all along might have more truth to it if she'd picked out the perfect make-up to look at her sinister best.

Having let her 'prove' herself on his dick, she was the one eventually making the move to lift her mouth up and off from his size. A loud, porno perfect moan escaping her before she sucked in air and sat up. "Are..." She cleared her throat, trying to compose herself and get back into that threatening aura from earlier on. "Are you just going to make me do all the work here now, old man??" Ram snapped, trying to mock back from all the taunting she'd received before.

"Old huh?" Malcolm just smirked, not being fazed by her attempt to mock while her tits were shining with her own spit. "Tough talk from a little slut who broke in to a house to get some big black cock!" He pointed out with a rightly cocky smirk.

"I AM NOT FUCKING LITTLE!!" Kaicho snapped with a fresh glare as she stood up and her pink fringe bumped off his chest as her tits hit his midsection. Noticeably, she didn't deny the remark about her being down to fuck.

"Little. Slut." He repeated with a forceful tone of his own that made her flustered again. Especially as he easily pushed her not just away, but down onto her back onto his comfy, spacious bed.

"I'm... I'm not l-little!!" She half-mumbled as tellingly, despite the protests her mouth were doing, she didn't protest his touch on her body as he reached between her legs. Making her gasp as he pulled down the frilly, panties like bottoms she had under the 'skirt of her attire. Taking them all the way down and tossing them away to check out her tight but already wet looking pussy. "H-Hey! Say something, damn it! Don't just stare down there!" She cutely squirmed a bit, completely disarmed from his usual intimidating, spooky persona as his skill and touch worked its magic. Making sure to tug at her stockings to make just the right hole of a gap in her fishnets for him to enter. Leaving her just watching as he spread her fishnets-covered legs apart to show off that snatch more even in the darkness of his bedroom. "Not even stopping to put any protection on? Treating me like all the others I see..." Ram even remarked, which even made him pause for a moment to question how she could have known about how regularly he pounds snug Joshi pussy like this bareback. But his brain was locked, unsurprisingly, with the tunnel vision of leaving those questions for another time as he focused on pressing the fat head of his tool against the still dressed beauty's tunnel.

"I think I'm treating you like what you are... My little slut." He smirked, having settled on that nickname for her as he saw how saying it got another rather adorable glare from the usually satanic and mysterious woman. Able to make that expression vanish in an instant when he pushed his dick into her snatch and made them both moan out. Getting to feel the expected mega tight grip of her slick walls around his member, while her tunnel got made to spread out for a sure confirmation that she's never taken anything close to half his thickness, let alone length before into her box. His smile staying wide as he leaned over a bit, kneeling on his own bed as his hands held her by the tights-covered thighs as he worked himself in and out of her slot. Going nice and smooth for the moment as he knew just how to get a fresh piece of hot, young Japanese pussy nice and addicted to this thick, black, American dick. As she already knew herself from the conquests she'd listed off at the start of this all.

"AHHHHHH! N-Not so rough! AHHHH!! It's stretching me already! MMMMM!!" Already the hands of the beauty who has worked for Stardom and TJPW in the past were out to her sides, gripping handfuls of the sheets as she stared across her small and sexy frame. Those once again wide eyes were now locked onto her own crotch. Watching that big dick do the vanishing trick, and not from any kind of demonic powers either, of sliding into her twat to disappear before he pulled back to slip some inches out but never fully leaving her. "MMMMM!! You were going to do t-this kind of thing... MMMM!! To my Raku?? Unacceptable!! AHHHH FUCK!!" She was already moaning out and sounding far like she was close to hating this as the stiff pace of his perfectly timed motion was making her shift back and forth on the bed. Her tits bouncing within her wrestling attire while her long pink hair swayed. Sprawled out alongside her as she groaned and allowed herself to be fucked by a man she had come here, according to her claims, to save this from happening to her 'wife'.

So in a way, she completely succeeded in her mission (or at least prevented that from happing just on this night). Finding herself spread apart, on her back, and taking dick like this was the private room of a fetish sex club. Her petite body jolting on his bed as he easily used his strength to basically pull her frame back down towards him whenever he drove a fresh, hard thrust up into her wet twat. The pace already making perspiration start to form across her exposed skin but still doing nothing to remove any of the paint from that trademark pale face of hers. That delicious conflicted look of trying to hate this but the pleasure clear across her features a tough sight to rip his gaze off from with her breasts jiggling nicely and watching his own dick plough away into her wet and clearly needy pussy.

