Ramu, His Amma and a Blackmailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vidya knew something exhilarating and delicious was brewing within her body. She knew the sensation. Though she had never climaxed with her husband, she had masturbated hundreds of times and knew her end was nearing. But the sensation was nothing like she had experienced with her own fingers or with her husband. Here was her son sucking her, and fingering her.

He left her tits and began traveling down her body. He sucked and bit her stomach and kissed her navel and dipped his tongue briefly in it. Vidya shuddered. And then he was at her thighs, nibbling and nipping and biting.

Vidya willed herself to be quiet, but moans and gasps escaped from her. She had her fingers around her son's hair as she followed him down her body. No! Not there! I can't handle it! She grabbed his head and tried to keep him from going to her nether region between her thighs, but Ramu was not to be denied. He dragged his head to her crotch. He wanted to feel his mouth on her cunt and clit. Suddenly, his head was right at her crotch. His eyes bulged as he saw his mother's cunt hairs, and the thick lips of her vagina were clearly seen through the thicket of her pubic hair. He dipped his head and his tongue brushed past her hair and he lapped her lips.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What a feeling! What a smell! What a taste! Ramu almost fainted at his mother's crotch, as the aroma or his amma's cunt juices and piss and sweat went from his nose and mouth, directly to his brain.

Vidya too lost it. She yelped and shook. She had never experienced this in her life! She had imagined it and thought about the people doing it, but never in a million years had she dreamt that someone would be licking her cunt. And it was her son, of all people, lapping at her, dipping his tongue into her hole.

She had no control over her actions. Her hand found its way between her crotch and Ramu's head, and her fingers reached her clit and she began rubbing it. "Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh," she voiced as waves of pleasure rolled over her. She knew she was going to climax. Ramu was now aware that his amma was masturbating. He raised his head and watched her fingers as she rubbed her clit rapidly. Her hand was a blur as she screamed, "Aiyoo, aaaaaah, aaaah!"

Ramu caught her hand and stopped it. Within a fraction of a second, before Vidya could realize what was happening, her son had her clit between his lips. He sucked and lapped at his amma's clit.

Vidya screamed! She clutched Ramu's head as he went up and down on her clit and pussy. She slammed up into his mouth. Repeatedly. Ramu realized his amma was fucking him!

Suddenly Vidya froze. She was motionless for a few seconds, and then slammed hard up into Ramu's face. Once, twice, three times. And then her whole body shook, and kept shaking for about ten seconds, as a rumble escaped her lips. "Aiyoooooo, aaaaah.. Rajjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaa, ahhhh, my sonnnn!"

Ramu looked at his amma's cunt. A small stream of thick juice trickled out of her lips and dripped down onto the mattress of the bed and on the dark, black area of her asshole. She let out a huge sigh and plopped back on to the bed.

Ramu was stunned. He had given his amma an orgasm! He had just watched a woman climax!

He lost all control at that moment. All he wanted to do was to plunge his manhood into the cunt that was in front of him. He rose in a flash and directed his cock to his amma's opening. But all control vanished as the hard, shiny purple head of his cock touched the oily, moist, slimy, velvety opening of her cunt. He was about to ejaculate!!

"Ahhhh, ahhhhh," Ramu squealed as he took a hold of his thick cock. He rose and straddled his amma's torso, and began to get ready for his cum.

Vidya was still recovering from the waves of pleasure that crashed over her body at her climax. She was gasping, heaving, laboring for breath, her chest was rising and falling rapidly. She looked up to see her son at her torso, with his knees on either side of her waist. He was groaning and screaming softly as he jerked his heavy, thick cock with his fist.

Ramu ejaculated.

A thick stream of heavy, white, gooey semen erupted from his cock and fell on his amma.

Vidya felt the warm, sticky fluid land on her chest. Within a second, the next one landed on her tits. Then the next on her tits again. She quickly turned away and she felt the last and the longest stream of jism land on her neck and hair. "Mmmmmm. Ooooh...aaaaah!" She moaned in shock and protest. Then the last drops from her son's cock fell on her belly as Ramu groaned and screamed softly, delirious and almost intoxicated with pleasure and happiness. "Aiyoh.. Ammma..ammmm....oooooh...uuuuuffffffff...aaaaaaaa!"

