Ramsay Futa Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother's love is forever.
7.8k words
4.91
4.3k
5
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan Ramsay was in her bedroom, watching lesbian incest porn videos. She was wearing black jeans and a black and white striped shirt. Currently, her left hand was down her pants, stroking her cock slowly.

"Fuck," Megan said. She proceeded to remove her pants and panties, revealing her big thick cock. She moaned louder as she continued to stroke her cock. She then removed her shirt and bra. She was now fully naked. She continued to stroke her cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk," she moaned as she rocked her head back and screamed. Her cumshot surged through her body and exploded from her cock, coating her body and hands. She collapsed on the bed, drained of her own ejaculate. She looked down at her hands, which were covered in her own semen. "Mmmmmm. I wonder how it tastes." She brought her own hand to her mouth and began to lick off the ejaculate. Her eyes widened at the delicious sensation she was experiencing. "Tastes soooooo gooooood." She then looked down at her own cock which was now fully erect again.

She rubbed it up and down the shaft and then smiled at her cock. She stuck her tongue out and pressed it against the underside of her cock. For a short second, she hesitated but she wanted this more than ever. She proceeded to plunge her cock into her own mouth and began to suck on it slowly.

Oh fuck, Megan thought. I can't believe I'm sucking on my own cock. It feels soooooo gooooood. Megan wanted to stop, but her body had more plans for her. She whimpered softly as she felt her own hands travel down to her shaft and balls.

Her left hand playfully squeezed her shaft, while her right hand rubbed and fondled her balls, occasionally slipping a pinky finger into her own ass.

Megan then popped her cock out of her own mouth and began to lick and kiss the penal slit. This caused her to moan and her cock to twitch in excitement. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep herself from cumming for much longer. She felt her body pass the point of no return and knew she was going to come soon.

In anticipation and in an effort to not waste anything, Megan moved her hands up to the back of her own head. Almost instantly, she slammed her cock down her own throat and she began to cum inside her mouth.

"Mmmmphfffff," Megan said as she felt her own cumshot surging through her body and into her mouth. She couldn't stop herself from cumming. As she came, the feeling of her mouth on her own cock would make her cum even more. She could feel her mouth filling up fast.

"Gggfff Mmmppphhh," Megan cried out. She didn't realize that she had so much cum. She was struggling to breathe. She was going to puke soon, as her cock was pounding her gag reflex over and over again.

As her second orgasm shot through her body, she puked saliva on her cock. However, she didn't seem to care, as she continued to suck and slurp on her own cock. Soon, it became a full-on race. The cumshots vs. the puke. Sometimes they would alternate between; first Megan's cum, then her puke, then her cum again, and other times, they would occur at the same time. Megan was too lost in her own pleasure to care about either. Soon, her room began to stink of cum, and spit.

She was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't realize that she was being watched by her younger sister Holly.

6 hours ago.......

Holly had been sitting in the living room, watching her mother Tana and grandmother Helen dping her youngest sister Tilly. Occasionally, her mother and grandmother would give her a little kiss, a little handjob, and sometimes Tilly would suck on her cock. But Holly wanted something else. She wanted to fuck someone. Not just anyone; her older sister Megan. She knew that Megan was in her bedroom, so she headed upstairs and towards the bedroom door. She noticed the door was slightly open and unlocked. She knew Megan would never leave the door unlocked. She peeked inside and her eyes widened as she saw the sight before her. Her own sister, Megan, was lying on her bed and sucking herself off. Holly couldn't believe this was happening in front of her own eyes.

"Oh my god," Holly whispered, making sure that Megan didn't hear her voice. Holly then noticed. Megan's huge mirror, which was in the middle of the room, gave Megan the ability to see anyone who was standing in the doorway. Holly covered her mouth, but she saw she didn't have to worry. Megan's eyes were closed as she relished the pleasure of sucking on her own cock.

Holly was getting more turned on by this than she'd ever been before. She carefully, as she didn't want to be noticed, unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and pulled them down along with her own panties. She looked down at her own cock, which to her excitement, was already rock hard and erect. She began to stroke it slowly and gently, moaning Megan's name as she did.