"MMMM... I think a little slut like you is getting exactly what you deserve... MMMM! For breaking into an innocent man's home in the dead of night..." He mocked even if he was a little right that she did have to pay a price for interrupting his attempted sleep. Not that he needed any real reason to stuff his fat dick home into some fresh, hot and pleasurably tight pussy. The repeated, firm thrusts allowing more of his inches to bury into the poster girl of her home Triple 6 promotion as they both got used to the sensations. "AHHHH... And something tells me... MMMM... FUCK... From how fucking tight and wet you are, my little slut? MMMM... This is exactly what you fucking wanted to happen all along..." He pointed out as anyone who was trying to properly intimidate someone wouldn't rock up in such a sexy ring outfit. Perhaps why he was making a point to bang her with her clothing on, just with bottoms hauled off so he could drive his cock upward in and out of her slot to keep them both moaning out.

"I'M! AHHHHH! NOT! MMMMM!! L-L-L... AHHHHH... L-LITTLE! MMMMM!!" She managed to sit up a bit to yell her outrage at the triggering words as she gave two middle finger gestures with an attempt to reach up to shove them in his face. Only to be sent back laying down as her body then arched a bit when he gripped her thighs and hauled her straight against his body. Burying his prick into the hilt whether she was ready for it or not as those rounded tits stuck out with a nice bounce as her frame kept being bucked back and forth along his thrusting shaft. So while she objected to being teased about her stature, she was making no attempt, verbal or otherwise, to deny the other half of his comments about her. "AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She panted as her head rolled for a bit, gazing back across through strands of pink hair with the sort of wicked, but in a more erotic way than just her usual sinfulness, glint in her eye. Her hands going back to clutching the sheets as she got fucked on his bed. No resistance to letting her love tunnel be resized by this older man as he buried that big dick in and out of her slot as she showed off that despite her lack of height, being a Size Queen was more fitting for her than any sort of darkness or 'powers' she's displayed in the past.

At this point in the action neither of them were noticing, or caring, that the only light being used to cast a shine on this sex was the crackling static from the TV in the room. Their combined moans more than enough to drown out that sound along with the new slap of his muscular body hitting into her crotch. The brush of her fishnet tights felt against his dark skin as he worked like a piston in her slot with his steady and experienced motion. Making full use of this surprise encounter to plough the mysterious but gorgeous woman balls deep like they've been fuck buddies for months rather than many minutes. Her pussy being that perfect blend of being spread open to accept such a thickness of man-meat but remaining tight and gripping his length so he moaned out with each stiff stroke delivered into her snatch.

That sex-drunk daze was snapped however when she suddenly felt the emptiness of his cock being pulled out of her wet pussy, and the already gaping aftermath of the fun so far. "W-Wait! You can't be done already!" Ram almost sounded like she was pleading as her eyes locked onto his still rock hard cock.

"Oh? So you've heard about how long I can go for with those other conquests of mine you know about? Is that the case, little slut?" Malcolm teased her as he made sure he was sitting back on his knees so she could check out his member, coated in her juices but that new shine not removing the rings of her lipstick from the first round of their sex.

"I-Idiot!" She snapped as she shifted back, sounding like she both furious and flustered by that new pet name for her. "That's President to you! Besides! If you just want to keep fucking, then just say it!" Kaicho claimed as she invited herself to move to kneel herself at the side of the bed. "W-Well?? Don't just stare! Lay down!" She demanded as she glanced at his dick. "I'll show you why I'm Chairman Ram!"

"Well, when you put it like that?" Laurence smiled as he moved up and now laid back onto his bed. His dick pointing straight up as he watched her swing a tights covered leg over as she mounted his lap and faced him so he could still check out those tits and that painted face of hers. "You are here to make it up to me for breaking and entering... A nice little ride sounds very nice." He added with a deliberately selected word.

"NOT. LITTLE." She hissed as she could barely reach down and guide him up. The next sound escaping her being a loud and very lewd moan of delight when she sunk down and stuffed his meaty length up into her snug, wet pussy. A brief grind down onto his crotch as he took a hold of her by the frilly midsection of her fetish ring gear before she began to bounce. Somehow managing to find a part of her usual confidence as she folded her arms under her chest in a defiant pose while she stared down. "MMMMM! Not... Little! MMMM! Not fucking little at all! AHHHHH FUCK!" She moaned while staring down at the man she'd invaded the house of and was now willingly fucking. Was she talking about her height not being small? Or the sheer, vast length of all the inches she was taking in and out of herself? Getting her rounded tits bouncing in her costume and now making her long pink hair sway as she got into the motion.

