Ramsay Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay or should I do something that helps you?" Tilly asked Megan now in a calm voice.

Megan looked at Tilly's face. Hers was still mixed with pain but with something like growing lust. Now Megan was on a way of no return. She had started it and now she will bring it to an end. And may it not hurt the next time anymore.

"No it is okay," Megan said. "It hurt only a moment but now the pain is gone." Tilly could understand the other points as well. Megan and Holly had planned it but she guessed why they had done it.

But Tilly quickly felt what her sisters had in mind. Then after Megan calmed down a little bit, she started to move. Up and down. The feeling of this sensation made Tilly feel horny and she placed her hands on Megan's hips.

Tilly moaned first and with that sign, Megan started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, Megan moved up and down on Tilly. Megan moans and her breath gets harder and faster.

"Do.... Do you like it, little sister?" she asks Tilly, her voice now filled with growing lust.

Tilly looked into her big sister's face and sweat ran down her own forehead and she only nodded her head. Then again, in her situation, she couldn't say anything that could be understood.

This was better than using her hand, Tilly thought and she slowly felt that her testicles build up a hard feeling of pressure. It would only take some more movements of her big sister who massaged her member with her young pussy.

Megan was enjoying the feeling of being fucked by her little sister. Suddenly, she felt something graze her anus. "Holly," she said. Without any hesitation, Holly shoved her entire cock deep inside Megan's backdoor.

"Shut up babe," Holly said as she pressed her older sister down on the bed. "You know you love it."

"I.........I feel something is happening............." Tilly began to say. Before she could finish her words, she came hard inside Megan. Her hot and sticky sperm entered her oldest sister's inner parts and filled her up.

Holly then followed suit and pumped her load inside Megan's backdoor.

This made Megan moan too and she again reached a climax. She rocked her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. After that she passed out on Tilly's chest. Tilly and Holly then followed her after they both spurted their last drops of sperm inside Megan.

The three of them then quickly fell asleep, and with that they didn't notice that their mother came back in the next few minutes.

Tana returned from the store. "I'm home," she said. "Girls, where are you? Tilly? Holly? Megan? Where are you?" she asked loudly as she entered the house. But there was no answer, so she started to put her coat on the shelf and walked to Megan's room but there was no one.

She then headed to Holly's room. No one again. Then she headed to Tilly's room, she noticed the wet panties from Tilly and was shocked for a moment as she looked into the room. There on the bed were her daughters united in a sexual way.

After she took a deep breath, she moved into the room and as Tana walked closer to the bed she could smell the scent of the sexual act that was still in the room.

She took a sheet of the bed and covered the three lovers with it and walked with a sexually filled smile out of the room.

Well this was a point where the family would spend some quality time together. But first the dinner, the rest could be arranged in the evening, she thought to herself as she walked to the kitchen and prepared the food.

Well it was hard to make the dinner because the image she saw in Tilly's room lit the fire of lust in her and she slowly started to get wet herself. Even her own cock was getting hard.

But somehow she managed it. Meanwhile after an hour, Tilly, Holly and Megan awaken. They were still in the position they were asleep in but covered with the bed sheet. They had a strange feeling then because they remember that they didn't use a sheet to cover themselves. But well this is something they will see later. For now, Megan moved from the hip of her little sister and Tilly's dick slipped out of her pussy.

That made her moan and even Tilly felt a rush of a feeling through her body that she wanted to repeat this game as soon as possible.

They quickly got dressed as they heard their mother who was working in the kitchen.

And as fast as they got dressed, they moved into the Kitchen where Tana was.

"Hi mom. What are you doing for dinner?" Tilly and Holly asked in a normal tone.

"What are you doing?" Megan repeated a sentence from the words her sisters said before in her own way.

First there was a deadly silence in the air and the kids had the feeling that their mother had seen what they had done but then Tana turned around and smiled.

"We're going to have sticky, spicy pork ribs, Thai fried rice, and chipotle mayo," Tana said. The four females then had their dinner together.

Later that night....

Megan was sitting in her bedroom. She was masturbating. The 23 year old was stroking her cock, while watching lesbian incest porn.

During this time, her middle sister Holly was in the bathroom taking a shower. The 21 year old was rubbing her body. Holly couldn't stop thinking about her sisters. She couldn't stop herself from masturbating. She then looked up and saw her little sister Tilly, completely naked and stroking her own cock.

