Ram'd At Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... Wouldn't... Dare..." Ram hissed but showed her desire by grinding her pussy down against that still rock hard cock. Dragging her wetness across the same rings of jet black that coated her lips.

"What? Thought I'd just threaten to go fuck your 'wife' instead?" Laurence said as even at this late stage, he had plenty strength to hold the fruitlessly squirming cutie against his prick. "No no no... You need to say what you are, my little slut... Then you can cum as hard as you want!" He said, making it sound like an offer she couldn't refused.

"N-Never! I won't!" She claimed while bucking down against his dick. "I'll... I won't!!" She whimpered as she closed her eyes, panting like a beast in heat before she turned to look at him with a sinful, smouldering look. "...Little slut..." She said in a low whisper.

"What was that? I didn't quite..." He began to tease.

"LITTLE SLUT! I'M A LITTLE SLUT! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK ME YOU... AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Her breaking point and loud self mock earned its wicked reward when in the next instant that big, pussy-stretching dick slammed back up into her snatch. Her legs dangling up above the sheets and body arching out as she screamed in the sort of filthy tone that not even seasoned porn stars could pull off. Completely suspended off the bed and mounted on that thrusting dick as it pounded into its new home. "AHHHHH FUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSS... I'M A LITTLE SLUT!! UHHHHH!! LITTLE... SLUT!! MMMMM!!" Her voice almost sounded like she was a changed woman with a deeper, sinister growl to it as her eyes stared locked at her newfound lover through strands of her pink hair. Her words getting further encouraged with one of his hands up to fondle her shaking tits again. The other down at her waist to keep her held in place so his rapid, hard pumping didn't just make her slide completely off his dick.

"MMMMM! Good... Little... Slut! MMMMM..." A basic, nasty, but fitting compliment as the black hunk slammed away into her box over and over to make the slap of his crotch hitting hers snap out alongside their lewd cries. Her costume-covered back sliding against his chest smoothly in part due to the more than healthy shine of moisture the older man had over her. Keeping up the stiff pace as he groaned out. Her slot still nice and snug even after taking all this wild action. Digging his fingers into her tit with the right amount of grip to stimulate. "Little sluts... MMMM! Get to cum on this big fucking dick! AHHHHH FUCK!" He said, more than enjoying himself even with the unusual situation of a woman coming to his home, whether it had really been for sex or otherwise. And showing that he certainly didn't need any thought out plan in order to show a Japanese woman the wonders of taking some big black cock like his as he groaned out and drove in to the hilt into her.

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!! I'M Y-YOUR LITTLE SLUT! MMMM FUCK! FUCK ME L-LIKE I'M... AHHHHH FUCK! A LITTLE SLUT!!" She was panting again, sweat dripping off her exposed skin as her hands as if they were holding on to what little of her mind wasn't drowning in sin gripped his wrists as he clutched and fondled her. Just getting pumped along his pistoning dick as he drove home into that already familiar love tunnel of hers. A torn wresting top, showing off her jiggling tits or the tears in her fishnet tights (and not just the one at her crotch) the least of her worries as she loudly, and now without any hint of shame, begged for more. "FUCK! YES! CUMMING! UHHHH! LET ME CUM! L-LET YOUR LITTLE SLUT CUMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAH FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCK!!" The starlet of promotions like Ice Ribbon, TJPW and Stardom's New Blood brand was looking like she was far more suited for a career in JAV film productions as she got driven up and down almost as stiffly as the thrusts up into her twat that she was taking. Her frame still able to arch out once in a while, sending her bust into his hand each time a particularly stiff pump got sent into her.

Malcolm was long past being pissed off about missing out on a possible foursome from earlier on. Getting his sin on in a way that might be even tougher to top than with an Idol group as he ravaged a mysterious beauty while she jolted and shivered in pleasure on his prick. Sweat coating his handsome, mature features as the contract of his dark skin and her pale body, even without counting the pale face paint, made the scene all that more hotter. Groaning himself as he continued to bury his member sharply up and deep into her soaking wet pussy. Losing track of time and not even caring that this fun had kicked off at Midnight to go on into the early hours. Pussy this good with a woman thought to be untouchable more than taking his mind off anything else as he stuffed away into the short stunner he was groping away at between pumps.

