Ramu, His Amma and a Blackmailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, amma. He is one scared bugger now. He was almost crying. He will do as we said!"

She let out a satisfied, contented sigh of relief and looked at Ramu. She said, "Oh Ramu, do you know what this means? Your appa will be treated well and be cured soon. We can all get back to normal soon. Yes?"

"Yes, yes, amma. God Willing."

"Maybe so, Ramu," Vidya interrupted. "But it was all you, my son. I know what we did was not correct. But we had to do what we had to do. You did it all. It was your plan, Ramu. I am so proud of you!"

Vidya squeezed her son's hand. She reached up and placed the palm of her hand on his cheek and gave him a motherly, loving kiss on his other cheek.

Ramu was shocked. He did not recall the last time his amma had kissed him. He looked at her for a couple of seconds and smiled sheepishly.

"No. amma. You too. You were very brave to go to the doctor and say..do..those things.. And talk to him about..about...yes, you were also very courageous, amma!"

"You made me do it Ramu. You gave me the strength and confidence to face that wretched man! Oh," She said, and laid her head back on the sofa's headrest. "Imagine the other option, what if.. if..I had not told you about that man and his demands.. And..and I had gone ahead and..aiyoh! I can't even imagine!"

Ramu exclaimed, "Aiyoh! No amma. How could you even think of doing that? You would have hidden it from us. That dirty man may have not stopped. What if he had more demands.."

"Demands? What do you.." Vidya asked.

Ramu stammered, "I mean..I mean. What if he didn't, you know, stop, and..and came after you..to..

Ramu was quiet. He looked at her as she lay there, a little calm now. She was staring back at him. He could not quite make out the emotion behind her eyes and the meaning of her stare. It definitely was not motherly, and not one he had seen or sensed before.

He did not know what came over him at that instant. It was as if someone else had control over his emotions and actions.

He leaned forward and kissed his amma on her cheek. He kept his lips on her face for a little longer than was necessary. When he lifted his head, he said, "Yes, amma. We can have some peace now. You deserve it."

Their eyes locked. They stared at each other for a little longer. Subconsciously, each of them realized they were so close to crossing a boundary that was taboo.

Ramu leaned forward, and in a flash had his lips on his amma's lips. She tried to push him away, but he pressed even more. His hand brushed her blouse. Their lips locked for about five seconds. And they sprang back apart as if an electric shock passed through them.

"Ramu!" Vidya hissed, startled and shocked. "Wha.."

Then they both looked down. Ramu had pulled her pallu away from her body and his palm was cupping her tit. He felt the growing hardness of her nipple on his fingers.

+++++++++++

"What are you doing?" Vidya hissed. She did not want to raise her voice and disturb his appa. "Aiyoh..no..no...!"

But Ramu was not to be denied. He burrowed his face into her cleavage and pressed his mouth on the supple tops of her boobs. His palms squeezed her breast and then he quickly moved his mouth to her thick, hard nipple that was poking out of her blouse.

"Aiyoh, amma, I.. I..want..to...this..ah..ahh..please..I love you..amma..you..ah!"

"Ramu, ah..what..are..I..am..your mother..you cannot.." Vidya tried to pry his head from her chest, but she realized it was going to be impossible. "Aiyoh...people will see..hear...oh god! No!"

But within those few seconds, something changed inside Vidya. The feel of a man's body pressing on her, his hands on her body, his palm squeezing her tits, the thickness of his manhood prodding her thighs, the smell and aroma of his sweat, his hot breath on her tits, his lips sucking on her nipples - all these brought out the animal instinct in her in an instant. How long was it since she had felt these? Two, three years? Perhaps more! Oh god! She had missed these so much. Her mind was blank for those few seconds when the exciting and arousing feelings brushed aside the fact that it was her son doing all these things to her. Her body reacted instinctively and automatically.

"Wait..Ramu..ahh..," she moaned. "The light..people outside...!"

Ramu sprang up and switched the lights off, throwing the room into darkness. The only light coming in was from outside, the streetlights and the flashing of vehicle headlights. But it was enough for Ramu and his amma to see each other.

It took but two seconds for Ramu to remove his sleeveless sleep shirt, undo his shorts and fling it away. He knelt down beside the sofa. His amma was already lying down!