"Megan," Holly moaned. "Ohhhhhhhh Meggy. I have been in love with you for so long. I wish we could get married and have children with each other. Oh Meggy. I don't care that you're my sister. I want you. Only you."

Back to present....

Holly was stroking her cock more, as she watched Megan suck herself off. Neither girl knew that she was doing it in the same room. Soon, Holly covered her mouth and let out a muffled scream as she shot her cum onto the doorknob. Once her orgasm had subsided, she pulled her panties and pants back up, zipped them up and buttoned them. On very shaky legs, she headed to her own room.

At that moment, Megan had her tenth and final orgasm. She sucked herself clean and then sucked all of the mess she left on her bed. She removed the linen and replaced it with new, warm, dry ones. It was like nothing had happened. Unfortunately for Megan, someone had seen. That someone had left something special on the doorknob. Tana came upstairs and noticed the white fluid on the doorknob. She shook her head and began to knock on the door.

"Megan?" Tana said. "Supper will be ready in 10 minutes. No earlier. No later." Tana then proceeded back downstairs. Megan opened her door and looked at the doorknob. She, like her mother, saw the fluid covering it. However, she knew this was the fluid of her own little sister Holly.

Meanwhile, Holly was lying on her bed, stroking her cock slowly. She looked over and smiled as she saw her favorite toy, Faye. Faye was a medium sized fur covered sexdoll that Holly had been fooling around with for many months. She would only use 'her' when she was completely alone. Now she was alone. And very horny.

She looked at Faye and smiled. "Hey there sexy," she said, in her normal voice. "You ready to be fucked hard by my big cock?"

Since it was a sexdoll, it's arms and legs could move around as well as its head. Holly moved Faye's head up and down, as if she was approving this.

"Good girl," Holly said as she rubbed her cock against the oral opening of 'Faye'. Without wasting time, she shoved her entire cock down Faye's throat. Holly moaned as she humped Faye's throat and smiled at her. "Fuck Megan. You are such a dirty little girl."

Well this was again one of those days that she was alone and shared sexual feelings with herself about her older sister, but well like fate has its own way, she was not alone like she wished for it. Megan then entered the room and proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse with her own sister. They didn't know that someone else was watching them. Holly's bedroom door was still closed but there was one pair of eyes who used the keyhole to see what was connected with those strange sounds that came from Holly's room.

The Voyeur on the other side of the door was no one else as Tana's youngest daughter and both Megan's and Holly's little sister, Tilly. First, she watched with curiosity, but then as a secret watcher, she followed the scene.

"What for a nice show" she said silently to herself as her hands reached down to her pants and opened them.

Well Tilly shouldn't be home at this moment but her friend Phoebe was out of town and the others are busy with their own stuff and so she decided to return home. And now she was the witness of this hot show.

She managed to pull her pants down to a point where she could escape when there was trouble and of course she could play with her cock. And her member got stiff as she saw the game her sisters were playing before they decided to enter the bed.

Her hand moved first slowly up and down but with each moment she watched both her sisters playing, she moved with more energy.

Without knowing that Tilly was peeping on them, Megan finished her sucking on Holly's cock and finally moved into the 69 position.

"I like the view of your cock, Meggy. And it gets harder with each day we play our little secret game." Holly said and then spread her sister's legs and started to suck.

First her tongue stroked gently over the head and the entrance of the penal slit and then she turned the movements into faster and rougher rhythms of sucking and slurping noisily.

That makes her older sister moan, and like their first sexual experience, Megan got more turned on. She turned into a little sex kitten when it came to the incestuous games she played with her sister. And she masturbated a lot, like her sister taught her the best way and the perfect methods. And at this point, she was a quick and fast learner.

The older sister lowered her head and started to suck the cock of her little sister again, and they managed to release one climax following the next, to both of them. Between their moaning and hard breathing, they tried to drink the juices. But it got really hard, when their stamina had no point to recover.

Megan and Holly then proceeded to kiss each other, tasting each other's juices.

On the other side of the door, there was a good view and of course a perfect peepshow for Tilly who was beating her meat. She tried to be quiet, but for her, it was hard too. So, it was good for her that both of her sisters were loud enough that they wouldn't notice her.

