Ramona's Sexcapades Entry 01

Story Info
Chronicles of the character Ramona's sexual adentures.
1.5k words
4.27
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an edited version of an unpublished story I wrote years ago, before my coincidentally having a boss named "Ramona.")

(Nude, Ramona tosses her shoulder-length, silky black hair. She casts her golden-brown, almond eyes at the screen and plants her plump, round, brown ass in the chair at the computer desk. She logs onto her blog site and starts typing.)

Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:30 p.m.: I'm horny, as usual. I have a dirty mind and so am aroused by nonsexual as well as sexual things. I guess you could say I'm a natural-born pervert. Hee-hee! Some of the oddest things turn me on. And I come a lot. I have a high sex drive and have been masturbating since I was 18. I do it so much that if it were an Olympic event, I would take home the gold. I'm a horny girl.

Here's how it started. One afternoon I was at a table with, Joanne, a girlfriend in the library of the community college we attended together. Joanne, who often described her masturbation sessions to me and encouraged me to also masturbate, was enrolled in a human sexuality class and had the textbook on the table.

After Joanne excused herself to go to the restroom, I started thumbing through the book and became especially engrossed in a section of the book on female masturbation. It included an illustration of a pussy, and I started wondering what mine looked like.

Later that afternoon after returning to my apartment, I entered the bathroom and decided to explore my body. After stripping nude, I took a hand mirror and spread open my pussy lips. I discovered I have thick pussy lips from which my clit pokes and curves upward like a tiny Turkish sword.

As I further examined my pussy and clit, I felt this sensation I hadn't felt before. I continued and went into a masturbation frenzy replete with much moaning, gasping and dirty self-talk. I knew from prior conversations with Joanne that the sensations that wracked my body was an orgasm. I squirted my lady juice so forcefully and torrentially it splashed the bathroom wall and formed puddles on the floor. My clean up included wiping the cream from my pussy, thighs, legs and butt.

Still panting, I then entered my bedroom and crashed on my bed. I needed to lie down after such an intense orgasm. Needless to say, from that point on I was hooked--like my clit. (Ha-Ha!) I've been masturbating--maybe too much--ever since.

Over the years I've used fingers, toys, fruits and vegetables--whatever feels good.

I usually masturbated in my bedroom or in the bathtub. In the years since that first time, I have grown more daring in my masturbation. I have done it wherever and whenever I feel like doing it: my front porch, my backyard, restaurant booths, public restrooms, park benches, airplanes, church pews (I guess I'm going to Hell), etc.

i have been occasionally caught masturbating. The one time either of my parents ever caught me masturbating was when I was 22 and enrolled in a university in town. I lived in the dorm but was visiting my parents during a Christmas holiday break. The university football team's star quarterback was Arthur, and I had a crush on him. He had a hell of a body. Woo!

I dearly wanted to fuck him but was too shy to approach him--especially since he was this popular jock and I was this weird, artsy chick and a closet pervert. We were just so different. Well, anyway, one day I saw him leaving the boys' dressing room with his shorts on. I could see the imprint of a really long, thick dick.

He said "Hi" and flashed a smile. I smiled back nervously and returned the greeting. We went our separate ways, but I couldn't get that scene out of my mind. When I returned to my parents' home later that afternoon I called out, "Is anybody home?" No one answered. My parents were apparently out on errands or visiting friends. I had the house to myself. "Good," I thought.

I sighed and removed my blouse, long skirt and French cut panties, which had a big wet spot. Images of sucking and fucking Arthur's big dick played in my mind. I imagined that he was in the room with me and that I was stripping for him.

"Do you like what you see, Arthur? You like me this way, don't you, Arthur? You like me being naked and ready for you?"

"Do you like my clear, brown skin?"

"Do you like my perky nipples and my big, round ass? How about this tight, wet pussy? Would you like to bang it?" I was getting hornier by the minute. I climbed onto the bed.

"You like how I'm sucking my titties, don't you, Arthur?" I smacked as I sucked on my nipples, which protruded like brown bullets. "Mmmh."

[Ramona's nipples are hard as she types this blog.]

I turned over on all fours and spread my ass cheeks. You like my tight, brown butthole winking at you, don't you, Arthur? I bet you'd like to fuck it with that big, throbbing dick of yours. Or would you rather fuck my pussy? I spread my pussy and showed him my swollen, crescent-shaped clit. You can take any hole you want. I'm your slut."

[Ramona's been fingering her pussy while typing. White cream seeps from her pussy onto the chair. Her pussy emits slurpy, smacking sounds as her fingers probe in and out. She gasps.]

I imagined Arthur's dick having thick veins, a big mushroom head and sliding into me. "Oh, Arthur. Your big dick feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me good!" I rubbed my clit and tweaked my nipples at the same time.

Soon, I was panting and acting like a dog in heat. I humped the bed and pillow as I continued my imaginary fuck session with Arthur. "Uggh! Fuck me hard, Arthur! Fuck your bitch! Pound my wet pussy! I'm a slut! I deserve it!" [Ramona rubs faster, more cream oozes from her.]

I laid on my stomach and my fingers worked like a hummingbird in and out of my wet pussy. My cream was flowing like crazy. I imagined it to be Arthur's come. "Come on, Arthur. Shoot that sweet, buttery come into my pussy! Shoot it!"

"Arthur, I'm going to come! Keep pounding my pussy!" [Ramona types with one foot on the chair and another on the computer desk as she rubs her clit.] "You're going to make me come all over your fat dick!"

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Pound my pussy! Oh, Arthur! I'm co-o-o-oming! Ar-r-rgh! Ug-g-gh!" I imagined Arthur's come shooting into me at the same time and our combined juices forming a puddle on the bed.

My bedroom door opened, and my mom caught me in mid-orgasm with my thick, white cream oozing out of me and onto the bed. She gasped and then closed the door. No need trying to cover up. It was obvious what I was doing.

I was so heavy into my masturbation session I hadn't heard anyone come home. Needless to say, I was embarrassed. I should've been smarter.

Later, my mom called me into the living room. I entered the living room with with my head down and my eyes cast sideways like a child expecting punishment. "Yes?" I ask coyly.

My mom, who resembles a gracefully aged hybrid of Sophia Loren and Rita Moreno, tells me not to feel ashamed and that she masturbates herself sometimes, adding "You know? Your dad's business traveling is often quite lengthy. If you said you never masturbated, I would suspect you were lying. Now, I admit I was startled to see you like that, but I was not bothered by it. And I don't think less of you because of it, and you shouldn't think less of yourself for doing it. It's normal."

Curious, I asked my mom how she masturbates and what she thinks about while doing it, and she told me in vivid detail. She also recounted some of her wilder sexual adventures. However, those are for another blog. Suffice it to say my mom is a freak.

Whew! I'm horny as hell from writing this. My dripping wet pussy and throbbing clit need some serious attention, and I'm going to finish playing with myself.

[Ramona, who's been masturbating while writing her blog, signs off her blog. With her eyes closed and facing the ceiling of her dimly lit room she masturbates, occasionally sucking her juices from her fingers. In time she frantically rubs her angry red clit until she comes, shuddering and wetting the chair seat. She gasps. "Oh, my God! Ug-g-ghh! Ug-g-g-h! Shit! O-O-O-O-OGH! M-m-m-mh! Sigh! Woo!" Trembling she waits to gather herself. She then rises from the chair and gets on her knees. Grabbing each side of the chair seat, she licks her thick come from the seat. When done she smiles deviously, being the proud slut that she is. She smacks and says to herself, "Yeah, there's a lot more where that came from."