Tilly smiled. The 19 year old then climbed into the shower, knelt down in front of her sister and began to suck Holly off.

Holly moaned as she stroked her sister's head and began to hump Tilly's face. "Ohhhh baby," Holly moaned. "You're such a good little cocksucker. Keep going."

Tilly moaned as she sucked her sister off. As she sucked Holly off, the 19 year old had her hand down her body and was stroking her own cock. Holly couldn't take it anymore. With a muffled whimper, she came, spraying her futa spunk all over Tilly's face and body.

Holly and Tilly then proceeded to kiss each other and fondled each other's bodies. After a while, the two girls proceeded to 69 each other, sucking and slurping on each other's cocks.

Meanwhile, Tana decided that she had to talk to her daughters about what she saw. The 46 year old headed towards Megan's bedroom first. She approached the door and listened carefully. She could hear the sound of someone moaning in pleasure.

Tana knew that Megan was masturbating in her bedroom. She then opened the door and entered the room. She was shocked by the sight before her eyes. Megan was sitting on her bed, her cock in her own mouth.

Megan sucked and slurped on her own cock. Tana smiled as she watched her own daughter blowing herself. Suddenly, Megan looked up and saw her mother watching her.

Tana smiled. She climbed into the bed and kissed her daughter. She reached down and began to stroke Megan's cock, jerking off the young girl.

Megan looked into her mother's eyes and Tana smiled at her daughter. Megan was enjoying the handjob that her mother was giving her. Megan was getting close to cumming. Just then, Tana pulled away.

Tana smiled at her daughter. She then laid Megan flat on her back and then raised her daughter's legs up in the air. Megan's legs were behind her head now.

Tana knew that she was going to enjoy her daughter's ass. She was kneeling up close to her and bent her a little bit more to get to her butt.

With nothing to wait for, Tana just started going deep into her daughter's ass now. Megan whimpered in pleasure as she felt her mother's cock deep in her ass. The young schoolgirl then proceeded to suck on her own cock.

Tana smiled and moaned as she fucked Megan's backdoor. "That's it baby," she said as she held her daughter's hips tight. "You are going to suck yourself until you blow a nice load into your own mouth. Take it. Take your fucking cock down your throat."

Megan couldn't stop herself. She was pinned down on her back between her mother and the bed. "Grrrrrrrgggggllllk," she gurgled as she came, spraying her cumshot deep inside her own mouth.

That was the final straw for Tana. "Oh yeah baby," she said as she pulled out and began to jerk herself off. "I'm gonna cover your face in my cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Tana came, spurting glob after glob of futa spunk all over her daughter's face and body.

Megan looked into her mother's eyes, but she still was not able to move. "Mom," Megan said as she opened her mouth. Tana smiled and shoved Megan's cock back into her own mouth.

"You dirty little girl," Tana said as she stroked her daughter's anus before she plunged her entire cock deep inside her daughter's ass. "I'm not done with you yet. Mommy's gonna make you feel so fucking good." Tana then proceeded to stroke her daughter's cock and fuck her ass at the same time.

"Mmmmmphff," Megan whimpered as she felt her mother's cock pounding her ass as she sucked herself off.

Tana knew that she was getting closer to her orgasm. "Ohhhhhh yessssssssss baby," she said as she spanked her daughter. "Take my cum. Mommy's gonna make you cum too. I'm gonna come soon baby. Get ready. Oh yeah baby I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." She plunged her entire cock deep inside her daughter's ass and came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside the young ass. Megan then followed suit and began to cum inside her own mouth.

Megan's cock then popped out of her mouth and she continued to cum, spurting glob after glob of futa spunk all over her face. "Fuck me mommy," Megan howled in happiness and pleasure.

Tana smiled and began to hump her daughter harder and faster. "Oh my darling little girl," Tana said as she fucked her daughter's ass harder and faster than before. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to sit down without thinking about my cock. Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk baby. I'm cumming again." Tana then came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Megan's ass.

Megan was completely drained. Her cock laid limp on her stomach. Before she could finish, Tana grabbed her legs and spread them wide. "Mom," Megan gasped.

Tana just smiled as she shoved her entire cock deep inside her daughter's snatch. The heat and warmth of the two women caused them to moan. Tana then proceeded to fuck Megan's snatch slowly and gently, thrusting her cock deep inside her eldest daughter's snatch. Tana moaned as she fucked her daughter's snatch deeper and faster. Megan's moans of pleasure became screams of pleasure. Tana just smiled as she fucked her daughter harder and faster. "That's it baby," Tana said. "Cum with me, cum with your mother."