Tilly masturbated often, but it was difficult to control her climax. And after a short time, she came. In perfect timing, while her two sisters moaned loud together, she shot her sperm with a groan from herself at the door.

She rubbed her dick till the last drop of cum was wasted, and afraid that they would bust her, she left the door and headed back to her room, but still rapt in her mind, where she could see the things that happened.

Maybe she would get a chance to play the same way with her oldest sister like she played with her younger sister. But this had to happen with good timing, and it needed some preparations. But maybe she will play first with her oldest sister Megan. She seemed to be really good at those games.

Without knowing what happened behind the door, Megan and Holly reached their final climax together. Both covered the bed with their juices. Or mostly, Holly stained the bed of her sister with her juices.

After that, they started to catch their breath. They looked at their smeared faces and started to lick the juices off each other's faces, and after that they got dressed and cleaned the room together, so that there was no clue what had happened.

Unfortunately for them, they were watched. And their secret is not a secret anymore. But this was something they didn't know. And so they got back to their work.

Tilly, on the other hand, knew now everything. She already had known that Megan had been fucking Holly, but not that Holly had been fucking Megan. Now, she started to think about how she could use it. But she forgot that she lost something at the door. Something that may give someone a clue that there was someone who had seen everything. But, this was once again the unknown ways of fate.

Holly somehow didn't notice the sperm on the underside of the door that led to Megan's bedroom. But there was someone who noticed it. First she thought it was something strange, but on a second viewing, she started to remember something.

Well the one who noticed the sperm on the door was Megan Ramsay and she somehow knew who left that on her door, her youngest sister, Tilly Ramsay.

She sneaked into the direction of Tilly's room and looked, like she did, through the keyhole and noticed that she was home. First Megan's thoughts rush again to the point when she first noticed the white stuff on the front side of the door, but then she noticed something different. She then caught a glimpse of the again erected member of her little sister.

And she saw what Tilly was doing. She moved her hand up and down on her little penis. With each movement of her hand that Megan could see, her own cock started to get aroused and began to harden. Automatically her hand moved to her own rock hard cock, from the lesbian games before, and start to rub it. Like her little sister showed her.

Meanwhile at the moment, Tana noticed that there was nothing to eat in the House. She looked in the refrigerator and decided that it would be best, if she went shopping and bought some goods.

"Megan, I've got to go to the supermarket and get some stuff to eat. Don't mess around in the house okay." She shouted and waited for a reply.

Ripped out of the sexual view, Megan stopped to rub her cockhead and walked into the kitchen and smiled at her mother.

"Okay Mom. I will tell Tilly when she comes home that you are shopping." Megan said in her innocent, little girl voice.

Tana smiled, grabbed a bag and left the house. Megan watched her mother leaving the house and, with a silent but quick movement, she headed back to Tilly's room door and peeked again through the keyhole.

She saw that Tilly was still busy beating her meat, and Megan started once again to play with her cock as she watched the show. But somehow, the desire in her grew stronger and stronger. And somehow, her eyes were fixed on the cock of her little sister.

Well the games with her middle sister Holly were nice, but what would it be like when she plays with Tilly? This question turned her on. But she had to watch first.

She slowly pulled her wet panties down and moved her hand to her little honey pot. Her finger slid easily between her lips and, thanks to the games before, they were really sensitive. Suddenly she felt something enter her young ass. She was about to scream, when a hand covered her mouth.

"You dirty, little girl," she heard Holly say into her ear. She looked into the keyhole and smiled. "You love watching her touch herself. Aren't you glad you joined in? It feels good doesn't it?"

Tilly still rubbed her cock, up and down, getting closer to her own orgasm. "Oh you dirty little girls," Holly said as she pounded Megan from behind. "There's no turning back now."

At that moment, Tilly reached the point, and she released some of her sperm. And in that moment she reached her climax, she didn't know that someone was watching her little game and with each move from her, the person was getting hotter and hotter.

Just like their sister, Megan and Holly reached a combined climax, with Holly pumping her futa spunk inside Megan's ass. They didn't count how many they got this day, but there's a great amount of it. Exhausted and somehow happy, Tilly drifted away into dreamland.