He flopped on the bed beside his amma and rolled over on his back and turned to look at her. She was on her back too. Her face turned towards him, flushed and red with exertion and exhaustion and shock and lust and pleasure.

"Aiyoh, amma," Ramu gulped and gasped for air. "Sorry, so sorry, amma. I don't know..what..came..over..me..sorry..!"

"Oooh, Raaajaaaa, my sweet boy!" She placed her hot palm on his cheek. "Don't worry, don't be sorry. It will be alright, you'll see."

+++++++++++++++

Vidya stood in the bathroom and stared down at her body. Her son's semen was still on her chest and neck.

A voice inside Vidya was speaking What a virile, young man my son is! How did he learn to do all this stuff? I am sure he was a virgin before tonight. But what all he did to me! How much pleasure his hands, mouth, tongue and fingers gave me! And..and..his thing! I am sure it is bigger than his appa's. It felt so nice and hard and hot! Next time I will spend more time on it. Next time? Yeah, why not? And he finished on me! Just like his father. His father was a dirty bastard when we were newly married. He made me watch him jerk his thing and finish and come on my belly and used to make me take his thing in my mouth. He mouth-fucked me. It was disgusting at first, but I got used to it. How many years has it been since he did that to me? I am sure Ramu wants to do all that. I think he is just waiting for the right time. Just like all the pictures in the magazines he keeps in his secret place. Aiyoh! What if he wants to do all the other things the people in those photos and magazines were shamelessly doing? I will just go along with it, let him do what he wants. Yes!

Remarkably, and to her amazement, she felt nothing but pleasure and happiness. She wanted her son to know that she was not upset at him making the first advances towards her. Here was proof that she and her son were one.

++++++++++

Vidya and Ramu had no relatives close by who could help them with the hospitalization of Ramu's appa. Some of them could come only a few days later. Fortunately, the hospital room had a spare bed and Vidya decided to sleep there the next day as her husband recovered from the operation. It was very hectic throughout the day and night as nurses and technicians and doctors came and went. Dr GRS was conspicuous by his absence. He did not want to face Vidya or Ramu after the operation and handed the care over to the other junior doctors. Vidya slept fitfully as she was often awakened by someone or the other coming in to check on her husband.

Ramu was back at home and he too found it difficult to sleep. Only because he was thinking of his amma and what they had done just the previous day. He had an enormous, hot and heavy erection. He nursed his cock, jerking it slowly and in smooth long strokes as he recalled every minute of the session. He longed to lick her cunt once more.

Oh! What a taste and smell. How nice my cock felt inside amma's pussy. So warm and slick and smooth. What a waste it would be if no one ever experienced amma's cunt the way it was supposed to be, like I did last night. I am sure appa never licked her there. I gave her an orgasm. She finished right in front of me. Ah!! Her juices streamed out of her pussy like a river. The next time, I will put my mouth on her lips and drink the juices coming out of amma! And she let me cum on her. I don't remember what came over me. I had to do it. I had seen guys do it to the girls and women in porn all the time and I wanted to experience it. It was soo fucking great! Next time, I will make sure amma and I are naked. And, and, we will do it during the day so we can see each other. I want amma to see my fucking, thick cock and see my cum shoot out of it. I want to see her cunt and the thick lips there as I lick and bite and suck. And, I will ask her to put my cock in her mouth. Yes, yes, she will do it. Oh fuck! My cock in amma's mouth. Woooooo! Then, may be not the next time, but surely I will fuck her asshole. I am sure appa and amma would not have tried anal sex. Both of us, amma and I, will try it for the first time. Yes. Fucking god in heaven, Yes. I saw her asshole, all dark and smooth and puckered, but no hair. Fuck! Yes!"

Ramu could not control himself. He walked out of his room and into the dark and empty house. He went into his parent's bathroom and turned on the light. He guessed correctly. His amma's dirty clothes were piled into a bucket. He dropped all the clothes on the floor and quickly found and picked up two of her panties. He held them in his hands and looked at them in the light of the room. Big, broad and wide at the back, and heavy and crumpled and twisted at the crotch. Amma's panties were ordinary and plain. He put the gusset of one of his amma's underwear to his nose. Heaven! The aroma went straight to his head. He felt like he was transported to the previous night, when his nose and mouth were on his amma's pussy. The same smell and taste! His cock jerked hard in the coolness of the room. He turned the light off and quickly went back to his room.