He grabbed her tits once more and groped for her nipple with his mouth. His other hand slid down the front of her saree and probed the folds at her crotch.

Vidya whispered, "Wait.. wait..wait..Ramu!" She grabbed the front of her blouse and tugged at the snap-on buttons. The two halves separated and her big boobs flowed out.

Ramu latched on to her nipple like a baby. He cooed and moaned as he sucked on a bare nipple.

"Ah.. ammma..ahhh..mmmmmmm," Ramu moaned.

"Aiyoh, Ramu, my son, what ... ok..ok," His amma responded. She cupped her breast and offered it to him. Ramu slathered it with his spit. He groaned and he tried to take the whole of her tit in his mouth.

He let go after a few seconds and reached down to his amma ankles and in one smooth motion he dragged his hand up her legs. His cock throbbed and jerked as his hand felt her curvy, smooth calves and then went up her heavy, thick, smooth thighs. As he reached the top of her thighs, he turned his hand to cup her crotch.

Vidya shuddered as Ramu's palm covered her private parts. She let out a soft moan, "ahhhh, Ramu..."

Ramu's fingers landed on her bare crotch. He could feel the thick, wiry curls of her pubic hair. And then the heavy line of her cunt lips. His amma did not have her panties on! Fucking Heaven!!

Ramu had no experience with women. All his actions were based on the porn he had watched and reenacted in the privacy of his bedroom. Oh how he had imagined it would be! Touching a girl's cunt, sucking her tits, feeling her naked body!

He played out his fantasies now on a living, breathing, willing woman.

"Ah..ah.., " Vidya moaned as Ramu's fingers probed the hairy forest at her pubic area. She realized that she was already wet with her juices within seconds. Aiyoh! What was happening? What was she doing with her son? O god!!

Ramu could not wait. He sprang up once more and placed himself between his amma's thighs, one leg on the sofa and the other still on the floor. His amma parted her legs!! She was inviting him! She wanted him to fuck her!

"Ramu..," She whispered.

"Oh, amma, amma," Ramu responded. He thrust forward, really unsure of what to expect. He had seen men in porn videos do this hundreds of times. The only difference was that those men in the videos were sure, confident of placing their cock in the right place. But Ramu did not know how to. The thick mushroom head of his distended penis hit his amma's cunt lips and he pressed on forward.

"No..Ramu..ah..wait," He heard his amma whisper. Then, he almost left his skin as he felt his mother's fingers on his erect dick. With two fingers, Vidya directed her son's manhood to the entrance of her vagina. She then put her hand on his back and urged him downwards into her.

A sensation that he had never felt in his life previously surged through Ramu's body. The tip of his penis sensed the wet, slick, smooth, oily hole of his amma's cunt. He pressed forward once more, but with some urgency. His dick head parted the walls of her pussy and in an instant he was completely inside her. Electricity coursed through his body. He hissed, "Aaaahhhh, aiyoooh..ammmmma, sooooo nicee...!" as the entire length of his penis was held in a tight, warm, wet embrace by the walls of his amma's vagina.

"Ah... Raaajaaaaa!" Vidya moaned, as she felt her son's thick, hot, hard, pole of muscle enter and rest inside her.

Ramu's next actions were instinctive. He rose, and pulled his cock from inside his mother's pussy until it's head was almost out of her. And then he pushed down on her once more.

Vidya felt her breath go out of her as she felt his body slam onto her, repeatedly. "Ah..aiyo..ah..ahh..!" she moaned as he banged into her, harder with each stroke.

Ramu lasted about eight strokes. He could not control himself any longer than that. He groaned and grabbed his amma's shoulders and rammed into her with a mighty final heave.

"Ahhhh. Ammmmma...so...nice...so... good..goood!!" He screamed softly.

Vidya gasped as her son's cock throbbed repeatedly against her cunt walls as he spewed his cum into her. She felt drops of his hot semen land on her womb. She couldn't explain how she felt. She wanted this to go on for a long time.

Vidya clung on to him, hands tight around his shoulders and back as they both lay gasping and heaving and sticky with sweat.

After about a minute, Ramu rose and pulled his penis out of his amma's pussy. She gasped as it slipped out and dribbled the last few drops on her thigh. They stared at each other in the darkness.

But within seconds, feelings of guilt and shame came over Ramu.