"MMMMM... Whatever you say, President..." He teased as he laid back with his head in his hands to happily let the stunning, mysterious beauty work her gorgeous frame up and down on his cock. Each pump delivered by her snatch getting him moaning as she struck down into his lap with more than enough force to make the smack ring out as skin met skin. A nice test for the bedsprings too as despite her petite frame she was finding the energy (perhaps the motivation too, knowing she was riding a stud who could last) to drive down nicely hard onto him. Taking him balls deep up into her slickness before she lifted up and let a few inches slip out before driving back down with an approving groan of her own. "Maybe you want a different title then? President Slut? Chairwoman Slut? MMMMM... Maybe..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK ME, DAMN IT!!" She yelled down as she grabbed a hold of his hands. The long game of taunting and teasing, combined with some damn good sex already, working its magic as she more forced his hands rather than mere guiding onto her top-covered its. Instantly taking up the offer as his hands dug in, using his strength so that the material offered no real barrier as he took a long grope of her mounds. Leaving her head tilting back in delight while she still rode away on his big cock. "I SAID FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU IDIOT! MMMMM!!" She demanded, licking her lips when her eyes locked down onto him as she dropped onto his cock again. Grinding against his member as she kept it stuffed up inside herself. His inches coated in her arousal while her exposed skin from her arms, legs and currently being fondled chest had a nice, sexy shine of sweat across them. Even so, still her famously supernatural-styled face paint didn't look smeared one bit as if she really did have powers all along, but was using them to make sure she appeared red hot to further motivate him to slam her. Like this truly was the game plan after all for her.

"MMMM... I love it when a woman is honest..." He said with a lusty growl as he began to slam his hips upward. Making the stunning Japanese pro wrestler more buck upward than bounce under her own power. Such was the superior force, driven by desire, that he possessed over the smaller beauty. Each thrust making her jolt upward before she dropped down with a slap while his hands groped away at her tits, still shaking in his grip. That long pink hair now wildly flying about while she moaned loudly in delight. A far different version of things going bump in the night here, but not having to be worried with what anyone else thought as he freely went at her hard and quick. Knowing there wouldn't be any interruptions as he pounded away into the sometimes demonic cutie mounted on top of him.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS... AHHHHHH FUCK! OOOOOOH FUCK!!" She groaned out as she bucked up and down. Not even able to properly ride him as much as she wanted to. Her body being slammed along his thrusting inches like she was just a living fleshlight to him. Her wet snatch gripping his dick as it nailed in nice and deep, keeping the loud slap when their bodies met ringing out along with the cries of delight. "COME ON! HARDER! AHHHHH FUCK! YES! FUCK ME MMMMM! FUCK ME L-LIKE... UHHHHH!" It sounded like she was going to insult herself with the dirty talk but cut herself off as her hands moved to grip his arms as she encouraged the fondling of her tits, but needed some added support as she got bounced along his shaft. Strands of her pink hair sticking to her cheeks, neck and onto the expose skin of her chest as the sweat left her costume sticking to that already stunning enough body.

"What was that now? MMMM... Got something to admit, my little slut?" He grinned, seeing a new weapon to attack with as she groaned from his rapid pace. That comment making her shake her head with a fresh glare as even at this deep stage of the action she wasn't breaking yet, in rather similar fashion to all the other Joshis that she knows full well that he's fucked before getting a piece of her. "MMMMM... I think you know what you are... And I know how to make you say it..." He said, before changing his grip as he let go of her ripe tits. Just so he could grip the material of her costume, leaving her gasping when he easily tore it apart at the front. Now his educated digits able to dig into her jiggling flesh and causing her to howl out even more in delight from the direct contact.

"AHHHHHH!! YOU F-FUCKING IDIOT!! MMMMM!! I WON'T S-SAY IT! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She squealed with her surrounded in dark make-up eyes closing shut as she moaned loudly and not with exactly any amount of shame to match those falsely defiant words coming out between her groans. Her wet slot slamming down over and over as she not so much dropped onto his cock but got pulled down. His pistoning motion leaving her soaking as it seemed like she was racing towards an intense peak. "OH FUCK!! DON'T STOP! KEEPING FUCKING ME! AHHHHH YESSSSS!!" Her head hung down slightly. Somehow sweat managing to drip from off her nose and chin but leaving her signature ghostly white face paint untouched. Even as she sharply drove back and forth, getting pounded hard despite being the one on top in this position. A further display of not just the size or strength different between these two, but the superior skill at sex the older hunk possessed over the demonic beauty on his lap.

It wasn't just a reversal of plans here with her breaking in supposed to intimidate him, but now seeing him in full control. He was the one being wicked in his own right as without warning, much to her starring horror, he pulled out of her pussy. "Oh? You won't say it?" He smirked as he quickly rolled them over. Leaving a position with him kneeling on the bed and having her be held against his body with her back to his broad chest. His cock teasing, and deliberately so, resting against her dripping twat. "Then I guess I won't let you cum then..." He decided, making her look back at him with perhaps the most fearsome look yet but not from horror, but like she was more now on the succubus side of demonic.