Megan moaned in pleasure as her mother fucked her harder and faster. "Mommy's cock feels soooooo gooooood inside me," Megan squeaked out. "Are you going to fill me with your cum, Mommy?"

Tana smiled. She wrapped her arms around her daughter and kissed her lips. "I'm gonna make you a mother," she said. "I'm gonna breed my daughter's little cunt. Come on baby, cum with me."

Megan moaned. She wrapped her arms and legs around her mother's body. The two women then came together, spurting and squirting their respective orgasms together. The 23 year old whimpered as she felt her mother's spunk deep inside her young snatch. "Ohhhhh Mommy," Megan said. "It feels soooooo gooooood."

Tana smiled and moaned as she unloaded her futa spunk deep inside her daughter's snatch. "Promise me that you'll never go anywhere else without me," she said. "I love you, Megan Jane Ramsay." The 47 year old mother then pulled away and kissed her daughter's lips. "I'll see you later."

Tana then climbed out of the bed and left her oldest daughter there to relax. Megan moaned as she rubbed her pussy lips. Her mother had just finished inside her young cunt. Her phone vibrated, indicating a text message was sent to her. She looked at her phone and gasped.

"Hey Meggy," the message said. "Your sisters' cocks probably felt even better. Have a good day. Mom."

Megan was completely stunned. Tana knew that she was having sex with her own sisters. She had to go and tell them. She headed towards Tilly's bedroom. Suddenly, she heard a soft moan coming from Holly's bedroom. She peeked inside and gasped at the sight before her eyes.

Her youngest sister Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay was assfucking her middle sister Holly Anna Ramsay. Holly moaned as she felt her own sister's dick deep inside her young ass. The 21 year old loved being assfucked by her little sister.

Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay, also known as Tilly moaned and placed her hands on Holly's hips. The 20 year old loved fucking her older sister's ass. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh baby," Tilly moaned as she humped Holly harder and faster. "Your butt feels soooooo gooooood. I'm gonna come soon."

Megan then watched as Tilly moaned and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Holly's ass. Tilly sighed deeply and hugged Holly tight.

Megan felt her own dick getting hard and erect again. Her pussy was already soaking wet with excitement and pleasure. She slipped her hand down her pants and began to rub her cock and balls.

Tilly and Holly looked up and smiled. "Hey there Meggy," Holly said. "Fancy a little spit roast session?"

Megan nodded. She stripped naked and crawled over to her younger siblings. Holly then slid her entire cock into Megan's ass and Tilly entered her oldest sister's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," Tilly moaned as she fucked Megan's face deep and slow. She dug her nails into her oldest sister's scalp and began to hump Megan's face more vigorously. "My little Meggy slut likes this? You love the taste of Holly's ass?"

Megan nodded as she sucked Tilly's dick. Holly smiled as she tightened her hold on Megan's hips and began to hump her harder and faster. She then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her oldest sister's ass. Tilly moaned and followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Megan's mouth.

The three girls then took turns sucking and fucking each other senseless.

40 minutes later....

Megan yawned and stretched her arms. She looked around and saw her two younger siblings resting next to her. She smiled and kissed Tilly and Holly, waking them up. The three girls then proceeded to kiss each other in a three-way make out session.

They then proceeded to get dressed in their respective clothes. Megan was wearing black jeans and a black and white striped shirt. Holly was wearing blue jeans and a grey sweater with a red and white 'H' on it. Tilly was wearing purple pants and a white sweater.

45 minutes later....

Tilly moaned and groaned as she rolled back and forth on her bed. "Mommy," she moaned. "Mommy."

Tana ran into the room. "Honey," she said. "What's happening to you?"

"My tummy," Tilly moaned. "It feels strange." Tilly moaned and rolled over onto her back. "Oh god."

Tana placed her hand on her youngest daughter's head. "Sweetheart," she said. "Just tell me what it feels like. Is it a stomach ache, maybe a pressure built-up, or something like that?"

"It isn't like that," Tilly moaned as she clutched her stomach. "I haven't even eaten anything yet."

Tana nodded. "Honey," she said. "I'm gonna help you out. Roll over onto your belly and arch your back. Rest your head on the bed."

