Illicit Encounters - English Beauty

Story Info
A bored and horny Yummy Mummy turns to internet dating.
3.2k words
4.35
13.2k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rewind just over a decade, the internet seemed to deliver all sorts of new opportunities for bad behaviour, a time when Instant Messenger and Blackberries ruled, and also gave the means to communicate discretely, furtively and above all erotically.

Sharon was bored, bored with her husband, bored with working (albeit part time) in the family business and with day-to-day life in general. Fun was limited to time with her children and the occasional wild night out or holiday with her crazy girlfriends...and the thrill of the affair that she had been having for a couple of years.

Yes, he was too close for comfort, yes it was risky, and yes, her husband was the jealous type and being caught would have been rather a problem. However, the thrills of afternoons in budget hotels, borrowed apartments, and brief but highly erotic moments in her car, plus more than a few encounters in her home, her kitchen and her marital bed gave her the will to live and had reawakened her sexually as she approached her 40th birthday. It was an acceptable balance and she even allowed herself to imagine them being together properly one day, maybe, somewhere - and then, he hit her with the bombshell, he wanted to end it and sort out his marriage. She tried hard to tempt him back, and despite a few moments where he succumbed to the charms of her mouth around his cock and the feel of her pert breasts and tight pussy, he told her that it had to end.

Having spent a few weeks feeling sorry for herself, she took the advice of her friend; "the best way to get over a man is to get under another one," the question being how? Her life was very much compartmentalised - wife of successful businessman, mother of lovely children, village primary school mummy, stylish, smart and classy. They were well known as a family and business in the local area, so picking up some random buy on a local night out was not a good idea. By chance, she read an article about a new website aimed at married and attached people looking for lovers. Her curiosity got the better of her and she took a look. It seemed too good to be true but within days of setting up her profile, she was inundated with messages. Various exchanges occurred and she smiled to herself and felt a tingle every time a new suitor appeared in her inbox. Many were totally unsuitable due to age, location, general appearance or personality, but she decided that she would have to shortlist a few, and meet, and essentially interview for the post of "Sharon's Lover."

A few more days chatting via her Blackberry (which had the perfect feature allowing numbers to be kept private but messages to be exchanged in realtime) and she had a shortlist of 5 potential lovers. Her confidence was on a high - she loved male attention and had not been short of company in her younger years, but she had felt rather invisible for a decade or more and had slipped into a groove of looking nice but not sexy, in her mind at least. Her affair had changed all that, a bit of a makeover in terms of hairstyle and wardrobe started to turn a few heads, but this was on a different level.

Joe was a charmer, younger, good looking, sexy and a bit of a bad boy. Sharon was loving the flirting via messenger and agreed to meet him for a lunchtime drink at a country hotel a few miles away from her home and family. Close enough to access within the free time she had, far enough away not to be seen or recognised. It was a gorgeous summers day and she got herself ready, had a look in the full-length bedroom mirror and thought "yes...I'm looking good" Always a lover of fine lingerie, she chose a beautiful black lacy thong and bra, and a classic navy linen summer dress which buttoned down the front. Top button undone to show a hint of her lacy bra, and a couple of bottom buttons undone to show a little leg. She had considered going braless, her breasts were not large, very firm and she frequently went topless on holiday at their villa or the beach. The main purpose of her bra was to keep her very prominent nipples in check, and the thin linen dress would clearly show them if they weren't encased so she decided she'd better play safe and be respectable.

As she drove the 20-minute journey to the hotel, she reminded herself that this was a first meet, a drink, chat and that was all. She may not fancy him, he may not fancy her, who knows, but at the same time the combination of the sun, the moment, the fact that she had not been fucked for weeks, and the fact that she had masturbated in the bath a few nights previously as he messaged her, meant that she felt very horny. The roof was down, her shades on, the wind in her hair and she was on her way to meet a sexy, and rather naughty young man.

As she drove up the narrow country lanes for the final part of the journey, the excitement and nerves escalated. She parked her car and messaged him, he had already arrived and was sat in the garden with a cold beer, and glass of champagne for Sharon awaited. She walked towards the garden and sensed a passing guest clocking her...the click of her stilettoes and the sight of her slim figure and tanned legs obviously caught his eye, and she smiled to herself, as she pushed her sunglasses up to her hair and walked across to Joe. He stood and kissed her before pulling the chair back, ensuring she was sat next to him as opposed to opposite.

It was warm and sunny, a gentle breeze made it comfortable, and the bubbles danced on her tongue as they chatted and flirted. There was definitely chemistry, he was wearing his suit trousers and smart shirt, his jacket and tie had been left in the car. His aftershave suited him and in no time, there was skin to skin contact as his hand brushed hers, he reached to remove an imaginary bug from her neck, and then reached to kiss her...apologising for being forward but telling her it was because she was totally irresistible. She felt his hand rest on her bare lower thigh, the open buttons just revealing enough flesh. Each time he touched her, she tingled. Her nipples were definitely getting hard, and she could feel a familiar tingle between her legs. A tingle she had felt in the shower as she shaved her pussy that morning, and imagined Joe, or someone touching it again soon.