He masturbated with his mother's panties. He wrapped them around his thick cock, placed them on his nose and mouth. He edged for a long, long time and when he could not do it anymore, he ejaculated on the gusset and wide back of her panties. He repeated this once more in the early morning, screaming softly, "Amma, amma, amma, take it, take it, in your mouth, in your ass, take me, your son, inside,.aaahhhhhhhh!"

++++++++++

Ramu resumed his college but was unable to concentrate on studies. He took a few days leave of absence and helped his mother as she took care of his appa in the hospital. He and Vidya exchanged a lot of glances and looks, but with all the people around them in the hospital room, they hardly had a few minutes to themselves. Some relatives had finally arrived and their house was also busy with uncles and aunts and children milling around and creating nuisance and commotion. Vidya could not relax even during the little time she spent at home. The hospital room, with its strict visiting hours and rules was a heaven sent for her and Ramu.

Vidya understood what her son was going through. She started feeling the same way as well. The previous few days were frenetic and hectic, but things had settled down in the hospital then, and she felt relaxed and calm and was able to think about Ramu and home.

It was late evening a few days after the operation, night was falling, and it was time for Ramu to leave. Things were also very quiet outside, with only a couple of night duty nurses. He could hear them talking in low voices as they went about their work. He came close to amma and gave her a hug. He pulled her to a corner, away from the door and outside the immediate line of vision of anyone entering the door.

"What, Ramu," Vidya asked, startled.

But Ramu had quickly bent down and kissed her cheek, and then their lips locked briefly.

"Aiyoh, Ramu! Someone will come!" Vidya hissed. But she could already feel Ramu pressing into her. The thickness of his cock was against her thigh. His hands on her back and then sliding down to her ass cheeks. He squeezed and whispered, "Aiyoh, amma! I cannot wait for you to come back home! I want to be with you. Only you and me!"

"Just one more day Ramu, be patient!" Vidya whispered back.

But Ramu had other plans. He suddenly pulled down his sweatpants and under-shorts. Vidya was shocked beyond belief!

"Ramu!," She whispered. She could sense her son's erect penis swaying between them. There was a distinct smell of sex emanating from it.

Ramu started stroking his cock. "Amma, ah, ah, I cannot..wait..cannot help it..won't..take..long...give..me.your..hand..."

"No! Ramu! No," Vidya softly shrieked and tried to move away, but Ramu had a firm hold of her backside and he pulled her to him. He grabbed her hand and put her plan on his cock.

Vidya was flabbergasted. Her son's hard, throbbing member was hot to her touch and it felt like a piece of long, smooth, hard rubber. The smell was overpowering. She could not help it. Her fingers closed around his pole of muscle and she stroked her son's penis.

She knew she could let go and act normal if anyone entered the room, as they were in one dark corner. Right then, she only felt her hand sliding the skin of her son's cock over the thick, veiny muscle. Oh god, how smooth, long, hard and thick and hot! She lost all sense of time and meaning as her fist closed on her son's thick penis. She stroked it. She could feel the veins under the skin, the texture of the muscle and the hard ridge of the mushroom head of his cock.

She was instantly transported to a time, a long time ago, when she used to do this to her husband regularly. She could picture herself jerking him off, her hand moving up and down, faster and faster, seeing his cum erupt from his erect penis. She could hear his voice in her head imploring her to use her mouth on his cock..

She forgot it was her son's dick she was stroking. She enjoyed the sensation it gave her, the smell emanating from her son's manhood was overpowering. Sticky, cool precum oozed out of his cock head.

By then Ramu was at the point of no return and he ejaculated. He rose on his toes and screamed softly, "See, amma. That's it..ahh..ah..ah!" Ramu's cum erupted from his cock. He held his mother's wrist and made her continue to stroke his penis as he ejaculated. Vidya felt the pulsations of Ramu's dick on her hand and then the cool sticky feeling of the last drops of his cum on her fingers, as his streams subsided. Both of them were panting and gasping.

"Aiyo, Ramu! What..is...," She managed to say, as Ramu released her. She quickly took a nearby cloth and wiped her son's semen from her hand.

+++++++++++++++

This occurred the next day as well. By then, Ramu and Vidya knew the times that the doctors and nurses made their regular visits, and were very careful. The curtain on the door was drawn, and appa was medicated and sleeping peacefully.

