Ramsay Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan moaned. "It feels soooooo gooooood inside your pussy, Mommy," she said. "Is this what sex feels like?"

Tana smiled. "Sometimes," she said. She leaned back against the couch and rested her head. She moaned as her eldest daughter fucked her snatch slowly and sensually. "Honey, you can move faster and deeper if you want." Megan nodded and began to hump her mother faster and deeper. Tana moaned in pleasure. "That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck your mother, baby. Oh yeah, I'm so proud of you all. You're such good daughters. Oh fuck baby, mommy's gonna cum. Keep going, fuck your mother, baby. Make your mother cum. Oh god baby, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk."

Tana rocked her head back against the couch and screamed as she came, squirting her juices all over Megan's dick. Megan moaned as she felt her mother's cunt clench around her dick. "Oh yeah Mom," Megan said. "That felt incredible."

Tana smiled and kissed her daughter's lips. "I bet you enjoyed that didn't you sweetie," she said. "Now, I'm gonna get on top of you, and you're going to sit on the couch. This is called the cowgirl position."

Megan nodded. Tana smiled. She held her eldest daughter and rolled her over onto her back. Megan was now underneath her mother, and Tana was on top of her. "Mom," Megan said. "I love spending time with you and my sisters."

Tana smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead as she moved up and down on Megan's dick. "That's my girl," she said as she bounced back and forth on Megan's dick. "Mommy's gonna come again. Keep going baby, keep fucking your mother, baby. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh."

Tana then came for a second time, squirting her juices all over Megan's dick and lap. Megan moaned. "Oh yeah Mommy," Megan said. "That was amazing."

Tana smiled and kissed her daughter's lips. "I'm gonna show you one more position," she said. "Then, you and your sisters are going to fuck my mommy holes. Okay, sweetie."

Megan nodded and watched as her mother rolled over onto her back and then got on all fours. Tana then arched her back and spread her legs wide, showing her daughter her pussy.

Megan then proceeded to kiss and lick her mother's pussy and began to rub her own dick as well. Her mother's pussy tasted so good. She loved the taste of her mommy. Her juices flowed into her mouth. Holly and Tilly then joined in eating their mother's pussy.

Tana smiled and moaned as she felt her three daughters' skilled tongues in her cunt. She then proceeded to whimper as she came, squirting her juices all over her daughters' young faces.

Tana smiled and kissed her daughters' mouths, tasting her own juices. "Okay, I can't take it anymore," she said. "You girls are making me feel so good." Tana then shook her head. "But, I....... No, we shouldn't be doing this."

Tana then got dressed in her bedrobe and left. The three girls were still horny and wanted to fuck their own mother hard and deep. Their horniness made them want to fuck each other. Megan, Holly and Tilly then proceeded to fuck each other; Megan and Holly fucked Tilly, Holly and Tilly fucked Megan, and Tilly and Megan fucked Holly.

The three girls were still interested in doing each other as well as their own mother. They kept on fucking each other's mouths, pussies and asses until they were all full of each other's futa spunk.

Then, on very shaky legs, Megan, Holly and Tilly headed to Megan's bedroom and fell asleep.

So, who's going to be the first one? You decide. Megan? Holly? Tilly? Will the three girls get girlfriends? What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter.

To be continued....