He hastily pushed apart from his amma and grabbed his clothes and stumbled away to his room. Once there, he looked down at his dick. It was still semi-hard, covered with his amma's creamy white juices. Oh god! I fucked my amma! I am a motherfucker! But..but..wait! She also wanted it, didn't she? She did not resist, at least not too much. I did not have to force her. It was not rape. She was the one who put my dick inside, she pulled me in. She..she..is also guilty. It's not my fault! God..but it was so nice. How nice it was to fuck a woman, fuck amma!

As Ramu lay on the bed, he wondered how they would face each other in the morning. Would they continue to have sex, or was this a one time thing? Would amma realize their mistake, their sin and put a stop to it? Ramu's dick became hard. He stroked it. He masturbated, thinking about his amma and her body and her cunt.He tossed and turned on his bed. He lay on his stomach, with his thick cock between him and the mattress and he dragged his body up and down, like he was fucking, fucking his amma. There was no way he was going to sleep that night.

Vidya was shocked at what had occurred between the two of them. She lay on the sofa letting it all sink in. She, like Ramu, felt all sorts of emotions and feelings of guilt and shame. After all, she had sex with her son. It was most incestuous, taboo, and even punishable in the eyes of god and society. But she was never so religious anyway. And it was not as if she or Ramu would go about telling people they had engaged in mother-son sex. But these feelings were of no concern to her now. Vidya was a mature woman and she handled it in that manner

She was only concerned about her son. What would Ramu be feeling right then? What would he think of me? Should I have been more forceful in rejecting his advances and stopping him. But, truthfully, did I really want him to stop? I was the one who took his cock (Oh! How thick, long, hot and hard it was!) and placed it on my hole. Ramu would surely have known that I wanted him to fuck me as much as he wanted to fuck me. Would he think I was a whore? He surely would have known that sexual relations between me and his appa were non-existent now. Did he think I had slept with a lot of men and I was experienced? Would he be mature enough to realize that I was a woman with desires and we had a moment of weakness and succumbed to it?

Of course Ramu wouldn't know about the things she knew about him. She had long known about his stack of porn magazines and video discs. She was shocked when later she realized that her son was into looking and ogling her, his own mother and sister and all the women who came to their house. She knew about his panty fetish and how he had at times taken to touching their panties, He had fortunately grown out of that phase! and doing all sorts of dirty deeds with them. She had found her own missing panties, and those of her daughter, stashed away in a box in Ramu's closet, and had not talked to him about it.

So if he had dirty thoughts about his mother, would it be outside the realm of possibility that she herself had thoughts about her son. He was young, robust, handsome, and full of life. She saw him exercising religiously each day and the results of that on his muscular, fit body. She had started seeing more of him in the past few years, ever since her husband had fallen sick and was bed-ridden. She noticed his increasing curiosity about her. She was aware of him looking and assessing her even when her back was turned.

She saw the way his eyes roamed over girls and women of different ages, and how the women responded to him. She sometimes felt jealous, and other times a little protective of her son. She wanted him for herself. She had imagined him having a girlfriend. She had pictured him having sex with someone, imitating the actions and sounds that her husband made. Did she subconsciously imagine having sex with her son? Could it possibly be the reason she did not fight harder to stop Ramu? These thoughts plagued her for a long time as she went back to bed.

She turned and looked at her husband, sleeping peacefully through all this. He wouldn't know that parts of her that he thought were only for his pleasure - her body, cunt, tits, nipples, lips, hands - had now been tasted by his own son.

Later that night, she came to a decision.

+++++++++++++++

Dawn was just about to break, when Ramu heard the door to his bedroom creak open. He raised his head. It was still dark, but sufficient light was coming in through the window glass to make him realize that amma was in his room.

He got up and stood, unsure as to what was going on. She stopped a few feet from him. He realized in a second that she had changed from her saree to her nightie. He had never seen her like this before.

She whispered, "Ramu..." And before he could respond she grabbed the front of her nightie and with both hands, pulled it over her head and threw it down.

His amma was completely naked! Just two feet in front of him, and staring wide-eyed at him!

Ramu could not help himself. His eyes got used to the semi-darkness and they roamed over his amma's uncovered, nude body.