Holly and Megan were still horny, and they turned slowly into small, young nymphomaniacs who were still hungry for love and didn't know when to stop. They watched Tilly through the keyhole until they were sure that she was asleep. Slowly stepping out of the hot and wet panty, Megan and Holly quietly opened the door to Tilly's room and closed it behind them.

Sneaking into Tilly's room, Megan reached Tilly's bed and she could see her sister's big and limb penis. Somehow when Tilly was sleeping, there were not many things that could wake her up. But luckily for her older sisters, there weren't any such things nearby.

Well Megan was not a really silent child, but when she wanted something without awakening the interest from someone, she could be really tricky. She slowly grabbed Tilly's limb penis and started to rub it gently. The feeling of the warmth from her little sister's genitals makes her hotter as hell, but first she was going to play with her before she took the next step.

Megan continued what she was doing and moved her hand up and down, but still watched each reaction from her little sister.

Noticing a big smile in the dreamy face of Tilly, her hands moved now a little bit faster. She was still searching for the perfect rhythm. But there was a curiosity that ran through her mind. In one of the smutty magazines her and Holly hid in their own rooms, she has seen some pics of women who take the thing from men, who play with them, in their mouth and suck on it, and continue sucking till something spurts from the thing and covert the face or body of the girls.

Holly smiled and began to kneel down next to Megan. "I know you want to suck on her cock," Holly said as she pulled her cock out of Megan's ass. "Here, let me show you what she likes." Holly drooled on Tilly's cock and began to rub it up and down, coating it in saliva. It was still pretty limp but it was getting hard slowly. "You've never smelled this before. Come on. Take a whiff of this." Slowly, Megan moved her head to the tip of Tilly's cock, and inhaled the scent. Holly was right. Tilly's scent was different from Holly's, or Tana's. It had a musky smell but was floral. Holly smiled and began to rub Tilly's cockhead against Megan's lips. "Time to give Tills her first blowjob from her big sister."

"I know I shouldn't be doing this," Megan whispered as she stroked Tilly's cock. "But, I'm so turned on." Megan then proceeded to suck on her sister's cock.

Holly nodded. Holly then noticed that Megan was fondling herself as she sucked Tilly's cock. Holly smiled. "Seems like you need some more," she said as she rubbed her cockhead against her sister's ass before shoving it inside. "Lucky Meggy. I'm gonna make you feel like a goddess."

Megan moaned. She was being spit roasted by her younger siblings. Holly was a little bit rough, but she still wanted more.

"What," they heard someone say. "What's going on?"

Holly and Megan looked up and saw that Tilly was awake. "Hey there sis," Holly said. "Since you're awake now. Wanna join me in spitroasting our big sister?"

Tilly nodded. Holly and Tilly then proceeded to kiss each other as they fucked Megan between them. They placed their hands on Megan's hips and began to hump her harder and faster. The pleasure was too much for the two younger siblings.

"Oh fuck," Tilly said. "I'm gonna cum."

Holly nodded. "Me too," she said. "Come on Meggy. Take our loads inside your holes." Tilly and Holly then rocked their respective heads back and screamed as they came, pumping their respective cumshots deep inside Megan's ass and mouth. There was so much cum. Megan moaned as she tried her best to keep herself from missing a single drop.

Tilly moaned softly as she stroked her older sister's head. "That felt so good Meggy," she said.

Holly smiled as she stroked Megan's back. She was super horny. "You said it Tills," she said as she withdrew her cock from Megan's backdoor. "But, I think we can do better. Meggy, Tilly is going to fuck your ass and I'm gonna fuck your pussy."

Megan nodded. Tilly, her youngest sister, was going to enter her. Her pussy was now extremely dripping and as she moved onto Tilly's hips, she let a little trace of her liquids on the bed sheets.

Gently taking Tilly's half limb penis and placing it at the entrance of her ass, she slipped away in an accident and was totally impaled on Tilly's slowly growing meat.

This was the moment Megan felt a sharp, ripping pain inside her pussy as she felt Tilly's big cock. With a shock, Tilly saw her oldest sister impaled on her now erected member.

"What have you done?" Tilly asked. "Are you insane?"

But the only thing that came from Megan first was a sobbing noise. She was near tears because it hurt inside of her.