Tilly nodded. She followed the instructions. Tana pulled down her daughter's purple pants, revealing Tilly's cute little pussy and young butt. "Mommy," Tilly moaned. "Are you sure you can help me?"

Tana smiled. "Of course honey," she said. "Just relax and let mommy take a look at the problem." She then spread her daughter's asscheeks and gasped in surprise. "Oh god. Ummmm, sweetie. You have a vibrator deep inside your butt."

Tilly gasped as well. "What?" Tilly said. "How did it get there? I haven't even used a vibrator before."

Tana nodded and smiled. "Sweetheart," she said. "Just relax. Mommy is going to help you. Let's get it out of your butt first. I'm gonna apply some anal lube and I'll try to get it out as soon as possible."

Tana squirted some anal lube from a bottle onto her hands and then rubbed some lube on Tilly's asshole. She then slipped a finger inside her daughter's ass. Tilly moaned as she felt her mother's finger enter her young ass. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck," Tilly moaned.

After a while, Tana pulled the vibrator out of Tilly's ass. It made a slick wet sound when it came out. "There we go," Tana said. "I told you we could get it out."

Tilly nodded. "Mommy," she said. "Do you think you could buttfuck me?"

Tana smiled. "I would love to, honey," she said. "Reach back and spread your asscheeks for mommy." Tilly nodded. She reached back and spread her asscheeks. Tana smiled and rubbed her dick against Tilly's ass crack.

Tana then slipped her dick into Tilly's butt. Both mother and daughter moaned in pleasure. Tilly moaned as she felt her own mother's dick enter her young ass. "Ohhhhhh mommy," Tilly moaned. "Your dick feels soooooo gooooood inside me."

Tana smiled. She placed her hands on her daughter's hips and began to fuck Tilly nice and slow. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby. I'm gonna come soon," she said. "I'm gonna shoot a big thick creamy load deep inside your little ass. Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Tana then thrusted hard and deep inside her daughter's young ass. She then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Tilly's butt. She pumped load after load after load of futa spunk inside the young ass.

Tilly moaned as she felt her mother's cum filling her backdoor. She laid her head down on the bed and kept her hands down by her side. Tana smiled as she placed her hands on her daughter's asscheeks and gave them a good squeeze. She then pulled out of Tilly's butt and watched as her own cum dripped from her daughter's ass. "Oh yeah baby. You have really improved in your anal pounding," Tana said, kissing Tilly on the forehead. "You rest now. I need to take care of something else."

1 hour later....

Holly, Megan and Tilly were now dressed in their respective clothes and talking about the same thing; their own mother fucked each of them. It was time to give her the same pleasure. They headed downstairs and into the living room.

There, Tana was sitting on the couch completely naked, stroking her dick. She turned her head and looked at her daughters. She smiled. "Hello my beautiful daughters," she said. "Come on over here and let me have it all."

Megan, Holly and Tilly then stripped naked and walked over to their mother. Tana smiled as she stroked her daughters' dicks. She then proceeded to suck on Megan's dick first. As she sucked her eldest daughter off, she stroked Holly's and Tilly's dicks.

Megan, Holly and Tilly moaned as their mother sucked, slurped and stroked their respective dicks. Megan placed her hand on her mother's head and began to hump her face slowly and sensually. "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh," Megan moaned. "Oh god Mom. You're gonna make me cum soon." Holly and Tilly moaned the same way.

Tana then pulled away. "If you are going to cum soon," she said. "Then, I suggest we give it somewhere to go."

Megan, Holly and Tilly then were confused. What did their mother mean by that? "What do you mean by that, Mom?" Holly asked.

Tana smiled as she spread her legs wide, showing her beautiful pussy. "I mean you three girls are going to take turns fucking your mother," she said. "Meggy, why don't you start?"

The young girl nodded. She scooted in between her mother's legs and held Tana's legs tight. Megan then proceeded to rub her cockhead against her mother's pussy lips. "Okay, Mommy," Megan said. "I'm ready."

Tana smiled and nodded. "Now, slowly and carefully, press the tip of your dick against my pussy," she said. Megan nodded. She followed her mother's instructions and slowly entered her mother's cunt. Both mother and daughter moaned in pleasure. "Oh god baby. Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside me. Now listen to me and follow my instructions. I need you to pull in and out of my pussy. Nice and slow." Megan nodded and followed the instructions, slowly fucking her mother. "Oh yeah baby. You're doing soooooo gooooood. You're such a good girl. How does it feel?"