This time they took it slow. Vidya knew what Ramu wanted, and how he wanted it. He was stiff and hard and ready when she approached him. She fisted his cock and started stroking it slowly. She wanted to feel each and every inch of it. Her fingers and palms touched everywhere. Ramu sighed with pleasure as his amma placed her palm under his cock and pressed and squeezed. Then she curled her fingers around his balls! "Aiyoh..ahhh," he hissed and his mother giggled softly. She stroked him slowly, reveling in his pleasure. She was aware of his hands on her ass cheeks. He had a dirty mind, she realized, as his fingers dug into the crack between her cheeks and went down and down and he pressed his fingers into her flesh at the area where he thought her hole was. "Ramu!" She warned him, but he did not care. He pressed his finger in and out.

Ramu now had one hand on the wall supporting himself and the other around his amma's waist. His head was pushed back, his eyes half closed as he became delirious with the pleasure his mothers hand was giving.

Suddenly he felt a coldness on his cock. He let it sink in for a couple of seconds and realized with a sudden jolt that his dick was being sucked! It was in someone's mouth. He felt a hard, cool tongue on the top of his cock. He opened his eyes. And in the next fraction of a second he could see his amma's head at his crotch. It bobbed in and out, in and out, fast.

Fuck! His amma was giving him a blowjob! His cock was in his amma's mouth!

It was only for about five seconds. Then even before Ramu could say, "Ahh, ammma..!", she had straightened and resumed jerking off Ramu with her one hand and wiped her mouth with the back of her other hand.

"Aiyoh, amma, soo gooood.. Ah..ah!" Ramu whispered. "Please one more time..please!" He implored her softly.

"No, Ramu, No! Someone will come!"

But to Ramu's utter delight, his amma obliged, after a while. This time she was slow. As she put her son's cock in her mouth, he grabbed her head and held it steady. He began to fuck her mouth. Slowly. Nameless noise came out of his mouth. He mumbled something. Vidya was acutely aware of the danger and she wrenched her head away from Ramu after about five or six seconds. "Enough, enough, Ramu," She whispered.

Vidya stepped away and watched open-mouthed as her son masturbated.

Ramu's cock erupted. Streams of jism rocketed out of the pee-hole of his penis and landed like rain drops on the floor. He stumbled and struggled to stay upright and waves of pleasure rolled over him.

That night, Vidya slept on the cot provided in her husband's hospital room. She had removed her underwear before going to bed and now as she put her hands to the 'V" between her thighs, she felt the thick curls of her pubic hair, and the line of her pussy lips through the folds of her saree and petticoat. She wished she could get rid of her clothes and lie nude there. She slowly traced and rubbed her hands up and down. She impaled herself on her upturned fingers. She thought back to what she had done to her son earlier that night.

I don't know what got into me. It was just..just..automatic and natural. Ramu's manhood was so hard and long. And oh!..the smell. The smell and feel. That's what got to me. That's what made me do it. How long has it been? I can't even remember the last time Mohan put his thing in my mouth! Oh how nice it felt with Ramu's long, hot, thing, even if it was for only five or six seconds. Now that Ramu knows I am willing to do it, he will ask me to do it every time. So what? Did he not lick me down there? Did he not make my water come?"

Vidya brought herself to a quiet climax. She shuddered just once or twice and she settled down. It was relaxing and calming after a stressful day. She called out softly "Ramu..Ramu..Ramu...." as the waves of pleasure rolled over her.

+++++++++++

They brought his father home from the hospital after about a week. There were still a few lingering relatives at home and Ramu had no peace at all. He had to share his room with an old uncle who snored loudly. Vidya had to do all the cooking and cleaning herself with no help.

Finally, after about a week, all the relatives and guests had left. And just like that, one bright, hot summer afternoon, Ramu and Vidya found themselves alone at home (His father was still in bed recuperating).

Vidya and Ramu knew what this meant. This was what they were waiting for the longest time. Vidya went to take a bath. So did Ramu. Each wanted to be clean for the other.

They came together like two ends of a rubber band.

Vidya came into Ramu's room after her bath. Her hair was still damp, droplets of water on her blouse and body. He was only in his sleeveless vest and shorts.

He stepped in front of her. And removed his clothes. He stood naked.