Her hair was unkempt and fell to her back. Her tits were huge, heavy and conical and jutted out of her chest. Her belly was slightly swollen and a roll of fat ran around her waist. He could make out her dark, dense pubic hair at the 'V' of her crotch. Her thighs were well rounded and thick. And her anklets shone and shimmered.

Ramu had only his sleep shorts on, as was usual. But he already had a thick erection and his swollen dick jutted out of his shorts.

Amma walked slowly towards him, and before he could realize it, she had her hand on the front of his shorts. She fished around for the opening and as she made way, his erect penis shot out and swayed and throbbed between them.

She grabbed it with her palm. Both of them let out sighs together. "Aaaah....!" His dick was hot to her touch. He felt her cool hands on his member.

Still holding his penis she walked towards the bed and sat on its edge. As Ramu turned, she lay down and parted her legs.

"Come, my son," she whispered. Ramu grabbed her feet and pulled her towards him. He put his palms under each of her knees and parted her thighs. She did not resist. She put out her hand and caught his penis.

But his amma did not put his dick in her hole. This time though, her fingers and palm played with it. She sighed and moaned as she felt its heat, its hardness and thickness and length. She fisted his cock in her hand and stroked it. She let it lay lengthwise on her palm. She used both her hands to wring his muscled penis this way and that. She was groaning and murmuring his name, "Ah..Ramu, ah, ah, my son!"

Then her fingers rolled on the taut, tight, smooth, velvety head of Ramu's cock. A drop of precum leaked out onto her fingers and both of them gasped.

Ramu was ready to fuck his mother.

He pushed inwards, her hands still on his dick. She directed him to her cunt and he rammed her. This time, he took it slow. His feet were on the floor, and her ass was on the edge of the bed. He palmed her ass cheeks, reveling in how smooth and hard they were. He made slow, long strokes. It felt gloriously painful and delightful to both of them. She sighed with every one of his strokes. He called out "Amma, amma, amma..." as he pulled his cock in and out of her. He pressed his body forward. The backs of her thighs were now against his shoulder and she was almost bent double. His face was on top of her and drops of sweat fell on her face from his head. They stared at each other, expressionless as they enjoyed the sensation of fucking. Their eyes locked on each other's and Ramu fucked his amma in long, smooth, slow strokes for a long, long time. He lost count of the number of strokes his cock made in and out of his amma's pussy.

Vidya let her palms feel his thick muscles as they made their way down his back, and then as they reached still lower she felt the muscles on his ass cheek clench and release as he pumped his cock into her.

He put one leg on the bed, and fucked her for a long time in that position. He switched legs and fucked again. Vidya marveled at her son's stamina. He was grunting and groaning with the pleasure she was giving him, but showed no signs of stopping. His eyes bore into hers lustfully, trying to extract every single ounce of womanhood and pleasure from her.

Vidya felt herself creaming and her juices lubricated his cock. She sensed her juices dripping down his cock and from her opening in front to her opening at her asscrack.

Suddenly Ramu pulled out of her. "Ramu, what happ.." She started, but he grabbed and raised her roughly and pushed her on the bed and followed her.

She raised and parted her thighs as Ramu fell between her legs. He directed his cock into her moist, oily hole and it went into her effortlessly. This time Ramu fucked her hard. He pummeled her, grunting with every stroke "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh..." and she took it without flinching. She could not help the gasps and moans that came out of her mouth. "Ahh, ahh, aiy, oooh, ah,,ai..". The air went out of her as Ramu slammed into his mother. He was relentless. Vidya grabbed onto her son's shoulders, her thighs were clasped high on his sides and locked behind his back as she received his punishment, happily. She shut her thighs closed but Ramu still managed to rise and fall on her, grunting in pleasure.

Then he suddenly stopped and pulled his penis out of his mother's pussy. He jumped up and reached for her chest. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them, and sucked on her nipples. They were erect and hard as stones. She gasped at his touch and the feel of his teeth on her. She cupped her breasts as he sucked and suckled him like he was a baby.

"Yes, my baby boy, drink it, drink it, eat me, eat your amma," She whispered in harsh breaths.

She reached between them and Ramu raised himself on his knees and allowed her to grab his cock. "Aiyo, aiyo..," she moaned as she held his head to her tit with one hand, and with the other she stroked his turgid dick.

Ramu was busy otherwise. His hand reached her crotch and he inserted his middle finger into his mom's cunt. He finger fucked her.