As their drinks neared the bottom of the glass, and conscious of the fact that they were both driving, Joe asked if she fancied going for a drive in his car to somewhere a little more private. Part of her wanted to tease and play a little hard to get, but she found herself replying "Yes, that sounds like a good idea" As they walked to the car his hand rested on the small of her back and brushed over her bottom. He opened the passenger door and made sure he saw a nice glimpse of thigh as her dress rode up. Sharons mind was racing, she was horny, wanted to kiss, be kissed, be touched.

Joe started the car and drove out of the car park and headed off up the lanes. He was not local but seemed as if he knew his way around. A few minutes later he pulled into a track in a wooded area, just far enough off the quiet road to be barely noticed by the infrequent passing vehicles. He undid both seatbelts and moved in to kiss... and he really knew how to kiss. Passionate and sensual, the kind of kisses that Sharon loved, the kind of kisses that made her excited, horny, wet, and the kind of kisses that she had enjoyed with her lover of the past two years. This lane was a million miles from work, her husband, nosy mother-in-law, the children, school PTA and her respectable public face. Here she was, with a younger man, in a wood, mid-afternoon, kissing and being touched, her nipples hard and her panties getting wetter by the minute - after a very shitty few weeks, she felt alive again.

Here she was, some 40 minutes after first meeting Joe, enjoying the sensation as their tongues entwined and his hand moved inside her dress and inside her bra. He caressed her left breast and teased her erect nipple. She had undone a button on his shirt and her fingers explored his firm toned chest. He undid another button of her dress, and her bra strap was pushed down, exposing her breast and bullet hard nipple. This was moving far faster than she ever imagined but she was in no mood to slow it down. His lips moved down over her chest, and his tongue started to tease her nipple.

"You have gorgeous tits Sharon...absolutely fucking gorgeous."

She replied "thank you...they like what you're doing to them."

By now his hand was moving up her thigh and he deftly undid a couple of buttons which allowed her to part her legs, ensuring he had easy access to her pussy which she desperately wanted him to touch. He was very sensual and moved up inch by inch as he sucked, licked and gently bit her nipple.

"Are you feeling horny?"

"Yes, fucking horny" she replied.

His finger was brushing over the lacy gusset of her thong and he said "You seem to be getting very wet...I like knowing I'm making you wet, you're a gorgeous horny woman...a pure yummy mummy with a soaking wet pussy".

His words only served to make her wetter and she moved down in the seat to ensure her legs could be parted further. He moved back to kiss her lips and his fingers hooked inside her thong and he started playing with her clit. Oh My GOD...this was what she needed...she was soaking, and she could feel his cock through his thin suit trousers.

"Shall I make you cum with my fingers you horny slut?" She had confessed during their risque messenger sessions that she liked a man to take control, call her his slut and taunt her. He was verging on being a bit of a bad boy, a cheeky sales rep who wanted to fuck an upper middle class yummy mummy who had a dark secret slutty side.

Being called a horny slut perfectly fitted the moment. This time yesterday she was having coffee with some of the school mummies, talking about uniforms, trips, fundraising and generally being bored to tears, and he she was now being kissed and fingered in a car with a horny, hot blooded young buck. He was right, she was a horny slut, just like the afternoons with her ex when she disappeared for a few hours, fucked and sucked, came home with panties that needed to go straight in the wash and the taste of his semen in her mouth. It was so bad, so illicit and the only person who knew was her best friend Karen who in fairness was also a horny slut, so they covered for each other. Everyone else just saw this stylish mummy in a nice car with a nice house and a part time job - if only they could see her now!

She writhed as his fingers started to probe her pussy, he knew exactly what to do and found her G spot with ease. Her panties pulled taut against her bare wet lips as he pleasured her, stopping only to remove and lick his fingers before kissing her mouth. As she pushed against him and encouraged him, he started talking dirty again "are you going to cum for me you horny slut, are you going to cum over my fingers...?" She felt her orgasm building and moaned loudly as it ripped through her body. OMG, she felt breathless, her body on fire, and her pussy and panties felt soaked. She remembered how she never used to be able to cum with a new lover on the first few occasions, and marvelled that that was clearly in the past!

Joe gave her his wet fingers to lick clean, smiling at her and reminding her again how slutty that looked. She kissed him and started teasing his cock through his trousers. She looked at him coyly and said "your cock feels rather hard, would you like me to undo your trousers and touch him properly." She did not wait for an answer and in seconds she had his gorgeous meaty young cock in her hand, gently wanking it before instinctively doing what 99% of men love, and taking it in her mouth.