"CUMMING! YES!! GONNA... FUCKING... CUM... LIKE! A LITTLE SLUUUUUUUUUUT AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Ram Kaicho's eyes rolled upward as her dark painted lips parted, her tongue flicking out in both an ahegao expression and a fitting demonic one as she came nice and hard over that fat black dick. More juices flowing down his still thrusting dick to leave noticeable stains on the sheets to go with all the sweat. Her body almost twitching on his shaft as he made sure, and not for just his own pleasure either, to keep fucking her all the way through the most intense orgasm that she's had in her life. Leaving her panting out as that messy, pink haired head hung down when he finally pulled out of that gaping twat. If not for his hold on her, she might have just collapsed forward onto his bed.

But that wasn't how he planned on ending the night, or more accurately the morning now as curiously time seemed to have passed a lot more quicker than what felt like an hour or more that he'd spent fucking her. Using his hold to bring her to the edge of the bed so she could kneel at the edge. One hand gripping those long coloured locks of hers to tilt her pretty face upward while her chest heaved. The other palm furiously stroking off and aiming down at her as she stared and watched. No resistance offered as she knew full well what was about to happen, and not just from the intel she had about all his previous conquests either.

With a deep grunt, he began to shoot his thick, hot load across Ram's face. The streaks of spunk managing to stand out across that supernatural-like, pale features caused by her trademark face paint. Leaving her moaning as the shots hit over her cheeks, nose, chin and over her charcoal-coloured lips along with up close to the matching make-up around her eye. Even her bright pink hair getting stick with stray shots, including up high over her forehead where her fringe was set. Stroking away as he made sure the last drops of that fittingly generous load were dumped onto those exposed, lovely tits of hers. The branding of his load there on her skin still as clear as that all across her face.

"I-Idiot..." Ram panted, sounding like even after all of that she was still the same woman who broke into his pace. "I hope you l-learned a lesson from this..." She claimed as he let go of her hair. Watching her having to use her arms to keep herself propped up on the bed as she stared up at him.

"What? That not every breaking and entering is so bad?" Malcolm teased with a smile as he stood with his softening cock hanging between his legs. "Or that if I go after your 'wife' again I get to fuck a little slut instead? Because the latter sounds like a real winner to me!"

"I'M NOT LITTLE!!" She snapped, suddenly finding the energy to stand up and face off (as much as her height allowed anyway) with him. Even at the expense of cum dripping off her face. "And I mean it! Stay away from Raku! Just because you d-did this to me, doesn't mean I've forgiven you!"

"Easy there! Relax!" He chuckled, getting a kick from this refreshed defiance. "OK, listen. We can talk this out... Maybe cut a deal involving you... Her... Maybe both at the same time if you're such a couple." Laurence claimed. "Besides, you need to tell me how you managed to get into my home in the first place..." He started to say as he took a step back.

His attention broken when the TV in his bedroom, that had been flashing just static while acting as the only light for their fun, suddenly shut off with a threatening snap. Plunging the scene into full darkness. "Oh damn it... Hang on, let me just get the... Curtains?" He was about to say 'get the lights' but then noticed the morning sunshine peaking in under the bottom of his curtains. Had they really fucked all night long? Something seemed off about that. Especially when he lifted a foot off the floor and noticed that he'd just stepped on his television remote. That would explain his TV acting up... Or did it? Had it always been there? "Hold on, President! I'll shed some light on this subject..." He said, drawing open the curtains and rather shamelessly so despite him being completely naked. Finding indeed that in what had only felt like over an hour of action an entire midnight to morning had somehow passed.

"Right, so, as I was... Saying..." He turned around but found himself blinking. Alone in the room now, with no trace of Ram in sight but the door being slightly ajar ahead of him. "...The fuck did she go?" He asked himself as he stepped forward. Scooping off his boxers from the floor before putting the remote in its proper place on the table. He even took a moment to peer out of the door into the bedroom, looking back and forth but seeing no sign of life let alone any sounds of movement. "Well... That was..." He began to say again before he paused, looking at the TV. Seeing something hanging on the corner of it as he approached. Scooping off the frilly panties-like bottoms that Ram had been wearing and that he'd peeled off of her. "Well then... Guess if she wants these back, she can stop by..." He smirked, placing them over his shoulder like a trophy. "Or if she wants to stop me from banging her 'wife' again? She clearly knows my address... But something tells me that she might not need a reason to stop by again... Not if she's really the little slut we both know she is."

There was a lot about that encounter Malcolm didn't understand. Truly supernatural powers? Just clever timing and planning? All that he knew was that right now? He needed a shower. He might not have gotten a full night's sleep, but something told him he was more than fired up for a usually boring day at the office now.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!