Joe reclined his seat and ran his fingers though her long wavy hair as she fellated him. It felt and tasted divine. He removed her sunglasses and placed them on the dash and she knelt on the seat to allow her to take him fully in her mouth. She loved sucking cock, loved the fact that men liked it so much, and she loved the feeling of a cock growing hard in her mouth before placing it inside her, or allowing it to erupt in her mouth.

Past lovers had told her she was very good, and Joe seemed to be of the same opinion. The more she sucked and the harder he got, the wetter and hungrier her pussy felt. When things started hotting up earlier, she envisaged being fingered and possibly wanking or sucking his cock, probably making him cum. She imagined planning another date in a hotel and allowing him to go further, to make love to her..ok maybe not make love, but to fuck her. The sensation of his rock-hard thick cock, (it felt perfect, long but not scary, thick and smoothly shaved) threw all those earlier thoughts out of the window. She was like a woman possessed, a pure slut, wanking him off or even sucking him dry was not enough, Sharon wanted, needed, and had to have this gorgeous cock inside her.

"Please fuck me Joe - I want you to fuck me now." The back seat gave a better opportunity to move freely, and she lifted her dress up, straddled him, and pulled her lacy black panties aside (a little tip ladies - keeping panties on is far more erotic but also more practical than getting semen stains on an expensive linen dress). Joe had undone her dress and bra and started pinching her nipples as she held his cock and rubbed her clit with his knob.

"Sit on my cock you dirty little slut, I want to fuck your tight wet married pussy"

She smiled at him and said "This is so naughty, We were only meeting for a drink and now your cock is getting covered by my pussy juices."

She knew she should not be fucking him bareback, but it felt so good. Her husband was not allowed to fuck her, he got wanked off occasionally if she felt charitable, so she had to secretly sort out contraception when she started her previous affair - a few months on the pill and then a IUD to allegedly "resolve her irregular periods" meant that she had enjoyed many bareback sessions with her ex, and could now just think "fuck it" as she impaled herself on Joe's beautiful cock.

She loved the sensation of a nice thick cock filling her tight pussy, and loved sliding up and down so that his knob slipped out and then re-entered her each time, brushing over her clitoris and maximising the sensation. He was sucking her nipples in turn and his hands gripped her buttocks, as she rode him. His knob felt amazing, his foreskin pulled right back and his girth gripped by her taut muscles. He loved the sensation as she alternated between rocking against his cock, her clitoris pressed against the base of his shaft, and sliding up and down.

Joe kept telling her how good it felt and how tight she was. She told him she wanted to make him cum hard, and he asked where she wanted it. She was feeling in a particularly raunchy mood and moved to kiss his neck and whispered that she wanted to feel him cum deep in her pussy so that she could feel him inside her as she drove home. He was getting close and she kissed him passionately as she upped the tempo as she felt her own orgasm building. She loved the sensation of nearly climaxing and then feeling a man erupt inside her, knowing that the sensation of his hot creamy cum spurting against her cervix would tip her over the edge. She was not quite a squirter, but could feel a surge of wetness as she came. Joe commented how wet she felt as they shared their first orgasm and she flopped against him, drained as his erection subsided before she climbed off, positioning her lovely Agent Provocateur panties back over her swollen, wet, cum-filled pussy.

Joe leant back and told her she was "an amazing fuck" and she smiled and leant over to lick and suck the remains of their orgasm from his cock. She gave him a cheeky look and said she hoped to enjoy another amazing fuck with him soon. Time was pressing on and she realised she need ed to go. Mother-in-Law was having the children from school, but she needed to get home, change her panties and wipe the cum from her pussy.

Upon arriving back at her car, they shared a brief kiss, and she headed off, the endorphins and adrenalin surging around her body, and her pussy wet and tingling with a gorgeous post fuck feeling. She arrived home and went to the ensuite and pulled her dress up and cum stained panties down - the black lace contrasting with Joe's copious gift. She was in a very naughty mood and took a photo of her wet panties, sent it to Joe with the caption "Bad Boy", followed by "I like bad boys with gorgeous cocks, hope you don't leave me wanting more."

She wiped herself with a damp flannel, (a shower would raise suspicion should her husband return from work) and put on a more sensible pair of black panties from the drawer, taking the cum stained ones with a load of other dark washing down to the washing machine, destroying all evidence of her slutty, horny and thrilling afternoon.

Joe replied to her message saying he hoped to be a bad boy again soon, and that he would be in touch. She smiled and tingled, yes she definitely wanted more of him, but had also arranged to meet 4 others over the next week or so and had promised herself she would meet them all before deciding on who she wanted. The whole process was exciting her greatly, and as she watched the washing start its cycle, her Blackberry flashed a message "Hi Sharon, It's Andy, hope you've had a great day, can't wait to meet you tomorrow." She smiled and replied "Hi Andy, not a bad day thanks, see you tomorrow at 1pm as arranged, can't wait! S xx"